Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4607674 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley10000: 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
LastDance:
I have never had a very bad feeling like i am getting right now.
Signing boateng will cause disaster in the dressing room.

Looking at his past, altercation with coaches, fights with team mates.

Various infidelity and cheating scandals in past years.

His wife even divorced him, few months ago based on cheating on her multiple times.

Barcelona is not a club for that kind of player.
Has the great Barcelona lost her values?

This was why we dished Ronaldinho, deco and lots of previous players.

based on their scandals in their personal life.

By the way, who will boateng bench?
He is not even better than maicom.
If we needed a suarez backup, there are players in the market in Italian league and German league, even saha in crystal palace will be a good option.

Sometimes i wonder if the board are smoking weeds.

Boateng is a well known fan of C Ronaldo and he is even vocal about it.

Before we know now, he will start hitting on the wife of Lionel messi or Shakira.

yeah he is that bad, go look at his history.

this will be a disaster.
Bleep Barcelona boards

why not buy icardi,rashford,oscar,erikson,cavani etc if we need a back up striker or midfielder

who the hell is that dude ?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
Abeg make we calm down first, person never play 1 min, we don dey complain. Moreover this thing na just loan deal just to fill up munir's absence ( he was not even playing) ...ffs winter transfers mostly are to fill up cracks for the current season, abeg which top striker will come mid season to do back up for suarez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
I don't know why you guys are ranting, it's simple economics, If you buy a top striker at this point in the season, it will cost a whole lot of cash. Barca board just decided to get an average player for the next 6 months. We all know we are getting a striker this transfer window. Calm down
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Bleep Barcelona boards

why not buy icardi,rashford,oscar,erikson,cavani etc if we need a back up striker or midfielder

who the hell is that dude ?

Bros those player you mentioned na 100 million maybe apart from cavani, who is oscar?

Boateng is just a loan till the end of the season bro, we did not buy him on a 4 year contract as many of you guys think
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Excallibur:
Abeg make we calm down first, person never play 1 min, we don dey complain. Moreover this thing na just loan deal just to fill up munir's absence ( he was not even playing) ...ffs winter transfers mostly are to fill up cracks for the current season, abeg which top striker will come mid season to do back up for suarez

Some people dont read they are just so fast to rant

Its a 6 month loan deal yet some people are ranting as if its a 4 year contract

Someone is already mentioning icardi as if the board have 100 million to spend at the moment
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
andrew444:

Bros those player you mentioned na 100 million maybe apart from cavani, who is oscar?

Boateng is just a loan till the end of the season bro, we did not buy him on a 4 year contract as many of you guys think
You're quoting that Kingsley guy?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Isomerizm:
You're quoting that Kingsley guy?

Yes bros
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
best club ever

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
Tf?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
haymekus:
Tf?
thought so too.
WTF
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
I thought it was better to play the full squad in the first leg and rest players in the second leg if the result is favourable?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
Messi and Sergio Busquets aren't there? I care less. More important games lie ahead.

Isn't it too early to start including Boateng in squad list? I probably know more Barcelona tactics than him grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
Seems De Jong is coming.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 1:28am On Jan 23, 2019
E b like dey na UCL be the target, abi d coach dey fight wit Messi ...Sevilla?!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Rakiticbarca: 1:35am On Jan 23, 2019
When was this post actually made or was it some form of photoshop? If it's photoshop, I don't think it's necessary. One should be able to stand by his or her words. KPB won't be the last, Asensio and Lopetuigi changed there stance on messi just to be accommodated in Madrid. I feel it's cowardice though.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 9:12am On Jan 23, 2019
For those that don't know, KPB is the most unexpected and most logical signing at the moment.
Check his profile, his way of playing, and and u would realise that he's the perfect short term backup-striker for suarez.
We all criticised the purchase of paulinho but look at what he turned to be; a very essential part of the squad. I'm sure we would get a better result with KPB in the team. He has all the experience we need and i think the treble is right before us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 9:18am On Jan 23, 2019
And that messi and busquets are been excluded frm the squad. That's the risk taking we've all been clamouring for. If we take copa del rey as the least important competition, why should we stress our talisman over it?
If not for the inconsistent form of coutinho, we shouldn't even be worried about not winning this match.
I personally want to see more of Messi-less Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 9:21am On Jan 23, 2019
The starting XI i want to see: Semedo - Pique - Lenglet - Alba
Vidal - Alena - Arthur
Malcom - Suarez - Coutinho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2019
de jong to Barça is almost a done deal, Barto in Netherlands atm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2019
#10YearsChallenge 10 years ago, we had the best 21 year old in the planet: Lionel Messi 10 years later, we have the best the 21 year old in the planet: Ousmane Dembele

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2019
De jong deal done
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:49am On Jan 23, 2019
I don't know why it matters i kpb loves cr7 or not. Watching messi for training and during live matches go make am think twice.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2019
Unfortunately for FDJ, he will be coached by Valvershit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LongD(m): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Barca signs De Jong

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
Official.
FC Barcelona signs Frenkie de Jong from Ajax.

https://twitter.com/marcelobechler/status/1088119664041955328

he will cost 75M with 11 mil in variables
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
What a nice quick fire signing from fcb. Welcome, de Jong. Quality footballer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
Team Rakitic, I just have this feeling that this is Rakitic last season here. Our wage bill is already the highest in Europe, De Jong coming would add to it and I'm sure his salary won't be small.

Someone has to go, not just anybody, but someone that his departure would cause a significant reduction in the wage bill.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
Dembele has not done enough for the hype that he is brewing on this thread FFS. Let these players earn their stripes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
In other news though, De Jong is an absolutely remarkable player and I think he is the long term replacement for Sergio Busquets.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
Done and dusted

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
And L for Nasser Al-Khelaifi

(1) (2) (3) ... (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.