Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4586503 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:41pm On May 09, 2019
airmark:

Busquets - the carry-along dm. cheesy

Krychokewack in Russia
Wanyama bundled out at half time trailing 2-0 ad his team scored 3 after he left
Coquelin useless on Valencia bench

Busquets CL winner, world cup winner, Euro winner all as a starter

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:47pm On May 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Krychokewack in Russia
Wanyama bundled out at half time trailing 2-0 ad his team scored 3 after he left
Coquelin useless on Valencia bench

Busquets CL winner, world cup winner, Euro winner all as a starter

The person I quoted said he wouldn't have won those trophies without Xavi and/or Iniesta, tackle that. grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2019
Griezman already has an greement with FC Barcelona. His wants to fulfil his dream of playing alongside Messi next season. [le parisien]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:53pm On May 09, 2019
airmark:

The person I quoted said he wouldn't have won those trophies without Xavi and/or Iniesta, tackle that. grin

He won the 2015 CL without Xavi and you have told us Iniesta was a carryon unproductive player before

CL 2009, World cup 2010, CL 2011, Euro 2012, CL 2015

The common denominator Busquets Iniesta and Pique

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2019
veekid:
Griezman already has an greement with FC Barcelona. His wants to fulfil his dream of playing alongside Messi next season. [le parisien]
Fucck griezmann. Fucck this board for even considering that Kardashian

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

He won the 2015 CL without Xavi and you have told us Iniesta was a carryon unproductive player before

CL 2009, World cup 2010, CL 2011, Euro 2012, CL 2015

The common denominator Busquets Iniesta and Pique

You did and/or logic gates in engineering, so without Xavi and/or Iniesta Busquets showed that he would be a liability in top international competitions, confirmed. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:16pm On May 09, 2019
airmark:

You did and/or logic gates in engineering, so without Xavi and/or Iniesta Busquets showed that he would be a liability in top international competitions, confirmed. grin

Busquets and Iniesta your carryalong player won the CL without Xavi

When will Krychokewack do the same?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 8:17pm On May 09, 2019
Afobear:

You guys lie alot !!!! That's how many of you compared prince boy Neymar to flopbele....with neymar , una for win this Liverpool but now y'all are in Cifia Pains !!!
which part of the post is a lie? Your ignorant self probably thinks Neymar left in 2015.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Afobear: 8:18pm On May 09, 2019
Ozkar:
which part of the post is a lie? Your ignorant self probably thinks Neymar left in 2015.

Sharrap Arrow and continue your wailing and gnashing of teeth
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Busquets and Iniesta your carryalong player won the CL without Xavi

When will Krychokewack do the same?

Show me when Busquets won it without Xavi or Iniesta ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:54pm On May 09, 2019
airmark:

Show me when Busquets won it without Xavi or Iniesta ?

Show me what Kychokewack won the CL with anyone

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:51pm On May 09, 2019
Fifth place English team trashing La liga team in same position. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 10:59pm On May 09, 2019
Champions league - all English final
Europa league - all English final

Talk about dominance!!

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Emaprince: 11:04pm On May 09, 2019
Hello!!!

Take a bow you clowns!!!

Bow to EPL

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 12:04am On May 10, 2019
All those shouting EPL is farmer's league yen yen come and behold dominance. And funny enough the best team in England isn't even represented in UCL nor UEL.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 4:50am On May 10, 2019
IKON360:
All those shouting EPL is farmer's league yen yen come and behold dominance. And funny enough the best team in England isn't even represented in UCL nor UEL.
There's no way this boy na genuine barca fan . This year is just Epl year. It doesnt equate to any dominance whatsoever. Epl receive more money than other leagues so there is nothing bad if they do better for once

Livescore bot. I could tell you were a plastic fan and a glory hunter.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Abimloaded(m): 4:52am On May 10, 2019
Before you EPL fanatics flood everywhere with 'EPL dominance' celebration, I'd love to congratulate you all for finally having to say the UCL & UEL are coming to England since God knows when.

Meanwhile, the English teams have just dominated, it's just for a season. Spanish did dominated and were 'consistently dominating' for years....

- Consistently dominating, I repeat!

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 4:57am On May 10, 2019
*EPL dominates once*

EPL FANS:Take a bow biitches!!!

Lmaooooo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 5:53am On May 10, 2019
Yawns!!

Tell me the last time we had an all Spanish UCL & Europa final.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 6:32am On May 10, 2019
-Barca mesmerized the entire europe with our tiki-taka; we are the most successful team in this century and we have won the most trophies more than any other european club in history. So guys take a chill pill; barca no be una mate so be done with the trolling asap

-Our arch rivals real madrid made a total joke of ucl winning it a whooping 13times and also three in a row

-Sevilla made europa league its bitch for quite some time

-Epl has produced only 1 world best whereas la liga has produced virtually all of em

Epl has better tv rights and more money and teams get good war chest to purchase players; even lowly epl teams get better money compared to other leagues. So na wetin dey make the league look good; the view is nice and teams with their dum dum and physicality dey entertain ppl cos e dey be like fight scene
La liga is where you watch sweet tactical football

That was how i decided to watch man u vs chelsea at home last month; mehn that match was wack as hell i cant possibly imagine myself being a fan of either of the teams. E better make i dey support getafe or espanyol self

Epl is shit. You trolls should Bleep off this thread angry

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:21am On May 10, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
-Barca mesmerized the entire europe with our tiki-taka; we are the most successful team in this century and we have won the most trophies more than any otger european club. So guys take a chill; barca no be una mate so be done with the trolling

-Our arch rivals real madrid made a total joke of ucl winning it a whooping 13times and also three in a row

-Sevilla made europa league its butch for quite some time

-Epl has produced only 1 world best whereas la liga has produced virtually all of em

Epl has better tv rights and more money and teams get good war chest to purchase players; even lowly epl teams get better money compared to other leagues. So na wetin dey make the league look good; the view is nice and teams with their dum dum and physicality dey entertain ppl cos e dey be like fight scene

That was how i decided to watch man u vs chelsea at home last month; mehn that match was wack as hell i cant inagine myself being a fan of either of the teams. E better make i dey support getafe or espanyol self

Barca fan, I feel your pain grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 8:26am On May 10, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
-Barca mesmerized the entire europe with our tiki-taka; we are the most successful team in this century and we have won the most trophies more than any otger european club. So guys take a chill; barca no be una mate so be done with the trolling

-Sevilla made europa league its butch for quite some time

That was how i decided to watch man u vs chelsea at home last month; mehn that match was wack as hell i cant inagine myself being a fan of either of the teams. E better make i dey support getafe or espanyol self

Now You See why Real Madrid and Barca dominated CL... Taking much of the TV money, they can buy any player they want. So don't cry now

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:07am On May 10, 2019
grin grin grin I can't believe that we will have to deal with all these banter for one year. Is this how EPL have been feeling for the past 5 years?

I know this their time to shine won't exceed one year sha, normalcy will return. This nonsense won't happen again anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:47am On May 10, 2019
homesteady:
grin grin grin I can't believe that we will have to deal with all these banter for one year. Is this how EPL have been feeling for the past 5 years?

I know this their time to shine won't exceed one year sha, normalcy will return. This nonsense won't happen again anytime soon.

Na their fault? If no be that empty headed coach Valverde wey no fit inspire his team

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2019
Luis Suárez out for 4-6 weeks.

More like he should get out of the club, or at worst, get stuck to the bench.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:25am On May 10, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

There's no way this boy na genuine barca fan . This year is just Epl year. It doesnt equate to any dominance whatsoever. Epl receive more money than other leagues so there is nothing bad if they do better for once

Livescore bot. I could tell you were a plastic fan and a glory hunter.
Worthless fool go and die. It's football and not life and death. You win some, you lose some. If your daft brain hasn't recognized that then you are a can of worthlessness.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:28am On May 10, 2019
homesteady:
Luis Suárez out for 4-6 weeks.

More like he should get out of the club, or at worst, get stuck to the bench.
We need a new striker, Suarez played in Liverpool for 3 years without sitting out cos of injury, now he is so injury prone. The board should be on the lookout for another striker. Maybe Lacazette or Gabriel Jesus or any good striker that will improve the team. Suarez issa closed chapter

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 10:49am On May 10, 2019
IKON360:

Worthless fool go and die. It's football and not life and death. You win some, you lose some. If your daft brain hasn't recognized that then you are a can of worthlessness.
Hahaha. Why so bitter little man. Did your mummy offend you at home today or did someone bully you offline and you decided to come pore out your frustration on me on here .

Anyways take care of yourself boy. I wish you life and the best life has to offer as u gradually grow up. For now You're absolutely beneath me and i won't trade words with u wink

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 10:50am On May 10, 2019
homesteady:

As in eh....now their ''lack of winter break" didn't stop them from dominating europe this year oo,make next European campaign reach first. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:00am On May 10, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Hahaha. Why so bitter little man. Did your mummy offend you at home today or did someone bully you offline and you decided to come pore out your frustration on me on here .

Anyways take care of yourself boy. I wish you life and the best life has to offer as u gradually grow up. For now You're absolutely beneath me and i won't trade words with u wink
Hehehe adult without sense crying over a football match between teams that don't know you and will never know. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2019
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2019
9 out of last 10 european competitions have been won by spanish sides
spanish sides slips up for just a year and now epl teams is the best hahahahahhaah
we dominated for years!!!!!!!!!!!! i repeat years!!!!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.