Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4607762 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
airmark:
[s]Martin Braithwaite's goal enabled me to see Busquets, trying to run to close down the crosser of that ball. Sorry, you cant give what you don't have[/s].

You can moan from now till the end of the world. Busquets will go down as one of the greatest DMs of all time.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
and he scores yet again LM10
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
I don't think the defenders were expecting Messi to take that shot with his right grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
Someone should please tell me Jordi Alba's career assists for Barcelona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
airmark:
Martin Braithwaite's goal enabled me to see Busquets, trying to run to close down the crosser of that ball. Sorry, you cant give what you don't have.
Not every DM can be running like eku (kante), speed has never been Busquets' forte..@31 he's still going on strong for the greatest team in the world.
BY the way heard your Grzegorz Krychowiak has gone on loan to Locomotive Moscow, he was rejected from a relegated westbrom FFS.. Back to back loan from Hades to hell.

Shame.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
paule:
Messi scores the 3rd goal with his weak (right ) foot. Where will Barça be without this genius of a player?
where Madrid is not. Finally Guardiola left, we didn't collapse, Xavi left, we didn't collapse, Iniesta left we didn't collapse, Neymar, Ronaldinho etc, we didn't collapse. Messi will go too and we won't collapse. Instead Malcolm will be man of the half decade

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
airmark:
Martin Braithwaite's goal enabled me to see Busquets, trying to run to close down the crosser of that ball. Sorry, you cant give what you don't have.

I mean... its a no-brainer. Busquets is a 'slow' guy na. Always gonna be harder to chase back and catch up.
But Pique was more at fault sha, if he didn't 'sleep' could have saved that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
Giving messi time and space is like giving a blood transfusion to dracula - ray Hudson

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
airmark:

Come rain, come sunshine, Airmark would always remain Airhead. How on earth do you expect anybody to have gotten to that guy from Busquets position? Even as fast as Alba, the guy beat him, and you expect Busquets that was far away to have supersonic speed to close him down.

If you had common sense, you'd know it's impossible, but unfortunately....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Motm: dembele/messi(today i couldn't tell who was which)

Coutinho played like a glorified shakushaku dribbler today...waste of 150m
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Coutinho is lost, he needs to improve. Messi and Dembele are fire, someone please update me on dembele injury
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
jonsnow92:
Not every DM can be running like eku (kante), speed has never been Busquets' forte..@31 he's still going on strong for the greatest team in the world.
BY the way heard your Grzegorz Krychowiak has gone on loan to Locomotive Moscow, he was rejected from a relegated westbrom FFS.. Back to back loan from Hades to hell.

Shame.

Even Kante wouldn't have been able to do what that mumu expected Busquets to do there.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Valverde should have subbed coutinho for messi instead of alena. Alena played remarkably well today
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
Olamyyde:
Motm: dembele/messi(today i couldn't tell who was which)

Coutinho played like a glorified shakushaku dribbler today...waste of 150m
As in. I watched only the second half and I can identify to what you just said.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
hmm, nobody is blaming Valverde for Coutinho's travails. Coach has provided him with everything to thrive
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2019

#Pray4Coutinho

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
philfearon:

#Pray4Coutinho
Lmao.

Dude should just say what he wants. He doesn't even look remotely bothered about his disasterclasses. Negative energy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Debroslink:

You can moan from now till the end of the world. Busquets will go down as one of the greatest DMs of all time.

We at Fifa, never gave him any individual honour, pleaseeeeeeeeee. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Messi scored with his right foot.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Coutinho needs prayers, I think we should give him till end of the season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kingsley10000:
1-1

wahala dey o smiley
we know them, pretending to be fans, come out and troll , no body go kill you , dont be a coward.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
jonsnow92:
[s]BY the way heard your Grzegorz Krychowiak has gone on loan to Locomotive Moscow, he was rejected from a relegated westbrom FFS.. Back to back loan from Hades to hell.

Shame.[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sluggish dm.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Isomerizm:
Lmao.

Dude should just say what he wants. He doesn't even look remotely bothered about his disasterclasses. Negative energy.
Dude needs serious prayers!
We need him firing before the UCL returns next month!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
Coutinho needs prayers, I think we should give him till end of the season
We don't have till the end of the season. Dude should fix the unhappiness and negative vibes in his life. He's always unmotivated. And he isn't even slightly bothered.

Until then, Arthur and Alena can take care of our midfield. cool Messi, Dembouz and SuareD can take care of our attack.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sluggish dm.

We like am like dat grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
homesteady:

Come rain, come sunshine, Airmark would always remain Airhead. How on earth do you expect anybody to have gotten to that guy from Busquets position? Even as fast as Alba, the guy beat him, and you expect Busquets that was far away to have supersonic speed to close him down.

If you had common sense, you'd know it's impossible, but unfortunately....

In case you watched it under one iroko tree and you couldn't view Busquets position before the pass was played, check below. I wasn't even asking him to go at the crosser, just run fast to block that crossing channel.

Some barca fans with brains, had already conceded, but you are known for being foolish since 2010.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
philfearon:

#Pray4Coutinho

Nah bro

We need to pray for dembouz to get well soonest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
RuuDie:

I mean... its a no-brainer. Busquets is a 'slow' guy na. Always gonna be harder to chase back and catch up.
But Pique was more at fault sha, if he didn't 'sleep' could have saved that.

Braithwaite used his first run to drag Pique inside and made the second, to finish the cross.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
Carles Alena... 50 passes , 94 % pass completion, 5 take ons atmp , 100% take ons completion , 2 chances created, 2 fouls won . 1 interception....not bad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Isomerizm:
We don't have till the end of the season. Dude should fix the unhappiness and negative vibes in his life. He's always unmotivated. And he isn't even slightly bothered.

Until then, Arthur and Alena can take care of our midfield. cool Messi, Dembouz and SuareD can take care of our attack.
Liverpool robbed us, I swear

160m for this gibberish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
airmark:

In case you watched it under one iroko tree and you couldn't view Busquets position before the pass was played, check below. I wasn't even asking him to go at the crosser, just run fast to block that crossing channel.

Some barca fans with brains, had already conceded, but you are known for being foolish since 2010.

My friend shut up. You have realised how fooolish you were by asking Busquets to close down the crosser and now you are changing mouth to say you wanted him to block the crossing channel. This is even more silly, from your picture, the guy that crossed the ball had not yet even received the ball and you want Busquets to have already closed down the crossing channel? Did you see Busquets in any Avengers movie? Did he tell you he has super powers?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
homesteady:

My friend shut up. You have realised how fooolish you were by asking Busquets to close down the crosser and now you are changing mouth to say you wanted him to block the crossing channel. This is even more silly, from your picture, the guy that crossed the ball had not yet even received the ball and you want Busquets to have already closed down the crossing channel? Did you see Busquets in any Avengers movie? Did he tell you he has super powers?

my man you get time oh, this na 2019, Some people brain get low voltage, I remember this guy hyped krychowiak that year, where he dey today?, Die the matter

(1) (2) (3) ... (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, FergieRaww(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.