Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613234 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2017
Softorgasm:
Hmm is dmcdad a player?
Player as in playboy?cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:14am On Feb 13, 2017
coded01:

Upcoming! wink
Who be this one na?!cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2017
diggz:

Oga calm down ojare. Hazard started struggling after he got seriously kicked by one useless Burnley player. I think he got injured afterwards bcuz he literally stopped moving or running or doing anytin meaningful in the game
Then you need to watch Neymar play and you'll feel sorry for the lad. The guy is always a target, and the refs don't care. Imagine a Bilbao player coming out to say Neymar deserves all the thuggish bullies he gets. Not in any way saying Hazard doesn't get fouled ooooo. Before somebody go misquote me.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:19am On Feb 13, 2017
stuff46:
this Propagandist still on it.
Na limbo you dey since?cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2017
Softorgasm:
what is this one saying?
how can you compare President of united States(Barcelona), to the governor of Benue state, just because the governor score some cheap goal against Zimbabwe(Chelsea).
Haba na... You no get joi ooooo.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2017
coded01:

His football age is under 21... grin
You wan cry abi?cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2017
Softorgasm:
now you can now see why it is an abomination and a crime that warrant the penalty of death by frying of your penis balls, for someone to compare boy hazard with Prince neymar and King messi...
If you know the numbers of times neymar get brutal kicks and tackles in a match and he will still steal the show then you will understand that hazard is in the same level with thiago alcantara, de brune, aguero, which are all boys and loyal to their boss neymar....
Messi is from another planet..
No let Chelseafan1 see this post oooo.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2017
bykebyke:
Cool story bro.
Mane> grin grin grin
Touching one for that matter.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2017
Softorgasm:
when the truth hits them in their faces and they realise they have nothing to counter, then they turn to curses, insults to hid their shame..
I know your types, Chelsea touts that fights and break bottle in a match center when Chelsea lost a match...
It's in your blood and the blood of your fellow Chelsea brothers, so i won't argue with you.

What is this demented orangutan chatting again? What is this rubbish you typed below;

I know your types, Chelsea touts that fights and break bottle in a match center when Chelsea lost a match...
It's in your blood and the blood of your fellow Chelsea brothers, so i won't argue with you

You are a confirmed retard!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 11:26am On Feb 13, 2017
dmcdad:

Then you need to watch Neymar play and you'll feel sorry for the lad. The guy is always a target, and the refs don't care. Imagine a Bilbao player coming out to say Neymar deserves all the thuggish bullies he gets. Not in any way saying Hazard doesn't get fouled ooooo. Before somebody go misquote me.cheesy

Ok no P bro. Though the post you quoted was actually a response to bykebyke in which it was not to defend hazard or compare him to Neymar in anyway but, to state what I noticed during the game.

But I for no even respond to bykebyke self bcuz e b like say some guys feel say I come debate or compare hazard to Neymar. Sorry wan sorry arsss uncircumcised pr1ck carry useless insult face me on top d matter.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2017
Wonderful quote from Thomas Tuchel:

"Beauty must be the core of the game. That's my aspiration as a coach."

Tuchel: "People don't go for the result to the stadium, but for the play, the feint, the dribbling, the spectacular"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
bykebyke:
Wonderful quote from Thomas Tuchel:

"Beauty must be the core of the game. That's my aspiration as a coach."

Tuchel: "People don't go for the result to the stadium, but for the play, the feint, the dribbling, the spectacular"
Oh! Is that so.
Asiv it is "dribbles and the spectacular" that ll win u trophies.
Dey there and be celebrating "nutmegs and rabonas" while other people are gunning for championships.
No wonder this same Tuchel's Dortmund ve been struggling for top 4 all season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
dmcdad:

No let Chelseafan1 see this post oooo.grin

There is no sense in that post. None absolutely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lana1:
Oh! Is that so.
Asiv it is "dribbles and the spectacular" that ll win u trophies.
Dey there and be celebrating "nutmegs and rabonas" while other people are gunning for championships.
No wonder this same Tuchel's Dortmund ve been struggling for top 4 all season
You support Man U..You have never witnessed aesthetic football before..You won't understand.

Dortmund sold their spine and Tuchel now works with teenagers majorly.

He is struggling.. But will do great things with Madrid and Barca and it's being reported that Madrid are making contacts.

Meanwhile.Luis Enrique is being touted as a replacement for Wenger. grin

I think he would do great there.
Result Oriented and not concerned about playing good football.✔✔✔✔
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
Marco Verratti has expressed his interest to play for Messi Fc. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
Johan Cruyff: "Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring."

*whistles*
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Up next PSG! At least draw with with double away goals is a must to cement our chances of progressing...

Forza FCB
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
These 'up barka ' fans are jokes . grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
diggz:

Ok no P bro. Though the post you quoted was actually a response to bykebyke in which it was not to defend hazard or compare him to Neymar in anyway but, to state what I noticed during the game.

But I for no even respond to bykebyke self bcuz e b like say some guys feel say I come debate or compare hazard to Neymar. Sorry wan sorry arsss uncircumcised pr1ck carry useless insult face me on top d matter.
Lol... E never reach like that jare. Bone am.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
Compiling a list of players having a better season than Hazard this season.

To be published later.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
This man continues attacking Icardi so Bauza does not call him up and Higuian keeps missing one on ones in final....Cünt. angry angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
The script is ready.

Injured Cristina to start and he scores a tap in.

Madrid win 1-0

Headlines read.

"Injured Cristiano Ronaldo saves Madrid"

And if he drops a 0/10 performance.

We hear he was injured...LOL. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Enough is enough. angry

I forgave Ronaldinho for the first one and he goes on to do the second one.

Time for him to get sacked as Barcelona ambassador. angry angry angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
bykebyke:
Enough is enough. angry

I forgave Ronaldinho for the first one and he goes on to do the second one.

Time for him to get sacked as Barcelona ambassador. angry angry angry

Ronaldinho is not an 'up barka' fan like you lots. He rated neymar and dude disappointed him. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
airmark:

Ronaldinho is not an 'up barka' fan like you lots. He rated neymar and dude disappointed him. cheesy
undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Barca RB options:
Macedo- Las Palmas
Castro -Celta (12m will be 14m soon)
Capa -Eibar (10m)
Gaspar -Villarreal (15m)

(Via Sport)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
Copa Del Rey final to be played at the Vicente Calderon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
PSG without Thiago Silva vs Barcelona. The 21 year-old Presnel Kimpembe set to be raped alongside Marquinhos.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
bykebyke:
This man continues attacking Icardi so Bauza does not call him up and Higuian keeps missing one on ones in final....Cünt. angry angry

That maradona is a real bad belle. He would definitely die if Argentina mistakingly wins the world cup.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Chanchit:

That maradona is a real bad belle. He would definitely die if Argentina mistakingly wins the world cup.
y

Honestly, it baffles me how someone like him could be hating on his country mates this much.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
Awesome01:
y

Honestly, it baffles me how someone like him could be hating on his country mates this much.
Messi gives him nightmares.

I laugh when people compare the cocaine inhaler to Leo,Messi is Maradonna 86 every day.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
bykebyke:

Messi gives him nightmares.

I laugh when people compare the cocaine inhaler to Leo,Messi is Maradonna 86 every day.

lol u can say dis any better

(1) (2) (3) ... (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.