Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4615584 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 14, 2017
airmark:

[s]No one asked you to hate him forever. You stated that you created a list of players better than hazard this season , not this year . . One wonders how a fraud in first 5 months of the season , is now a god within a month . undecided This is pathetic.[/s]

[s]Is the list for this year or for this season ? What happened to August to December 2016? ' up barka ' reasoning.[/s]

When you are ready to prove that the players listed haven't been better than Hazard this year.

Mention me...until then keep picking at straws. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2017
DarkRebel101:
Hopefully we'd cash in on Thiago Silva's absence and wreak merciless damage tonight.

As in eh.

If we don't win by at least 3goals. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 10:23am On Feb 14, 2017
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Did it change the fact that Bykebyke tagged him a fraud, Barcas second fraud according to him.
And all of a sudden Bykebyke is the benchmark right? Maybe he is now the rating master, and yet you can't seem to accept the aforementioned list because it doesn't favour your idol. Is that not hypocrisy?

If we should go with what Byke said about Neymar being a fraud, then you should be able to contend with the fact that the list published by byke himself about your darling boi is correct then. No?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2017
airmark:

You are a disgrace to soccer fans. A fraud, within 4 weeks has turned to a god, right ? You should wear cap on your buttocks, anytime you are advised to put on your thinking cap. You think through the anus.

He is an 'up barka ' fan . A big disgrace to the game.

Dmcdad was smart in 2015, I don't know what happened to him since last year.
So, you expect me to subscribe to your school of thought albeit they are illogical and myopic? Issorait!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:37am On Feb 14, 2017
dmcdad:

So, you expect me to subscribe to your school of thought albeit they are illogical and myopic? Issorait!

What you subscribe to these days, are shocking.

bykebyke:

When you are ready to prove that the players listed haven't been better than Hazard this year.

Mention me...until then keep picking at straws. grin grin

You tagged a list , better players for the season, yet you are hammering on last 5 weeks' performances. You guys are annoying and post like uninformed juveniles. Even man utd fans wouldnt rate mkritayan above hazard this season, it only happens in 'up barka' fans' head.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2017
airmark:

Just the way you subscribe to anything that tends to undermine or undervalue Busi, Neymar or Barça in general?

Definition of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2017
dmcdad:

Just the way you subscribe to anything that tends to undermine or undervalue Busi, Neymar or Barça in general?

Definition of hypocrisy.

I always come with facts to drive home my points. Definition of hypocrisy is calling neymar a fraud when not comparing him with hazard, but tagging him god when hazard's name surfaces.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
L'Equipe knows.gringrin

Shït...I forgot to add Draxler in that list..let me go and update.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
Gameday

2 plus over 2.5 ??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
airmark:

You tagged a list , better players for the season, yet you are hammering on last 5 weeks' performances. You guys are annoying and post like uninformed juveniles. Even man utd fans wouldnt rate mkritayan above hazard this season, it only happens in 'up barka' fans' head.
I would. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
airmark:

I always come with facts to drive home my points. Definition of hypocrisy is calling neymar a fraud when not comparing him with hazard, but tagging him god when hazard's name surfaces.
And you have proved beyond every shadow of doubt that you are... You now rely on stats from Whoscored. If raumdeuter had done so, you would have called him names. Na wa oooo. You would have faulted him for relying on Whoscored or Squawka for stats or opinions as the case may be. Issorait!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
dmcdad:

And all of a sudden Bykebyke is the benchmark right? Maybe he is now the rating master, and yet you can't seem to accept the aforementioned list because it doesn't favour your idol. Is that not hypocrisy?

If we should go with what Byke said about Neymar being a fraud, then you should be able to contend with the fact that the list published by byke himself about your darling boi is correct then. No?

LOL, no, Bykebyke is a confused muthafuvvka, I am sure you do not take his post seriously.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
airmark:

Meanwhile, is League the only criteria? Let's see for all comps.

*sipping my zobo*
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
Chelseafan1:

LOL, no, Bykebyke is a confused muthafuvvka, I am sure you do not take his post seriously.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
SIRcumalot:

I would. grin grin

Sirwerey, respekt cheesy cheesy cheesy

dmcdad:

And you have proved beyond every shadow of doubt that you are... You now rely on stats from Whoscored. If raumdeuter had done so, you would have called him names. Na wa oooo. You would have faulted him for relying on Whoscored or Squawka for stats or opinions as the case may be. Issorait!

Who posted stats from whoscored ? You've lost it.

dmcdad:

Meanwhile, is League the only criteria? Let's see for all comps.

*sipping my zobo*

I know you are smart enough to know the reason i posted what i posted to buttress my point. Enjoy your zobo, may be it will help reset your mind.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
airmark:

Sirwerey, respekt cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who posted stats from whoscored ? You've lost it.

I know you are smart enough to know the reason i posted what i posted to buttress my point. Enjoy your zobo, may be it will help reset your mind.
Make I dey watch you on 7D.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
Gabriel Jesus out for 3months.

FFS. angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
bykebyke:
Gabriel Jesus out for 3months.

FFS. angry angry angry

Welcome to epl. It's not meant for players with busquet bones. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
airmark:

Welcome to epl. It's not meant for players with busquet bones. cheesy
I just dey look you. Bale was raiding EPL until he came to La Liga and could hardly stay fit for 10 consecutive games.

EPL fans sha...

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
dmcdad:

I just dey look you. Bale was raiding EPL until he came to La Liga and could hardly stay fit for 10 consecutive games.

EPL fans sha...

Go and check his injury history first in epl.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
bykebyke:
Interesting how the Premier league is called the best league in the world when it has just one world class player.
It's Nolito.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jesus in for a long time out. Aguero's native doctor is strong 0. Why doesn't he use him for Argentina.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
airmark:

Go and check his injury history first in epl.
Then compare it to what he has been suffering since he came to Spain and you would discover that he was having a field day playing in EPL as compared to La Liga.tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
dmcdad:

Then compare it to what he has been suffering since he came to Spain and you would discover that he was having a field day playing in EPL as compared to La Liga.tongue

You must be very poor in stat 111 tongue.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
airmark:

You must be very poor in stat 111 tongue.
Same way you did with MTH 101.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
Today is the first step towards getting Verratti.

I need PSG to be beaten convincingly. grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
"Cruyff's philosophy is non-negotiable here at Barça... and it's brought results in the past 10-15years"-Xavi

Subtle EnriqueOut. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Neymar's Dad is in Paris. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ter Stegen; Roberto, Piqué, Umtiti, Alba; Sergio, André, Iniesta; Messi,Suárez Neymar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
How Umtiti just made the LCB spot his own... Wow!cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Chasicolis(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.