Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4672109 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

Ozil is currently the highest assist giver in the same EPL, followed by Siilva and Delofeu. Whats the similarity between all of them?

Last season 3 of the top 5 scorers were ex La Liga

3 of the top 5 assist giver were ex La Liga

They are feeble players.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
dmcdad:

They are feeble players.

And all ex La Liga players who he claims struggle in the physical EPL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
dmcdad:

Dayo you no be better person aswear!cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Of course you know the response. Him go say them play in different leagues.cheesy

Who is better between C. Ronaldo and Brown Ideye, Take note they play in different leagues
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

And all ex La Liga players who he claims struggle in the physical EPL
Yet, Neymar won't succeed there. Na wa ooooo. That guy no dey fear God at all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

Who is better between C. Ronaldo and Brown Ideye, Take note they play in different leagues
CRonaldo = Ideye IMO.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

That's of course applying Hensben's rule.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
barca and chelsea are same set of people, argue blindly

but neymar over hazard

aubameyang over CR7 Messi wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
sevilla was roundly beaten by man city. Raumdeuter said sevilla had lost form and presently a rubbish team despite beating barcelona earlier. Only yesterday, the same team defeated laliga leaders, real madrid. I dont know the adjective dayo will use to qualify real madrid and barcelona losing to a nonsense sevilla team. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
dmcdad:

CRonaldo = Ideye IMO.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

That's of course applying Hensben's rule.grin

His response should be we cannot say since they play in different leagues.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
HENSBEN. RECEIVE SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

His response should be we cannot say since they play in different leagues.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Hensben still thinks Neymar won't have it easy playing in a smaller team but me no think so, at least, not anymore.

Hahahaha....abeg o, make I run as fast as my leg can carry me cheesy
You dey run from your guy abi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Krasid:
I have been saying this for so long.Neymar has the potential to be the best in the world alongside CR7 and Bale, but the midget is blocking his shine.

Now I understand, You better stop this bitterness, 'cos it won't help You. Even Marca, You madrid Paper of Lies now have sense.

Poseidon, abeg give Krasid sense. gringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Moyes sacked!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
dmcdad:
Moyes sacked!
2nd time in two yrs. That guy is really a record breaker
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
sebod:
You dey run from your guy abi?
Lol....nooo, I wan go do something cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
Chai....Hazard's value don drop wella, Barca wants to offer just £43m.....make I go weep small cheesy

When Man u wan offer £200+m for Neymar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
2nd time in two yrs. That guy is really a record breaker
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Moyes has been sacked.Chelsea fans over to u?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimffo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hazard had a chance to give Chelsea a Point on Saturday with a Tap In, he tapped it out.

Neymar had a similar chance on sunday and he gets on the score sheet. And what about his 2nd goal. Fùck! That was like reigniting the spirit of Ronaldinho.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Bimffo:
Hazard had a chance to give Chelsea a Point on Saturday with a Tap In, he tapped it out.

Neymar had a similar chance on sunday and he gets on the score sheet. And what about his 2nd goal. Fùck! That was like reigniting the spirit of Ronaldinho.

Ronaldinho against Osasuna.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Sometimes I wonder why people argue with Chelsea fans, their reading of the game is dogmatic. I was watching football where I am at the moment, and some Chelsea fans where saying Barca wunt end in the top 10 in EPL. That goes to show you the kind supporters they have. People like Hesben only see football in Physicality terms, whereas Anyday Anytime, Technical skill superiority is far better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
marqueetim:
Sometimes I wonder why people argue with Chelsea fans, their reading of the game is dogmatic. I was watching football where I am at the moment, and some Chelsea fans where saying Barca wunt end in the top 10 in EPL. That goes to show you the kind supporters they have. People like Hesben only see football in Physicality terms, whereas Anyday Anytime, Technical skill superiority is far better.

Dust....so because of one fan, you think others are like that. I've seen barca fans talk trash like Busquets is a combination of Zizou and Makelele
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dear Hensben,
Di Maria never really performed in Laliga, he had one excellent season and not because of scoring goals or assist, but how he helped Madrid in UCL key games, so get your fact straight.
Secondly, playing in the same league doesn't neccessarily mean players can be compared with 100% certainty, they will play in different teams or position, so we would always have to use certain indices and performance in key games.
EPL niggaz claim EPL average teams are far better than other leagues top teams, but I wander why it is not reflecting in their Europa League performance. A case of judging a book by its cover I guess.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
You exagerrated their comment, they mean he has some element in Zizou and some in Makelele. Not that he equals them together.
ElDeeVee:

Dust....so because of one fan, you think others are like that. I've seen barca fans talk trash like Busquets is a combination of Zizou and Makelele
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Actually 95% of all Chelsea fans in Nigeria are miscreants and very ignorant about football
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
marqueetim:
Yorubas would say; òpòlò ju agbára lò. That is; sense pass power.

Let them be with their ill-informed way of seeing things. Little wonder they are no where to be found in Europe.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Yes he is.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

Actually 95% of all Chelsea fans in Nigeria are miscreants and very ignorant about football

Okay clap for yourself

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
marqueetim:
You exagerrated their comment, they mean he has some element in Zizou and some in Makelele. Not that he equals them together.

Oga, Zizou and Busquets cannot be mentioned in the same sentence. Which mumu element
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
Bro first consider wetin bring this argument. Each time neymar score in LA LIGA they bring up hazard who play in EPL. Secondly, which other player don win world best for the past 8 years aside messi and cr7. So many great players like xavi, pirlo, iniesta, schneider, robben are unable to win it over these years due to these two guys. Okay do you think neymar will be world best come january?. Bro hazard is a quality player, i played football (if not for injury) so i know what i am saying, neymar is not better than him because no proof yet since they play in different league.
no proof because they play in different league? So lemme see there is no proof Benzema is better than andy carroll because they play in different league or Iniesta better than oscar because they play in La l4a and Epl respectively
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
bykebyke:

Yes he is.

Maybe you don't know Zizou.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
airmark:
sevilla was roundly beaten by man city. Raumdeuter said sevilla had lost form and presently a rubbish team despite beating barcelona earlier. Only yesterday, the same team defeated laliga leaders, real madrid. I dont know the adjective dayo will use to qualify real madrid and barcelona losing to a nonsense sevilla team. grin
whats your point? Did Barca not beat this same man city 4 times consecutively?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nonny1212

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.