Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613551 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
bykebyke:
Our spy at Real Madrid Danilo is injured.

Chances of Madrid dropping points has diminished by 80%. lipsrsealed angry
grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
So Hazard dragged his team to a 1-1 draw with Burnley today. grin grin

Enough is Enough.

Mane>
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 3:13am On Feb 13, 2017
bykebyke:
So Hazard dragged his team to a 1-1 draw with Burnley today. grin grin

Enough is Enough.

Mane>

Oga calm down ojare. Hazard started struggling after he got seriously kicked by one useless Burnley player. I think he got injured afterwards bcuz he literally stopped moving or running or doing anytin meaningful in the game
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:46am On Feb 13, 2017
bykebyke:
Candidates being considered by Barca-Mundo Deportivo.

Caceres,Maicon,Bosingwa and our very own Douglas.

Would rather leave that spot open or play Mascherano there.

Maicon still playing? grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:49am On Feb 13, 2017
dmcdad:

OKAY

You get time... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:28am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Softorgasm(m): 5:59am On Feb 13, 2017
Is any footballer on this thread?
I mean an upcoming footballer..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:48am On Feb 13, 2017
That Burnley free kick against Chelsea was amazing. had Messi scored that free kick they would've renamed FC Barcelona after him and demanded for him to get the Ballon d'or, FIFA world player of the year, World Cup, WWE championship, six nations cup, T-20 cricket World Cup, Nobel prize and African player of the year.

*COPIED

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:57am On Feb 13, 2017
Softorgasm:
Is any footballer on this thread?
I mean an upcoming footballer..

Dmcdad... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:58am On Feb 13, 2017
Chelseafan1:
That Burnley free kick against Chelsea was amazing. had Messi scored that free kick they would've renamed FC Barcelona after him and demanded for him to get the Ballon d'or, FIFA world player of the year, World Cup, WWE championship, six nations cup, T-20 cricket World Cup, Nobel prize and African player of the year.

*COPIED

grin grin grin grin

In fact.. he should be named greatest player already! angry

Free kick wey legend dey score shey rey shey rey! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tua6dYsql0k

Tell him to learn from the master! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 7:11am On Feb 13, 2017
this Propagandist still on it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2017
Chelseafan1:

*COPIED

grin grin grin grin

I just saw the freekick, what's special about it that is now bringing this disrespectful comparison?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Softorgasm(m): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2017
coded01:

Dmcdad... grin
Hmm is dmcdad a player?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:55am On Feb 13, 2017
Softorgasm:
Hmm is dmcdad a player?

Upcoming! wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGtcS2_OOfo

A day Ibra will love to forget! grin grin

Messi gave him that penalty to save his life n career... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Softorgasm(m): 7:56am On Feb 13, 2017
Chelseafan1:

*COPIED

grin grin grin grin
what is this one saying?
how can you compare President of united States(Barcelona), to the governor of Benue state, just because the governor score some cheap goal against Zimbabwe(Chelsea).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:57am On Feb 13, 2017
Softorgasm:
what is this one saying?
how can you compare President of united States(Barcelona), to the governor of Benue state, just because the governor score some cheap goal against Zimbabwe(Chelsea).

I dey tell you... grin

Insult... angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:58am On Feb 13, 2017
homesteady:

I just saw the freekick, what's special about it that is now bringing this disrespectful comparison?

I dey tell you... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Softorgasm(m): 7:58am On Feb 13, 2017
coded01:

Upcoming! wink
hmm that's cool... hope he is still below 21
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Softorgasm(m): 8:00am On Feb 13, 2017
coded01:

I dey tell you... grin

Insult... angry
If i was a mod, i will ban that guy for insulting God's own club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:01am On Feb 13, 2017
Softorgasm:
hmm that's cool... hope he is still below 21

His football age is under 21... grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Softorgasm(m): 8:03am On Feb 13, 2017
coded01:

His football age is under 21... grin
lol hahaha i understand..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:04am On Feb 13, 2017
Softorgasm:
lol hahaha i understand..

He can play oh... shocked grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Softorgasm(m): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2017
diggz:

Oga calm down ojare. Hazard started struggling after he got seriously kicked by one useless Burnley player. I think he got injured afterwards bcuz he literally stopped moving or running or doing anytin meaningful in the game
now you can now see why it is an abomination and a crime that warrant the penalty of death by frying of your penis balls, for someone to compare boy hazard with Prince neymar and King messi...
If you know the numbers of times neymar get brutal kicks and tackles in a match and he will still steal the show then you will understand that hazard is in the same level with thiago alcantara, de brune, aguero, which are all boys and loyal to their boss neymar....
Messi is from another planet..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2017
Softorgasm:
now you can now see why it is an abomination and a crime that warrant the penalty of death by frying of your penis balls, for someone to compare boy hazard with Prince neymar and King messi...
If you know the numbers of times neymar get brutal kicks and tackles in a match and he will still steal the show then you will understand that hazard is in the same level with thiago alcantara, de brune, aguero, which are all boys and loyal to their boss neymar....

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Softorgasm(m): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2017
coded01:

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
hehe its annoying how they over hype hazard.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2017
Softorgasm:
hehe its annoying how they over hype hazard.

They can't help it...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 8:25am On Feb 13, 2017
Softorgasm:

Who is this blinking ediot and compound fool? Even if you lack proper education must you disgrace your family members online?

Show me how I compared hazard to Neymar..... Or fvck off to oblivion you uncircumcised syphilis infested pr1ck.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Softorgasm(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2017
diggz:

Who is this blinking ediot and compound fool? Even if you lack proper education must you disgrace your family members online?

Show me how I compared hazard to Neymar..... Or fvck off to oblivion you uncircumcised syphilis infested pr1ck.....
when the truth hits them in their faces and they realise they have nothing to counter, then they turn to curses, insults to hid their shame..
I know your types, Chelsea touts that fights and break bottle in a match center when Chelsea lost a match...
It's in your blood and the blood of your fellow Chelsea brothers, so i won't argue with you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2017
diggz:

Cool story bro.

Mane> grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2017
Shots fired... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 10:08am On Feb 13, 2017
bykebyke:

Cool story bro.

Mane> grin grin grin

Well no wahala bruv. Enjoy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.