Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4670500 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (6232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2011
You were expecting cesc writhing in pains with like 7 people = 14 legs sorrounding him to know it was Jose maliciously kicking him?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2011
montelik:

In that case we better all just pack it up and find another sport. Cos d one we have been playing for d last century is certainly not and has never been a non-contact sport.
Stick to your darts.
Why do refs blow the whistle for fouls.
Apparently you fell asleep during P.E.
@coogar,
Stop reading meanings where there are none.You seem to have a penchant for doing that.
I didn't proclaim the Barca players to be angels.You were the one singing the praises of Pepe and co.
You said JM sat on the bench all through and I gave you two instances where that claim was wrong.Tell me where leering mockingly at Messi wasn't supposed to be anything but trying to gain an advantage.And how does Nani gushing the crowd have anything to do with A supposed coach mockingly leering at Messi?Please tell me,I seem to be lost on that one.
I'm also dying to see a comment in praise of a manager who did beat him.

Your JM is just bitter because he will forever be refered to as the Translator at Barca,and was never considered good enough for the position when Bobby Robson left the job.That is why he reacts the way he does.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by montelik(m): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^ Is every contact now a foul? D definiton of fouls in football goes well beyond contact. By your "football is a non-contact sport" view point, every tackle should be a foul.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coogar: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2011
dayokanu:

You were expecting cesc writhing in pains with like 7 people = 14 legs sorrounding him to know it was Jose maliciously kicking him?

no one also saw jose did that on the pitch. . . .but you managed to see it hundreds of thousands of miles away?

StarBoard:

@coogar,
Stop reading meanings where there are none.You seem to have a penchant for doing that.
I didn't proclaim the Barca players to be angels.You were the one singing the praises of Pepe and co.

exactly. . . .
both parties are equally guilty but some barca fans just can't see anything wrong with that team whereas messi, alves, busquets, are serial divers.
you saw the display of shame they put up in the world cup final. mourinho wasn't even there then and these set of players dived and dived and made the world cup final look like ojuelegba bus-stop.

You said JM sat on the bench all through and I gave you two instances where that claim was wrong.Tell me where leering mockingly at Messi wasn't supposed to be anything but trying to gain an advantage.

what advantage would real madrid cop if jose is leering at messi? the referee would award madrid a penalty for that? or send messi off for being leered at? you want to compare that to guardiola throwing his hands up each time a barca player goes down? actions that influence the referees to issue his cards out? you wanna compare that to barcelona players diving at every opportunity to get their opponents sent off? you want to compare that to barca's card waving, 10 players surrounding the referee and putting pressure on him?

abeg. . . . .your rose-tinted glass needs to be washed with acid.

And how does Nani gushing the crowd have anything to do with A supposed coach mockingly leering at Messi?Please tell me,I seem to be lost on that one.

because both gestures do not influence what is happening on the pitch. jose is in the technical box making eyes. nothing he does there affect the play. nani shushing the crowd also have nothing to do with the play. diving and rolling around like pansies(barca's antics) would get opponents sent off. haranguing referees by putting pressure on him(barca's antics) will influence the referee to issue cards without thinking it through.

barca are the experts at getting their opponents sent off.

I'm also dying to see a comment in praise of a manager who did beat him.

Your JM is just bitter because he will forever be refered to as the Translator at Barca,and was never considered good enough for the position when Bobby Robson left the job.That is why he reacts the way he does.

his success speaks for itself
for someone who was never a professional footballer to have won 3 league titles in 3 different countries, 2 champions league in his young career, he is a winner. whether translator or not - jose has beaten all the barriers and he's now one of the best football managers in the world. if arsenal signs jose tonight, their trophy drought shall end this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2011
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2011
coogar and crew,
Do inform us when you're done.
We'd like the thread back grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2011
Can some1 just tell this dude that he has won the debate?It sux the way his facts has no single ambition.

Sauron do you work @all? I tire for this guy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2011
AjanleKoko:

coogar and crew,
Do inform us when you're done.
We'd like the thread back grin
You should be glad we're helping keep this dry-a$$ thread active.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2011
We've completed the signing of Rodri from Sevilla B. He play for Barcelona B. We paid around €2m and Sevilla have a buy-back on him. The deal could increase to €8m if he gets to play for the first team.

So the strike will go ahead. No La Liga games this weekend.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2011
StarBoard:

You should be glad we're helping keep this dry-a$$ thread active.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You can stay, you're all right grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
dayokanu:

Guoadiola and Busquets were at Barcelona in 2009 when they won the treble and there was no incident

Guordiola, Busquets Pedro and Alves played against Madrid in 2010 and there were no fights

Enter Mourinho and decorum went to the dogs
Exactly!
Guardiola and Alves played against Bernd Schuster as Real Madrid coach. . . El Classico went on peacefully.
Guardiola and Alves played against Juande Ramos as Real Madrid coach. . . El Classico went on without any fights.
Guardiola, Alves, Busquets and Pedro played against Manuel Pellegrini as Real Madrid coach. . . Nothing happened.
Mourinho is the only factor that has changed in the El Classico equation and El Classico has become an eyesore. It is easy to lay blames on Guardiola and tag Barca as players as cheats but we all remember how the Milan derby also went to the pits when Mourinho was in charge of Inter. In the 2010 Milan derby, Inter were reduced to 9 men. Maybe that was Ancelotti's fault too or Milan players are play actors and cheats too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2011
I was just watching the 'Manita' Clasico.
It was all hugs and kisses, smiles and jokes, in the tunnel by both opposing players, at the start. Even Jose and Pep shared a warm handshake before the game.
I'm sure if the game had ended in a draw, or maybe a Real Madrid win, none of the beef would have started.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 20, 2011
@Ajanlekoko,
Thanks. . .maybe the thread isn't so bad afterall.
I can't for the life of me understand how people can defend JMs reprehensible behavior since joining Real.
The facts speak for themselves.Real have copped 5 red cards in 7 classico games (6 if you include Ozil's sending off Wednesday).Previously games were competitive without being offensive.
Someone says Real's tactics are acceptable.Don't know what else to say about that.
It's obvious Jose is the stain on an establishement called the Classico.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by montelik(m): 6:02am On Aug 20, 2011
StarBoard:

@Ajanlekoko,
Thanks. . .maybe the thread isn't so bad afterall.
I can't for the life of me understand how people can defend JMs reprehensible behavior since joining Real.
The facts speak for themselves.Real have copped 5 red cards in 7 classico games (6 if you include Ozil's sending off Wednesday).Previously games were competitive without being offensive.
[b]Someone says Real's tactics are acceptable.[/b]Don't know what else to say about that.
It's obvious Jose is the stain on an establishement called the Classico.

I said legitimate, acceptability will vary among pples personal preferences. Same way some will say long ball football is not acceptable any more, but it is still perfectly legitimate unless d rules change. Hope you understand me now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2011
Courtesy OptaSports:

Jose Mourinho has faced FC Barcelona now 17 times as manager of the various teams that he has coached. During that period, players for his sides have been ejected no fewer than 8 times during open play on the pitch. The number of Barcelona players that have been sent off during the same time frame: zero.

The last 7 encounters between Barcelona and Real Madrid, have produced 62 yellow cards: 37 for Real Madrid and 25 for Barcelona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:09am On Aug 20, 2011
Good news: La Liga opening postponed due to the players' strike.
Good news cos our boys can take time to recover their form a bit, at least for the Friday game with Porto.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 20, 2011
It is a wonderful news for the fitness of our players. The injured ones,the likes of Xavi, Alexis, Puyol, Afellay, Maxwell and Busquet, can get time to recover fully.
We can also win the Gamper against Napoli on monday,since key players like Pique, Messi and others will be available for selection. They wouldn't have been used assuming we played Malaga on Sunday as initially scheduled.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2011
Our official team for the new season, grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2011
Welcome back home Cesc; you know at Barca, winning is a culture. We are not trophy shy. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2011
Together again- messi, Cesc and Pique. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2011
I am watching Arsenal vs Liverpool now.
I really pity Arsenal. They look down and distressed. No doubt, the departure of Cesc is taking its toll yet Wenger has not seen enough reason to buy. Injury is also hitting them hard. They have even conceded possession to Liverpool, unlike them. Pity!

I hope they pull off a win, though. Nasri is also playing. I hope he does not move.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2011
We don't value our relationship until one person is gone:* I pity dem, sorry gunners
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coogar: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2011
eyoniggar:

Can some1 just tell this dude that he has won the debate?It sux the way his facts has no single ambition.
Sauron do you work @all? I tire for this guy.

i don't work but my joblessness is better than you harrassing underaged babes in yaba.
you slothful sonofabitch!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2011
Chelsea's not having any fun either.
1-1 at home, against West Brom, 79th minute.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2011
Sauron, your fada!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coogar: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2011
eyoniggar:

Sauron, your fada!!

if you had one, you would value mine. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2011
www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/08/21/2629551/real-madrids-jose-mourinho-is-not-sorry-for-barcelona-brawl
pride goeth before a fall. I can't wait to behold this. It is definitely inevitable!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2011
www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/08/21/2629906/anzhi-makhachkala-prepare-35m-offer-for-barcelonas-daniel

I hope for pete's sake that this is just another goal.com's ambitious makeups.
Dani is priceless for Barca and this offer if true, is way below his worth.
I hope Barca does not consider the deal.
Dani is the the best right back in the world.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2011
^^^^

LOL, Dani Alves to leave the best club in the world?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2011
€35m is below his value. . .If they offer something in the region of €45m, I'd say we consider it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2011
Afterall we bought him for €29 + €5 as variables which i know they have paid since with him, we have won 2 UCL. Anything outside of 45 and above is not acceptabale.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2011
Anzi, another Malaga in the making.
Lots of Mafia money flying around. Only 30 plus players who have won everything, like Samuel Eto'o, can go there.
35m Euros is not a good offer for Dani Alves. Maybe 50m, and we may consider.
With the kind of cash they are paying Eto'o, if they toss him a banana during a game, he's just gonna peel it off and eat it, and ask for a whole bunch grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (6232) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Debroslink and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.