Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,513 members, 7,840,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4639817 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) ... (6216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Is that Neymar's goals and assists for the league ONLY or u don pad am with UCL?

All competitions they played

Neymar League + CL, Hazard League + EPL

Both 14 games each
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Chelseafan1:
MOTM of a team that lost 2 points.

Na soo

Meaning he was still the best player on the field
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

All competitions they played

Neymar League + CL, Hazard League + EPL

Both 14 games each

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

Meaning he was still the best player on the field

To what end?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=Chelseafan1 post=51206026][/quote]

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol, Hensben needs to see this, I can't laugh alone
Airmark o
Dmcdad will not like this at all smiley smiley

Fixed... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
usbcable:

What do we call Barca's match yesterday

Did you watch the game?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Yahoo1:
Neymar had a bad game and we can't hear word again?
Most Barca fans here are just kids. It's good to state the fact when you see it but this? Very uncalled for...even Messi has some bad days.

And bringing Hazard into this is really crazy....Hazard that scored less than Neymar already has at this stage throughout last season.

I dey tell u... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Valdes was good today,Adama Traore balled today.
Good Sunday. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Yes
coded01:

Did you watch the game?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
BarcaBlood:

we will. itz abt time we broke dat hoodoo
I really hope so oooo. Same thing we said last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
usbcable:
Yes

And you said that...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
bykebyke:

When he defender poses more threat upfront than a striker then we have a problem.
vs celta, pique posed more threat than suarez too na...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

Still Man of the match
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1102896/Live/Spain-La-Liga-2016-2017-Barcelona-Malaga

That moment this f00l will ask us to ignore match video but depend on whoscored.com rating. Apari . grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
10d0ve:
vs celta, pique posed more threat than suarez too na...
Yeah but we all know Suarez is in bad form.
Paco hasn't put in half of the effort Suarez did during his early times here,that's my problem with him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bykebyke is one of the few logical fans we have here! Why should we tolerate Neymar going to Brazil to deliver WC performances consistently, but returning to barca to play around? I don't even want to talk about Enrique. I guess he's not still cost us valuable points, I can only be costly points by the time we go 15 points off madrid! N I'm still believing there's match fixing in the man city match!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
bykebyke:

Yeah but we all know Suarez is in bad form.
Paco hasn't put in half of the effort Suarez did during his early times here,that's my problem with him.
Suarez has had worse performances this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:00am On Nov 21, 2016
Apart from that La liga win on the final day of the league, I can say Simeone disappoints when it matters most... (I don't rate Europa league, Emery would be a legend fir that)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 21, 2016
10d0ve:
Bykebyke is one of the few logical fans we have here! Why should we tolerate Neymar going to Brazil to deliver WC performances consistently, but returning to barca to play around? I don't even want to talk about Enrique. I guess he's not still cost us valuable points, I can only be costly points by the time we go 15 points off madrid! N I'm still believing there's match fixing in the man city match!
Leave them,
Neymar goes to Brazil and delivers 1970 peak Pele performances,comes to Barca and gives us Memphis Depay 2015 performances,and people here keep quiet about it. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 21, 2016
10d0ve:
Apart from that La liga win on the final day of the league, I can say Simeone disappoints when it matters most... (I don't rate Europa league, Emery would be a legend fir that)
Simeone is trying to make Atletico attack/score,He hasn't found a way to balance it with good defense,that's why they fûcked up yesterday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:10am On Nov 21, 2016
bykebyke:

Simeone is trying to make Atletico attack/score,He hasn't found a way to balance it with good defense,that's why they fûcked up yesterday.
It's not just about yesterday, He flips when you need him to deliver most! Observe next time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 21, 2016
10d0ve:
It's not just about yesterday, He flips when you need him to deliver most! Observe next time.
Yeah I get you.
Bastard lost 2ucl finals to the same team.
A disgrace to Argentines.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:26am On Nov 21, 2016
I look at Tottenham team, I don't see any good midfielder bar Eriksen, yet The poch is doing well, But I keep reading that we have below par players....maybe we should buy messi n Ronaldo in all the wings...To think that star players doesn't make a great team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 12:56am On Nov 21, 2016
airmark:
That moment this f00l will ask us to ignore match video but depend on whoscored.com rating. Apari . grin

Videos showed also that Neymar gave the best performance among Barcelona players mumu. You are blind and cannot see
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:19am On Nov 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

Videos showed also that Neymar gave the best performance among Barcelona players mumu. You are blind and cannot see

He played so well on videos, that he even broke record in that match, right ? Olopolo aayan, may be barca fans who confirmed his poor performance were bind too . The rate at which you spew senseless stuffs in order to defend your wack soccer analyses is alarming. Go and wear a thinking cap to cover your bald head.

bykebyke:
RECORD: Neymar lost the ball for a La Liga record 46 times today vs Malaga.

Terver23:

My problem is neymar he keeps doing the same thing over and over...he's becoming too predictable
He's not a leader

pelvicky:

Dude is just not serious angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:25am On Nov 21, 2016
coded01:

And you said that...
Gat a prob wif it?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:03am On Nov 21, 2016
airmark:

He played so well on videos, that he even broke record in that match, right ? Olopolo aayan, may be barca fans who confirmed his poor performance were bind too . The rate at which you spew senseless stuffs in order to defend your wack soccer analyses is alarming. Go and wear a thinking cap to cover your bald head.

Thats why we tell you to watch games instead of roaming around like a familiar spirit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jJr2zOOJBw

Neymar (7) Tried hard but didn't get much luck. Wanted to get on the ball and run things, but lacked the other members of the trident. In the second half he took a step forward. He provoked Llorente's red card and almost scored a winner in added-on time.

NEYMAR (MOTM)
LW, Barcelona
Without the other two musketeers, Neymar was given the opportunity to be the star man. Despite not scoring, he certainly took that head-on. He had nine dribbles and constantly menaced the Malaga defense. If he had put one home, there would be a lot of praise for the surely tired Brazilian coming off the international break. Alas, the goals didn’t come.

Neymar: He did everything he could to score a goal and to create for his teammates, but all his hard work was undone by his fellow attackers’ clumsy finishing. He had some difficulty in dealing with Rosales and Ontiveros in the first half. The only thing he missed tonight was Messi and Suarez.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:16am On Nov 21, 2016
sebod:

I guess you meant loosing.

I just don't understand what's going on. We have to win at Anoeta if we must keep hope alive. But the question is: can we win there?
I've already given Sociedad the points. If we disappoint me and get the win, then a miracle.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:17am On Nov 21, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Continue living on past glories while the world and time waits for no man.
And what past glories might that be? Smh...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2016
coded01:

I dey tell u... grin
Na just to dey ignore their nonsense posts. Even you sef... Them quote you, you edit am put my name. WTH?!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2016
10d0ve:
What was he supposed to do that he didn't do on Saturday?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2016
Lana1:
pelvicky u still dey find trebble??

season still long.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) ... (6216) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: khingTony(m), hatakekakashi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.