Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4573292 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) ... (6181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by omotayo9177: 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sky Sport Italia reports Sassuolo star Kevin-Prince Boateng is on the verge of joining Barcelona in a shock move.

According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Barca have identified Boateng as ‘the right man’ to strengthen their forward line this month.

Consequently, the Catalans would have reached ‘an agreement in principle’ to take the 31-year-old on ‘an expensive loan with an €8m option to buy’.

The former Milan attacker only joined Sassuolo from Eintracht Frankfurt last summer and has gone on to score five goals in 15 appearances.

He already has experience of Spanish football with Las Palmas, where he netted 10 times across 28 games in La Liga.

Barca, for their part, are in the market for attacking reinforcements after losing Paco Alcacer to Borussia Dortmund, while Ousmane Dembele is out for several weeks and Malcom has been linked with a move away.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
KPB.. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
Barto and Segura trying to kill us cules....... KPB ffs grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin

KPB?

They have started smoking something at the camp nou glass house.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
omotayo9177:
Sky Sport Italia reports Sassuolo star Kevin-Prince Boateng is on the verge of joining Barcelona in a shock move.

According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Barca have identified Boateng as ‘the right man’ to strengthen their forward line this month.

Consequently, the Catalans would have reached ‘an agreement in principle’ to take the 31-year-old on ‘an expensive loan with an €8m option to buy’.
cheesy
Now what should e expensive about this deal again?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
Once this deal is complete, I bet KPB would become of the best strikers in the world grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PECON1(m): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
one day ighalo will join us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PECON1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
we are more than just a club KPB will only play Copa dey ray so it's not a bad deal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Corrosiveman(m): 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ibukzy:
who notice the flashes of Messi whenever alena is moving with the ball
Correct.....I noticed it he plays similar to Messi somehow
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ichel: 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 22, 2019
Ever since paulinho deal i never underestimate any player at barca until after. Welcome KPB

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2019
what will boateng add to the team,this barça don tire person.old men everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
what will boateng add to the team,this barça don tire person.old men everywhere
I'm shocked too, but don't write him off just yet.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2019
Everything happened so fast tho'

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 9:22am On Jan 22, 2019
Sell Paco at a cheap price. Keep Munir and sign Boateng. Can't you see the Lord is good and Barca board is doing great? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2019
Ibukzy:
who notice the flashes of Messi whenever alena is moving with the ball
I do, he is just brilliant

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 9:38am On Jan 22, 2019
ollah2:
Sell Paco at a cheap price. Keep Munir and sign Boateng. Can't you see the Lord is good and Barca board is doing great? grin
Munir is with Sevilla now.

Mehn, I don't understand the board sometimes o. Especially the way they sell cheap and buy expensive.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 11:02am On Jan 22, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2019
Unfortunately CR7 accepts two year jail term and 19M Euros fine after pleading guilty

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kushercain: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2019
Fellow cules what are your thoughts on this
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea to replace Hazard with Coutinho

good or bad move?

for me it is a bad move
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LastDance: 11:38am On Jan 22, 2019
I have never had a very bad feeling like i am getting right now.
Signing boateng will cause disaster in the dressing room.

Looking at his past, altercation with coaches, fights with team mates.

Various infidelity and cheating scandals in past years.

His wife even divorced him, few months ago based on cheating on her multiple times.

Barcelona is not a club for that kind of player.
Has the great Barcelona lost her values?

This was why we dished Ronaldinho, deco and lots of previous players.

based on their scandals in their personal life.

By the way, who will boateng bench?
He is not even better than maicom.
If we needed a suarez backup, there are players in the market in Italian league and German league, even saha in crystal palace will be a good option.

Sometimes i wonder if the board are smoking weeds.

Boateng is a well known fan of C Ronaldo and he is even vocal about it.

Before we know now, he will start hitting on the wife of Lionel messi or Shakira.

yeah he is that bad, go look at his history.

this will be a disaster.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 11:50am On Jan 22, 2019
LastDance:
I have never had a very bad feeling like i am getting right now.
Signing boateng will cause disaster in the dressing room.

Looking at his past, altercation with coaches, fights with team mates.

Various infidelity and cheating scandals in past years.

His wife even divorced him, few months ago based on cheating on her multiple times.

Barcelona is not a club for that kind of player.
Has the great Barcelona lost her values?

This was why we dished Ronaldinho, deco and lots of previous players.

based on their scandals in their personal life.

By the way, who will boateng bench?
He is not even better than maicom.
If we needed a suarez backup, there are players in the market in Italian league and German league, even saha in crystal palace will be a good option.

Sometimes i wonder if the board are smoking weeds.

Boateng is a well known fan of C Ronaldo and he is even vocal about it.

Before we know now, he will start hitting on the wife of Lionel messi or Shakira.

yeah he is that bad, go look at his history.

this will be a disaster.

Oga you are not making sense

You think Barca is ac millan or Frankfurt ?

He can't try any of those at Barca

What type of person are you ? Wetin dey bring marital affairs come football ? If him wife divorce am wetin consign that one with footballing reason ?

Say something else or don't say anything

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
This is the most shocking transfer I've seen since I started following football. Completely out of the blue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LastDance: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
andrew444:

Oga you are not making sense

You think Barca is ac millan or Frankfurt ?

He can't try any of those at Barca

What type of person are you ? Wetin dey bring marital affairs come football ? If him wife divorce am wetin consign that one with footballing reason ?

Say something else or don't say anything
Do you think a footballer having extra marital affairs and partying all through the night, will do well in a football pitch?

Its like you dont know that being a good footballer is not just about knowing how to kick a ball, its psychological too.

Few months ago, PlayStation four almost ruined the career of dembele.

He was a video game addict that he played PlayStation into the nights and then woke up late in the morning for training, he even missed training and gave a lie as an excuse not knowing that he played video game all through the night and woke up about two hours after training has started.

Since he was disciplined by the club, cant you see how he has improved.

A footballer that will party all through the night and have sex that same night and be expecting to play a match the next day, will never be world class.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
LastDance:
Do you think a footballer having extra marital affairs and partying all through the night, will do well in a football pitch?

Its like you dont know that being a good footballer is not just about knowing how to kick a ball, its psychological too.

Few months ago, PlayStation four almost ruined the career of dembele.

He was a video game addict that he played PlayStation into the nights and then woke up late in the morning for training, he even missed training and gave a lie as an excuse not knowing that he played video game all through the night and woke up about two hours after training has started.

Since he was disciplined by the club, cant you see how he has improved.

A footballer that will party all through the night and have sex that same night and be expecting to play a match the next day, will never be world class.

How did Ronaldinho won the balon d or twice if you are good oga you are good abeg no dey carry holy holy come football abeg,go sit down if you no get anything to say

All those players that are disclipine what have they won ?

Abeg make person hear word,say terry no fvck bridge wife but he remains one of the best defender in Epl history

See as you dey make noise as if Barca sign am for 4 years ,it's just a 6 month loan deal so please shut up man and support Barcelona or keep your mouth shut
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kushercain: 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
Even Ronaldinho said he used to f*ck before every game
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LastDance: 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
andrew444:

How did Ronaldinho won the balon d or twice if you are good oga you are good abeg no dey carry holy holy come football abeg,go sit down if you no get anything to say

All those players that are disclipine what have they won ?

Abeg make person hear word,say terry no fvck bridge wife but he remains one of the best defender in Epl history

See as you dey make noise as if Barca sign am for 4 years ,it's just a 6 month loan deal so please shut up man and support Barcelona or keep your mouth shut

And how did Ronaldinho end up?
You see why Guadiolar had to let him go.

Its like you dont know what happened to Terry.

I would have taken my time to open your eyes but its like you are either a kid with no home training or you are a motor park tout that lacks intelligent discussions with people without sending out your frustration like xender.

goodbye and go insult guys your level.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
LastDance:
And how did Ronaldinho end up?
You see why Guadiolar had to let him go.

Its like you dont know what happened to Terry.

I would have taken my time to open your eyes but its like you are either a kid with no home training or you are a motor park tout that lacks intelligent discussions with people without sending out your frustration like xender.

goodbye and go insult guys your level.

Oga all player will pray to end up like Ronaldinho with 2 balon d or ,the disclipine one like Thierry Henry Pirlo and co did they win balon d or ?

Your father and your mother lack home training and they trained you under the park thanks for letting us know

You are a frustrated goat for being frustrated with kpb loan signing

To hell with you man

Slave

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
kushercain:
Even Ronaldinho said he used to f*ck before every game

Lol

And he used to play well shebi ? Ended up winning 2 balon d or and he is one of the greatest players in football history

What about the discipline one what did they achieve ?

Smiles
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LastDance: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
andrew444:

Oga all player will pray to end up like Ronaldinho with 2 balon d or ,the disclipine one like Thierry Henry Pirlo and co did they win balon d or ?

Your father and your mother lack home training and they trained you under the park thanks for letting us know

You are a frustrated goat for being frustrated with kpb loan signing

To hell with you man

Slave
First of all, you are not only a local motorpark tout, you are still an uneducated riffraff.

do you even know the meaning of end up?
when you say to end up like someone, do you even know what it means?

See you using words anyhow to spew your gibberish.

When your English teacher was in class, you were busy picking karnel in your village school agric farm.

No wonder your brain is filled with palm kernel.

So its good to end up in life like Ronaldinho, than henry who is now a coach or like people like Beckham.

This will be my last reply to you.
You are not worth 1kilo byte out of Airtel free 1 mega byte.

Calling you a fool, will be an insult to all the fools on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
LastDance:
First of all, you are not only a local motorpark tout, you are still an uneducated riffraff.

do you even know the meaning of end up?
when you say to end up like someone, do you even know what it means?

See you using words anyhow to spew your gibberish.

When your English teacher was in class, you were busy picking karnel in your village school agric farm.

No wonder your brain is filled with palm kernel.

So its good to end up in life like Ronaldinho, than henry who is now a coach or like people like Beckham.

This will be my last reply to you.
You are not worth 1kilo byte out of Airtel free 1 mega byte.

Calling you a fool, will be an insult to all the fools on earth.

Only a fool will say goodbye and will still reply that same person

You are a big fool ,as you say good by why you still reply ? Monkey banana

Thanks for telling Everyone you are a slave

Now am done with you ,if you reply na your business

Slave

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mtchwww! Lame shots!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) ... (6181) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m), Colson(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.