Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,945 members, 7,838,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4636740 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) ... (6212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2015
homesteady:
How can a human being possess this much stupidityy mixed with foolishnesss? Sigh
That combination na die!cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

You think say na beans to be foolishly stup1d? For someone to be stup1d foolishly no easy my broda. That's no small feat.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2015
dmcdad:

I need not react to all the points raised. It will surely be a waste of time. But just ao you know, Suarez never complained of EPL. On the contrary, he said EPL was easier in the sense that you are allowed acres of space that you can exploit. But in La Liga, defenders close you down and frustrate all your efforts.

Keep telling yourself EPL is hard. And yet Mata, Silva and co are always having a whale of time whenever they play. Issorait!
Maybe he should go and ask Bale why he has not been scoring all those trade mark goals he used to score in epl.
But seriously, I don't think anyone should take some that has been coming up with different flimsy excuses here and there just to prove a point serious.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
Better! Continue to keep mute on this haZard vs Neymar comparison because your conclusion are either irrational or illogical. My fact no 1, Neymar and hazard play in different league and club. Look at depay now in epl, hazard tried for him to even become epl best. A whole cr7 confessed how epl is too difficult same with Suarez and host of other players who have played there. Not that they play the type of football I like aside arsenal but the league is all about drugged-ness, man marking/body contact, kick and run, breathtaking and police football from average clubs like stoke. Referees rarely award fouls unlike in la Liga, now these are opposite of la Liga. My point is Neymar will be another robinho in epl if not worst. With this instances I have given above I believe you now understand why I emphasize on Neymar and hazard play in different league and club so no proof yet that one is better than the other.

No matter how you beat a goat that stubborn attitude will still make it come back

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2015
dmcdad:

I need not react to all the points raised. It will surely be a waste of time. But just ao you know, Suarez never complained of EPL. On the contrary, he said EPL was easier in the sense that you are allowed acres of space that you can exploit. But in La Liga, defenders close you down and frustrate all your efforts.

Keep telling yourself EPL is hard. And yet Mata, Silva and co are always having a whale of time whenever they play. Issorait!
A whale of time? yet sylva turn injury prone same with aguero. None of these players have become epl best player of the season. Mata and sylva didn't actually stay long in la liga before moving to epl. With the body contact and bullying, It's difficult to be consistent in epl, either your play slow down or you turn injury prone.LOOK AT SALGADO AND NEGREDO WHO WERE VERY CONSISTENT IN LA LIGA, HOW DID THEY TURN OUT IN EPL HUH. I bet Neymar will be sh1t in epl and run away like robinho. Hazard has to move to either bayern liga/munich or la liga if he want to be consider as world best/quality player. Have you ask yourself why players from epl rarely win world best/world best? their football is more of strength and pace rather than technique and skills. As skillful as hazard his career will go down the drain if he continue to play in epl under mou(who is more of defensive minded coach).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
BarcaBlood:

No matter how you beat a goat that stubborn attitude will still make it come back
As usual, memes and insult, no proof to counter the fact i just raised. I blame debroslink. SMH.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

Look at it Sevilla having a bad season is 3rd in a tough group, Arsenal thats having a great domestic season is 3rd in an easy group.
And dats why i said league form is inversely proportional to UCL form regardless of ur opponrnts in the group. U make it sound like for u to play well in UCL, u've to be playing well in the league. And i ask u again. Didn't Chelsea win the UCL after finishing 6th in the league??

Is Ospina not an Arsenal player? Or should I start searching for who was to blame for the goals sevilla conceded?
Wat is all dis?? Did i say Ospina is not an Arsenal player?? U said Kos and Bellerin was to blame. And i said(paraphrased) "Ospina was the only "Arsenal" player to be blamed"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yahoo1:
compare Olympiakos nd Zagreb to Mancity nd Juventus/Monchenglabach. oga just look at your arguement. if Arsenal that is level on point with City were to be in the same group with sevilla i'm not sure they could have gotten a point. Man utd doing very well? a group with Cska,Psv and Wolfsburg? interesting....how can you compare that to City ,monchengladbach and Juventus. Chelsea? oga.. Porto is the only strong team there.
If topping ur group isn't doing well, then wat is??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
sebod:

Maybe he should go and ask Bale why he has not been scoring all those trade mark goals he used to score in epl.
But seriously, I don't think anyone should take some that has been coming up with different flimsy excuses here and there just to prove a point serious.
The season bale was fully fit you see how he helped real madrid to win UCL and Copa de roy. Bale is struggling with fitness and emotional torture from cr7(give me, give me and me myself and I attitude) and real madrid fan. This was the reason i said the other time neymar made right decision for not signing for real madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
sebod:

I stopped taking you serious the moment I saw 0spina being the cause of Arsenal's loss. As if he's a Bolton player.
Read my reply to Raumdeuter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
RuuDie:

Ol boy. Use am go collect money for bank na. Shuo, I follow you drag!?

angry
Who dey follow u drag b4?? Abi no be u jump for my mentions in the first place. U quoted me. And i replyed. How was dat dragging??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
homesteady:
How can a human being possess this much stupidityy mixed with foolishnesss? Sigh
Counter my point raised with fact(that is, if you even have any) instead of throwing insult here and there just to sound sane.

You are just being irrational with words and thought on this matter. #SWERVE.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
sebod:

From Neymar scores tap-ins through Messi's pass to Neymar scores because of team harmony. And today he went back to the formal, saying; Neymar scores tap-ins and PKs.

I just tire for the guy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
As usual, memes and insult, no proof to counter the fact i just raised. I blame debroslink. SMH.

Dude just zip it already. U have nothing reasonable 2 say and u just keep shifting posts. After all you've seen this season u still have the guts 2 compare hazard with neymar, u re just a masochist nothing more. If there's any justice on this forum u should be given a life ban and not allowed to register another account
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
The season bale was fully fit you see how he helped real madrid to win UCL and Copa de roy. Bale is struggling with fitness and emotional torture from cr7(give me, give me and me myself and I attitude) and real madrid fan. This was the reason i said the other time neymar made right decision for not signing for real madrid.
Krasid! Where art thou?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
dmcdad:

From Neymar scores tap-ins from Messi to Neymar scores because of team harmony. And today he went back to the formal, saying; Neymar scores tap-ins and PKs.

I just tire for the guy.

D guy is just an unapologetic pleb. Such insolence!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
So because Neymar score goals he is better than hazard huh. Tell me which striker can't score lot of goals in la Liga playing for barca? I still stand on my words Neymar is not a better footballer than hazard, it's 50-50.

Erm.. debrushki abi na debroslink and co una nor fit decide say Neymar better pass hazard because no proof yet not until hazard move to la Liga or Neymar come epl. As far as they are playing in different league and club I repeat, no proof yet. Still hazard=Neymar.

It's the fact messi engineered 85% of neymar's tap-in last season. This season, it still hasn't change despite messi's absence. Most of his goals so far are either tap-in or penalty.
grin grin grin

LMAO.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
bykebyke:
grin grin grin

LMAO.
You sef tire for the matter?cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
This might be the last time I'll quote you depending on how well you answer my questions.
1- was Neymar playing in same league then with Hazard when you were claiming, (putting up and disputing stats) Hazard was better?

2- why did you suddenly claimed Neymar's brilliant performance was due to the team's harmony as against your initial stands on taking PKs and scoring tap in?

3- why did you just realise that they shouldn't be compared because epl is more rigorous, tough and competitive than any other league?

4-why do you always enjoying shifting the goal post just to prove a point even when it's obvious your fellow guy have seen and admitted the truth?
Why! Why! Why! And why.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Same sevilla that turn average just because man city defeated them home and away according to debroslink, dayo and co beat real madrid yesterday.

Truly, football is not mathematics that we solve to arrive at same answer but unfortunately, dayo and debroslink refuse to realize this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
dmcdad:

You sef tire for the matter?cheesy
If I quote am about Neymar matter again make I die. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hehehehehehehe grin some people stubborn sha I don't know what the big deal is in admitting you were wrong and moving on

Chelseafan1 you see hensben your guy?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
Same sevilla that turn average just because man city defeated them home and away according to debroslink, dayo and co beat real madrid yesterday.

Truly, football is not mathematics that we solve to arrive at same answer but unfortunately, dayo and debroslink refuse to realize this.
Man U is the biggest club in epl and one of the biggest in the world. If the club and some of the fans (adelana1 inclusive) could wish Neymar play for them, then, its safe to say you are the only one in the whole world who still believes Hazard is on same pedestal with Ner. Hot even Eden, nor his mum.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
bykebyke:

If I quote am about Neymar matter again make I die. grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

My guy don para! gringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
So because Neymar score goals he is better than hazard huh. Tell me which striker can't score lot of goals in la Liga playing for barca? I still stand on my words Neymar is not a better footballer than hazard, it's 50-50.

Erm.. debrushki abi na debroslink and co una nor fit decide say Neymar better pass hazard because no proof yet not until hazard move to la Liga or Neymar come epl. As far as they are playing in different league and club I repeat, no proof yet. Still hazard=Neymar.

It's the fact messi engineered 85% of neymar's tap-in last season. This season, it still hasn't change despite messi's absence. Most of his goals so far are either tap-in or penalty.
Jesu Christi Oluwa o!!

I refuse to believe a sane human being would come out and type all this gibberish. And i know for a fact from ur posts on dis board that u Hensben ve no sense. Why dont u go say d above on Chelsea's thread and see how many of ur own people will eat u alive.

Hazard hasn't scored a single goal in over 1300 minutes of action in ALL COMPETITIONS this season. Even penalty he couldn't score.
And yet Neymar scored a beautiful goal yesterday worthy of the Puskas Award. He's highest goalscorer in LaLiga. And he's carried Barca on his back for weeks and u stiil ve audacity to say Neymar=Hazard??
Wat exactly has Hazard done this season?? Oh! He won the freekick dat Willian converted on Wednesday. I guess Fifa should waste no time in giving him Balon D' Or for that.

There's no need to fret over spilled milk tho. I no go follow u argue further on this. U're easily one of the dullest people in the sports section. U keep proving it everytime

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
sebod:

This might be the last time I'll quote you depending on how well you answer my questions.
1- was Neymar playing in same league then with Hazard when you were claiming, (putting up and disputing stats) Hazard was better?

2- why did you suddenly claimed Neymar's brilliant performance was due to the team's harmony as against your initial stands on taking PKs and scoring tap in?

3- why did you just realise that they shouldn't be compared because epl is more rigorous, tough and competitive than any other league?

4-why do you always enjoying shifting the goal post just to prove a point even when it's obvious your fellow guy have seen and admitted the truth?
Why! Why! Why! And why.....
To answer your 4 questions; I still stand by all these questions you just raised except your number 1, there is no where i said hazard is a better footballer rather no proof yet since they play in different league. It's you guys that always claim neymar is a better footballer and i always disagree.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
barackohandso:
Hehehehehehehe grin some people stubborn sha
I don't know what the big deal is in admitting you were wrong and moving on

Chelseafan1 you see hensben your guy?

Hensben still thinks Neymar won't have it easy playing in a smaller team but me no think so, at least, not anymore.

sebod:

Where you dey run go ehn? Come back here my friend!

Hahahaha....abeg o, make I run as fast as my leg can carry me cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Luis Enrique says his team is
growing

"That the team is growing and improving in key areas
of the game is obvious," said Luis Enrique following
the 3–0 victory over Villarreal. Although there have
been clear signs of this improvement, the coach says
his team is still not in top form: "The most important
thing is to continue improving, but until February and
March it doesn’t mean anything."

Here are the highlights of what Luis Enrique had to
say on a variety of topics:

On the team:
"I am privileged to have these types of players, who
are unique and are focused on a collective goal."

On Neymar:
"We are talking about a one-of-a-kind player, a
special player. We have to look at how he does his
job."
"After warm-ups we’d be watching what Ronaldinho
did. But with Neymar I’d point out, like with all my
players, the effort on defence. This helps conquer
titles."

On the international break:
"Personally, the break is good, to continue working
with those who stay behind. I wish luck to those who
are leaving, because they are very important games
for the players."

On the Messi injury:

"The most important thing is that he recovers well,
but the sooner the better. We are much stronger
with him."

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
dmcdad:

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

My guy don para! gringringrin
grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
dmcdad:

Krasid! Where art thou?
It's the fact; messi make neymar feel at home by creating tap-in for him last season(and the tap-in hasn't change this season despite messi's absence), it's the opposite with cr7 and bale.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
If topping ur group isn't doing well, then wat is??
how about winning all the games convincingly?....Man U is in one of,if not the easiest group.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Jesu Christi Oluwa o!!

I refuse to believe a sane human being would come out and type all this gibberish. And i know for a fact from ur posts on dis board that u Hensben ve no sense. Why dont u go say d above on Chelsea's thread and see how many of ur own people will eat u alive.

Hazard hasn't scored a single goal in over 1300 minutes of action in ALL COMPETITIONS this season. Even penalty he couldn't score.
And yet Neymar scored a beautiful goal yesterday worthy of the Puskas Award. He's highest goalscorer in LaLiga. And he's carried Barca on his back for weeks and u stiil ve audacity to say Neymar=Hazard??
Wat exactly has Hazard done this season?? Oh! He won the freekick dat Willian converted on Wednesday. I guess Fifa should waste no time in giving him Balon D' Or for that.

There's no need to fret over spilled milk tho. I no go follow u argue further on this. U're easily one of the dullest people in the sports section. U keep proving it everytime

D guy matter tire us. He needs help
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Hensben still thinks Neymar won't have it easy playing in a smaller team but me no think so, at least, not anymore.

Hahahaha....abeg o, make I run as fast as my leg can carry me cheesy
Bro so you think neymar(a dolphin-like player) will fine it easy playing in epl huh. Salgado and negredo were very consistent in la liga until they moved to epl. What happen to good players that come to epl; it's either your play slow down/inconsistent or you turn injury prone, mostly strikers/wingers. Look at di maria, you think he is not a good footballer, his physique disappointed him in epl, he had to run away before being exposed to ridicule and tagged 'average player'.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) ... (6212) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nonny1212

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.