Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4616284 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) (3557) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 12:24pm On May 10, 2019
Messy fans.

Messi don't get angry
Messi don't get annoyed...

Yen yen yen

https://twitter.com/i/status/1126765946427695104

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 12:34pm On May 10, 2019
Barca needs to sign de ligt asap. If possible self that ajax coach.

Players like rafinha, vermalen, boateng, and even vidal despite how vital he is this season needs to b axed out of our squad one way or the other. Suarez needs a serious competition like gabriel jesus, jordi alba needs a back up and lucas digne was a worthy backup, i don't even know if barca sold him or loan but if we sold him then that was obviously a bad decision. I am so disappointed in coutinho but somehow i would like him to still remain in barca because he is a special player and just needs to get his shit together; him and dembele needs special sessions to improve and stabilise their game even psychologically or anything yo bring positive result. All in all the fact i get to watch semedo and arthur next season gives me joy, aside messi this two of them are my favorite players. And most importantly thank god de jong will get to learn from busquets and rakitic before finally displacing them; that boy na massive talent, barca needs bring his pal de ligt to sweeten the whole thing the more especially as pique time done dey reach conclusion and umtiti don backslide cause of injury.

I believe next season we will still win treble or atleast come close because i don't see madrid nor atletico or any other team posing any threat in regards the league or cdr and even in champions league we will be fucking brutal and sweet and almost unstopable unless we decide to mumu ourselves for the third time in a row.

Rejoice cules for ours is the best team in the world. And come next season we shall clinch the treble. Since we stop for Quarter now semis. I no pray say we go still mumu ourself allow them stop us for finals.

We are more than a club grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TefBarzz(m): 1:08pm On May 10, 2019
veekid:
Griezman already has an greement with FC Barcelona. His wants to fulfil his dream of playing alongside Messi next season. [le parisien]

Fulfil his dream of pass-to-Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:08pm On May 10, 2019
TefBarzz:

Fulfil his dream of pass-to-Messi.
He's smart!

Pass-to-Diego Costa has won him nothing in 10 years.

Pass-to-Messi would guarantee him at least 10 trophies in the next 10 years.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:36pm On May 10, 2019
coolie1:
I have said this and I will say it again, LA liga defense is tooooo weak, how would arsenal from away come to your home and score 4 goals they can't even do it against Huddersfield, chai no wonder messi scores up to 50 goals a season and would be claiming goalscorer, if messi comes to EPL if he sees 25 goal a season, I will Bleep 5 turkey

Some of us told them long time ago, they thought the laliga is only about the three leading teams.

Cc Raumdeuter debroslink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 4:45pm On May 10, 2019
airmark:

Some of us told them long time ago, they thought the laliga is only about the three leading teams.

Cc Raumdeuter debroslink

But when Messi and Ronaldo scored over 200 goals in UCL while in la liga teams, you should have called UCL an average league naa.

I no blame you. Enjoy your "once in a decade" dominance of UCL. La Liga is on hibernate mode for now.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 4:49pm On May 10, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Barca needs to sign de ligt asap. If possible self that ajax coach.

Players like rafinha, vermalen, boateng, and even vidal despite how vital he is this season needs to b axed out of our squad one way or the other. Suarez needs a serious competition like gabriel jesus, jordi alba needs a back up and lucas digne was a worthy backup, i don't even know if barca sold him or loan but if we sold him then that was obviously a bad decision. I am so disappointed in coutinho but somehow i would like him to still remain in barca because he is a special player and just needs to get his shit together; him and dembele needs special sessions to improve and stabilise their game even psychologically or anything yo bring positive result. All in all the fact i get to watch semedo and arthur next season gives me joy, aside messi this two of them are my favorite players. And most importantly thank god de jong will get to learn from busquets and rakitic before finally displacing them; that boy na massive talent, barca needs bring his pal de ligt to sweeten the whole thing the more especially as pique time done dey reach conclusion and umtiti don backslide cause of injury.

[s]I believe next season we will still win treble or atleast come close because i don't see madrid nor atletico or any other team posing any threat in regards the league or cdr and even in champions league we will be fucking brutal and sweet and almost unstopable unless we decide to mumu ourselves for the third time in a row.

Rejoice cules for ours is the best team in the world. And come next season we shall clinch the treble. Since we stop for Quarter now semis. I no pray say we go still mumu ourself allow them stop us for finals. [/s]

We are more than a club grin

Dreams are good.
As it is, we have to work on the team and the technical crew first before dreaming.
It's like you don't know it's all messy presently!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DeadPresidents: 5:18pm On May 10, 2019
The main thing learned from Barcelona's failure this campaign for me was this:

"Every distributed system with a single point of failure is bound to crash at a most inopportune time"

In the current Barca setup, the singular point of failure is Lionel Messi. He is the only player allowed to try (or fail) a dribble, take multiple shots or generally try something unconventional.

Sometimes, I see Malcom in spaces with opportunities to take a defender on but due to fear of backlash from the manager and fans if he fails, instead he resorts to making a pass to Messi when he has the capacity of actually trying.

It's better to try and fail than not to try at all.

I think this is due to a system that rewards herd mentality and "pass it backwards so we don't lose the ball" type of thinking.

Maybe this is what Barcelona misses with Neymar.

Neymar would actually be like, "Feck it, I'll try something. If I fail, I'll try again."

Anyways, as an avid detractor of Barcelona, I hope the current status quo is maintained. See ya.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:18pm On May 10, 2019
Neimar:

Suarez, Roberto, Busquets, Rakitic should leave abeg

Busquets leave to where? He's more important than Messi. Without him no Tiki taka and no Messi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:19pm On May 10, 2019
airmark:

Cc Ramdeuter debroslink

Salah and Aguero score over 20 goals regularly but Messi wont be able to score it in the same league?

No wonder the consensus is that you are a foool

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:20pm On May 10, 2019
kendrick93:
...fabinho is better dm than busquets(guy has been average for two seasons now)...
it's tl

Raumdeuter and bykelabyke are coming for you. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:23pm On May 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Salah and Aguero score over 20 goals regularly but Messi wont be able to score it in the same league?

No wonder the consensus is that you are a foool

We saw how he scored in Anfield.

We are talking about the large quantity of useless defenders in laliga. Leave Messi.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:31pm On May 10, 2019
Debroslink:

But when Messi and Ronaldo scored over 200 goals in UCL while in la liga teams, you should have called UCL an average league naa.

I no blame you. Enjoy your "once in a decade" dominance of UCL. La Liga is on hibernate mode for now.

Sorry, Messi and Ronaldo can not continue to carry your average players forever.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:34pm On May 10, 2019
airmark:

We saw how he scored in Anfield.

We are talking about the large quantity of useless defenders in laliga. Leave Messi.

Messi played 3 teams from EPL and has 6 goals

Thats 6 goals in 6 matches vs EPL best teams. Imagine if he now plays vs Fulham and others

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Leyqute(m): 5:39pm On May 10, 2019
Abimloaded:
Before you EPL fanatics flood everywhere with 'EPL dominance' celebration, I'd love to congratulate you all for finally having to say the UCL & UEL are coming to England since God knows when.

Meanwhile, the English teams have just dominated, it's just for a season. Spanish did dominated and were 'consistently dominating' for years....

- Consistently dominating, I repeat!

You sound like someone who started watching football 3 years ago. UCL dominance by a league is not a given; it comes and goes.

In the 1990s (1990-98) Serie A was the dominant force in Europe. AC Milan won it twice and got in the final 4 times. Juve also won it and were in the final thrice. Even Sampdoria got a whiff of the final. Those were the finals alone, I didn’t mention semifinals.

Then from 2006/07 when Liverpool won it, EPL became dominant. EPL was represented in the final for 6 consecutive years apart from 2011 when Inter clashed with Bayern. EPL teams won it 3 times during that period. The semis were always filled with EPL teams and sometimes they had to eliminate each other.

After that the La Liga became the strongest force in Europe. Since season 2013/14 to now (6 years) La Liga has either won the UCL or been in the final.

This season is the first time since then that La Liga won’t be represented in the final. By observing the declination of Ronaldo and Messi coupled with the current emaciated state of Barcelona and Madrid’s squads, you can guess that that dominance, if not over already, is nearing its end.

Will EPL be the next dominant force? I don’t know but it’s likely. Man City will definitely be up there next season and Liverpool has a good chance of reaching the semis.

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fergieboy: 6:04pm On May 10, 2019
homesteady:
Luis Suárez out for 4-6 weeks.

More like he should get out of the club, or at worst, get stuck to the bench.
Suarez is one of the best strikers in Europe

My opinion
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 6:10pm On May 10, 2019
airmark:

Busquets leave to where? He's more important than Messi. Without him no Tiki taka and no Messi.

not true...I have been scared of busquets this season

matches against Lyon, Madrid, Liverpool
he was no where to be found
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2019
tesppidd:
He's smart!

Lol

Savage you are

To win trophy na the koko

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:28pm On May 10, 2019
airmark:

Sorry, Messi and Ronaldo can not continue to carry your average players forever.

Ogbeni, we've had UCL all Spanish final ever before Messi and Ronaldo came into the scene.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 10, 2019
The problem with Barcelona fans is treble treble.
Treble my foot.
Win the fucking champions league and forget about laliga and copa del-ray.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 6:51pm On May 10, 2019
fergieboy:

My opinion
I don't understand. What does this opinion contribute to the quoted post?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 7:17pm On May 10, 2019
Useless club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Abimloaded(m): 7:44pm On May 10, 2019
Leyqute:

You sound like someone who started watching football 3 years ago. UCL dominance by a league is not a given; it comes and goes.

In the 1990s (1990-98) Serie A was the dominant force in Europe. AC Milan won it twice and got in the final 4 times. Juve also won it and were in the final thrice. Even Sampdoria got a whiff of the final. Those were the finals alone, I didn’t mention semifinals.

Then from 2006/07 when Liverpool won it, EPL became dominant. EPL was represented in the final for 6 consecutive years apart from 2011 when Inter clashed with Bayern. EPL teams won it 3 times during that period. The semis were always filled with EPL teams and sometimes they had to eliminate each other.

After that the La Liga became the strongest force in Europe. Since season 2013/14 to now (6 years) La Liga has either won the UCL or been in the final.

This season is the first time since then that La Liga won’t be represented in the final. By observing the declination of Ronaldo and Messi coupled with the current emaciated state of Barcelona and Madrid’s squads, you can guess that that dominance, if not over already, is nearing its end.

Will EPL be the next dominant force? I don’t know but it’s likely. Man City will definitely be up there next season and Liverpool has a good chance of reaching the semis.

I'll agree you're talking sense and understood my post well when you tell me an EPL team that has won the UEL / UCL for at least two consecutive times.

I'll wait.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:46pm On May 10, 2019
fergieboy:

My opinion

Best striker with one UCL goal per year?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:42pm On May 10, 2019
Messi, Suarez and Pique held secret meeting over the future of valverde
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:49pm On May 10, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
Messi, Suarez and Pique held secret meeting over the future of valverde
Pure headline. Secret meeting ko.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Corrosiveman(m): 8:55pm On May 10, 2019
Messi needs to be Benched next season....

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dammykrone(m): 9:08pm On May 10, 2019
Corrosiveman:
U Should Just Stop Thinking With Your Anus
Corrosiveman:
Corrosiveman:
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Leyqute(m): 9:08pm On May 10, 2019
Abimloaded:

I'll agree you're talking sense and understood my post well when you tell me an EPL team that has won the UEL / UCL for at least two consecutive times.

I'll wait.

This is the post I responded to.

Abimloaded:
Before you EPL fanatics flood everywhere with 'EPL dominance' celebration, I'd love to congratulate you all for finally having to say the UCL & UEL are coming to England since God knows when.

Meanwhile, the English teams have just dominated, it's just for a season. Spanish did dominated and were 'consistently dominating' for years....

- Consistently dominating, I repeat!

It seems like 5 years is a very long time in your reality but to the rest of the world it’s only a brief spell when you consider the 50+ years of the UCL. That’s the reason for the brief history lesson.

Dominance of a competition by a league is when different teams from that league consistently feature prominently in it.

It is extremely ignorant to claim that a league is “consistently dominating” a competition in which a representative made the finals a paltry 3 out of 11 times before the last 5 years.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Corrosiveman(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2019
Dammykrone:
U Should Just Stop Thinking With Your Anus U Should Just Stop Thinking With Your Anus U Should Just Stop Thinking With Your Anus
.....lol you think its funny? do you know how many times was dispossed against liverpool?.....Besides he is already old Man city is winning the UCL next season

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TefBarzz(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2019
tesppidd:
He's smart!

Diego Costa? Like seriously?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 9:51pm On May 10, 2019
FC Bottleona

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) (3557) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.