Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,644 members, 7,851,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4656293 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) ... (6224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2016
10d0ve:
It's amazing how one moniker can be controlling the psyche of many tho.... just mention Hazard, or praiz Neymar, one will quickly come out of his comfort zone! The other? Mention Busquet, Boateng or Hazard n he's turned on grin This is hilarious

Same way 2 of ur guys shake like epileptic patients when negative comments are made about Neymar.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2016
dmcdad:

The thing tire you sef abi? cheesy
cheesy As in ehn! Smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2016
AbuMikey:

Really Hilarious! grin

Raumdeuter just dey remote N*ggas for here sha..... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Same way 2 of ur guys shake like epileptic patients when negative comments are made about Neymar.
Anything that makes you sleep well bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
10d0ve:
Anything that makes you sleep well bro
cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
10d0ve:
It's amazing how one moniker can be controlling the psyche of many tho.... just mention Hazard, or praiz Neymar, one will quickly come out of his comfort zone! The other? Mention Busquet, Boateng or Hazard n he's turned on grin This is hilarious

Asin erh

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
I just saw Iheanacho round up a keeper and score in the midst of 3 defenders on the goal line.

Yet some dude will release sperm whenever the Belgian Ahmed Musa scores a goal after 5 games.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
Debroslink:
I just saw Iheanacho round up a keeper and score in the midst of 3 defenders on the goal line.

Yet some dude will release sperm whenever the Belgian Ahmed Musa scores a goal after 5 games.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
Chelseafan1:
This is how you always pad ur post with numerous lies just to win, na u dash am one assist abi.
Mr Bale beasted the Euros
This is Hazard playing lesser minutes still beating your Bale hands down.

I loved how you came out openly to disgrace yourself. Tell us who assisted the goal in the game Wales vs Northern Ireland

The gif below who assisted it? WHo is Wales number 11

[img]http:///media/10-09-2016/MN2w2M.gif[/img]

This is UEFA website with stats

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2016/statistics/round=2000448/players/index.html

We should not believe UEFA said he has an assist, we should believe you? Go to the link and check where Bale attack score was ranked and compare to your Hidden Ikedia Hazard.

You see when I said you are celebrating ignorance? this is what we are saying. You have now joined airmark in the category of the ignorant you still wonder why sensible Chelsea fans diswoned you for being not smart enough

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
bykebyke:

Did you see me agree with the tweet or concur with what the tweet said..

Apologies bro. Forgive my pedantry.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
Barcelona are looking at Nzonzi to be Busi's backup.

Imagine. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
Spain playing 3 at the back. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by goldeno10boy: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
I think an going to like this spain coach
he his playing 3-4-3 formation today
this is what makes me enjoy football
I love it when teams play with multiple formation and tactis
I just love it .....not the same 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 formation with the same tactis through out the season -it makes me hate that team exp. the coah ..thats just me mehn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

I loved how you came out openly to disgrace yourself. Tell us who assisted the goal in the game Wales vs Northern Ireland

The gif below who assisted it? WHo is Wales number 11

[img]http:///media/10-09-2016/MN2w2M.gif[/img]

This is UEFA website with stats

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2016/statistics/round=2000448/players/index.html

We should not believe UEFA said he has an assist, we should believe you? Go to the link and check where Bale attack score was ranked and compare to your Hidden Ikedia Hazard.

You see when I said you are celebrating ignorance? this is what we are saying. You have now joined airmark in the category of the ignorant you still wonder why sensible Chelsea fans diswoned you for being not smart enough

Here is ur answer.
Hazard 4 assists, 1 goal.
Make of that what u wish to.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Here is ur answer.

So I posted a video of Bale making an assist, I showed you directly from UEFA website where they showed Bale making an assist and instead of apologizing to everyone this is what you came here with?

Are you not ashamed? UEFA and youtube clips from the match busted your lie and you are still ranting. No wonder Chelsea fans denounced you in public
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ramos injured.

Fück fück fück. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Here is ur answer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
^^^^Neymar though...shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Pique retiring from International football after Russia 2018.

Good. cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
Fück angry..France called up Laporte. angry

If Deschamps plays him in their next game,Spain can't get him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
bykebyke:
Fück angry..France called up Laporte. angry
If Deschamps plays him in their next game,Spain can't get him.
How e take affect you? Ohh... I don forget say you be fan of La Roja.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
dmcdad:

How e take affect you? Ohh... I don forget say you be fan of La Roja.cheesy
Yeah man..I no want to deh see Ramos-Nacho backline..can't survive that. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:00am On Oct 10, 2016
bykebyke:

Yeah man..I no want to deh see Ramos-Nacho backline..can't survive that. grin
Yeah I get... Madrid duo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Dont mind that dolt.

Chelseafan1:

Here is ur answer.

That apari will do everything to support his foolish point. Thats what we call assists by force on the street, from bale. If it was hazard in that red shirt, ramuzaki would say he just whipped the ball aimlessly into the box and it was an own goal and not deliberately passed to the scorer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:13am On Oct 10, 2016
Pique and Ramos cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I dont think any fool will dare compare the two. Even if i use rahmanzaki's stvpid logic of player's beasting competitions' finals, sergio ramos beats him hands down. At present he is off-form, though.
It was n't a mistake he was la liga best defender for 4 consecutive years. Uefa team of the year for 4 consecutive years and Fifa team of the year for 5 consecutive years. If la liga awards were as foolishly opined, manipulated by perez, Fifa and Uefa must have been bought by the big man too.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 1:15am On Oct 10, 2016
airmark:
Dont mind that dolt.

That apari will do everything to support his foolish point. Thats what we call assists by force on the street, from bale. If it was hazard in that red shirt, ramuzaki would say he just whipped the ball aimlessly into the box and it was an own goal and not deliberately passed to the scorer.

You and your boy are the foolish one, Tell UEFA who counted it as an assist that it doesnt meet the criteria for assist. UEFA the organizing body for football and the tournament said Bale had an assist 2 foolish dumb and dumber are saying it doesn't count
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:39am On Oct 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]You and your boy are the foolish one, Tell UEFA who counted it as an assist that it doesnt meet the criteria for assist. UEFA the organizing body for football and the tournament said Bale had an assist 2 foolish dumb and dumber are saying it doesn't count[/s]

I have no boy on nairaland, chelseafan1 is a brilliant and matured fan unlike your ajakaja40. He has his own views independent of mine. He made his point and you could nt do anything about it. Hazard had more assists than bale in euros and with fewer minutes. When ninjas use your logic to spank you, you would be looking for escape routes. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 10, 2016
airmark:
Pique and Ramos cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I dont think any fool will dare compare the two. Even if i use rahmanzaki's stvpid logic of player's beasting competitions' finals, sergio ramos beats him hands down. At present he is off-form, though.
It was n't a mistake he was la liga best defender for 4 consecutive years. Uefa team of the year for 4 consecutive years and Fifa team of the year for 5 consecutive years. If la liga awards were as foolishly opined, manipulated by perez, Fifa and Uefa must have been bought by the big man too.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok I agree. If you are using honours to judge why then do u still compare Busquets to Krychiowiak?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:02am On Oct 10, 2016
airmark:

I have no boy on nairaland, chelseafan1 is a brilliant and matured fan unlike your ajakaja40. He has his own views independent of mine. He made his point and you could nt do anything about it. Hazard had more assists than bale in euros and with fewer minutes. When ninjas use your logic to spank you, you would be looking for escape routes. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You have no nous to match me in any debate. UEFA said Bale had an assist, video evidence shows Bale making the assist but only a toad would sipute UEFA evidence and video evidence
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 10, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Here is ur answer.

This Is an extreme display of stupidity shocked shocked shocked

You want to compare a Belgium star studded team ranked 2ND in the world against 24th place Wales whom can only boast of Bale?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) ... (6224) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.