Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,576 members, 7,850,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4656073 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) ... (6224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Bale delivered for Madrid in the CL crucial stage semi final and final, He delivered for small Wales

Unlike Hidden useless Ikedia Hazard hopeless in CL crucial stage 3 goals from open play in the CL the same number of goals Bale scored vs Maicon in one game

Can u just get lost with this ur CL bla bla bla.....do u expect Hazard to win the CL with Lille or Chelsea team that has just a CL trophy in her entire history as a football club.

You might even tell us authoritatively that Bale will win the CL in Chelsea too, just like he won it with Spurs abi??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Can u just get lost with this ur CL bla bla bla.....do u expect Hazard to win the CL with Lille or Chelsea team that has just a CL trophy in her entire history as a football club.

You might even tell us authoritatively that Bale will win the CL in Chelsea too, just like he won it with Spurs abi??

Chelsea won the CL just before Hidden Hazard joined until he rubbed them with his useless 2 left legs

When Chelsea got to the CL knockout stage if Hazard had any of Bales quality, he would have taken them to the final but when Chelsea got to the semi it was Hazard who ensured they were knocked out with his pathetic display vs Atletico, in the second round vs PSG nko? He was Hidden as usual

We saw how Bale took Wales to the Euro semi finals and in the same tournament we saw how Hidden was so useless with a more talented Belgium

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chelseafan1:

The amount of nonsense some idiōts post on this thread just to bring down Hazard is just insanely mindboggling.

What nonsense.

Same Reus and Aguero that couldn't stay fit to save their career.
De Bruyne that got shipped out of Chelsea when Hazard was the King.
Ozil, Sanchez, Pogba...
Same James that Madrid was willing to let go Plus good money for Hazard.

This is the height of hypocrisy and outright phoolishness.

Aguero cant stay fit yet every season he has delivered more than Hidden. DeBruyne was shipped out yet in the last few seasons given more output than Hidden Hazard

Ozil was about to make 20 assists last season Sanchez was scorin in bucket load when will Hazard do something meaningful in his football life

He is just a little better than Memphis Depay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]The purpose of any player going to a tournament is to win, making team of the tournament is secondary or even tertiary. Boateng was one of the best performers in the final where they won the trophy, Anytime Terry makes a final he either ruins it for his team, the team only wins when Terry is away from the pitch. That is the sign of a failed player[/s]

No sensible person will rate gotze above neymar because gotze was the best player of a world cup final and his team won it. Only a fool will hang his rating of a player on such ludicrous stuff. Thats why fifa gave terry a slot in the team of the tournament, despite his team not getting to finals. If it was based on final appearances, average players like howedes would make the team of the tournament in fact all german players should be in it. Mr. Man it does nt work that way. You cant use one match to deceive technical experts. Only ninnies would fall for boathand's once in a blue moon above average performances.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Smile if you are better than Ahmed Musa.

grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
Sergi Roberto had a discomfort in training. lipsrsealed

Hopefully it's nothing serious.

If not..Aleix Vidal madness incoming. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Aguero cant stay fit yet every season he has delivered more than Hidden. DeBruyne was shipped out yet in the last few seasons given more output than Hidden Hazard

Ozil was about to make 20 assists last season Sanchez was scorin in bucket load when will Hazard do something meaningful in his football life

He is just a little better than Memphis Depay

Right, that explains why he was voted the best player when the guys u listed were not dead and still in the league with him.

Your certificate should be used to sell guguru and epa.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Chelsea won the CL just before Hidden Hazard joined until he rubbed them with his useless 2 left legs

When Chelsea got to the CL knockout stage if Hazard had any of Bales quality, he would have taken them to the final but when Chelsea got to the semi it was Hazard who ensured they were knocked out with his pathetic display vs Atletico, in the second round vs PSG nko? He was Hidden as usual

We saw how Bale took Wales to the Euro semi finals and in the same tournament we saw how Hidden was so useless with a more talented Belgium

How many goals and assist did Bale, Hazard and Debryne all register at the Euros, Lets have them.
Since dts wat u always use to rate how good a player is
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hope Roberto is okay, cos Aleix Vidal is no option.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=Chelseafan1 post=50034682]

How many goals and assist did Bale, Hazard and Debryne all register at the Euros, Lets have them.
Since dts wat u always use to rate how good a player is[/quote,

Bale carried his country to the semi final with a less talented squad than Belgium
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Smh undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chelseafan1:

You have been noticed, swerve abeg, wasn't even talking to u in the first place....This season, both players have turned up for their teams and also hidden for their teams, if u like, agree or get lost, I don't know y u wanna kill urself over nonsense. U always hype this your Neymar as if he is perfect. When ur fellow Barca fans are insulting him when he plays rubbish, u will be there hailing bullshit.

Clear make I see road abeg.
This will be my last response on this...

You are being myopic bruv... My fellow Barça fans are insulting him? Before nkor? If people could say Messi should be sold at some point, I see no reason why one shouldn't say so with Neymar. Heck, even Madrid fans boo Ronaldo time and again. Now imagine what he has done for the club, yet he gets booed every now and then.

Anyway, you talking about someone seeking to be noticed, need I remind you that you happen to be in my thread? If you ain't seeking to be noticed, then I see no reason why you are here. Dayo you talking about is a fan of Bayern München, but instead of you to tackle him on his thread, you come here to rumble with him.

Neymar ain't perfect. For all I know he is still learning his trade. Learning from the master himself, the same way the master learned from Dinho. Hence, he is far from being perfect. But at this age of his and with what he has already achieved, abeg, the guy don try. At just 24 he has scored 300 goals and given about 140 assists. I mean, he has even scored more than many out-and-out strikers. He has won loads to trophies, both individual accolades and team trophies. Abeg, the guy worth every praise. Make person see truth talk am jare.

Anywayz, no time for this jare. Even you sef don admit say Hazard no dey him level. No need to drag am further then.tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Right, that explains why he was voted the best player when the guys u listed were not dead and still in the league with him.

Your certificate should be used to sell guguru and epa.

Vardy was voted best player ahead of aguero means what exactly

This is between Neymar and hidden hazard if you like bring in Gotze, Stanley okoro or asamoah gyan

Neymar is hazard boss any day
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
airmark:

No sensible person will rate gotze above neymar because gotze was the best player of a world cup final and his team won it. Only a fool will hang his rating of a player on such ludicrous stuff. Thats why fifa gave terry a slot in the team of the tournament, despite his team not getting to finals. If it was based on final appearances, average players like howedes would make the team of the tournament in fact all german players should be in it. Mr. Man it does nt work that way. You cant use one match to deceive technical experts. Only ninnies would fall for boathand's once in a blue moon above average performances.

Neymar was injured that's why he probably didn't play the final. The finals he played like confederation cup, champions league and Olympics we saw how he dominated

Something Terry cannot point to. Nor hidden Ikedia

Boateng cl final check world cup final check

Terry nko failure all round
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Neymar was injured that's why he probably didn't play the final. The finals he played like confederation cup, champions league and Olympics we saw how he dominated

Something Terry cannot point to. Nor hidden Ikedia

Boateng cl final check world cup final check

Terry nko failure all round

There is always a reason for someone not achieving something. The fact is neymar did not play world cup final. ribery did not play world cup final too, but only a dolt will rate gotze above him. Suarez did not win epl or win ucl or world cup before barca coughed out huge amount to buy him. He had only carling cup to point to but barca broke the banks for him. Your logics are always farcical. Stop disgracing yourself

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
Jasper Cillessen injured..our players are dropping dead. shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
airmark:

There is always a reason for someone not achieving something. The fact is neymar did not play world cup final. ribery did not play world cup final too, but only a dolt will rate gotze above him. Suarez did not win epl or win ucl or world cup before barca coughed out huge amount to buy him. He had only carling cup to point to but barca broke the banks for him. Your logics are always farcical. Stop disgracing yourself

Hidden Hazard played a CL semi and was the flop of the match, Terry played a CL final and was the flop of the finals

Chelsea only won when Terry was far away from the pitch on the final

Boatank beasted the CL and world cup final
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Hidden Hazard played a CL semi and was the flop of the match, Terry played a CL final and was the flop of the finals

Chelsea only won when Terry was far away from the pitch on the final

You no lie my brother. I saw hw he was killing Argentina's attack during the WC final in 2014. The dude really frustrated me cos I supported Argentina.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]Hidden Hazard played a CL semi and was the flop of the match, Terry played a CL final and was the flop of the finals

Chelsea only won when Terry was far away from the pitch on the fina[/s]l

Yet he did nt make team of these two tournaments, which should tell you beasting a single match whether final or not is not enough, you need to do it repeatedly without making us laugh with epileptic stunt, rolling on the grass at the sight of messi's boot or shouting halleluya spiking the ball in the air. No one can be deceived by flamboyant passes from a defender. weah showed you, you dont need to be in the world cup before you can be the best. suarez showed you dont need to win a ucl or world cup trophy, before you are highly rated above others who won trophies. Howedes showed you you can play all world cup matches and lift the trophy and still remain in an average team like schalke04. Gotze showed you, you can beast a world cup final and subsequently get benched by players who never tasted national team glory before. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:47am On Oct 09, 2016
raumdeuter

Balderdash!!! How many goals and assists were they able to record individually, if getting to the semi finals now mean u have won the trophy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:02am On Oct 09, 2016
dmcdad:

This will be my last response on this...

You are being myopic bruv... My fellow Barça fans are insulting him? Before nkor? If people could say Messi should be sold at some point, I see no reason why one shouldn't say so with Neymar. Heck, even Madrid fans boo Ronaldo time and again. Now imagine what he has done for the club, yet he gets booed every now and then.

Anyway, you talking about someone seeking to be noticed, need I remind you that you happen to be in my thread? If you ain't seeking to be noticed, then I see no reason why you are here. Dayo you talking about is a fan of Bayern München, but instead of you to tackle him on his thread, you come here to rumble with him.

Neymar ain't perfect. For all I know he is still learning his trade. Learning from the master himself, the same way the master learned from Dinho. Hence, he is far from being perfect. But at this age of his and with what he has already achieved, abeg, the guy don try. At just 24 he has scored 300 goals and given about 140 assists. I mean, he has even scored more than many out-and-out strikers. He has won loads to trophies, both individual accolades and team trophies. Abeg, the guy worth every praise. Make person see truth talk am jare.

Anywayz, no time for this jare. Even you sef don admit say Hazard no dey him level. No need to drag am further then.tongue

NO need to drag am further and you wanted to kill yourself ontop nonsense typing all these epistles, why jump on my mentions in the first place, oga, go rest jare.

No one is asking u about all these super stories, if I need to know anything about any player, I know where to go.

Raumdeuter brot his arguments here, he chose this thread, and this is where i will always reply him, last time I checked, u are just a common user of this webspace, u don't tell me where or where not to air my view. If u ain't satisfied, hang yourself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:56am On Oct 09, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Balderdash!!! How many goals and assists were they able to record individually, if getting to the semi finals now mean u have won the trophy.

Bale 3 goals 1 assist.

Tell us how many hidden was able to get
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:58am On Oct 09, 2016
airmark:

Yet he did nt make team of these two tournaments, which should tell you beasting a single match whether final or not is not enough, you need to do it repeatedly without making us laugh with epileptic stunt, rolling on the grass at the sight of messi's boot or shouting halleluya spiking the ball in the air. No one can be deceived by flamboyant passes from a defender. weah showed you, you dont need to be in the world cup before you can be the best. suarez showed you dont need to win a ucl or world cup trophy, before you are highly rated above others who won trophies. Howedes showed you you can play all world cup matches and lift the trophy and still remain in an average team like schalke04. Gotze showed you, you can beast a world cup final and subsequently get benched by players who never tasted national team glory before. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Every player set out to the world cup to play matches and help their country win. Boateng achieved that by being a hero in the final. John Terry tell us about him. Does he even know what a world cup semi final looks like?

All John Terry dreamt of in life Boateng achieved before 26yrs
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:10am On Oct 09, 2016
Chelseafan1:

NO need to drag am further and you wanted to kill yourself ontop nonsense typing all these epistles, why jump on my mentions in the first place, oga, go rest jare.

No one is asking u about all these super stories, if I need to know anything about any player, I know where to go.

Raumdeuter brot his arguments here, he chose this thread, and this is where i will always reply him, last time I checked, u are just a common user of this webspace, u don't tell me where or where not to air my view. If u ain't satisfied, hang yourself.
At least you have given up. That alone is as satisfying as it gets.

Like I said earlier on, there is absolutely no need to drag this further when even you sef don know say there is difference between six and half-a-dozen.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:14am On Oct 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Bale 3 goals 1 assist.

Tell us how many hidden was able to get

This is how you always pad ur post with numerous lies just to win, na u dash am one assist abi.

Mr Bale beasted the Euros

This is Hazard playing lesser minutes still beating your Bale hands down.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 4:44am On Oct 09, 2016
And here we go again...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:44am On Oct 09, 2016
stuff46:
And here we go again...

Rahmanzaki Ramuzaki Ramudeen brot this upon your thread.
Blame him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:36am On Oct 09, 2016
It's amazing how one moniker can be controlling the psyche of many tho.... just mention Hazard, or praiz Neymar, one will quickly come out of his comfort zone! The other? Mention Busquet, Boateng or Hazard n he's turned on grin This is hilarious

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2016
10d0ve:
It's amazing how one moniker can be controlling the psyche of many tho.... just mention Hazard, or praiz Neymar, one will quickly come out of his comfort zone! The other? Mention Busquet, Boateng or Hazard n he's turned on grin This is hilarious
The thing tire you sef abi? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2016
"Messi under performs for ARG" is probably the greatest myth in football. He makes a team that wouldn't qualify to the WC reach the final.

@Sarahstats

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2016
Morning smiley

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 10:18am On Oct 09, 2016
10d0ve:

Really Hilarious! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) ... (6224) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.