Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4617261 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
TRendlona:

I wonder why u haters keep calling Messi a midget. To me he isn't that short.
So to u if he's La "Midget", I guess we should also call your talisman Eden "Midget" because he's taller than Messi with just an inch.

Money can buy a lot of things..but not an extra inch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
TRendlona:

I wonder why u haters keep calling Messi a midget. To me he isn't that short.
So to u if he's La "Midget", I guess we should also call your talisman Eden "Midget" because he's taller than Messi with just an inch.

Hazard is not that relevant, @ least not relevant enough to be pitched alongside Messi, not football wise, not even height wise
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Hazard is not that relevant, @ least not relevant enough to be pitched alongside Messi, not football wise, not even height wise

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
The unknown La Liga rule that would have disqualified Malaga during their game against Barcelona

Malaga walked away from theCamp Nou with one point after drawing with Barcelona.

But Juande Ramous’ team was just five minutes away from forfeiting the game to Barcelona for fielding lesser ‘professional’ players.

According to Diario Sur,there’s a La Liga rule that states that a match-day squadmust contain at least seven professional players.A professional player is one named among the 25-man team submitted to the league,and has a professional contract with the club

Malaga started the game with 8 professional players and 2 non-professionals (reserve players)- Pablo Fornals and Javier Ontiveros.The series of events being with Malaga’s first red card of the game that was shown to Diego Llorente. After the red card, Ontiveros was taken off and replaced by another non-professional; Luis Munoz

At this time, Malaga had 2 nonprofessionals and 8 professional players on the field. Malaga boss decided to make a change and brought in Sandro (nonprofessional) toreplace Youssef En-Nesyri (professional) in the 81st minute.With the ratio of professional to non-professional at 7:3, if Juankar had been shown a red card now, it would have taken it to 6:3

But luckily for Juande Ramos, two minutes before Juankar was given his marching orders, Pablo Fornals had been taken off and replaced with Duda who is a professional player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
bykebyke:

E be like say I go send am message for instagram,Bald Neymar needed.gringringrin
cheesy

maybe him sense go come back grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
BarcaBlood:
The unknown La Liga rule that would have disqualified Malaga during their game against Barcelona

Malaga walked away from theCamp Nou with one point after drawing with Barcelona.

But Juande Ramous’ team was just five minutes away from forfeiting the game to Barcelona for fielding lesser ‘professional’ players.

According to Diario Sur,there’s a La Liga rule that states that a match-day squadmust contain at least seven professional players.A professional player is one named among the 25-man team submitted to the league,and has a professional contract with the club

Malaga started the game with 8 professional players and 2 non-professionals (reserve players)- Pablo Fornals and Javier Ontiveros.The series of events being with Malaga’s first red card of the game that was shown to Diego Llorente. After the red card, Ontiveros was taken off and replaced by another non-professional; Luis Munoz

At this time, Malaga had 2 nonprofessionals and 8 professional players on the field. Malaga boss decided to make a change and brought in Sandro (nonprofessional) toreplace Youssef En-Nesyri (professional) in the 81st minute.With the ratio of professional to non-professional at 7:3, if Juankar had been shown a red card now, it would have taken it to 6:3

But luckily for Juande Ramos, two minutes before Juankar was given his marching orders, Pablo Fornals had been taken off and replaced with Duda who is a professional player.

If this had happened... we would have been hearing songs of UEFAlona grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nigga already winning awards. grin cheesy grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:08am On Nov 22, 2016
sebod:

The match against Celtic in the UCL will give me another chance to examine the team again and decide if to still keep hope alive or just be prepared for the worst this season.

Over 90% of our players are not living up to expectation. Alba, Rakitic, Masch, Suarez, Neymar, Busi have all been having shaky performances here and there. Pique and Umtiti have agreed never to play together.

The next three games would determine what we should hope for this season.
Lol @emboldened. They made a pact.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 7:36am On Nov 22, 2016
If messi na midget
Wetyn valbuena come be?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2016
Good Morning. smiley

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2016
Penaldo scores a hat- trick nd all of a sudden deserves ballon d'or. SMH. grin grin.

In Zidane's words nd in quote "I've never had doubts that Cristiano is the best and tonight closes the debate,". Mumu wey dem go still fire his sorrry asss

Could dey b anymore less insecure undecided undecided grin

Xavi couldn't b anymore ryt in his comments, dah it's only Madrid nd utd fans dah still thinks penaldo is beta dan Messi.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2016
Bykebyke stop dreaming grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 9:59am On Nov 22, 2016
Dah goal is so delicious lyk eba nd egusi soup

U cn neva get enuff of it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 10:18am On Nov 22, 2016
I gv up already undecided Madrid will xtend their lead over us by d end of d wknd

Cum hell or highwater we still gonna lose dah match

We'll neva learn 4rm our past mistakes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2016
homesteady:
Bykebyke stop dreaming grin
It's allowed. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2016
Been waiting for this player rating. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2016
Squad for tomorrow's game.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:38am On Nov 22, 2016
bykebyke:
Been waiting for this player rating. grin
cheesycheesycheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2016
dmcdad:

cheesycheesycheesy
It's a stats site,so obviously He was gonna be in it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
kinggogo:
Ronaldo scores a hat- trick nd all of a sudden deserves ballon d'or. SMH. grin grin.

[s]In Zidane's words nd in quote "I've never had doubts that Cristiano is the best and tonight closes the debate,". Mumu wey dem go still fire his sorrry asss

Could dey b anymore less insecure undecided undecided grin

Xavi couldn't b anymore ryt in his comments, dah it's only Madrid nd utd fans dah still thinks penaldo is beta dan Messi.[/s]

Who deserves it?

Arda Turan? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
whooooo! after 10 whole weeks. free at last!! these mods basically locked me in jail and threw away the keys. our main hurdle is el classico, a draw wouldn't be too bad but if we lose that game we kiss la liga goodbye.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bville(m): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
I hope they are both fit when clasico comes calling
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
kinggogo:
I gv up already undecided Madrid will xtend their lead over us by d end of d wknd

Cum hell or highwater we still gonna lose dah match

We'll neva learn 4rm our past mistakes.
we will triumph at anoeta this weekend. we take all 3 points. iam ready to bet my left nuut on that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bville(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
dmcdad:
Lol @emboldened. They made a pact.cheesy
I hope they are both fit when clasico comes calling
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bville(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
ddippset:
we will triumph at anoeta this weekend. we take all 3 points. iam ready to bet my left nuut on that.
we gon win that match_Messi and Suarez ll qiv us the 3 pointers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
Upnepaa:
where ddpiset pls,
I don miss d guy o o:
shout out to you ma guy. I don chop ban wella.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
ddippset:
whooooo! after 10 whole weeks. free at last!! these mods basically locked me in jail and threw away the keys. our main hurdle is el classico, a draw wouldn't be too bad but if we lose that game we kiss la liga goodbye.
l

Where u dey all this while? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
U knw who deserves it undecided

Tapnaldo doesn't deserve it a bit

Ystrday e was crying dah e has done evrytin he's gotta do to win d prize

Whah an insecured little biitch undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
TRendlona:
l

Where u dey all this while? cheesy
my bro, I dey prison o. lol. I was banned.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
kinggogo:
U knw who deserves it undecided

Tapnaldo doesn't deserve it a bit

Ystrday e was crying dah e has done evrytin he's gotta do to win d prize

Whah an insecured little biitch undecided
Over the years I have always distinguished between the best player and the most valuable player. I also believe that the FIFA ballon dor is an award given to THE MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, subconsciously though. A lot of folks use them interchangeably but they mean different things.The best player is the best while the most valuable player is the one who achieves the most honours, both individual and team awards. Quite frankly messi has been the best player in the world since 2009 till this very minute, every real fan knows this. But he hasn't always been the most valuable player. I think the most valuable player this year is ronaldo, because he won the euros and the champions league, and a sizeable number of goals to go with. The only problem is with his Portuguese compatriots and his real Madrid 'slaves' who keep trying to patronize him about the ballon dor every time they want to keep him happy and 'assure' him he is better than messi.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
All I need is 6pts in the next two games. That's not too much to ask.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.