Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4675951 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (6234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 12:18am On Aug 18, 2011
coogar:

mourinho isn't the cause o
he was calm throughout - it was guardiola on the touchline, pacing up and down influencing the ref with every tackle.

the brawl today wasn't caused by mourinho.
real madrid just got tired cos they knew it was over.

The ear pulling on Tito Vilanova?

Okay, I guess this is sarcasm.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coogar: 12:19am On Aug 18, 2011
AjanleKoko:

jose was just kidding there.
the brawl had started like 10 mins before he did that.

blaming moruinho for today's brawl is just desperate from barcelona fans. . .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 12:20am On Aug 18, 2011
coogar:

mourinho isn't the cause o
he was calm throughout - it was guardiola on the touchline, pacing up and down influencing the ref with every tackle.

the brawl today wasn't caused by mourinho.
real madrid just got tired cos they knew it was over.

Coogar/Ajanlekoko or Anyone

Can you give me the total red cards in El classicos 10yrs before Mourinho and Red cards in the last 1 yr of Mourinho

And show to me that is just coincidence

Pep has played vs Pellegrini, Cappelo etc

There were el Classicos of Zidane Ronaldo Figo vs Etoo, Dinho, Deco there were no fights

Even fans gave Ronaldinho a standing ovation, Fast forward in the last one year its always been war
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by duduspace(m): 12:21am On Aug 18, 2011
AjanleKoko:

I couldn't believe my eyes, totally unbecoming of a manager and he was so cheeky later pretending as if he did nothing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 12:25am On Aug 18, 2011
dayokanu:

Can you give me the total red cards in El classicos 10yrs before Mourinho and Red cards in the last 1 yr of Mourinho

There were el Classicos of Zidane Ronaldo Figo vs Etoo, Dinho, Deco there were no fights

Even fans gave Ronaldinho a standing ovation, Fast forward in the last one year its always been war

Five red cards in 7 matches.
It's all coincidence. The refs, the FA, UEFA, FIFA, Qatar Foundation, UNICEF, Somali Pirates, the tooth fairy and Willy Wonka, all of them are out to get Jose and his team grin

coogar:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy More sarcasm right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 12:29am On Aug 18, 2011
coogar:

jose was just kidding there.
the brawl had started like 10 mins before he did that.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coogar: 12:30am On Aug 18, 2011
dayokanu:

it depends on the relationship between the 2 managers.
mourinho and pep don't see eye to eye. there was a time fergie and wenger were fierce enemies too.
you have 2 natural winners managing the top 2 teams in a league. . . .in a country where there's a divide between catalonians and madridstas

what do you expect? mourinho is controversial but he is a winner.
that is how he wins. . . .siege mentality!

lol at dayo posting pics.
was that the incident that started the brawl?
marcelo axed cesc. . . , barca players ganged around marcelo and it was pushing n shoving.

marcelo saw red. . . . .in the melee, someone slapped ozil
mourinho spotted the slapper and he pulled his ear.
the slapper retaliated and shoved mourinho.

but let's blame mourinho for it. . . .he rugby-tackled cesc on the pitch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 12:33am On Aug 18, 2011
coogar:

mourinho and pep don't see eye to eye. there was a time fergie and wenger were fierce enemies too.
you have 2 natural winners managing the top 2 teams in a league. . . .in a country where there's a divide between catalonians and madridstas

What of the relationship between Mourinho and Rijkaard?

Relationship between Mourinho and Ranieiri, Mourinho vs Wenger
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coogar: 12:36am On Aug 18, 2011
dayokanu:

What of the relationship between Mourinho and Rijkaard?

Relationship between Mourinho and Ranieiri, Mourinho vs Wenger

natural winners are bad losers.

what's the relationship between fergie and wenger?
fergie and benitez? fergie and keegan?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 12:39am On Aug 18, 2011
How many managers have a bad relationship with Pep

Fergie plays a zillion managers and they all have mutual respect for one another from hitzfeld, Van gaal, Ancelotti, , Lippi, Capello
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coogar: 12:43am On Aug 18, 2011
dayokanu:

How many managers have a bad relationship with Pep

Fergie plays a zillion managers and they all have mutual respect for one another from hitzfeld, Van gaal, Ancelotti, , Lippi, Capello

those days were different.
it's not like now where millions of pounds are thrown around and instant results are expected.

if you distribute these managers on top e-p-l teams, you would see war.
the only reason fergie vs wenger war fizzled out was because arsenal stopped challenging.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 12:52am On Aug 18, 2011
In this same currrent day Fergie played and competed with Ancelotti, never resorted to wars, Fergie competed with Pep never resorted to wars, Fergie played van gaal last season they never exchanged words,

Mourinho coached Chelsea he declared war on all

Mourinho coached Inter declared war on all

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/italy/2009/08/22/1455396/mourinho-spalletti-should-think-about-doing-a-better-job

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/mourinho-picks-fight-with-rivals-on-team-orders-1652632.html

http://www.redcafe.net/f7/mourinho-ranieri-you-old-fruitless-213011/

http://www.goal.com/en/news/8/main/2008/08/04/804593/mourinho-to-ranieri-you-are-old-and-fruitless
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coogar: 12:55am On Aug 18, 2011
dayokanu:

In this same currrent day Fergie played and competed with Ancelotti, never resorted to wars, Fergie competed with Pep never resorted to wars, Fergie played van gaal last season they never exchanged words,

Mourinho coached Chelsea he declared war on all

Mourinho coached Inter declared war on all

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/italy/2009/08/22/1455396/mourinho-spalletti-should-think-about-doing-a-better-job

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/mourinho-picks-fight-with-rivals-on-team-orders-1652632.html

http://www.redcafe.net/f7/mourinho-ranieri-you-old-fruitless-213011/

http://www.goal.com/en/news/8/main/2008/08/04/804593/mourinho-to-ranieri-you-are-old-and-fruitless

what's your point?
that mourinho caused the brouhaha tonight? really?

you didn't see david villa slapping ozil?
mourinho only pulled someone's ear(not violently), it's funny. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 1:15am On Aug 18, 2011
^^ Yes.

We have had El Classicos before Mourinho and none of them had been close to what we have nowadays in Feistiness
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 1:18am On Aug 18, 2011
Can someone just shut this freddy Coogar up. Nucca dont make obvious and reasonable sense. Oh My Gosh!!

1 down, another to go(26th) Lets Gao!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coogar: 1:21am On Aug 18, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ Yes.

We have had El Classicos before Mourinho and none of them had been close to what we have nowadays in Feistiness

i will tell you why. . . .

money - the funds thrown around has increased the competitiveness.
jose factor - mourinho is a winner - he won't be dominated for 2 or more seasons,
blogosphere - internet chatrooms, blogs and over-analysis of every detail.

and please, all the el-clasicos of the old are nothing compared to what we have now.
in the days of del bosque, barcelona were buncha no-marks. in the days of rijkaard, real madrid weren't the 2nd best team in spain
when the competition is none - the feistiness is negligible.

but with the two teams so close to each other, this is always bound to happen.
when there was no daylight between man utd and arsenal back in the days, the feistiness was even more than what we saw today.
keane versus vieira must kick each other to death.

eyoniggar:

Can someone just shut this freddy Coogar up. Nucca dont make obvious and reasonable sense. Oh My Gosh!!

1  down, another to go(26th) Lets Gao!!

what a doofus!
you have sold your common sense for a plate of porridge!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 2:17am On Aug 18, 2011
Coogar, Ronaldinho got a standing ovation in an el classico game. The amount of talent on that field that day cannot be matched anywhere in modern football

Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo, Dinho, Etoo, Messi . On that field in 2005  there lies 9 WPOTY medals on that field minus
Messis.

The transfer fee on that pitch can match anywhere in todays game despite the massive inflation of today.  Yet the bernabeu stood up for an opponent. In 2009 there was also a classico with values of players similar to what we have on the field today yet there was no war

The enmity goes beyond the players that even Alonso claimed relationship with fellow NT players was damaged, Marcelo, Pepe and Ramos became thugs extraordinaire even Ozil that is one of the meekest players alive now got involved. both coaches barely talk both set of fans are getting daring by the day, at Chelsea in a similar scenario top ref Anders Frisk received several death threats and had to quit, at Inter evey coach was at wat, now the festival of football which used to be the focus of everyone the world over now became a bloodbath just because of one man JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:52am On Aug 18, 2011
coogar:

lol at dayo posting pics.
was that the incident that started the brawl?
[b]marcelo axed cesc. . . , barca players ganged around marcelo and it was pushing n shoving.

marcelo saw red. . . . .in the melee, someone slapped ozil[/b]mourinho spotted the slapper and he pulled his ear.
the slapper retaliated and shoved mourinho.

but let's blame mourinho for it. . . .he rugby-tackled cesc on the pitch.

they will never see that part of the game.

the referee is there to issue the cards, but barca players and official will just of they skins and go for the jugular of the opposing team player.

fine Marcee axed fabregas stupidly, but obviously the ref is the one officiating and not a villa or valdes or pique.

their players are the always edgy firebrands and just like their supporters are always trigger ready to push and shove even when the incidence does not involve them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 6:43am On Aug 18, 2011
usbcable:

they will never see that part of the game.

the referee is there to issue the cards, but barca players and official will just of they skins and go for the jugular of the opposing team player.

fine Marcee axed fabregas stupidly, but obviously the ref is the one officiating and not a villa or valdes or pique.

their players are the always edgy firebrands and just like their supporters are always trigger ready to push and shove even when the incidence does not involve them.

Dude . . . you get as good as you give, so no complaints.

Anyway . . . hats off to JM. Yes, hats off to him. I suspect the Blaugrana will walk barefoot across the sahara desert to beat him, and they'll rather jump into a flaming volcano than lose to him at Camp Nou. He should keep mou-tivating them abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 18, 2011
@coogar,
There is no defence whatsoever to JM's behaviour.Trying to justify his acts of unsportmanlike conduct is akin to fetching water with a basket.
Dayokanu and Ajanlekoko have answered you on all the points raised.
The classico used to be a spectacle before JM's arrival.Now it's nothing more than a glorified Ojuelegba bus stop brawl.
It amazes me how people say he is in line to be United's next manager.With his style of play and his generally toutish demeanour,I'm not so sure he is ideal for United.Winner or not,you have to exude class as a manager,which is something he obviously is lacking in vacuums.
When a manager gets involved in a melee,he isn't better than NPL managers.
As per the Real/Barca rivalry,you may have a point as to why it may by feisty,but I do think Mourinho is obviously a polarizing agent.He inflames an already volatile situation.You'd never see Fergie in or around a brawl pulling people's ears.Even when Fergie was being stuffed constatly by JM while in England,he wasn't saying anything bad about JM.Why can't Mour do same to Guardiola when it's obvious that Guardiola has his number?
Money can buy you all you want,but class.JM is a perfect example of that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2011
Where's Ronaldo when they're all fighting ? He knows that the entire thing is madness so he stayed aside . Yesterday was crazy ! I've never seen ozil go angry he want break villa head ni oooo. Did you guys see the way mascherano pulled higuain out of the fight ? He talked to him and higuain left coolly hhahahaa oga captain . Marcelo is an anti christ , Barca players won't take any bullying from them , yeah !! FORZA BARCA
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 8:17am On Aug 18, 2011
But honestly if nothing is done to calm things - an intervention from the monarch or government- the next classico is going to go terribly bad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2011
StarBoard:

@coogar,
There is no defence whatsoever to JM's behaviour.Trying to justify his acts of unsportmanlike conduct is akin to fetching water with a basket.
Dayokanu and Ajanlekoko have answered you on all the points raised.
The classico used to be a spectacle before JM's arrival.Now it's nothing more than a glorified Ojuelegba bus stop brawl.
It amazes me how people say he is in line to be United's next manager.With his style of play and his generally toutish demeanour,I'm not so sure he is ideal for United.Winner or not,you have to exude class as a manager,which is something he obviously is lacking in vacuums.
When a manager gets involved in a melee,he isn't better than NPL managers.
As per the Real/Barca rivalry,you may have a point as to why it may by feisty,but I do think Mourinho is obviously a polarizing agent.He inflames an already volatile situation.You'd never see Fergie in or around a brawl pulling people's ears.Even when Fergie was being stuffed constatly by JM while in England,he wasn't saying anything bad about JM.Why can't Mour do same to Guardiola when it's obvious that Guardiola has his number?
Money can buy you all you want,but class.JM is a perfect example of that.

Well said.
There was an incident even, where Messi had to take a throw, and Mou made a funy face like Messi was smelling. How classless is that? And some peeps are even defending the fella.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2011
Thank God we win. Mou is making football world irritating for getting frustrated all together with his karate students. Pepe,Ramos,Marcello and others will be better off featuring with Jet Lee in martial arts movies. That Marcello is better than Jet Lee. Abi una no see im tackling on Fab? UEFA is now thinking of introducing 'black card' because of this. There's yellow and red card, now there's going to be black card{yellow card= warning. Red card= sent off. Black card= never play football again} each time mou is playing any big club, Just joking anyway.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2011
Mou is only encouraging Barcelona to keep disgracing him.he was tactically defeated by pep and that is the point i want to keep remembering not the ugly incident that marred the end of a good game by the both side.i was a bit worry when i saw Andriano a defender coming in for a an attacker i knew Pep was upto something and finally Andriano provided the assist that put the game to rest.Fabregas was also involved in the build up and i am so happy for him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by twinstaiye(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2011
Mourinho is breeding thugs and beasts and I am afraid he is killing the career of these players.  He epitomises indiscipline and there is no gain saying that he is instiling the indiscipline on his players.  This is evident in the pics below. He actually poke Vilanova in the EYES, not pulling his ears as everyone thot.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2011
Jose Mourinho is synonimous with a distinct lack of class and utter disregard for the spirit of the game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2011
Burntcable abeg nor let me vex for you. After the whole wahala trying to bring our boy back from Arsenal, he's first featured
game for Barca, Marcelo came along with such horrible tackle, and you want our players to stay back and not check on him?

Did you even see the way pep ran towards the scene to check his expensive new buy? Abeg think double so that you can compare
thoughts before pouring out your opinions.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coogar: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2011
dayokanu:

Coogar, Ronaldinho got a standing ovation in an el classico game. The amount of talent on that field that day cannot be matched anywhere in modern football. . . Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo, Dinho, Etoo, Messi . On that field in 2005  there lies 9 WPOTY medals on that field minus
Messis.

true that. . . . .but both teams were not evenly matched at the top then. that is the key issue. in the el clasicos where barcelona were on top of the league and madrid were 3rd with about 12 points in between them, never expect the match to be tension soaked cos madrid would just be playing for pride. but when there's more than pride to play for. . . .it will always degenerate into what we saw last night.

The transfer fee on that pitch can match anywhere in todays game despite the massive inflation of today.  Yet the bernabeu stood up for an opponent. In 2009 there was also a classico with values of players similar to what we have on the field today yet there was no war

they stood up because ronaldinho was untouchable on the day and that barcelona side under rijkaard didn't result to diving or deceiving the referee to get unfair advantage. sometimes you forget barca under pep guardiola have some of the most despicable players in the history of la liga. sergio busquets is one good reason why there must always be a brawl in el-clasicos today. who was the equivalent of his antics in the yesteryears of el clasico? edmilson? van bommel? deco? who dived like a starfish back then?

The enmity goes beyond the players that even Alonso claimed relationship with fellow NT players was damaged, Marcelo, Pepe and Ramos became thugs extraordinaire even Ozil that is one of the meekest players alive now got involved. both coaches barely talk both set of fans are getting daring by the day, at Chelsea in a similar scenario top ref Anders Frisk received several death threats  and had to quit, at Inter evey coach was at wat, now the festival of football which used to be the focus of everyone the world over now became a bloodbath just because of one man JOSE MOURINHO

so when ozil was slapped, he is expected to walk away and not kick that midget david villa for daring to slap him?
see. . . . . .i dislike jose mourinho much more than you do but last night's events had nothing to do with him. the players were at a boiling point already. real madrid kept complaining to the 4th official that barcelona told their ball boys to disappear when the score was 2-1.

the moment madrid equalized, the ball boys resurfaced. . . .urging barcelona on to avoid the extra time. marcelo axed cesc(he saw red), the matter should have ended there but the catalonians ganged around marcelo shoving him here n there and a melee ensued. is that jose's fault? barcelona are a brilliant side, the best in the world at the moment - they don't need the dirty tactics to win games, they are good enough to beat 99% of every team that stands their way.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^^ Guy weve heard you. Now poof!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coogar: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2011
eyoniggar:

^^^ Guy weve heard you. Now poof!!!

you won't just shut the cesspit you call a mouth.
always try to be quiet so others would assume you are smart. . . . . .when you open your gob, your idiocy becomes obvious from a distance.
eyoniggar, half man-half swine. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by debosky(m): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2011
While I agree that Barca has some of the most despicable cheats in world football (Busquets and Dani Alves) there cannot be any excuse to poke a fellow manager in the eye.

JM is a like an agbero who managed to enter Aso Rock - he will either destroy the place or be kicked out eventually.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (6234) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.