Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4633984 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Anzi, another Malaga in the making.
Lots of Mafia money flying around. Only 30 plus players who have won everything, like Samuel Eto'o, can go there.
35m Euros is not a good offer for Dani Alves. Maybe 50m, and we may consider.
With the kind of cash they are paying Eto'o, if they toss him a banana during a game, he's just gonna peel it off and eat it, and ask for a whole bunch grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 1:18am On Aug 22, 2011
Maybe they should make Dani Alves one of the most expensive player in the world by offering at least 80 milla?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 2:22am On Aug 22, 2011
^^^^^, he is quite an expensive player,but 4rm what fact are u pulling that statement from? The most expensive player?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mbulela: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2011
Johnpaul88:

Dani is the the best right back in the world.

you are begining to sound like those girls on BBC 606 phone in program.
how did you reach this glorious conclusion?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2011
mbulela:

you are begining to sound like those girls on BBC 606 phone in program.
how did you reach this glorious conclusion?
Why would I bother to tell u, huh?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2011
But seriously, is there a better right-back in Europe? Some seasons back it was Alves vs Maicon. Now that Maicon has fallen off, Alves is definitely the best right-back in Europe.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 23, 2011
Barcelonb 5 - 0 Napoli
A manita for them! I have missed manita so much!
Fabregas grabs his first goal for Barca. He opened the scoring with a glorious finish.
Messi came off the bench to do a brace and an assist to Pedro.

What a match!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:35am On Aug 23, 2011
eyoniggar:

^^^^^, he is quite an expensive player,but 4rm what fact are u pulling that statement from? The most expensive player?

How do you mean? i said he should be made one of the most expensive player not the most expensive.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2011
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2011
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2011
I came across this stuff and it made me very angry I need to share it , but I'm sure if he (messi) reads it himself he'll laugh @ it . Just sharing for the fun :

Lionel Messi went out on a friday night ,when coming back he hooked up with a pretty lady. He took her to his hotel room and they got settled. Then the lady when to the bathroom to shower, when she came back she saw three naked men on the bed. Astonishingly she asked "what's happening "Messi replied " I can't perform without Xavi and Iniesta, !!!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2011
I saw it on a friend's wall
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2011
Its not funny!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 7:16am On Aug 24, 2011
ai̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2011
Pique out for 3 weeks with a hamstring.
Expect to see an Alves - Masch - Abidal - Adriano back four on Friday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2011
WTF!!! Anyways he has been shaky of recent at the back. I have full confidence in Masch and Andriano.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2011
Not again. . .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2011
sweetguy10:

I came across this stuff and it made me very angry I need to share it , but I'm sure if he (messi) reads it himself he'll laugh @ it . Just sharing for the fun :

Lionel Messi went out on a friday night ,when coming back he hooked up with a pretty lady. He took her to his hotel room and they got settled. Then the lady when to the bathroom to shower, when she came back she saw three Unclad men on the bed. Astonishingly she asked "what's happening "Messi replied " I can't perform without Xavi and Iniesta, !!!!!!
Mcleo007:

Its not funny!
so now making a ''simple'' joke out of him is no longer acceptable. na wa undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2011
AjanleKoko:

This is terrible. I wasn't really okay with the Abidal-Masch partnership at the back against Madrid in the supercopa first leg, the way the kept losing the ball when trying to play it out of defence. Anyway, I hope Pep now sees a reason to sign a defender.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by montelik(m): 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Shakira's hips don dey finish d boy. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2011
montelik:

Shakira's hips don dey finish d boy. grin

Hips don't lie, bro grin

sweetguy10:

Lionel Messi went out on a friday night ,when coming back he hooked up with a pretty lady. He took her to his hotel room and they got settled. Then the lady when to the bathroom to shower, when she came back she saw three Unclad men on the bed. Astonishingly she asked "what's happening "Messi replied " I can't perform without Xavi and Iniesta, !!!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy As long as he still gets to be the one to score grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2011
www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/08/25/2635716/breaking-news-la-liga-strikes-are-off-as-lfp-afe-reach

It is good to see laliga and barca, back in action.
For the 2nd week, we'll be at home to Villareal.
A tough home match on monday 8PM.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2011
The draw is on now. I pray we don't get City o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2011
Thank God! We avoided City
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2011
Group H
Barcelona
AC Milan
Bate Borisov grin
FC Viktoria Pizen grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2011
Thank God we no get Borrussia Dortumud.

I think Group A containing
Bayern Munich
Villreal
Napoli
Man city
is the real group of death!

Manutd group is a joke!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2011
lord messssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2011
Nice group . . . . cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2011
I would like to see how Thiago Silva will fare against Leo Messi.A trip to the San Siro is always intimidating but i have full confidence in the lads.The two teams from Eastern Europe are sure gonna be whipping boys(not to underestimate them) grin grin
Leo Messi rules roost . . .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 1:19am On Aug 26, 2011
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by folahann(m): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2011
Barcelona every teams nightmare
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWe_lwegpHk[/flash]

I like this one so well
[flash=320,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhoBrOvs0DE&NR=1[/flash]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2011
FT at Monaco for European super cup!

FCB 2 - 0 FC PORTO
Messi 39'
Fabregas 88'

Messi is increble!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.