Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,486 members, 7,850,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4655306 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) ... (6224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:12am On Oct 10, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

This Is an extreme display of stupidity shocked shocked shocked

You want to compare a Belgium star studded team ranked 2ND in the world against 24th place Wales whom can only boast of Bale?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:33am On Oct 10, 2016
airmark:

Dont mind that dolt.

That apari will do everything to support his foolish point. Thats what we call assists by force on the street, from bale. If it was hazard in that red shirt, ramuzaki would say he just whipped the ball aimlessly into the box and it was an own goal and not deliberately passed to the scorer.

You dey mind the old fool, he keeps grasping at straws, some sites said he had no assist cause it was an own goal, others counted it, why is he making a big deal outta something so inconsequential like that was the crux of the argument in the first place....

See that new foolish idiōt up there telling me Belgium is ranked 2nd in the world, why couldn't Messi save the starstudded Argentina team?

Some people just think with their anus on this thread, u see the sensible ones will keep calm and not say anything, its the dindinrin and Dayo's wannabe that will be making noise upandan.

Useless and myopic bunch of animals.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:40am On Oct 10, 2016
dmcdad

Get sense or get something reasonable doing with your life, you are acting extremely foolish and immature with all these asinine displays.

I tot u were wiser than that simpleton, if Wales is not on Belgium's level, is Chelsea on Barca or Madrid's level where you have Bale and Neymar??

Why are you disgracing yourself like this?

The fool is proudly stating that Wales is not on Belgium's level, but y'all wont exonerate Hazard by saying the Chelsea team he plays for is not on Barca or Madrid's level, if this isn't the greatest form of hypocrisy and extreme myopia , I really dunno what we can call it.

Oponu oshi.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Here is ur answer. Hazard 4 assists, 1 goal. Make of that what u wish to.
Chai! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

You have no nous to match me in any debate. UEFA said Bale had an assist, video evidence shows Bale making the assist but only a toad would sipute UEFA evidence and video evidence

Shut up old apari, this isn't the crux of the argument, u said Hazard was useless while Bale was a beast at the Euros, we showed you stats of Hazard being better than him, u are shifting your post to 1 assist, no assist.

U are such a loser, keep brainwashing the 'dolapos' on this thread, let them be hailing you and liking your posts.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2016
TRendlona

Yeah, Neymar is a mini - god, u happy now?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:14am On Oct 10, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Get sense or get something reasonable doing with your life, you are acting extremely foolish and immature with all these asinine displays.

I tot u were wiser than that simpleton, if Wales is not on Belgium's level, is Chelsea on Barca or Madrid's level where you have Bale and Neymar??

Why are you disgracing yourself like this?

The fool is proudly stating that Wales is not on Belgium's level, but y'all wont exonerate Hazard by saying the Chelsea team he plays for is not on Barca or Madrid's level, if this isn't the greatest form of hypocrisy and extreme myopia , I really dunno what we can call it.

Oponu oshi.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2016
dmcdad

Get out of my mentions, arindin oshi....the dolt is even wiser dan u.
That is to tell u ow foolish u really are.
Is Chelsea on Barca nd Madrid's level, I ask u again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2016
Abeg I'm loving this! Throwing insults/megedefegede is cheap! People that has got time for this, pls by this time next week y'all should just drop these 2 lines: Hazard is trash; Busi is the best in the world. That's a new remote. By then I expect the over used word "dolt" to be replaced.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 10, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Yeah, Neymar is a mini - god, u happy now?

Yea grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2016
TRendlona:

Yea grin
Im happy 4 u too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:58am On Oct 10, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Get out of my mentions, arindin oshi....the dolt is even wiser dan u. That is to tell u ow foolish u really are. Is Chelsea on Barca nd Madrid's level, I ask u again.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2016
10d0ve:
Abeg I'm loving this! Throwing insults/megedefegede is cheap! People that has got time for this, pls by this time next week y'all should just drop these 2 lines: Hazard is trash; Busi is the best in the world. That's a new remote. By then I expect the over used word "dolt" to be replaced.
Walai, you no be better person at all.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2016
dmcdad:

Walai, you no be better person at all.cheesy
But what I do? wink ogini?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:55am On Oct 10, 2016
10d0ve:
But what I do? wink ogini?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

@chelseafan1, abeg free me na.cheesy Wetin I do you wey you just dey tasi me like this?cheesycheesycheesy

Person quote you insult you, you no respond to am, na me you dey face. Chai, I don suffer sha.grin

Na dog I take beg you oooooo.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2016
dmcdad:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

@chelseafan1, abeg free me na.cheesy Wetin I do you wey you just dey tasi me like this?cheesycheesycheesy

Person quote you insult you, you no respond to am, na me you dey face. Chai, I don suffer sha.grin

Na dog I take beg you oooooo.cheesy

Go and sleep, if this is funny to you, definitely not funny to me, if Bale could be excused cause y'all think Belgium is highly rated and better than Wales, is Chelsea also in the same level with Madrid and Barcelona.

Any player can be a CL winner with Barca and Madrid, the two best clubs in the world.

We all can see what Pogba has been reduced to when he joined Man Utd for a World record fee, at a time, some of y'all were like he was also better than Hazard, Sanchez, Ozil, Aguero, Silva were all in the league when Hazard won the PFA best player Plus the League with Chelsea, but someone will rubbish these feats cos its Hazard.

In all the years spent in England, ow many CL did Bale and Suarez win for Liverpool and Spurs, aren't they CL winners with Madrid and Barca now?

When we argue, lets be objective, our hate for certain players shouldn't make us yarn nonsense, im an admirer of Neymar, I have his clips on my phone, I enjoy watching him play if he plays fine, im an objective person, I say it as it is, unlike some of you who would tell us, Hazard is a fraud, he doesn't deserve the PFA, he is a useless footballer, he made Chelsea lose the CL bla bla bla.

Answer simple questions, you couldn't, words failed you, u rather resort to posting meaningless and annoying gifs upandan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Go and sleep, if this is funny to you, definitely not funny to me, if Bale could be excused cause y'all think Belgium is highly rated and better than Wales, is Chelsea also in the same level with Madrid and Barcelona.

Any player can be a CL winner with Barca and Madrid, the two best clubs in the world.

We all can see what Pogba has been reduced to when he joined Man Utd for a World record fee, at a time, some of y'all were like he was also better than Hazard, Sanchez, Ozil, Aguero, Silva were all in the league when Hazard won the PFA best player Plus the League with Chelsea, but someone will rubbish these feats cos its Hazard.

In all the years spent in England, ow many CL did Bale and Suarez win for Liverpool and Spurs, aren't they CL winners with Madrid and Barca now?

When we argue, lets be objective, our hate for certain players shouldn't make us yarn nonsense, im an admirer of Neymar, I have his clips on my phone, I enjoy watching him play if he plays fine, im an objective person, I say it as it is, unlike some of you who would tell us, Hazard is a fraud, he doesn't deserve the PFA, he is a useless footballer, he made Chelsea lose the CL bla bla bla.

Answer simple questions, you couldn't, words failed you, u rather resort to posting meaningless and annoying gifs upandan.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Austeeenxx: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2016
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2016
People who think Ramos is a better defender than Pique.

grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2016
Chelseafan1:

You dey mind the old fool, he keeps grasping at straws, some sites said he had no assist cause it was an own goal, others counted it, why is he making a big deal outta something so inconsequential like that was the crux of the argument in the first place....

See that new foolish idiōt up there telling me Belgium is ranked 2nd in the world, why couldn't Messi save the starstudded Argentina team?

Some people just think with their anus on this thread, u see the sensible ones will keep calm and not say anything, its the dindinrin and Dayo's wannabe that will be making noise upandan.

Useless and myopic bunch of animals.

Once again Nigga, you dripping of stupidity...My comment does not endorse Apari, matter of fact, y'all both dumb as fvck for judging players through National teams

And Messi did carry his team so blame Aguero yeah?...."Dolt"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
Different species of people on this thread, there ain't nothing I wont read here, where did this one come from again, what is he even trying to say sef.

Orisirisi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

Once again Nigga, you dripping of stupidity...My comment does not endorse Apari, matter of fact, y'all both dumb as fvck for judging players through National teams

And Messi did carry his team so blame Aguero yeah?...."Dolt"

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
nyabinghi:
by winning on penalties u mean.

By keeping it tight at the back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
Chealseafan1 has a valid point tho, but the guy too like Hazard cheesy grin .

OTOH, I am of the opinion that Pique is quite underated, he dosent play like a warrior, does not make plenty last ditch tackles like other wc defenders nor score many decisive goals. But he is very intelligent, has worked on being game focused and his positioning is one of the best in the world.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Shut up old apari, this isn't the crux of the argument, u said Hazard was useless while Bale was a beast at the Euros, we showed you stats of Hazard being better than him, u are shifting your post to 1 assist, no assist.

U are such a loser, keep brainwashing the 'dolapos' on this thread, let them be hailing you and liking your posts.

Your foolishness must be extraordinary. How can Hazard have a better Euros than Bale who had 3 goals and 1 assist and took his little Wales to the semi finals? I am now very sure you didnt attend OAU, Maybe remedial center at Mayfair is what you call Ife

UEFA ranked the attackers at the last Euros and Bale was number 5 while your useless Hidden Ikedia didnt even make top 10.

You are here displaying extreme foolishness. Below is UEFA website ranking players based on attacking output goals and assists yet you are wriggling in the oil of stupid1ty
http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2016/statistics/round=2000448/players/index.html

At the Euro mention 2 players who scored more than Bale

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
This argument no consign me. But lemme just say that anyone who thinks Hazard had a better Euros than Bale needs to go and see afrodoc for help and psych eval.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lana1:
This argument no consign me. But lemme just say that anyone who thinks Hazard had a better Euros than Bale needs to go and see afrodoc for help and psych eval.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
Messi to get the Medical Green light on Saturday. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

Your foolishness must be extraordinary. How can Hazard have a better Euros than Bale who had 3 goals and 1 assist and took his little Wales to the semi finals? I am now very sure you didnt attend OAU, Maybe remedial center at Mayfair is what you call Ife

UEFA ranked the attackers at the last Euros and Bale was number 5 while your useless Hidden Ikedia didnt even make top 10.

You are here displaying extreme foolishness. Below is UEFA website ranking players based on attacking output goals and assists yet you are wriggling in the oil of stupid1ty
http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2016/statistics/round=2000448/players/index.html

At the Euro mention 2 players who scored more than Bale
Did he say he attended Ife?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
bykebyke:
Messi to get the Medical Green light on Saturday. grin
Wonderful news!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Johnpaul88:
Did he say he attended Ife?

He has said that multiple times which I have tried to question him about. Cos I am not sure I ever met people with his type of reasoning
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Johnpaul88:
Wonderful news!!
Yeah.

Bad news is that Enrique may not play Aleix Vidal in the absence of Sergi Roberto.

But would rather go with a 3man defense

Mathieu-Pique-Mascherano.

Oh Jesus. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) ... (6224) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.