Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4575556 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) ... (6182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 4:16pm On May 08, 2019
airmark:
Femiti telling me now on email that another person used his nairaland account to bet. The fool didn't know i ran a check on his whatsapp number last week with barca logo. Now he has changed his profile picture on it.

He will be smoked and taught the lesson of his life. Brokeasss barca fan.
angry

chelseafan1
What? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2019
Unlimited22:

What? grin

The guy na scammer and I will treat him like coogar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2019
airmark:

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 5:01pm On May 08, 2019
All of Barcelona's eight shots on goal against Liverpool were either taken by or directly created by Lionel Messi.

See how useless this club has become!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 5:03pm On May 08, 2019
ucsquare:

IKON360 no need apologizing..hope mummy didn’t let u out to witness that rape session, cos that stuff is 18+..viewers discretion is needed grin grin grin
Mumu grin mehn that match pained me. But you all can enjoy yourselves
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2019
maybachmusic:

and VVD threw in malcom and the rest grin grin

sai, coach don turn my club to joke

The only VVD we know is the best defender in the world. Which one threw in Malcolm?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:15pm On May 08, 2019
eph12:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Can you trace his name and address? I want to go and check if he's ok

The fool will pay soon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:36pm On May 08, 2019
This is Anfield. grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 5:37pm On May 08, 2019
Debroslink:

Jones and Smalling are not @ fault for Da Gea to concede goals that could have been saved by my granny.

None of yesterday's goals was any of Ter Stergen's fault

That he's not benching Neuer doesn't mean Germany is currently better off.
Lol. Shalaye. Defence was not at fault for goals De Gea concedes but they are at fault for goals Ter Steering concedes? Ok.

Every Man United fan will acknowledge that De Gea has massively fūcked up this season but for many years, mans has proven he is a top goal keeper that can be relied upon in big moments to keep his team alive.

But for that German fraud on the other hand, whenever the chips are down and u need ur goalkeeper to turn to Superman and channel his inner Spiderman, ur guy disappears. How many years now and Barca keeps drinking goals in the UCL throwing away 3 goal leads and 4 goal leads. You think it's by keeping CS against Huesca every weekend where Barca would dominate for 90% of the game. Everyone and their grannies know De Gea is better than Stegen. There's no need even arguing this with you anymore.

Also when i told you that Spain's defence in the world cup was poor u didn't agree. U put all the blame on De Gea. Especially when at least 50% of the goals Spain conceded came from defensive errors.
A defence of Ramos and Pique in 2019 is a disaster waiting to happen. See how Pique's and Ramos' respective club defences have been conceding goals anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2019
calculator123:

If Liverpool loses on Tuesday no forget your bet o

Come and calculate the debt of your brother femiti, that went to the great beyond with my money?

Useless souls.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2019
Olamyyde:
All of you shouting neymar should remember played in the 0-0 game vs juve in 2016. There's only much a great player can do.
Against this Liverpool? He'd have registered a goal and an assist at least both legs. We couldn't do more because Messi was our only formidable forward. Coutinho was useless. Dembele missed two crucial chances. Trent wouldn't be shining this way against Neymar. Bro, Neymar would have made a difference. Talk about motivating the team. Talk about lessening the creative burden on Messi. Talk about not wasting the chances Messi created.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:59pm On May 08, 2019
sinizia:
Messi's golden opportunity miss was the decisive moment that would've put out the fire in Liverpool players' bellies, but instead Messi chose dribbling and the "I disgraced Van Dijk" trophy over shooting and the rest is history.

This is how you people give the hardwork of every player to Van Dijk

It was Matip that Messi tried to dribble, when VVD ran away from Messi as usual

If that was Van Dijk we know say he go chop the dribble

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On May 08, 2019
airmark:
Femiti telling me now on email that another person used his nairaland account to bet. The fool didn't know i ran a check on his whatsapp number last week with barca logo. Now he has changed his profile picture on it.

He will be smoked and taught the lesson of his life. Brokeasss barca fan. angry

chelseafan1

You are shameless. You have been owing on a bet for over a year refused to pay yet you are chasing another person all over for the same

Whats the difference between you and femiti

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On May 08, 2019
airmark:

No more a scammer than you are.

Onigbese pay your debt
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2019
Lana1:
Debroslink u have mail?

Is he even better than De Gea? The guy qould be padding saves every weekend against Huesca and Vallecano and Bros Link wont let us hear word. Put Phil Jones and Smalling in front of him or let him go to Roma and let's see how good he really is. Someone that cant even bench Neuer
Seeing them rubbish Alison after the first leg was just shocking even when he wasn't at fault for any of the goals...Yesterday, Ter Stegen wasn't so lucky as Liverpool strikers were more clinical than in the first leg, if we want to follow the line of arguments most Barca fans used then Ter Stegen is useless...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Magnifico2000: 6:19pm On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Ur team is very useless. How can u surrender 3 goal lead for two consecutive UCL season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 6:24pm On May 08, 2019
patrickmuf:
Seeing them rubbish Alison after the first leg was just shocking even when he wasn't at fault for any of the goals...Yesterday, Ter Stegen wasn't so lucky as Liverpool strikers were more clinical than in the first leg, if we want to follow the line of arguments most Barca fans used then Ter Stegen is useless...
No mind them. Look at them cooking up defence as an excuse when same courtesy wasn't extended to De Gea in the world cup.

Put Ter Stegen behind Jones and Smalling or in that Spain team and let's see how good he is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:31pm On May 08, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Ur team is very useless. How can u surrender 3 goal lead for two consecutive UCL season.

What is this one saying?

Let me ask, what team do you support?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TefBarzz(m): 6:33pm On May 08, 2019
Some players obviously need to leave ASAP. I'm more interested in signing players who want to play and do actually play,not those who'll come into the team and start with the 'pass to Messi' syndrome, thereby killing their own potentials.What makes a team's when everybody plays and are capable of scoring as well.There are some players in this team that will still pass to Messi, even when the net's wide open.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:38pm On May 08, 2019
Lana1:
Lol. Shalaye. Defence was not at fault for goals De Gea concedes but they are at fault for goals Ter Steering concedes? Ok.

Every Man United fan will acknowledge that De Gea has massively fūcked up this season but for many years, mans has proven he is a top goal keeper that can be relied upon in big moments to keep his team alive.

But for that German fraud on the other hand, whenever the chips are down and u need ur goalkeeper to turn to Superman and channel his inner Spiderman, ur guy disappears. How many years now and Barca keeps drinking goals in the UCL throwing away 3 goal leads and 4 goal leads. You think it's by keeping CS against Huesca every weekend where Barca would dominate for 90% of the game. Everyone and their grannies know De Gea is better than Stegen. There's no need even arguing this with you anymore.

Also when i told you that Spain's defence in the world cup was poor u didn't agree. U put all the blame on De Gea. Especially when at least 50% of the goals Spain conceded came from defensive errors.
A defence of Ramos and Pique in 2019 is a disaster waiting to happen. See how Pique's and Ramos' respective club defences have been conceding goals anyhow.

You suddenly found your voice the moment my team lost. Kudos...

And please stop blaming defenders for your keeper's howler. The video below shows your keeper's errors in 2019 alone aside Ronaldo's own. No one said Da Gea isn't a great GK, just admit he's no longer best anymore and right below Ter Stergen.

If you doubt, show us up to 3 Ter Stergen's errors in 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QxkXdZyqbI

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:39pm On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

BTW, Fuuk Alba

Fuuk Messi there

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Magnifico2000: 6:42pm On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

What is this one saying?

Let me ask, what team do you support?
It doesn't matter. Your team is useless. Without Messi, you can't do anything. So shameful. You are only laliga champion u can never be European champion anytime soon.

I support the best team in the world which is none of your business. Very useless Barcelona team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:43pm On May 08, 2019
Magnifico2000:

It doesn't matter. Your team is useless. Without Messi, you can't do anything. So shameful. You are only laliga champion u can never be European champion anytime soon.

I support the best team in the world which is none of your business. Very useless Barcelona team.

OK
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 6:44pm On May 08, 2019
Magnifico2000:

He is a Bayern fan.. I know they're worse than Barça.. But just wanted you to know
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 6:49pm On May 08, 2019
ucsquare:

Unfortunately for u guys they brought their B-game team to Anfield and u guys were raped grin grin

I swear. No need sef, dem for carry academy come! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 7:03pm On May 08, 2019
airmark:

Come and calculate the debt of your brother femiti, that went to the great beyond with my money?

Useless souls.
femiti, great beyond? explain airmark
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Magnifico2000: 7:08pm On May 08, 2019
obainojazz:
He is a Bayern fan.. I know they're worse than Barça.. But just wanted you to know
I support MFM FC. We are a small but proud club. Bayern is not worse than Barca. Barca is d most useless team tight now. Without Messi nothing for u guys.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 7:09pm On May 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

My bad, I really thought it's VVD. Don't rope me together with people that hype VVD coz I've never done that.

Post one single evidence of me over-hyping VVD. Just one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2019
funkyjms:
Still surprised some fans still have the courage to reply the trolls!

We deserve the trolling please!
I mean from the board, to the coaching crew to the players even to the FANS! Every damn person deserves it to the fullest.
Let's just soak it up...

This is FCB FFS!! and not a mess we've turned ourselves into! Dang!!! angry angry
we never learn. our board all players caused this. I accept the trolling.
I would no longer be an active fan till EV gets sacked and the team gets an overhaul
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 7:37pm On May 08, 2019
IKON360:

Says the dude shouting that Ter Stegen was better than Allisson
Baba keep quiet joorh. You no dey shame?

You praised frauds like valverde and suarez throughout the season.

You said roberto is better defensively than semedo. Thank God semedo was validated yesterday
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2019
Debroslink:

You suddenly found your voice the moment my team lost. Kudos...

And please stop blaming defenders for your keeper's howler. The video below shows your keeper's errors in 2019 alone aside Ronaldo's own. No one said Da Gea isn't a great GK, just admit he's no longer best anymore and right below Ter Stergen.

If you doubt, show us up to 3 Ter Stergen's errors in 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QxkXdZyqbI
Lol. But na you dey always disturb me on De Gea before na. Maybe because u were jealous he was being seen as the best GK while ur keeper was not.

So i should be crying because De Gea made errors in 2019? Someone that barely made errors in 5 years and was always carrying United in every one of those years. Ok.

De Gea is no longer the best in the world, but Ter Stegen is clearly not better than him. We should be comparing Ter Stegen with the likes of Kepa, Courtois and Donnarumma not chairmen like De Gea and Allison.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 8:36pm On May 08, 2019
airmark:

He will be smoked and taught the lesson of his life. Brokeasss barca fan. angry

chelseafan1

This lie is very dumb. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) ... (6182) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.