Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,525 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4674934 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Pique... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Terrific goal by Real Sociedad!!! what was Bravo doing??....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Alezy:
Who said barca don't top thier group? ? have they always met tough opponents every year at the knockout stages? ?

Are you seriously asking this? shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
bykebyke:

When have we gotten easy opponents?
the dude u quoted did not grasp the whole logic before he jumped in or maybe he's a fan of madrid who is just protecting his club. No?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
How on earth can anyone blame bravo for that goal? shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adroitvezy(m): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

We need to aim towards riddling Athletico with goals on that day - if we go in it with the mindset of winning, then even if the worse comes to the worse , a draw would cushion the blow.

and of course, the importance of copping all 3 points in today's game cannot be overemphasized.

you see what i'm talking about... Sociedad av scored! enrique selected a weak team for this game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
i give up we've lost this, here comes the 11man defence
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
*sighs*
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
coded01:
How on earth can anyone blame bravo for that goal? shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

For not being poised...not entirely his fault though, our centre backs were also busy watching telemundo as well...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
U guys have to understand this our top player have to be rested for an upcoming big match n besides every one deserves a chance to prove wat his capable of on the pitch I mean its not every coach that gives chances like that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Alezy(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
dmcdad:

So it's only Madrid that tops its group? Barça doesn't? Abeg look for another excuse jare.
easy, what'd ur argument now? I didn't talk about barca not topping thier group. Was it every time they got tough opponents at the knockout stages? ?

And to ur reply above, u talked about checking very well before I talked, so the last time real Madrid won the CL, they didn't play tough opponents on their way to winning it?? is that what u saying? ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Alezy:
easy, what'd ur argument now? I didn't talk about barca not topping thier group. Was it every time they got tough opponents at the knockout stages? ?

And to ur reply above, u talked about checking very well before I talked, so the last time real Madrid won the CL, they didn't play tough opponents on their way to winning it?? is that what u saying? ?
You are shifting the goalpost bruv! Gosh! Abeg no need again. Sorry say I quote you. Novex!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Alezy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
dmcdad:

Are you seriously asking this? shocked
You can't tell me it's been tough opponents all the time barca got to the knockout stages. that I won't accept. was it tough opponent when u played Celtic? ? come on.

When it start getting tough is when the weaker teams are off and that's from the quarter final stages. and it's normal for every team to meet a tough opponent den.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
I wonder who is gon' deliver us from this Anoeta curse.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

Guy calm down a bit. I'm surprised at how you've managed to turn this Madrid's controversy as something against Barcelona in such little time. shocked
Maybe you didn't get the gist!
Man U got a red card against Madrid, no fuse about it, no united fan is crying about.
Another team got same red card against Barca, everyone, including Man U fans keep crying about it. So what would have happened had Man U got a red card in any of those matches where Barca thrashed them? It would have been same old story.
You get the gist?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
So now that I've indicted Barcelona and Real Madrid, both big Spanish clubs, i'm expecting to get labelled an hater of Spanish clubs...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

For not being poised...not entirely his fault though, our centre backs were also busy watching telemundo as well...

Obviously defenders fault...

But did you watch the replay? No keeper would stop that! shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chrisley024(m): 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Una wan start abi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PIPPROF(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
oh dear all our 10 point gaps gone in a twinkle of an eye sad sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
Sociedad's defense is so fücking airtight...they always have no less than 9 men in front of their goalie...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PIPPROF(m): 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Sociedad's defense is so fücking airtight...they always have no less than 9 men in front of their goalie...

we need to get something out of this match. unless the trophy race is all open again

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
coded01:

Obviously defenders fault...
But did you watch the replay? No keeper would stop that! shocked

I trust the Spanish media to make a big to-do of that goal.....it was a brilliant header nonetheless...

Can someone kindly depress a knife in Carlos Vela....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:
What did you think their plan would be,score an early goal and try to score some more?

Ligalona we need help o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
PIPPROF:

we need to get something out of this match. unless the trophy race is all open again

If we are gonna defeat them then our left and right backs are gonna have to get very creative and think outside the box as I very much doubt that we can crack their defence by zeroing play at the middle.....the gung ho display won't be sufficient unless it is padded with wit...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
bykebyke:

What did you think their plan would be,score an early goal and try to score some more?
Ligalona we need help o.

and they are getting increasingly deadlier on the counter....

Halftime....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I trust the Spanish media to make a big to-do of that goal.....it was a brilliant header nonetheless...

Can someone kindly depress a knife in Carlos Vela....

Wicked!!! shocked grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
bykebyke:

Ligalona we need help o.
Judging from the amount of penalties your team have acquired this season, I won't be surprised if they get a couple tonight.They have already equalled the record for most liga pk's in a season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Alezy:
You can't tell me it's been tough opponents all the time barca got to the knockout stages. that I won't accept. was it tough opponent when u played Celtic? ? come on.

When it start getting tough is when the weaker teams are off and that's from the quarter final stages. and it's normal for every team to meet a tough opponent den.
Reason why I detest quoting certain peeps. No offense. At least come up with facts. I said this in one of my posts, that you should look before you leap. Was it in the KO stages that Barça played Celtic? Gosh! Na wa ooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adroitvezy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
This is the end. Liga race is open within a twinkle of an eye. Disappointing evening
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chrisley024(m): 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
Coded01, una wan host us tonight? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Philomath1212: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
What a cry cry cry weekend
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
Apparently we bought a stake in the bottling company.
6matches remaining..5wins needed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Franktom247(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.