Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,911 members, 7,866,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4679195 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (6234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
homesteady:
Please everybody here should dare hensben to say Hazard is better than Neymar on Chelsea thread. .....
You want them to have his head on a plate? You go wicked for real life oooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
Have i ever claim hazard is better than neymar, you guys are the one always saying the opposite which i disagree. There is no proof yet that one is better than the other due to they play in different league. Which one be chelsea thread, barca thread huh. All na thread. Which chelsea fan nor know this thread, let them come here to debunk my claim.

Once again, #SWERVE if you have nothing reasonable to counter my Claim(which are fact by the way).

Bro, buh how come UEFA and FIFA don't consider this when choosing the Ballon D'or winner, indirectly, they compare all the star players from every league in the world, its not about the Laliga alone na.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
bykebyke:

Heheheh...if to say en don score at least 1...we for no deh compare am with Munir. grin grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
Have i ever claim hazard is better than neymar, you guys are the one always saying the opposite which i disagree. There is no proof yet that one is better than the other due to they play in different league. Which one be chelsea thread, barca thread huh. All na thread. Which chelsea fan nor know this thread, let them come here to debunk my claim.

Once again, #SWERVE if you have nothing reasonable to counter my Claim(which are fact by the way).

Apart from been the silliest poster in this forum, you are also a certified dumb liar!
There were 2 different hazard vs Neymar thread some months back, weren't you one of the chief Defenders of Hazard been the better player in both threads? Wasn't it in that same thread you claimed Pedro has always been a sub in barcelona? I think you are suffering from Alzheimer, because this your case is not normal.

Are you a scared Chicken? go and say it on Chelsea's thread na. Or are you afraid? Coward
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Bro, buh how come UEFA and FIFA don't consider this when choosing the Ballon D'or winner, indirectly, they compare all the star players from every league in the world, its not about the Laliga alone na.
Guy forget, you get sense die!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
dmcdad:

You want them to have his head on a plate? You go wicked for real life oooooo.

Lmaoooooooooooo gringrin

The yeye hensben dey fear to do am.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
Bale is having a psychological problem coupled with injury. Either chelsea have to change coach or hazard move on to another big club. You and i agree hazard last three seasons in epl were good, better and best.

Of cos, I still respect and love Hazard die, but bro, u really don't wanna know how sad I am after every match he couldn't still find the net, I dey always shy to talk about am, I dey always pray at d corner of my room make Hazard just make me happy, make e score even if na half goal cheesycheesy

its getting embarrassing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
dmcdad:
Guy forget, you get sense die!
Lol....yeye cheesycheesycheesy
I loyal sir.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Bro first consider wetin bring this argument. Each time neymar score in LA LIGA they bring up hazard who play in EPL. Secondly, which other player don win world best for the past 8 years aside messi and cr7. So many great players like xavi, pirlo, iniesta, schneider, robben are unable to win it over these years due to these two guys. Okay do you think neymar will be world best come january?. Bro hazard is a quality player, i played football (if not for injury) so i know what i am saying, neymar is not better than him because no proof yet since they play in different league. A player's performance on the pitch is all about circumstances surrounding his play, it could be negative or positive but when you see quality you know no matter what.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
homesteady:

[s]Apart from been the silliest poster in this forum, you are also a certified dumb liar!
There were 2 different hazard vs Neymar thread some months back, weren't you one of the chief Defenders of Hazard been the better player in both threads? Wasn't it in that same thread you claimed Pedro has always been a sub in barcelona? I think you are suffering from Alzheimer, because this your case is not normal.

Are you a scared Chicken? go and say it on Chelsea's thread na. Or are you afraid? Coward[/s]
It's obvious, you are a redundant baboon. You still not getting it. SMH.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
homesteady:

Lmaoooooooooooo gringrin

The yeye hensben dey fear to do am.
Who are you to tell me what to do undecided cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Na because say na Chelse fan like yourself you dey use subtle words for am abi? If na man utd fan dey talk that kind thing wetin you go tell am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
I tell you. Just imagine what he said/typed. SMH.

Hazard last four seasons in europe has being best, good, better and best while that of neymar has being average, best.(considering his price tag). This season is still fresh so no report card yet.

Hazard who has just 5 goals in the ucl has been best while neymar who has 5 goals against PSG alone and has a ucl medal has been average. Bia wat exactly do u smoke?

shocked how can someone be dis stupid ?

Infact u deserve this kinda treatment

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Of cos, I still respect and love Hazard die, but bro, u really don't wanna know how sad I am after every match he couldn't still find the net, I dey always shy to talk about am, I dey always pray at d corner of my room make Hazard just make me happy, make e score even if na half goal cheesycheesy

its getting embarrassing.
Then relate it to neymar's last two seasons in la liga, average and best(considering the signing fee). Bro chill, Hazard is experiencing a psychologically deformity in his play, all thanks to mou who always call him out on media that he doesn't defend/track back, just imagine. Hazard is not outspoken just like messi, we would've know the problem by now if it were to be cr7 or neymar, there would've being outburst by now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Hazard who has just 5 goals in the ucl has been best while neymar who has 5 goals against PSG alone and has a ucl medal has been average. Bia wat exactly do u smoke?

shocked how can someone be dis stupid ?

Infact u deserve this kinda treatment
Barcablood answer me, are you a fool?. So barca won ucl in neymar's first season right? Read my statement you quoted again, this time slowly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
It's obvious, you are a redundant baboon. You still not getting it. SMH.

Did you not agrue on that Thread that Hazard is better? Yes or no?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
Who are you to tell me what to do undecided cool

It is just a simple task, just go and post it on your thread.
You are scared of your uncles and aunties beating you there right?

Neymar is 100 times better than Hazard - I've said it on my thread.
Go and do the same on your thread, or you can write Hazard=Neymar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Lol..chai!! it haff do na, na ur fellow EPL mate u dey yab o cheesycheesycheesy

The fact that Hazard hasn't been able to register a goal this season makes me weak cheesy
chai!!
I've seen u guys argue Neymar vs Hazard but i just wasn't interested bcoz last season there wasn't too much difference btw them except that Neymar scored more goals and won UCL.

But wat the Nigga said dis morning should be considered a sin and a direct violation of God's 10 commandments.

Neymar has been carrying a Barca team we all thought would crash & burn in Messi's absence. He's LaLiga's highest goalscorer. And he has equally been dishing out assists to teammates. How someone can now come and say Hazard that cant even influence his team to a win is on the same level as Neymar is just angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
homesteady:

It is just a simple task, just go and post it on your thread.
You are scared of your uncles and aunties beating you there right?

Neymar is 100 times better than Hazard - I've said it on my thread.
Go and do the same on your thread, or you can write Hazard=Neymar.
And i asked again who are you to tell me where to post my comment on this matter. I have done it before even on man utd thread. I choose to do it here simply because i got mentions on this thread.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
And i asked again who are you to tell me where to post my comment on this matter. I have done it before even on man utd thread. I choose to do it here simply because i got mentions on this thread.

Chaiii! Hensben I'm so ashamed of you, if you can be afraid of people online then I wonder how you are offline.. I pity the woman that would marry you, instead of you defending her, she would be defending you. Coward.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Thats why I didn't reply his post. I didn't know we were still relying on school boy analysis of them playing in d same league b4 we can know which one is better
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
Its obvious that u hit ur head against a hard brick as an infant. Your stupidity level is higher than mount Everest. Didn't u type this you fvcktard

hensben:
I tell you. Just imagine what he said/typed. SMH.

Hazard last four seasons in europe has being best, good, better and best while that of neymar has being average, best.(considering his price tag). This season is still fresh so no report card yet.

hensben:
Barcablood answer me, are you a fool?. So barca won ucl in neymar's first season right? Read my statement you quoted again, this time slowly.

A player won treble wit his club scoring 39goals in the process yet a ravaged punk like u has the guts 2 label his season "average"

I think the government should think about legalizing abortion
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I've seen u guys argue Neymar vs Hazard but i just wasn't interested bcoz last season there wasn't too much difference btw them except that Neymar scored more goals and won UCL.

Is this not enough reason to tell who the better player was?

Neymar was, and is still better than Hazard. QED
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hensben

Hazard hasn't scored a goal in 15 premier league games. Thats abt 1375 minutes. If u factor in UCL games, Capital One Cup, that number should rise to 1500 minutes.

He has played some of the small teams this season. He has played Aston Villa, Newcastle, West Brom, Maccabi, Walsall and he's yet to ve a goal. He hasn't even been able to hit the bar. I doubt he's even had a shot on target or even forced a goalkeeper into a save. Ordinary penalty he hasn't been able to score.

U need a full psych eval for saying Hazard is on the same level as Neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
barackohandso:

Is this not enough reason to tell who the better player was?

Neymar was, and is still better than Hazard. QED
And dats why i no argue bcoz deep down even Hazard knows Neymar is better dan him. This season and especially after yesterday's match will only serve to clear people's doubts dat Neymar is indeed a better player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Thats why I didn't reply his post. I didn't know we were still relying on school boy analysis of them playing in d same league b4 we can know which one is better
I'm sure una get many of his type in epl, chai, una dey suffer oooo.

I don rest my case for the guy mata oooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Wat is all dis?? Did i say Ospina is not an Arsenal player?? U said Kos and Bellerin was to blame. And i said(paraphrased) "Ospina was the only "Arsenal" player to be blamed"

Show me where i said the bold
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
So because Neymar score goals he is better than hazard huh. Tell me which striker can't score lot of goals in la Liga playing for barca? I still stand on my words Neymar is not a better footballer than hazard, it's 50-50.

Erm.. debrushki abi na debroslink and co una nor fit decide say Neymar better pass hazard because no proof yet not until hazard move to la Liga or Neymar come epl. As far as they are playing in different league and club I repeat, no proof yet. Still hazard=Neymar.

It's the fact messi engineered 85% of neymar's tap-in last season. This season, it still hasn't change despite messi's absence. Most of his goals so far are either tap-in or penalty.

Bimffo:

Dayo, its high time you left Hazard VS Neymar argument. Its only a fool that wont realise after over a Year that Neymar is better.

Just drop all the arguments, You hear?. And bring arguments of real footie here.. Thank You.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
To answer your 4 questions; I still stand by all these questions you just raised except your number 1, there is no where i said hazard is a better footballer rather no proof yet since they play in different league. It's you guys that always claim neymar is a better footballer and i always disagree.

Who is the better player between Messi and Walcott? take note they play in different leagues
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
hensben:
Bro so you think neymar(a dolphin-like player) will fine it easy playing in epl huh. Salgado and negredo were very consistent in la liga until they moved to epl. What happen to good players that come to epl; it's either your play slow down/inconsistent or you turn injury prone, mostly strikers/wingers. Look at di maria, you think he is not a good footballer, his physique disappointed him in epl, he had to run away before being exposed to ridicule and tagged 'average player'.

Ozil is currently the highest assist giver in the same EPL, followed by Siilva and Delofeu. Whats the similarity between all of them?

Last season 3 of the top 5 scorers were ex La Liga

3 of the top 5 assist giver were ex La Liga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

Who is the better player between Messi and Walcott? take note they play in different leagues
Dayo you no be better person aswear!cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Of course you know the response. Him go say them play in different leagues.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (6234) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.