Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4643350 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) ... (6220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
mcdreeezy:
All I need is 6pts in the next two games. That's not too much to ask.
When you have Enrique as your coach then that's like praying for Snow to fall at Mushin,Lagos.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinibigdeal(m): 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
funkyjms:

Quote me after the game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
bykebyke:

When you have Enrique as your coach then that's like praying for Snow to fall at Mushin,Lagos.grin
grin grin

I know we're most likely to lose the game against Sociedad because we've not won at Anoeta for a long time. But the jinx can't continue forever, it will end. Could as well be on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
ddippset:
Over the years I have always distinguished between the best player and the most valuable player. I also believe that the FIFA ballon dor is an award given to THE MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, subconsciously though. A lot of folks use them interchangeably but they mean different things.The best player is the best while the most valuable player is the one who achieves the most honours, both individual and team awards. Quite frankly messi has been the best player in the world since 2009 till this very minute, every real fan knows this. But he hasn't always been the most valuable player. I think the most valuable player this year is ronaldo, because he won the euros and the champions league, and a sizeable number of goals to go with. The only problem is with his Portuguese compatriots and his real Madrid 'slaves' who keep trying to patronize him about the ballon dor every time they want to keep him happy and 'assure' him he is better than messi.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
mcdreeezy:
grin grin

I know we're most likely to lose the game against Sociedad because we've not won at Anoeta for a long time. But the jinx can't continue forever, it will end. Could as well be on Sunday.
We'll be more complete come Sunday. In the last two seasons we lost there, for some reasons, some of our main players have had cause to be absent. Besides, the whole players will be very motivated to end our crisis in that stadium.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
Unless buh nevertheless Messi still won 2 trophies last season and it should very much count. Ronaldo wasn't evn d best player at d euros. Forget those theatrics of his during d final, do u think e gvs a damn abouh his team mates, e was after d trophy hence boosting his chances of winning d prize. Buh mumu fifa go still gv am, dey won't evn recognize Suarez after all his exploits last season, cn u imagine dat

D most baffling part is d way d whole of madrid kip licking his assss ranging 4rm d president to d gateman evn after all his arrogance against dem. Benzema score wahala, monkey bale score trouble etc. E must b d one to score, if e doesn't d whole team cn gotta hell. Tufiakwa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
mcdreeezy:
grin grin

Yeah bro.
In my 50years of watching Barca,I have never been this pessimistic about a season..Hopefully Messi does madness like 14/15.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
kinggogo:
Unless buh nevertheless Messi still won 2 trophies last season and it should very much count. Ronaldo wasn't evn d best player at d euros. Forget those theatrics of his during d final, do u think e gvs a damn abouh his team mates, e was after d trophy hence boosting his chances of winning d prize. Buh mumu fifa go still gv am, dey won't evn recognize Suarez after all his exploits last season, cn u imagine dat

D most baffling part is d way d whole of madrid kip licking his assss ranging 4rm d president to d gateman evn after all his arrogance against dem. Benzema score wahala, monkey bale score trouble etc. E must b d one to score, if e doesn't d whole team cn gotta hell. Tufiakwa

You are already wailing even before the awards... grin grin

What would now happen when CR7 officially wins it in January and we spam this thread with 50billion pictures taken from the event?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
ddippset:
Over the years I have always distinguished between the best player and the most valuable player. I also believe that the FIFA ballon dor is an award given to THE MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, subconsciously though. A lot of folks use them interchangeably but they mean different things.The best player is the best while the most valuable player is the one who achieves the most honours, both individual and team awards. Quite frankly messi has been the best player in the world since 2009 till this very minute, every real fan knows this. But he hasn't always been the most valuable player. I think the most valuable player this year is ronaldo, because he won the euros and the champions league, and a sizeable number of goals to go with. The only problem is with his Portuguese compatriots and his real Madrid 'slaves' who keep trying to patronize him about the ballon dor every time they want to keep him happy and 'assure' him he is better than messi.

Apt and very correct!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
mcdreeezy:
All I need is 6pts in the next two games. That's not too much to ask.
lol. it isn't too much to ask for. It's the lifeline that we need. Madrid must not win la liga till 2020. I ask for same with you. The worst I could hope for is 4 points from 6. Nothing worse!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
mcdreeezy:
grin grin

At anoeta, losing is not an option. if we do, we be 7 points behind as the referee blows his whistle to kick off el classico. And as the referee blows his whistle again to take the match ball back, we'd be 10 points behind and kiss la liga good bye. Psychology will play against us in el classico if we don't win coming weekend. Losing to real sociedad is not an option.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
kinggogo:

lol. part of the world loves controversy and controversial and badly behaved people. some people just love stars that throw tantrums. just look at it that way.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bville(m): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin
ddippset:
At anoeta, losing is not an option. if we do, we be 7 points behind as the referee blows his whistle to kick off el classico. And as the referee blows his whistle again to take the match ball back, we'd be 10 points behind and kiss la liga good bye. Psychology will play against us in el classico if we don't win coming weekend. Losing to real sociedad is not an option.
something deep down tells me we gon get 6 outta 6 in the next two games
come to think of it,its not like we're not capable of achieving such feat
we're the best team in the world for crying out loud
grin
ddippset:
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
AdisaOwala:

You are already wailing even before the awards... grin grin

What would now happen when CR7 officially wins it in January and we spam this thread with 50billion pictures taken from the event?
December.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
bville:
grin
grin
Currently we are not.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
bville:
I hope they are both fit when clasico comes calling
Hopefully ooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
Johnpaul88:
We'll be more complete come Sunday. In the last two seasons we lost there, for some reasons, some of our main players have had cause to be absent. Besides, the whole players will be very motivated to end our crisis in that stadium.
Quote me after the match on Sunday! Barca is not gonna win that game!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
AbuMikey:

If this had happened... we would have been hearing songs of UEFAlona grin

Actually i love those songs, cos dey are always sang wen we win trophies. grin
wondered wat would av happened if real madrid's ban frm d copa del rey happened against us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
10d0ve:
Quote me after the match on Sunday! Barca is not gonna win that game!
What's more important to you? Barca winning the game or You winning your bet?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Actually i love those songs, cos dey are always sang wen we win trophies. grin
wondered wat would av happened if real madrid's ban frm d copa del rey happened against us

grin It would've been one hell of a party over here..

I_popAlomo and his bandwagon wouldn't miss the party for all the diamonds in the world.. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gustav25: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
What have my eyes not seen

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
^^^^^^^^ grin grin grin grin

Messi has scored 17 goals in 15 matches against EPL teams so WTF are they saying?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
gustav25:
What have my eyes not seen
grin Na drunkards post those things!?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
OBTSubtle:

grin Na drunkards post those things!?

Wetin make me laugh pass na that guy wei talk sei na Suarez and Neymar dey feed am with ball. B4 na Ronaldinho and Eto'o later Xavi and Iniesta now na Neymar and Suarez grin

Wonders never end.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
TRendlona:

Wetin make me laugh pass na that guy wei talk sei na Suarez and Neymar dey feed am with ball. B4 na Ronaldinho and Eto'o later Xavi and Iniesta now na Neymar and Suarez grin

Wonders never end.
grin grin grin

Walai..

Very soon e go be vermaleen nd Mathieu wey dy feed am ball.. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bville(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Currently we are not.
Currently yes but we can turn on the style when pique busi and MSN are in the mood
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bville(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin grin grin

Walai..

even stegen sef nai dem go say dey feed am
useless EPL gays
undecided
OBTSubtle:
grin grin grin

Walai..

even stegen sef nai dem go say dey feed am
useless EPL gays

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sevilla leads... I love that volley.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
BT Sports... Showing 7 live UCL matches at the same time.

Epic!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Yeah bro.
In my 50years of watching Barca, I have never been this pessimistic about a season..Hopefully Messi does madness like 14/15.grin
Sebod you dey see? Where coded01 sef? Barackohandso don go MIA again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
bville:
grin something deep down tells me we gon get 6 outta 6 in the next two games come to think of it,its not like we're not capable of achieving such feat we're the best team in the world for crying out loud grin something deep down tells me we gon get 6 outta 6 in the next two games come to think of it,its not like we're not capable of achieving such feat we're the best team in the world for crying out loud
@emboldened... Based on form? We ain't even top 20.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) ... (6220) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.