Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4658996 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (6226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
A whale of time? yet sylva turn injury prone same with aguero. None of these players have become epl best player of the season. Mata and sylva didn't actually stay long in la liga before moving to epl. With the body contact and bullying, It's difficult to be consistent in epl, either your play slow down or you turn injury prone.LOOK AT SALGADO AND NEGREDO WHO WERE VERY CONSISTENT IN LA LIGA, HOW DID THEY TURN OUT IN EPL HUH. I bet Neymar will be sh1t in epl and run away like robinho. Hazard has to move to either bayern liga/munich or la liga if he want to be consider as world best/quality player. Have you ask yourself why players from epl rarely win world best/world best? their football is more of strength and pace rather than technique and skills. As skillful as hazard his career will go down the drain if he continue to play in epl under mou(who is more of defensive minded coach).

Dude u are piece of shit ( no offence). Those who agreed to the statement , it's pointless beating a dead dog. I have to agree with them. Who's soldado and negredo? They never made any impact in la liga, they could make one of two in the teams but that's where it ends.

In the last couple of years, most players that has made great marks came from la Liga. Aguero, silva and nd yaya were the most important players of city. These players helped with all local trophies. The decline of silva and yaya affected city hence new payers bought to replace them. These two players are old, silva is 30 plus. What would you say about iniesta? Has he really been consistent? A nobody like torrens came to boss epl, likewise aguero and loads more of them.

Bale who was epl best player at a time is been bossed by a certain James. Prior to Messi and Ronaldo's era, who was a deserved WPOTY in England? Tell me just one player that was better than Spanish and Italian finests those years.

You are just displaying your ignorance. You obviously know more sport analyst, sports governing bodies that pick players all over Europe and award just one person the best. They should be awarding best player accordingly to the league and position they play. Going by your meaningless and "foolishly silly" logic European and world best player is trash.

You need brain cleansing and you need it fast. There are guys here that can help you FOC

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
To answer your 4 questions; I still stand by all these questions you just raised except your number 1, there is no where i said hazard is a better footballer rather no proof yet since they play in different league. It's you guys that always claim neymar is a better footballer and i always disagree.
Oops! I'd expected you to be smarter bro!
If you have raised this as your defence from the start, nobody would have engaged you in any debate. But, unfortunately for you, you only came up with that after all your initial flimsy excuses have been flawed by Ney
himself.
My point?
Ney only scores PKs and tap in
Ney is spoon fed by Messi
Ohhh, ney is aided by team harmony
After all the above excuses were proved wrong, many of your cohorts dumped the lame excuses and embraced the truth and their sins were forgiven.
That's when you now came up with your 'not playing in same league'
The question?
Were you sleeping then when you kept arguing about the above excuses before suddenly woken up to discover they don't even play in same league?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Hensben still thinks Neymar won't have it easy playing in a smaller team but me no think so, at least, not anymore.

The guy matter don tire me jor. No need to dey reply am again. At least no be force
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yahoo1:
how about winning all the games convincingly?....Man U is in one of,if not the easiest group.
We aren't convincing in attack. But we're better defensively. We are top bcoz we ve'nt conceded many goals. Anyways, easiest group or not, u still ve to win ur matches to be top of dat group. And despite our shortcomings in attack, we are top of our group. That speaks for itself.

Zenit are the only convincing team so far..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
logica:
Funny arguments. I had been following Neymar's progress since he started creating waves in Santos. I knew it was only a matter of time for him to be crowned "World Best" and with a Balon D'Or. My hope was that he would come to Barca; which he did.

Actually, coming to Barca was a really smart move.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Jesu Christi Oluwa o!!

I refuse to believe a sane human being would come out and type all this gibberish. And i know for a fact from ur posts on dis board that u Hensben ve no sense. Why dont u go say d above on Chelsea's thread and see how many of ur own people will eat u alive.

Hazard hasn't scored a single goal in over 1300 minutes of action in ALL COMPETITIONS this season. Even penalty he couldn't score.
And yet Neymar scored a beautiful goal yesterday worthy of the Puskas Award. He's highest goalscorer in LaLiga. And he's carried Barca on his back for weeks and u stiil ve audacity to say Neymar=Hazard??
Wat exactly has Hazard done this season?? Oh! He won the freekick dat Willian converted on Wednesday. I guess Fifa should waste no time in giving him Balon D' Or for that.

There's no need to fret over spilled milk tho. I no go follow u argue further on this. U're easily one of the dullest people in the sports section. U keep proving it everytime
You deserve fools award if you can't think for yourself. Follow follow.
Dullapo dy call person dullard. Go chop shi.t. I guess you must be a manure urinated fan, that's how they analyze football. #bandwagons.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mourinholic(m): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lmao!!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mourinholic:
Lmao!!!!!
Why you dey laugh nau? Abi you too dey support hesben?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
sebod:

Oops! I'd expected you to be smarter bro!
If you have raised this as your defence from the start, nobody would have engaged you in any debate. But, unfortunately for you, you only came up with that after all your initial flimsy excuses have been flawed by Ney
himself.
My point?
Ney only scores PKs and tap in
Ney is spoon fed by Messi
Ohhh, ney is aided by team harmony
After all the above excuses were proved wrong, many of your cohorts dumped the lame excuses and embraced the truth and their sins were forgiven.
That's when you now came up with your 'not playing in same league'
The question?
Were you sleeping then when you kept arguing about the above excuses before suddenly woken up to discover they don't even play in same league?
You still not getting my point, do you?. Okay i said all these which is fact considering neymar last season performance. Then i went on to say if you rate neymar above hazard base on goals scored i'll rate hazard above him base on number of assist, creativity, successful take-on and defensive ability last season. The main reason which i forgot to add all this while due to mentions here and there on this issue is that they play in different league.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
I find it amusing when people compare hazard with neyymaaaar...no basis pls...check their performance with their respective countries enuf said...let's leave the league comparism...one is the hope of a footballing god of a nation and the other is part of a golden generation...neymaar far far better....one has proven himself for 3 consecutive season in Europe the other just one
Please man u n Chelsea fans n EPL die hards should get off this thread now...stop comparing the best league laliga with epl slavery league... Go ask IFFHS a British agency...5th year running
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
Bro so you think neymar(a dolphin-like player) will fine it easy playing in epl huh. Salgado and negredo were very consistent in la liga until they moved to epl. What happen to good players that come to epl; it's either your play slow down/inconsistent or you turn injury prone, mostly strikers/wingers. Look at di maria, you think he is not a good footballer, his physique disappointed him in epl, he had to run away before being exposed to ridicule and tagged 'average player'.

Bro, I really can't say and I doubt dude will even leave Barca for any EPL team, he was a revelation in Santos, he came to Europe, went under training and he's been improving, although lightweight players like Silva and Mata (Mata sef don't get injured often) get injured most tyms but Aguero's injury isn't about being light weight, dude is very fit but still gets injured every season.

Neymar is a kind of player who hardly gets injured, ability to stay fit most of the time also helps a player win awards.

Bale hardly gets injured in England, how come he's now getting injured in Madrid, how do you explain that??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
Who watched Madrid yesterday...its bin coming...Enrique should get the PSG n sevilla game....simple territorial domination and u beat Madrid...iniesta needs to up his game on the 21st while Roberto gotta work hisocks off running n closing down at the bernabeu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
Sights and sounds of yesterday cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
You deserve fools award if you can't think for yourself. Follow follow.
Dullapo dy call person dullard. Go chop shi.t. I guess you must be a manure urinated fan, that's how they analyze football. #bandwagons.
U're a fûcking retàrd who should ve been dropped on his head at child birth. At least we would ve had one less imbeçîle in the world today.

I hardly comment on this thread. And unlike u, i didn't follow Chèlseafan1 to this thread to start saying nonsense. Even he knows dat Neymar is better dan Hazard.

I follow nobody. And unlike u, i'm wise enough to trust my own judgement. I dont need anybody pointing out for me the nonsense u posted. And i dont need nobody telling me Neymar is better than Hazard bcoz i ve eyes and something called a brain. Unlike u who has fufu for brains in that mango shaped head.

The stats and performances speak for themselves. Even Hazard's mother knows who the better player is. U're a disgrace to ur family name if u think someone who is supposed to be EPL's best player and hasn't scored a goal in more than 1300mins of action is on the same level as Neymar. Right now, he's not even better dan Bolasie.

Its a miracle how vacuous people like u were allowed to survive infancy with such gross stupîdity oozing out of u everyday

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
Most of Silva n aguero injuries have bin FIFA virus....many players have managed to stay fit..and talking about the injury barometer EPL ain't on top...i.e the league with tendency of getting lots of injuries
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Bro, I really can't say and I doubt dude will even leave Barca for any EPL team, he was a revelation in Santos, he came to Europe, went under training and he's been improving, although lightweight players like Silva and Mata (Mata sef don't get injured often) get injured most tyms but Aguero's injury isn't about being light weight, dude is very fit but still gets injured every season.

Neymar is a kind of player who hardly gets injured, ability to stay fit most of the time also helps a player win awards.

Bale hardly gets injured in England, how come he's now getting injured in Madrid, how do you explain that??
Respect!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
Counter my point raised with fact(that is, if you even have any) instead of throwing insult here and there just to sound sane.

You are just being irrational with words and thought on this matter. #SWERVE.

Hensben, if you know you are man enough, go to your Chelsea thread and say Hazard is better than Neymar.
When you do so, I would think of responding to your rubbish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
ollah1:

Dude u are piece of shit ( no offence). Those who agreed to the statement , it's pointless beating a dead dog. I have to agree with them. Who's soldado and negredo? They never made any impact in la liga, they could make one of two in the teams but that's where it ends.

In the last couple of years, most players that has made great marks came from la Liga. Aguero, silva and nd yaya were the most important players of city. These players helped with all local trophies. The decline of silva and yaya affected city hence new payers bought to replace them. These two players are old, silva is 30 plus. What would you say about iniesta? Has he really been consistent? A nobody like torrens came to boss epl, likewise aguero and loads more of them.

Bale who was epl best player at a time is been bossed by a certain James. Prior to Messi and Ronaldo's era, who was a deserved WPOTY in England? Tell me just one player that was better than Spanish and Italian finests those years.

You are just displaying your ignorance. You obviously know more sport analyst, sports governing bodies that pick players all over Europe and award just one person the best. They should be awarding best player accordingly to the league and position they play. Going by your meaningless and "foolishly silly" logic European and world best player is trash.

You need brain cleansing and you need it fast. There are guys here that can help you FOC
My guy nor vex, you be fool. If you read my comment you quoted very well, i was even against epl anti-football hence, they rarely produce world best player unlike la liga and seria A(in the past). Bale did excellently well in his first season were real madrid won ucl n copa de roy whereas, neymar performed below par considering his signing fee. Injury coupled with emotional torture from cr7(me, myself n i attitude) n real fan is bale's problem not James. James don't even start match lately due to injury also. Most la liga players that came to epl have perform below par or struggle with injury except maybe yaya toure, that is because he is african(strong) with football techniques. If not for too much money in epl most of these players wouldn't like to come play in epl. At the age of 18, torres was already captain and always score barca and real madrid before he left for epl same with aguero, they were still young so what's now your point. I repeat, salgado and negredo were very consistent in la liga before moving to epl were they met their waterloo. So many faults in your write up in terms of football. I am sorry to say, you lack football knowledge. No offense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Please everybody here should dare hensben to say Hazard is better than Neymar on Chelsea thread. .....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
U're a fûcking retàrd who should ve been dropped on his head at child birth. At least we would ve had one less imbeçîle in the world today.

I hardly comment on this thread. And unlike u, i didn't follow Chèlseafan1 to this thread to start saying nonsense. Even he knows dat Neymar is better dan Hazard.

I follow nobody. And unlike u, i'm wise enough to trust my own judgement. I dont need anybody pointing out for me the nonsense u posted. And i dont need nobody telling me Neymar is better than Hazard bcoz i ve eyes and something called a brain. Unlike u who has fufu for brains in that mango shaped head.

The stats and performances speak for themselves. Even Hazard's mother knows who the better player is. U're a disgrace to ur family name if u think someone who is supposed to be EPL's best player and hasn't scored a goal in more than 1300mins of action is on the same level as Neymar. Right now, he's not even better dan Bolasie.

Its a miracle how vacuous people like u were allowed to survive infancy with such gross stupîdity oozing out of u everyday

Lol..chai!! it haff do na, na ur fellow EPL mate u dey yab o cheesycheesycheesy

The fact that Hazard hasn't been able to register a goal this season makes me weak cheesy
chai!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
homesteady:
Please everybody here should dare hensben to say Hazard is better than Neymar on Chelsea thread. .....
Oya nau hesben! Let's move this to the Chelsea thread.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Lol..chai!! it haff do na, na ur fellow EPL mate u dey yab o cheesycheesycheesy

The fact that Hazard hasn't been able to register a goal this season makes me weak cheesy
chai!!
Heheheh...if to say en don score at least 1...we for no deh compare am with Munir. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
homesteady:

Hensben, if you know you are man enough, go to your Chelsea thread and say Hazard is better than Neymar.
When you do so, I would think of responding to your rubbish
Have i ever claim hazard is better than neymar, you guys are the one always saying the opposite which i disagree. There is no proof yet that one is better than the other due to they play in different league. Which one be chelsea thread, barca thread huh. All na thread. Which chelsea fan nor know this thread, let them come here to debunk my claim.

Once again, #SWERVE if you have nothing reasonable to counter my Claim(which are fact by the way).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mourinholic(m): 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
sebod:

Why you dey laugh nau? Abi you too dey support hesben?
Ya all are just funny.....I have a different opinion to that of hesben
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Bale is having a psychological problem coupled with injury. Either chelsea have to change coach or hazard move on to another big club. You and i agree hazard last three seasons in epl were good, better and best.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mourinholic(m): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
phaamsaam:
I find it amusing when people compare hazard with neyymaaaar..neymaar far far better....one has proven himself for 3 consecutive season in Europe the other just one
Barca fans should enlighten this guy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mosjames: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Neymar's second goal was fantastic, said he has been practising it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
phaamsaam:
Who watched Madrid yesterday...its bin coming...Enrique should get the PSG n sevilla game....simple territorial domination and u beat Madrid...iniesta needs to up his game on the 21st while Roberto gotta work hisocks off running n closing down at the bernabeu
True.

As for Madrid... Who takes a team coached by Benitez seriously?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

If you have brain as you claim you ought to know neymar and hazard play in different league hence no tangible proof that one is better than the other.

I be follow follow yet i'm standing on my words on this issue which are facts.

Di maria is a good player but his physique disappointed him in epl, he had to run away before people like you and homesteady ridicule him and call him average player. Hazard last three seasons in epl were good, better and best, now that is consistency. Hazard's problem this season is emotional torture from self acclaimed 'special one' who like to play defensive football, thereby, calling him out on media most times that he doesn't defend, just imagine. All what my boy hazard need is to change club and league like di maria or chelsea sack mou.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mourinholic:

Barca fans should enlighten this guy
I tell you. Just imagine what he said/typed. SMH.

Hazard last four seasons in europe has being best, good, better and best while that of neymar has being average, best.(considering his price tag). This season is still fresh so no report card yet.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
bykebyke:

Heheheh...if to say en don score at least 1...we for no deh compare am with Munir. grin grin

Lol....I go break ur head last last ni cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (6226) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.