Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4657845 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) ... (6226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
eph12:
Who else played?
chellini,barzgli,evra and lichestein
They are better now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
As soon as Pogba left Juventus,they became more compact and better.

Was holding them back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Upnepaa:

Yes he will.
Last I checked he was supposed to win it in 2015, 2016.When will he eventually win the award?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Krasid:
Last I checked he was supposed to win it in 2015, 2016.When will he eventually win the award?

Who are those that tipped him to win it in 2015 or 16,daz ridiculous Mehn...

He won't win it not this time when Ronaldo and messi are still hot and dominating,but he is surely the next person to break the Ronaldo/messi 9years duopoly

In your own opinion,who do think will break it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
nickvanilla:

That doesn't make any sense even at that.
At his age, messi can still make two more world cups and copa Americas. In fact, messi has more chances to lift an international trophy before he retires than cr7 has to win one more balloon d'or. That guy is just riding his luck. France could have won the euro easily.
but the didn't

say way Argentina could have won easily ,but but the cant
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Upnepaa:

Who are those that tipped him to win it in 2015 or 16,daz ridiculous Mehn...

He won't win it not this time when Ronaldo and messi are still hot and dominating,but he is surely the next person to break the Ronaldo/messi 9years duopoly

In your own opinion,who do think will break it
Some Barca fans have been tipping Neymar to be the next Ballon d'or winner every year ever since he stepped on the camp nou.Honestly, I have no idea who will break the duopoly as those two are always hungry for success.We will just have to wait and see.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
but the didn't

say way Argentina could have won easily ,but but the cant

France and Portugal no be mate undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
eyoniggar:
My take on our UCL Exit:

1: Enrique fielded an erroneous formation for the 1st leg, though if Iniesta and Suarez converted their chances, qualifying for the semi's would have been assured, that way, nobody would have tried to blame enrique in anyway. To me, those two are accountable.

2: In as much as we all blv in MSN to perform Miracles, its quite obvious Neymar and Suarez are probably worn out for the rest of the season. Besides, Messi is also a culprit yesterday, he probably would have lowered the pressure and be himself, imagine Messi blasting the ball off wide high, that alone shows the level of pressure on him.

Truth is, the players failed to allow us qualify,
it happens, they make us happy, they make us sad, thats just the realistic ish about the wonderful game of soccer, we just need to stick to that fact and move on. As it stands now, na miracle to win against a madrid side whose momentum is strongly on point. But we are Barca, the madrid of now might probably go trophyless this season, another funny side about football.

This is what many don't agree with. The players failed us by being unable to convert any of the chances.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
senorova:

Bro my point exactly.

We know that for the past nine years, ballondor has been between oponunaldo and messi. We know that despite oponunaldo's brilliance, messi is his god. The times messi won the ballondor 4 times consecutively, barca had the best years under pep guardiola...with xavi, iniesta and a brilliant team. We know that messi's efforts were not messed up by his team mates.

Then what happened? The team went down in flames.... I no even wan dey talk am. Whether or not messi had a great season, barca as a team were just playing nonsense. Oponunaldo who's good at tapping those opportunities began to do so... However, Madrid went on a revolution. They deservedly played better and won trophies, while barca was shitting their pants. Naturally oponunaldo would win the world best, and e-diots would start comparing him to messi.

This season is not an exception. Messi out of the UCL, laliga race would not stand a chance of his efforts been rewarded as the world's best while oponunaldo who's not really been at his best wins that ballondor should real Madrid do the double.

By the way, even if oponunaldo wins his fifth ballondor, the football world still crowns messi king of football. So...no qualms.

E-rats can quote me and die!!!

Madrid would win the league and most likely the UCL, and CR7 would deservedly be crowned the world best which does not really mean he's equal or better than Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
nickvanilla:

No offense sir, but this is the dumbest thing I have read on this forum in a long while lipsrsealed

Average understanding.

I would leave u
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Krasid:
He was just using a hyperbolical statement of how Messi would give anything for an international title.He has even reiterated that he would dispose his 5 Ballon d'ors in the nearest waste bin in Buenos aires just to lift an international title.

Why u explain to am now? We must not teach these kids everything.

At the bolded: grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
cumz:
What scares me most is Madrid winning ucl back to back, and Ronaldo equaling Messi 5's

Someone should place this guy on suicide watch. It's too early to die.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Good Night.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
bykebyke:
Good Night.

Interesting.

So this means Messi will totally disappear should he taste football in any other league. cheesy

Interesting smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
sebod:

Madrid would win the league and most likely the UCL, and CR7 would deservedly be crowned the world best which does not really mean he's equal or better than Messi.

Wow. Just wow

This is just your opinion though.......clouded with so much hate and jealousy undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
bykebyke:
Mane and Danny Rose.
this man or boy is a joker.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
Yonce:

Interesting.

So this means Messi will totally disappear should he taste football in any other league. cheesy

Interesting smiley
Nope,not as far as the team has the basic stuff.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
pamcode:
this man or boy is a joker.
Says the insecure Hazard fan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 12:28am On Apr 21, 2017
bykebyke:
As soon as Pogba dropped left Juventus,they became more compact and better.

Was holding them back.

You don't sell a midfielder really worth 85m and get better straight away..

He is the most overrated player in modern football
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 12:54am On Apr 21, 2017
Tval:
Your team just crashed out without scoring a single goal after 180 minutes of football, aren't you supposed to be crying instead of occupying your mind with EPL team of the year list cheesy
mumu what did your team achieve in champions league this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 6:31am On Apr 21, 2017
Did you know? The last time Cristiano Ronaldo scored a UCL hattrick * It was a against a German Team * It was a quarter final * It was a 2nd leg game * The game was played at the Santiago bernabue * barca crashed out of the UCL at the Quarter finals stage * Real Madrid went on to win the UCL Hala Madrid

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 8:01am On Apr 21, 2017
bykebyke:

Says the insecure Hazard fan.
Oh really. What exactly has Mane and Rose done and how consistent to be given the 'world class' prestige.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:02am On Apr 21, 2017
Yonce:

Wow. Just wow

This is just your opinion though.......clouded with so much hate and jealousy undecided

You must be kidding!
The moniker you quoted doesn't hate on anyone. Get your facts right sir.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 21, 2017
BREAKING: Gareth Bale returns to Real Madrid training ahead of Sunday's El Clasico.

A glimmer of hope?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nickvanilla(m): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
Did you know?
The last time Cristiano Ronaldo scored a UCL hattrick
* It was a against a German Team
* It was a quarter final
* It was a 2nd leg game
* The game was played at the Santiago bernabue
* barca crashed out of the UCL at the Quarter finals
stage
* Real Madrid went on to win the UCL
Hala Madrid

I see juventus reaching the final and lifting the cup.
Madrid is going trophyless too. Just watch and see.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 21, 2017
pamcode:
Oh really. What exactly has Mane and Rose done and how consistent to be given the 'world class' prestige.
By being ridiculously good. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 8:23am On Apr 21, 2017
bykebyke:

By being ridiculously good. undecided
lol for some reason this made me laugh maybe it me imagining the look on your face when you typed this. If they are ridiculously good why do we say about Hazard, Kane, De Gea?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 21, 2017
pamcode:
lol for some reason this made me laugh maybe it me imagining the look on your face when you typed this. If they are ridiculously good why do we say about Hazard, Kane, De Gea?
Bum players.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 21, 2017
Video Assistant Referee is coming to Spain. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 11:21am On Apr 21, 2017
UCL semifinals draw

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid
Monaco vs Juventus

Only if barca qualified... cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SirL0neWolf(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2017
senorova:
UCL semifinals draw

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid
Monaco vs Juventus

Only if barca qualified... cheesy

Uefa wants to prevent that back to back by every means possible but we wld see Madrid in the final
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2017
SirL0neWolf:

Uefa wants to prevent that back to back by every means possible but we wld see Madrid in the final

undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) ... (6226) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Colson(m), jpmoriarti(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.