Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,571 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4675025 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) ... (6234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

Read this and stop pontificating. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-better-howard-webb-4001338
So fergie also had to bribe the refs in Europe when we won the CL in 2008 or 1999? Or he also had to bribe the refs when we ended our 26 year wait and won the title in 1992 after liverpool had dominated for so long? Or you want me to compare the profile of refs like Howard Webb who has managed the finals of the highest competition in football with that of a nonetity like Ovrebo from Norway who decided the controversial match between Barcelona and Chelsea and himself admitted his shortcomings? Don't even get me started on this.
dude are u okay? I hope you know u aren't the only united fan here, or is your conscience eating u? I was referring to the set of people who come here chanting uefalona and ojoro, if u feel u fall into that category good but if u don't leave me alone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
@GBR1
I have been following your post and must commend your effort. Having read so many things said about our successes over the years and how it's tainted by that '09 incident against Chelsea which I want to believe you would still have a good memory of the game.
1.In the 1st leg of the match, Thiery Henry was completely pulled down on the ball by a Chelsea defender when faced with an empty net as Cech had dived the other way, the ref waved it off. Was Barca robbed or not?
2. Abidal was sent off for a non existent foul, was Barca robbed or not?
3. Did any of the incidents where it's claimed Chelsea should have been awarded a PK happen before Abidal was sent off or after?
4. If Abidal was not wrongfully sent off, don't you think Barca would have scored more goals as they would have had more players to throw forward?
5. If Abidal was not wrongfully sent off, do you think any of those incidents would have occurred? Don't you think Barca would have had a solid defender at the back which would have helped in checking the unnecessary threats posed by Chelsea due to the loss of a solid defender?
6. Why did you fail to add Terry's red card to the list of favours received by Barca? Was it because Chelsea later won the game? If yes, would you have thought otherwise had Chelsea won the '09 tie too?
Your objectivity in answering the questions would give us an idea of where you really belong.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
westham is the best club in the world, and yes carrol is better than messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
raumdeuter:
So what's objective in stating where referees helped Barcelona but not when referees punished Barcelona
I said i might have missed out on some instances and this is logical given that i didn't discuss or list all the incidences thoroughly.

The same club called uefalona just came back from over a year transfer ban. Uefa would ban their favorite team from competition
This is another erroneous point. In Italy, when Juventus scandal or the Calciopoli came up, some refs or FA officials were indicted by the Italian Police who were the folks who uncovered the whole thing. Juventus and the other clubs involved still got banned/relegated by the same Italian FA, in which they were in connivance with some of their folks earlier. Madrid is about to go on a transfer ban too and there are some controversies regards Madrid and UEFA but the transfer ban doesn't mean sh.it. Now you see why this logic is faulty and i don't need to go on regards this.

Dayo, you can do better than this but kudos really to defending Barcelona.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

What are on about regards this question? or what's the relation regards the debate? Moreover I doubt there's better team given that they are the only unbeaten team in the competition.

There would always be haters but you really shouldn't count your chicks before they are hatched. I don't blame folks who are skeptical about Barcelona's success or treble because some of them remembered that it took a highly controversial CL match in 2009 for you guys to achieve your first ever treble success. The treble last year was even more convincing though it can only do so little to end the doubts regards 2009. Teams have achieved treble success in the past with no limited doubts or stain; For example when United won their first treble in 1999, or Bayern more recently in 2013, they didn't have those issues. As much as Barcelona are trying to create history or records with a 3rd one, people reserve the right to ensure history isn't repeating itself regards what happened in 2009.

What's with you folks and the 2009 cliche? In 2009 , Abidal was erroneously red-carded against Chelsea FC. We were the victims of a poor refereeing decision. We went on to beat Man. United FC in the the final and convincingly so. Pray tell, how is that a blemish on Barça's treble record?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

There was no way Barcelona should have gone past Chelsea regardless. Chelsea got robbed and big time too. That was how your 1st treble came about.

A cunning, slippery eel you sure are. You've been evading Barcablood's questions.

You unwittingly admit Barça was victimized when Abidal was wrongly red-carded and you still went on to reiterate, in the same comment, that Chelsea FC got robbed.

How do you marry your contradictory assertions? More importantly, where's the logic in that?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

I have not said anything that isn't true and i always try address either sides regards each discussion. It's impossible to speak all in favor of Barcelona as i'm not a fan but i'm also far from being an hater. Barcelona is not a direct rival of my club or a major adversary so it's not that difficult for me to be objective. Madrid folks dislike me too, so i'm not really surprised.

Seriously you didn't need to say this. There's nothing bad in wishing United enjoys the kind of success Barcelona enjoys currently, and that's doesn't define me as a hater. I'm not a fan of Barcelona and it's only logical i miss out on stating some of the incidents against Barcelona. Barcelona may enjoy so much success currently relative to other clubs, and going by your logic the fans of those other clubs must surely all be haters since they only wish their respective clubs were doing as good as Barcelona. It's a very paranoid feeling that won't get you folks everywhere.

I support United, a very unique club, in fact the most unique out there and i don't see myself changing for any reason soon even with the issues the club is facing currently. Actually we have history together which i won't go into. Some folks got attracted to Barcelona's success and became fans of the club and while this is not a bad thing, but i won't be surprised to see those same folks stop supporting Barcelona when the going gets tough and that's actually my definition of glory hunting. So in general, you have no right to say these things or even refer to me as an hater. When i start hating Barcelona, you'd know and you won't even bother writing replies to my post.
Like I stated from my earlier post, from your very first posts yesterday, I noticed a good level of objectivity. And even though you over stressed some issues in order to kinda bring Barça to a bad light, I still gave it to you fof being honest for the most part.

And like I also stated, as you made more posts, you started bringing that hate part that is already a part of almost every non-Barça fan out there. Now read where I typed almost, which means not all, so you don't misquote me. It's really hard for you to find a non-Barça fan who speaks well of Barça today. It's as hard as a camel going through the eye of a niddle.cheesy

As much as I troll or hate on my rivals, I don't fail ever to highlight where they are right. For haters like maybe yourself, cause I still can't say you ain't one with all the favours you have counted for Barça without acknowledging anyone against. For you guys, the only thing you saw in the clasico was the disallowed goal by Bale. By every standard that was a genuine goal. But you guys never talked about the clear foul Ramos committed against Messi in the first half. It was either just at the edge of the box, or inside the box, but the ish there was that it would have meant another yellow for Ramos, which would have meant an early red. Now imagine Ramos getting a red in the first half and imagine the possible outcome. That is not to even mention the potential penalty for us. So, you guys only see what favours Barça and not the other way round.

Pep said something when he was still with us. After a game against Sevilla where the ref made some errors that cost us the game, Pep said; sometimes decisions go your way and other times it goes against you. That you should play so well that decisions against you doesn't affect the score. I will never forget that. And that is what has happened to be like our watchword. Did Barça whine over Messi's winning goal against Atletico which the ref wrongly blew for offside and thereby made us lose the Liga trophy on the last day of the league at home in 2014? Of course we didn't and I bet you never knew about this until today. But imagine it was in favour of Barça. We for no hear word till this world end.

Well, the bone of contention for me is that, if you must highlight some controversial happenings in favour of Barça, then you should be able and ready to do same in cases where it goes against Barça, else I will term you to be one of em haterz.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

A cunning, slippery eel you sure are. You've been evading Barcablood's questions.

You unwittingly admit Barça was victimized when Abidal was wrongly red-carded and you still went on to reiterate, in the same comment, that Chelsea FC got robbed.

How do you marry your contradictory assertions? More importantly, where's the logic in that?

Dnt mind him. Tryin 2 b clever by half albeit being hypocritical at d same time. Chelsea were robbed in d same match abidal was given an undeserved red card with barca playing with 10men for a good part of d game.

Ref decisions favor barca in some big games; agreed but it also goes against them in others. D hypocrisy these haters exhibit won't let them agree with d latter but will be quick 2 point out d former angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
sebod:
@GBR1
I have been following your post and must commend your effort. Having read so many things said about our successes over the years and how it's tainted by that '09 incident against Chelsea which I want to believe you would still have a good memory of the game.
1.In the 1st leg of the match, Thiery Henry was completely pulled down on the ball by a Chelsea defender when faced with an empty net as Cech had dived the other way, the ref waved it off. Was Barca robbed or not?
You just gave a single incident against Barcelona and you'd agree with me that's not enough to define a match as a controversy especially when one considers the number of such events in the 2nd leg. I'm sure Chelsea got some decisions against them as well in the first leg but they didn't possess that much relevance in the scheme of things as eventually that match ended 0-0 and the tie wasn't decided yet. No one knew Barcelona was going to find it that difficult in the 2nd leg.
2. Abidal was sent off for a non existent foul, was Barca robbed or not?
3. Did any of the incidents where it's claimed Chelsea should have been awarded a PK happen before Abidal was sent off or after?
4. If Abidal was not wrongfully sent off, don't you think Barca would have scored more goals as they would have had more players to throw forward?
5. If Abidal was not wrongfully sent off, do you think any of those incidents would have occurred? Don't you think Barca would have had a solid defender at the back which would have helped in checking the unnecessary threats posed by Chelsea due to the loss of a solid defender?
Let's even say i agree with you regards Abidal's red card, event of which occured in the 66th minute. But Abidal actually should have been sent off much earlier for worse actions he had committed. Barcelona had 11 men till the 66th minute and they failed to score in this time which consisted of majority of the match's time, so what's the logic in Barcelona scoring in fewer time after this with 10 men in the 93rd minute?
Generally, you have used the event of Abidal's red card wrongly and i won't debate this further.

6. Why did you fail to add Terry's red card to the list of favours received by Barca? Was it because Chelsea later won the game? If yes, would you have thought otherwise had Chelsea won the '09 tie too?
Like I've stated earlier i don't take pleasure in discussing conspiracies especially these kind of controversies where logic can be manipulated critically or analysis difficult to interpret. My earlier posts hinged majorly on the event in 2009 and i have admitted already that i might have failed to list out injustices against Barcelona so this is also negligible.
This event in 2009 was already touted as a controversy far back then, and no one had predicted Barcelona would enjoy so much success from then on till now and so don't think it comes up just because of Barcelona success.
Your objectivity in answering the questions would give us an idea of where you really belong.
Take my advice; my replies here are not enough to draw any sort of conclusion on where i belong. I could as well defend Barcelona regards the event in 2009 and actually be the hater some of your folks think i am.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
dmcdad:

Like I stated from my earlier post, from your very first posts yesterday, I noticed a good level of objectivity. And even though you over stressed some issues in order to kinda bring Barça to a bad light, I still gave it to you fof being honest for the most part.

And like I also stated, as you made more posts, you started bringing that hate part that is already a part of almost every non-Barça fan out there. Now read where I typed almost, which means not all, so you don't misquote me. It's really hard for you to find a non-Barça fan who speaks well of Barça today. It's as hard as a camel going through the eye of a niddle.cheesy

As much as I troll or hate on my rivals, I don't fail ever to highlight where they are right. For haters like maybe yourself, cause I still can't say you ain't one with all the favours you have counted for Barça without acknowledging anyone against. For you guys, the only thing you saw in the clasico was the disallowed goal by Bale. By every standard that was a genuine goal. But you guys never talked about the clear foul Ramos committed against Messi in the first half. It was either just at the edge of the box, or inside the box, but the ish there was that it would have meant another yellow for Ramos, which would have meant an early red. Now imagine Ramos getting a red in the first half and imagine the possible outcome. That is not to even mention the potential penalty for us. So, you guys only see what favours Barça and not the other way round.

Pep said something when he was still with us. After a game against Sevilla where the ref made some errors that cost us the game, Pep said; sometimes decisions go your way and other times it goes against you. That you should play so well that decisions against you doesn't affect the score. I will never forget that. And that is what has happened to be like our watchword. Did Barça whine over Messi's winning goal against Atletico which the ref wrongly blew for offside and thereby made us lose the Liga trophy on the last day of the league at home in 2014? Of course we didn't and I bet you never knew about this until today. But imagine it was in favour of Barça. We for no hear word till this world end.

Well, the bone of contention for me is that, if you must highlight some controversial happenings in favour of Barça, then you should be able and ready to do same in cases where it goes against Barça, else I will term you to be one of em haterz.
You don try jor! You sure say the guy fit answer all the questions dem don ask am? E no go come back again. Imagine even giving kudos to Dayo for supporting Barca ehn? Does that mean once one is not a Barca fan, one should leave the the truth and join the bandwagon? I tire for these guys oooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
e b like say una ignore button dn spoil abi...ignoring d bad officiatn abt barca alone z clearly enuf to ignore dz kinda person buh my fellow cules wit degree frm oxford nd havard wld still go ahead tryn to convince some1 who z adamant. na una sabi ooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

You just gave a single incident against Barcelona and you'd agree with me that's not enough to define a match as a controversy especially when considers when the number of such events in the 2nd leg. I'm sure Chelsea got some decisions against them as well but they didn't possess that much relevance in the scheme of things as eventually that leg ended 0-0 and the tie wasn't decided yet. No one knew Barcelona was going to find it that difficult in the 2nd leg.

Let's even say i agree with you regards Abidal's red card, event of which occured in the 66th minute. But Abidal actually should have been sent off much earlier for worse actions he had committed.
Barcelona had 11 men till the 66th minute and they failed to score in this time which consisted of majority of the match's time, so what's the logic in Barcelona scoring in fewer time after this with 10 men?

Generally, you have used the event of Abidal's red card wrongly and i won't debate this further.

Like i've stated earlier i don't take pleasures in discussing conspiracies especially these kind of controversies where logic can be manipulated critically or analysis difficult to interprete. My earlier posts hinged majorly on the event in 2009 and i have admitted already that i might have failed to list out injustices against Barcelona so this is also negligible.

Take my advice; my replies here are not enough to draw any sort of conclusion on where i belong. I could as well defend Barcelona regards the event in 2009 and actually be the hater some of your folks think i am.
You didn't answer the questions sir!
If you saw the 1st game really, I would like to know the decisions that went against Chelsea.
If you admit Abidal was wrongfully sent off, I think you should have answered the questions thereafter. If he was not wrongfully sent off, Barca would have ended the match with their solid defender, they could have scored more, none of those incidents you guys cry foul about probably would have happened.

If you could have as well defended Barca as regards the event, that qualifies you to be a lawyer who is paid to only defend his client, discuss what favours his client and close eyes to those that don't. Which in this case, nullifies the objectivity issue.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
sebod:

You don try jor! You sure say the guy fit answer all the questions dem don ask am? E no go come back again. Imagine even giving kudos to Dayo for supporting Barca ehn? Does that mean once one is not a Barca fan, one should leave the the truth and join the bandwagon? I tire for these guys oooo.
Me I tire pass you oooo. Them no dey give us breathing space at all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
dmcdad:

The major thing i can make out from this post of your's which i would like to address is that it's easier to be see those things in favor of Barcelona when you are a fan. You guys shouldn't always expect such discretion from opposition fans and an individual failing to state the shortcomings of some decisions against Barcelona doesn't necessary make him/her an hater.
sebod:

If you could have as well defended Barca as regards the event, that qualifies you to be a lawyer who is paid to only defend his client, discuss what favours his client and close eyes to those that don't. Which in this case, nullifies the objectivity issue.
My only client is United, and in this case United wasn't involved so i'm most likely gonna be unbiased, not stating that i couldn't be wrong though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
ollah1:

Didn't we get robbed too regarding the undeserved red card abidal was awarded?

Inter Milan won a treble under Mou, the match they played against Barca in the semis. Diego Milito scored a clear offside goal which was the decider of the match but it was recorded. Did any barca fan shout fowl? That was the first and only treble won by Inter Milan.

Bojan also scored a legit goal which was ruled offside.
Did you hear a word from Barca fans??
@bolded,it was not ruled for offside actually... For reasons unbeknownst to us all, the referee decided to blow a handball that was committed by Yaya Toure a minute back after Bojan scored!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

The major thing i can make out from this post of your's which i would like to address is that it's easier to be see those things in favor of Barcelona when you are a fan. You guys shouldn't always expect such discretion from opposition fans and an individual failing to state the shortcomings of some decisions against Barcelona doesn't necessary make him/her an hater.

Then you cannot claim to be objective when you not being a fan only notice the ones in favour of Barcelona

If you had come out and told us off the bat that you are a biased viewer who only see one part that you want to see, No one would have bothered

I am not a Barcelona fan but I take the time to view the game objectively

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Then you cannot claim to be objective when you not being a fan only notice the ones in favour of Barcelona

If you had come out and told us off the bat that you are a biased viewer who only see one part that you want to see, No one would have bothered

I am not a Barcelona fan but I take the time to view the game objectively
How many times have you stated the decisions against Barcelona? I bet you miss some of the decisions against them too. What i'm simply stating is that you can't do this job better than Barcelona fans themselves which you are not or Barcelona fans find this easier to do than you. If Bayern plays Barcelona, do you think your opinions on decisions in that match would align exactly with those of Barcelona folks?

I have already faulted your flawed logic you attempted in using to defend Barcelona earlier and i would advise you to stop making things difficult for yourself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

My only client is United, and in this case United wasn't involved so i'm most likely gonna be unbiased, not stating that i couldn't be wrong though.
The emboldened says it all. You were wrong sir. Dayo who is not a fan of Barca had already pointed out so many decisions that went against Barca, but you called him out for doing so, you would have wished he overlooks the injustices against Barca and focus his strength on the ones that favoured Barca to just aid what you guys have been spreading about, which still renders you a biased person.
You are a Man U supporter, the wrong refs decision that went in your favour is well documented, and you don't see a Barca fan going everywhere campaigning against your successes over the years. So, you don't expect us to see you as a neutral person if all you come here to highlight are the decisions that favoured Barca just to drive home your point.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
sebod:

The emboldened says it all. You were wrong sir. Dayo who is not a fan of Barca had already pointed out so many decisions that went against Barca, but you called him out for doing so, you would have wished he overlooks the injustices against Barca and focus his strength on the ones that favoured Barca to just aid what you guys have been spreading about, which still renders you a biased person.
You are a Man U supporter, the wrong refs decision that went in your favour is well documented, and you don't see a Barca fan going everywhere campaigning against your successes over the years. So, you don't expect us to see you as a neutral person if all you come here to highlight are the decisions that favoured Barca just to drive home your point.
Go through the posts on this page as you're bringing up stuff i have addressed already.
I won't spend anymore time on this debate because it seems with every new post i make regards the issue, it appears i'm spending my time as the hater you guys are trying so hard to see me as.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

How many times have you stated the decisions against Barcelona? I bet you miss some of the decisions against them too. What i'm simply stating is that you can't do this job better than Barcelona fans themselves which you are not or Barcelona fans find this easier to do than you. If Bayern plays Barcelona, do you think your opinions on decisions in that match would align exactly with those of Barcelona folks?

I have already faulted your flawed logic you attempted in using to defend Barcelona earlier and i would advise you to stop making things difficult for yourself.
Barcelona still played Bayern last season, and I can't remember any divided opinions between the fans of both clubs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
sebod:

Barcelona still played Bayern last season, and I can't remember any divided opinions between the fans of both clubs.
The match was far from being controversial and my point still stands especially when it's not a question directed at you or one you can simply answer. I'm done with this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

Go through the posts on this page as you're bringing up stuff i have addressed already.
I won't spend anymore time on this debate because it seems with every new post i make regards the issue, it appears i'm spending my time as the hater you guys are trying so hard to see me as.
I have gone through all, all I can see are many questions posted to you left unanswered.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

That's where you are wrong. As a non-Barça fan and a supposed objective fellow who loves football, if you are gonna analyse footie in a one-sided manner, then what does that make you?

Is Dayo a Barça supporter? But imagine his views as regards the subject. That's when you decide to stay neutral and objective. If you decide to state only things that favour Barça as against things that goes against them, what do you think that makes you? It only means you are hating, and such would obviously stem from the fact that we have been so successful to the extent it pisses you off. Or how else can one explain the fact that you wanna give analysis of events and decide to intentionally leave out the ones that favours one side just to prove a point or two against that side? Or is it me that don't understand the term hater? But from what I can see, you are no different from the regular haters out there. So? The same excuses you give are same they too give.

My advice for you is this, as a reasonable footie lover, if you wanna delve into an issue, make sure you do so with an open mind. And also, make sure you are objective enough to call a spade by its name and not something else.

Even as Barça fans, we never failed to acknowledge that Bale's goal was legit and thereby, a wrong call from the ref/linesman. There was a game we had like 2 months ago where we got a penalty on Messi that was a wrong call albeit honestly it happened so fast you wouldn't tell the difference until you get to see the replays, which happens to be a luxury the refs can't always afford due to the circumstances. And we never failed to state it clearly here that it was a bad call. So as much as possible we do spot all these frailties. This also doesn't mean we don't have countless cases where we are been cheated upon, these too we deliberate upon.

All in all, my advice like I said earlier-on is this; try to be as objective with your view as possible, fan or no fan. If you can spot what favours us in a view to analysing and spotting the fact that we are being favoured, you should also do same when it goes against us. Anything short of this is bias, sentimental and laden with hate.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Una get time aswear. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
femiti:
e b like say una ignore button dn spoil abi...ignoring d bad officiatn abt barca alone z clearly enuf to ignore dz kinda person buh my fellow cules wit degree frm oxford nd havard wld still go ahead tryn to convince some1 who z adamant. na una sabi ooo
Walai sometimes to ignore no easy make I no lie. I wan reply the guy yesterday, but me and bros seun dey, so I no fit dey type all those long matter. By then, I decided to let it slide. But as time went on, I see say the guy true colours come dey come outside, hence my responses thereafter.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
sebod:

Classical case of kettle calling pot black. Smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

The only thing you have succeded in doing here is exposing yourself horribly either as a biased follower aka hater or just a pure ignorant fellow

Bayern has played Barca several times in recent years there have been controversial decisions which went both sides in 2009 2 of Barcelonas goals had hint of offside

When Bayern beat Barca 7-0 in 2013, 2 of Bayerns goals had hints of fouls (Muller body check on Alba) and the 2nd goal where Dante climbed and looked like Gomez was offside

When Barca beat Bayern last season Neymar dove which should have been a 2nd yellow = red which the ref didnt give, seconds later Barca scored the opening goal

As a Bayern fan we could have focused on those wrong calls vs Bayern while ignoring the ones that favoured us.

But you arent known to be very objective and have towed th path of ignorance several times so I cant say I am surprised

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
dmcdad:

Walai sometimes to ignore no easy make I no lie. I wan reply the guy yesterday, but me and bros seun dey, so I no fit dey type all those long matter. By then, I decided to let it slide. But as time went on, I see say the guy true colours come dey come outside, hence my responses thereafter.
...i no jez bother to read him junks again as e mk dat statement abt ignoring d bad calls against barca. bro, aw ur weekend dy go na?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
femiti:
...i no jez bother to read him junks again as e mk dat statement abt ignoring d bad calls against barca. bro, aw ur weekend dy go na?
Mehn, the weekend is going smoothly. Bin go look Uefa-Assnal and their ojoro.cheesy

Tomorrow them go call us uefalona. Chai... Imagine a Man Utd fan even get the gut to tag us as being favoured. I guess he wasn't following Man utd during the days of Fergie. E get club wey them favour reach them? Imagine kettle calling pot black. Chai...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ryan Giggs' late winner for Manchester United almost sparked a walk-out from angry Lille players at the climax of a controversial Champions League clash.

Giggs curled in a quick free-kick after 83 minutes while Lille were still assembling their defensive wall.

Lille players, furious that an earlier header by Peter Odemwingie had been ruled out, walked off the pitch as the last 16 first leg clash boiled over.

They eventually returned, and United held on for a crucial victory.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/6371329.stm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

The only thing you have succeded in doing here is exposing yourself horribly either as a biased follower aka hater or just a pure ignorant fellow

Bayern has played Barca several times in recent years there have been controversial decisions which went both sides in 2009 2 of Barcelonas goals had hint of offside

When Bayern beat Barca 7-0 in 2013, 2 of Bayerns goals had hints of fouls (Muller body check on Alba) and the 2nd goal where Dante climbed and looked like Gomez was offside

When Barca beat Bayern last season Neymar dove which should have been a 2nd yellow = red which the ref didnt give, seconds later Barca scored the opening goal

As a Bayern fan we could have focused on those wrong calls vs Bayern while ignoring the ones that favoured us.

But you arent known to be very objective and have towed th path of ignorance several times so I cant say I am surprised

2 fouls
1 offside

First foul committed by Dante leading to the 1st goal...

2nd goal... Gomez was offside

3rd goal... Muller fouled Alba before Robben scored...

4th goal... What else do you expect from a team that were robbed! angry

Yet some call Uefalona... undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lmaoooooooooooo gringringrin

GBR1 do you know that a wrong call that went against us cost us a la liga title vs this same Athletico Madrid?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) ... (6234) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.