Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4577509 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
jpmoriarti:
You admitted? You are a joke. The trophies are there for all to see, whether or not you admit it.

You defended him in his first and second season? You defended him when defending him was easy. tongue
Nope..I defended him when people came here to say he was a nothing coach.

Turns out they were right..Only took long for me to see it too. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
homesteady:

It quite saddening that you are so shortsighted, you don't want to see what is beyond your nose even when it is right in front of you!

Can't you see the level of degradation in this team? Isn't it worrying to you? Do you think this current style of play is sustainable on the long run?

How would you go from Beyonce to Cynthia Morgan? That's how our midfield play went!

I want you to sincerely answer this question, is this the best this our current squad has to offer?
Our level have not dropped as alarming as you guyz make it look. We may not be overly as dominant as we use to be in the midfield that is because we're evolving after Xavi left and Iniesta is getting older. You can't expect the new players to be Xavi and Iniesta immediately. These things take time. But in the meantime, we do whatever it takes to stay in hunt for trophies. If it includes occasional launch of high balls over the top of opponent's defense, then so be it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Aleix Vidal 5months out. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
bykebyke:

Nope..I defended him when people came here to say he was a nothing coach.

Turns out they were right..Only took long for me to see it too. grin grin
Only a few elite coaches have managed a treble haul of UCl, League title and cup title in a season especially there debut season. Luis Enrique, whether or not yoh like it, belongs to that elite class. Anyone who calls him a nothing coach is either a hater or fool or both. Ordinary coaches like Kloop, Tuchel, Conte or Sampaoli can never lay claim to being an elite coach because they lack the honour of being addressed as treble winner.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Only a few elite coaches have managed a treble haul of UCl, League title and cup title in a season especially there debut season. Luis Enrique, whether or not yoh like it, belongs to that elite class. Anyone who calls him a nothing coach is either a hater or fool or both. Ordinary coaches like Kloop, Tuchel, Conte or Sampaoli can never lay claim to being an elite coach because they lack the honour of being addressed as treble winner.
Cool story bro. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mane another superior player to Hazard. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Due to LaLiga rules,we are allowed to sign a player to replace Aleix if we want.

But I don't think we should though,Sergi Palencia from Barca B is more than capable.

But then Luis Enrique is our coach. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 12, 2017
Playing as a DM.

GOAT. grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:17am On Feb 12, 2017
homesteady:

The ref was just stupid!
La Liga refs are stupid by default. Especially against Barça! F**k!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:31am On Feb 12, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Our level have not dropped as alarming as you guyz make it look. We may not be overly as dominant as we use to be in the midfield that is because we're evolving after Xavi left and Iniesta is getting older. You can't expect the new players to be Xavi and Iniesta immediately. These things take time. But in the meantime, we do whatever it takes to stay in hunt for trophies. If it includes occasional launch of high balls over the top of opponent's defense, then so be it.

Johnpaul88, you did not answer my question!
is this the best this our current squad has to offer?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:14am On Feb 12, 2017
homesteady:

Johnpaul88, you did not answer my question!
is this the best this our current squad has to offer?

Of course, this is not our best but it is certainly not our worst either.

Let do some exercise. tongue Tell me a team in Europe now that impresses you more than Barcelona do. Let's analyze from there. It is easier to judge when things are properly put in their perspective.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 12, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Of course, this is not our best but it is certainly not our worst either.

Let do some exercise. tongue Tell me a team in Europe now that impresses you more than Barcelona do. Let's analyze from there. It is easier to judge when things are properly put in their perspective.
Napoli.
Sevilla.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2017
bykebyke:

Napoli.
Sevilla.
Is this a joke ? I can say Leipzig is also impressing but will that make sense? Barcelona do not belong to these classes. With all respect, Sevilla and Napoli are not a consistent performers. There's nothing stopping clubs from coming at the end of the season to take away their players. Next season, they'll start afresh. This is why they can never become big clubs. We cannot make this comparison. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Is this a joke ? I can say Leipzig is also impressing but will that make sense? Barcelona do not belong to these classes. With all respect, Sevilla and Napoli are not a consistent performers. There's nothing stopping clubs from coming at the end of the season to take away their players. Next season, they'll start afresh. This is why they can never become big clubs. We cannot make this comparison. undecided
Nigga STFU.

Napoli are playing the best football currently.

Higuain that left them after breaking a Serie A record isn't even being missed.

Talk another thing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 12, 2017
Vidal's replacement due to his lengthy injury can only play in La Liga and the Copa del Rey, not the Champions League. [sport]

angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2017
bykebyke:

Nigga STFU.

Napoli are playing the best football currently.

Higuain that left them after breaking a Serie A record isn't even being missed.

Talk another thing.
So perhaps we should sign their coach then? undecidedYou have an amazing short memory.

Smh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 12, 2017
jpmoriarti:
So perhaps we should sign their coach then? undecidedYou have an amazing short memory.

Smh!
Maurizio Sarri.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Our spy at Real Madrid Danilo is injured.

Chances of Madrid dropping points has diminished by 80%. lipsrsealed angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
[1/2] Squad that'll travel to Paris: Ter Stegen, Cillessen, Masip, Piqué, Rakitic, Busquets, Denis, Iniesta, Suárez, Messi, Neymar.

[2/2] Squad that'll travel to Paris: Rafinha, Alcácer, Jordi Alba, Digne, Sergi Roberto, André Gomes, Umtiti and Mathieu.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
Busquets' performance yesterday was out of this world.

His breaking the lines passes,his Pausa and most especially his midfield association was on point.

Yesterday he showed us the things we get from him that makes us adore him.

Not like other people who do not understand what he does as a DM and criticize him for not being a workhorse or a runner. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
Candidates being considered by Barca-Mundo Deportivo.

Caceres,Maicon,Bosingwa and our very own Douglas.

Would rather leave that spot open or play Mascherano there.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
Interesting how the Premier league is called the best league in the world when it has just one world class player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
bykebyke:
Candidates being considered by Barca-Mundo Deportivo.

Caceres,Maicon,Bosingwa and our very own Douglas.

Would rather leave that spot open or play Mascherano there.

I've always loved that Caceres style of play I just wonder why his career never gbera.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
The disrespect....LOL. grin grin

They call Busquets shït,but anytime they get a DM that is average,They immediately compare with Busquets. grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
Chanchit:

I've always loved that Caceres style of play I just wonder why his career never gbera.
Former Barca flop..LOL. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
bykebyke:

Former Barca flop..LOL. grin

Never seen him as a flop, he was only impatient.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CONTEDDICTED: 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Fabregas' worst season at Barca: 12 goals 17 assists Iniesta's best season at Barca: 6 goals 15 assists
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:
Fabregas' worst season at Barca: 12 goals 17 assists Iniesta's best season at Barca: 6 goals 15 assists
OKAY
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:
What matters most is team and individual honors. And not generate fabregas, not lampard comes close to iniesta in that respect...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:
And?
Are you trying to make a Point?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

You don't wanna start what you cannot finish. Do you? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
Debroslink:

You don't wanna start what you cannot finish. Do you? undecided
abeg, just don't start it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.