Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,956 members, 7,863,393 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4674510 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
Chelsea currently getting rāped by Swansea...and to think those Chelshït fanboys had the chutzpah to maraud this thread after that jammy loss to Madrid just irks me to the marrows...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

The only thing you have succeded in doing here is exposing yourself horribly either as a biased follower aka hater or just a pure ignorant fellow
Bayern has played Barca several times in recent years there have been controversial decisions which went both sides in 2009 2 of Barcelonas goals had hint of offside
When Bayern beat Barca 7-0 in 2013, 2 of Bayerns goals had hints of fouls (Muller body check on Alba) and the 2nd goal where Dante climbed and looked like Gomez was offside
When Barca beat Bayern last season Neymar dove which should have been a 2nd yellow = red which the ref didnt give, seconds later Barca scored the opening goal
As a Bayern fan we could have focused on those wrong calls vs Bayern while ignoring the ones that favoured us.
Now you're stating these events because it's obvious you didn't do so in the past. This action of your's correlates with my previous post. You didn't even understand the post completely so i would quote it again for you to read.
How many times have you stated the decisions against Barcelona? I bet you miss some of the decisions against them too. What i'm simply stating is that you can't do this job better than Barcelona fans themselves which you are not or Barcelona fans find this easier to do than you. If Bayern plays Barcelona, do you think your opinions on decisions in that match would align exactly with those of Barcelona folks?
But you arent known to be very objective and have towed th path of ignorance several times so I cant say I am surprised
This is a bit rich coming from you especially when i can't remember the last time you won an argument against me. undecided
raumdeuter:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/6371329.stm
I could list and use incidents like Porto in 2004, or versus Madrid in 2013 but i don't even see the use regards the discussion and i'm not interested in doing what Barcelona folks have been doing on this thread.
homesteady:
Lmaoooooooooooo gringringrin
GBR1 do you know that a wrong call that went against us cost us a la liga title vs this same Athletico Madrid?
That was in the league competition or La Liga, and not in Europe or in UEFA CL as we have been debating but some your folks here would even have none of it as Barcelona should really never have been in such a situation.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

Now you're stating these events because it's obvious you didn't do so in the past. This action of your's correlates with my previous post. You didn't even understand the post completely so i would quote it again for you to read.

This is a bit rich coming from you especially when i can't remember the last time you won an argument against me. undecided.

Lol every single time you didnt go back to edit your past like you normally do after you have been schooled as a half baked analyst

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Lol every single time you didnt go back to edit your past like you normally do after you have been schooled as a half baked analyst
I knew it would come to this once you have run out of steam. People who have had time to see our previous arguments on various threads know how much quality education you get from me but you can come here to tell lies since you are on a Barcelona's thread debating an issue in favor of Barcelona. Besides, I'm done with you too regards this discussion since you've got nothing left to add.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

I knew it would come to this once you have run out of steam. People who have had time to see our previous arguments on various threads know how much quality education you get from me but you can come here to tell lies since you are on a Barcelona's thread debating an issue in favor of Barcelona. Besides, I'm done with you too regards this discussion since you've got nothing left to add.

Coincidentally it was a Barcelona fan who came to burst you on a Chelsea thread for post editing after you have been found out to be the half baked you are

WHich shows you are forum wide known for peddling falsehood
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

That was in the league competition or La Liga, and not in Europe or in UEFA CL as we have been debating but some your folks here would even have none of it as Barcelona should really never have been in such a situation.

I guess you were blind when someone reminded you of what happened when we were kicked out from UEFA CL by inter Milan!

1 - We were denied a clear PK by the Portuguese referee, who was helping his fellow Portuguese!
2) Bojan Goal in the 2nd leg was wrongfully ruled out!

I hope you reply me!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
homesteady:

I guess you were blind when someone reminded you of what happened when we were kicked out from UEFA CL by inter Milan!

1 - We were denied a clear PK by the Portuguese referee, who was helping his fellow Portuguese!

I hope you reply me!

He won't reply you. It's been written at least 3 times but he ignored every time. Just watch
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
Isn't it ironic how UEFAlona keep on getting the toughest draws in the knockout stages?

This year - Arsenal, Atletico Madrid
Last year - Man City, PSG, Bayern
Last 2 years - Man City, Atletico Madrid (knocked us out)

I can go on and on!
Why take the hard route of using refs, when they can easily manipulate the draws to give them easier draws?

GBR1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
homesteady:

I hope you reply me!
That match was shady but not by the limits of the events in 2009. Inter Milan were obviously the better side in the 1st leg and they won or would have won fairly decisions regardless. You can only state the incident when Alves was denied a PK and nothing more than that and this singular event is too limited to define that match as very controversial regards the refering decision. In fact i remembered some Barcelona's Management folks claimed that Barcelona lost due to fatigue because they traveled by bus to Milan instead of air (volcanic ash issues then). They hardly thought of the first leg as unfair then but they didn't know they would be unable to upturn the results at home. I remember these events very carefully so don't think you can just bring up some random matches to use against me.
Now the in the 2nd leg, i remember very clearly Busquet shameful antics which got Motta sent off controversially as early as the 28th minute and there were other decisions against inter. Would a ref against Barcelona give an Inter player a red card as early as the 28th minute if they wanted Barcelona to lose? Use your brain please. But the onus was on Barcelona to overturn the deficit from the 1st leg which they failed to do and so every wrong call was deemed controversial against them. Barcelona could only score a goal in the 84th minute against 10 men Inter, and even that goal which was scored by Pique was considered offside but i'm sure you didn't know that either. so how can you even mention the events at Milan? Inter really deserved to go through and they were the better team over two legs against Barcelona. Besides they didn't have the kind of history Barcelona pre 2009 regards UEFA.

There are a lot of wrong decisions against Barcelona in the past but you guys couldn't even pick the right one to debate with. Do your research very well before posting because when i say things, i make sure i know exactly what i'm talking about unlike some of you who just think i'm hating.
ollah1:

He won't reply you. It's been written at least 3 times but he ignored every time. Just watch
I can't reply every post, especially the ones i deemed irrelevent/poor or with insults embedded.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
homesteady:
Isn't it ironic how UEFAlona keep on getting the toughest draws in the knockout stages?

I can go on and on!
Why take the hard route of using refs, when they can easily manipulate the draws to give them easier draws?

GBR1
Frankly i haven't even noticed this. Spanish teams though grin

My attention has been on the draws Madrid gets which i find very strange. I know they top their group most times but considering the opposition they've faced in the round of 16 or quarter finals, some things don't seem right.
Lyon
Spurs
Moscow
APOEL
United
Galatasaray
Schalke
a weakened Dortmund team
Schalke
Atletico
Roma
Wolfsburg.
And more strangely, the only time they faced serious opposition like United and Atletico, the opposition received red cards and the red card we received against Madrid in 2013 was really controversial too but you won't see United fans crying everyday about it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Alezy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
homesteady:

I can go on and on!

GBR1
Every team in the UEFA league is good, As long as u progress to the next round of that competition, u must meet a strong/stronger team so what u just said it wrong because a team like PSG always meet tough opponents too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Alezy(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

My attention has been on the draws Madrid gets which i find very strange. I know they top their group most times but considering the opposition they've faced in the round of 16 or quarter finals, some things don't seem right.
Lyon
Spurs
Moscow
APOEL
United
Galatasaray
Schalke
a weakened Dortmund team
Schalke
Atletico
Roma
Wolfsburg.
And more strangely, the only time they faced serious opposition like United and Atletico, the opposition received red cards and the red card we received against Madrid in 2013 was really controversial too but you won't see United fans crying everyday about it.
It's only normal for a team that tops it's group to meet weaker opponents unless on rare occasions, a strong team fumbles and got the 2nd spot in the group. that team will surly meet a strong team too.
that's what happened in the PSG vs Chelsea tie.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Alezy:
It's only normal for a team that tops it's group to meet weaker opponents unless on rare occasions, a strong team fumbles and got the 2nd spot in the group. that team will surly meet a strong team too.
Other teams have topped their groups consistently similar to Madrid but the quality of the opposition they've faced is not comparable to what Madrid has been getting.
Actually, if you read my post carefully, you'd noticed i have cancelled out topping of group. I already planned for this reply and i wouldn't have replied you if i wasn't such in a good mood. Now what would you say regards the matches in the quarter finals which is independent of teams that top their group?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

Lyon
Spurs
Moscow
APOEL
United
Galatasaray
Schalke
a weakened Dortmund team
Schalke
Atletico
Roma
Wolfsburg.
Nobody is crying everyday about it because it was not a match against Barca. Otherwise, that would have been your number 1 point of reference. It would have been that Uefa helped Barca win united as United would have won if not for the red card 'the usual song'
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adroitvezy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nothing scares me more than enrique's line-up for tonights game: bravo alves pique mascherano roberto rafinha sergio arda neymar messi munir.
Make dem no drop point tonight cuz anoete is not an easy hunting ground for us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
sebod:

Nobody is crying everyday about it because it was not a match against Barca. Otherwise, that would have been your number 1 point of reference. It would have been that Uefa helped Barca win united as United would have won if not for the red card 'the usual song'
Guy calm down a bit. I'm surprised at how you've managed to turn this Madrid's controversy as something against Barcelona in such little time. shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Alezy(m): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:
Other teams have topped their groups consistently similar to Madrid but the quality of the opposition they've faced is not comparable to what Madrid has been getting.
Actually, if you read my post carefully, you'd noticed i have cancelled out topping of group. I already planned for this reply and i wouldn't have replied you if i wasn't such in a good mood. Now what would you say regards the matches in the quarter finals which is independent of teams that top their group?
Well I will say they are lucky with draws. moreover, after winning those small teams, they will finally get to play the tough ones for sure.

The last time they won the CL, no team was a minor on their way to winning it. So if ur lucky, ur lucky.

My own problem is UEFA tends to favour only some set of teams all the time making it difficult for some. You can tell me faith has brought PSG vs Chelsea tie consecutively in four seasons and in same round. those guys are fixers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Alezy:
Barcelona don't top their groups shey?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
adroitvezy:
Nothing scares me more than enrique's line-up for tonights game: bravo alves pique mascherano roberto rafinha sergio arda neymar messi munir.

We need to rest players - remember we have a CL match forthcoming...Iniesta can be introduced after majority of the legwork has been thrashed(presumably in the 50th minute of the second half)...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Alezy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
adroitvezy:
At Madrid already won oh. If barca drop, problem go dey o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

We need to rest players - remember we have a CL match forthcoming...Iniesta and Suarez can be introduced after majority of the legwork has been thrashed(presumably in the 50th minute of the second half)...

Suarez won't b playing. He iz suspended
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Suarez won't b playing. He iz suspended

Noted...more rest to his elbows then!!!...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Alezy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
bykebyke:

Barcelona don't top their groups shey?
Who said barca don't top thier group? ? have they always met tough opponents every year at the knockout stages? ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adroitvezy(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

We need to rest players - remember we have a CL match forthcoming...Iniesta can be introduced after majority of the legwork has been thrashed(presumably in the 50th minute of the second half)...
don't forget dat all we need on wednesday is a draw. We need to win today's match cuz the two madrids won there games.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
Alezy:
Who said barca don't top thier group? ? have they always met tough opponents every year at the knockout stages? ?

When have we gotten easy opponents?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adroitvezy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
Alezy:
At Madrid already won oh. If barca drop, problem go dey o
na my fear be dat o broda. I'm optimistic that we are going to win.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Coincidentally it was a Barcelona fan who came to burst you on a Chelsea thread for post editing after you have been found out to be the half baked you are

WHich shows you are forum wide known for peddling falsehood
who was that? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
adroitvezy:

Don't forget dat all we need on wednesday is a draw We need to win today's match cuz the two madrids won there games

We need to aim towards riddling Athletico with goals on that day - if we go in it with the mindset of winning, then even if the worse comes to the worse , a draw would cushion the blow.

and of course, the importance of copping all 3 points in today's game cannot be overemphasized.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adroitvezy(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
We need 5 wins out of seven to win league after today's game it will remain 4 to go...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Alezy:
So it's only Madrid that tops its group? Barça doesn't? Abeg look for another excuse jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Alezy:
Well I will say they are lucky with draws. moreover, after winning those small teams, they will finally get to play the tough ones for sure.

The last time they won the CL, no team was a minor on their way to winning it. So if ur lucky, ur lucky

My own problem is UEFA tends to favour only some set of teams all the time making it difficult for some. You can tell me faith has brought PSG vs Chelsea tie consecutively in four seasons and in same round. those guys are fixers.
@emboldened, says who? You'd better check before you make some hasty assertions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.