Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4657864 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) ... (6226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
senorova:

I'm saying Barcelona as a team is nonsense. Messi's individual brilliance will eventually tire out if the team relies on him every time before they can win a match.

Messi can, and will replicate his success anywhere... As long as he has quality coaching crew who can mould a good team around him.

Take this analogy :We all know hazard will never become world's best if he remains in chelshit even though he "could be" world best material. Got it?
Not every match, just key matches like last night. Abi is that too much to ask for from god Messi?

Hazard won't win world best not because he is playing at chelshit but because others pose better numbers or values.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
nickvanilla:

No offense sir, but this is the dumbest thing I have read on this forum in a long while lipsrsealed
He was just using a hyperbolical statement of how Messi would give anything for an international title.He has even reiterated that he would dispose his 5 Ballon d'ors in the nearest waste bin in Buenos aires just to lift an international title.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
eph12:

You and die ehn.. E dey hungry you? Calm down before we begin greet people sorry

Lol. Nobody go die bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
eph12:

Not every match, just key matches like last night. Abi is that too much to ask for from god Messi?

Hazard won't win world best not because he is playing at chelshit but because others pose better numbers or values.

The match against juventus wasn't just about last night. That match was already lost at turin after barca conceded three goals, and Suarez and co were missing sitters. All i could hope for was a miracle... which of course comes once in a while. As regards other important matches... Google can help you out to see how messi has carried the team this season.

As for eden... grin grin e be like say him own na double wahala. The dude doesn't hit figures (according to you) and his team aren't good enough to dominate Europe...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
Just a few weeks ago Neymar was being praised to high heavens and was touted to the best in the world.I knew this day would come...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
What scares me most is Madrid winning ucl back to back, and Ronaldo equaling Messi 5's

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SirL0neWolf(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
bykebyke:

Mane and Danny Rose.

Gibberish!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
Xkalaban:

For real bro. That Penaldo guy is so fvcking overrated. Aside his free kicks, I don't see anything that makes him more spectacular than an Ibrahimovic or a Lewandoski for that matter. Hommie be diving to the floor at the slightest contact, doing tappings after someone like Modric or Mercelo wld do the main work & scoring offside goals. There's no honor in that.

You sef fvck up. Which free kick? Person wey dey score 2 free kicks in 3 years, shey na player be day one?
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by purplekayc(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
What's happened to barca?
Which players should be changed
After the coach goes?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
senorova:

The match against juventus wasn't just about last night. That match was already lost at turin after barca conceded three goals, and Suarez and co were missing sitters. All i could hope for was a miracle... which of course comes once in a while. As regards other important matches... Google can help you out to see how messi has carried the team this season.

As for eden... grin grin e be like say him own na double wahala. The dude doesn't hit figures (according to you) and his team aren't good enough to dominate Europe...
Messi didn't play the first leg? Ok if he was there why didn't he so something? Ronaldo did something remember? You say je scores tap in but if it's that easy why didn't Messi get just one tap in? Barca currently has the best frontline and why should Messi be exempted when it's a team work? When you win you praise Messi but when you lose Messi should still be praised? Why when Ronaldo get jeered when he underperforms even aftet all the goals he has scored.

I didn't say Lizard does not post good numbers but there are better ones.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
purplekayc:
What's happened to barca? Which players should be changed After the coach goes?
we re worn out
1. marthieu 2. Arda 3. mascherano 4. gomes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
eph12:

Messi didn't play the first leg? Ok if he was there why didn't he so something? Ronaldo did something remember? You say je scores tap in but if it's that easy why didn't Messi get just one tap in? Barca currently has the best frontline and why should Messi be exempted when it's a team work? When you win you praise Messi but when you lose Messi should still be praised? Why when Ronaldo get jeered when he underperforms even aftet all the goals he has scored.

I didn't say Lizard does not post good numbers but there are better ones.

I don't think It's easy to tap in where juventus defence dey. U think say dem go leave space for tap in abi considering PSG 's History?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
onuwaje:

we re worn out

1. marthieu
2. Arda
3. mascherano
4. gomes

Especially marthieu, d idiot is useless. How he got to barca, i don't know angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
To all males here.

You are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
foladj:

I don't think It's easy to tap in where juventus defence dey. U think say dem go leave space for tap in abi considering PSG 's History?
It's the duty of the team to exploit whatever weakness they can. Was it not same defence that played that final?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
eph12:

It's the duty of the team to exploit whatever weakness they can. Was it not same defence that played that final?

Yah, Same Players but they improved in defence. You know they can't be the same as 2015, That's a 2 year difference.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Xkalaban(m): 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
eph12:

Ronaldo free kicks? Bruhhh! What is this place? Some remote village in Zimbabwe?

I don't get ur drift bruhh!! I'm no Penaldo fan. But in fairness I know he's converted some good freekicks in the course of his career.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Xkalaban(m): 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
foladj:

Especially marthieu, d idiot is useless. How he got to barca, i don't know angry

Very true. Those guys aren't exactly Barca materials. There style of play isn't suited for ticki tacka. We shldn't have let Pedro and Dani Alves go.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
"If Messi wasn't a consistent performer, didn't show up 9 times out of 10, Like Zidane or Maradona, he would be appreciated more on here"

Truest thing I've seen today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
bykebyke:
"If Messi wasn't a consistent performer, didn't show up 9 times out of 10, Like Zidane or Maradona, he would be appreciated more on here"

Truest thing I've seen today.

He has 45 goals this season and a hattrick of tap-ins in a quarter final (not final oh) by someone else will make that person Balon d'or.

I mean the type of things we read here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Krasid:
Weh done sir.
We bowed out with our heads up high..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
We did not sign well this term or last. We excused the ATM loss in the UCL because we still won a double. We flattered for most of the season but many due to blind loyalty kept defending Enrique because MSN bailed him out severally. The bubble has burst and I thank heavens Enrique will go season end. We need newer players in key areas and a revamp of our playing strategy (or atleast a retweaking).

I am not listening to the BS by the hack-pundits on ESPN and co who think our run is done. MSN are still young and in their prime. Busquets, Piqué, Umtiti, Sergio and Ter Stegen are still very much within the same bandwith. If we get things right we would be competing on all fronts next season.

Next stop, humbling Madrid and slowing their run to winning La Liga. I know they would get KOed in the semis of the UCL provided they play Juve or ATM. Monaco could hurt them but I fear inexperience and being awestruck.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
foladj:

I dont mind if i have to pay him with my salary

I just need him off
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Golazo de Carli Lloyd. kiss

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Krasid:
Just a few weeks ago Neymar was being praised to high heavens and was touted to the best in the world.I knew this day would come...
abeg help me ask dem if neymar will still win BALON DOR
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
Not expecting Messi to score in the coming Clasico,because he would be too busy trying to fix Enrique's blunders in midfield.

What I'm expecting though,is Barcelona fans coming here to chat shït about him not scoring.

Can't be arsed. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
The Appeal Committee dismissed Barça's appeal for Neymar's suspension. He will officially miss El Clasico.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
eph12:

chellini,Dani alves and Alex Sandro were absent,only bonucci and Buffon
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
abeg help me ask dem if neymar will still win BALON DOR

Yes he will.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Upnepaa:
chellini,Dani alves and Alex Sandro were absent,only bonucci and Buffon
Who else played?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nickvanilla(m): 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
Krasid:
He was just using a hyperbolical statement of how Messi would give anything for an international title.He has even reiterated that he would dispose his 5 Ballon d'ors in the nearest waste bin in Buenos aires just to lift an international title.

That doesn't make any sense even at that.
At his age, messi can still make two more world cups and copa Americas. In fact, messi has more chances to lift an international trophy before he retires than cr7 has to win one more balloon d'or. That guy is just riding his luck. France could have won the euro easily.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Krasid:

He tried,The juve defence were just another wall of Jericho, second best Barcelona's player of the night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) ... (6226) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Colson(m), jpmoriarti(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.