Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,977 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4616605 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) (3671) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
NoFap123:

We need a new coach and fast too.
I expected a Vidal, Fdj and Arthur midfield.
If vidal start we will lose lot of possessions... Vidal is a 2nd half player

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
I like arthur but i have come to realise he is better off in the bench atleast for now. Because he lacks output and that is one thing roberto offers atleast one or two assists here and there or possibly a goal. Whereas arthur major attribute na press resistant which doesn't offer much especially now that we have a complete midfielder in fdj

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
NoFap123:

We need a new coach and fast too.
I expected a Vidal, Fdj and Arthur midfield.
I will prefer sergi or rafinha... Jong.... Arthur.. We need to start planning for the future... I wish Rakitic. Sergio, vidal will have limited time this season

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wayne4uall:

If vidal start we will lose lot of possessions... Vidal is a 2nd half player
We might loose possession but he would fight tooth and nail to win back the ball.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
NoFap123:

We might loose possession but he would fight tooth and nail to win back the ball.
yes but with a skillful opponent.. He will get a red card..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
TLona1:
Airmark will pretend as though he didn't see Busquets masterclass in the second half.

It's only when he performs bad that he'll come to rant.

Should we blast anyone who claims age, is his problem, henceforth?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=Wayne4uall post=81607143]

Yea I watched the match from beginning to the end we played a good game but we need a new coach

[/size]

Definitely
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
The Frenchman scored twice, the second being particularly memorable with a cut inside and curling finish, almost reminiscent of Lionel Messi.

"Yes, I saw Leo do it in training and I copied him," Griezmann said, laughing, to Movistar after the game.

"The celebration? I liked what LeBron [James] did and tried to copy him."

It was essential for the 28-year-old - and Barcelona - to respond after the defeat to Athletic Club last weekend.

"After the defeat there were a lot of comments; we had to work this week," Griezmann admitted.

"We woke up after their goal and in the end we played well, with a lot of chances. We enjoyed ourselves and we hope it's always like that.

"We really wanted to play again after Bilbao; we improved but there are still details to work on."

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin wink grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Throw back

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
❗ Le Monde, who, from what I can gather, seem to be considered a very reliable & serious outlet by the locals in France, say that PSG have no intentions of selling Neymar, who, according to a source close to PSG, is bound by his contract with the French club.

Qatar's Emir will not accept pressure & the club refuse to comply further to 'the whims of a champion'. Having returned to Paris, Leonardo wants to 'show his muscles' after having talked out about Neymar's discipline, and wants to show Neymar who's boss. [Le Monde, �]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
�️ @Alfremartinezz says he thinks the Spanish press is creating a feeling of fear around the Neymar deal, while that fear isn't truly there. It's press talk. "The main problem is the one PSG have with one of their men (Neymar). The second one is where Ney will play."

"The other parties should be on the lookout. If he stays, they [him & PSG] both lose," he adds.

❗ Victor Lavagnini, who works for/with CatRadio, has said that Neymar will STAY with Paris.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 12:29am On Aug 26, 2019
airmark:

Should we blast anyone who claims age, is his problem, henceforth?

That's not my concern.

Busquets performs well, you disappear.

Busquets performs bad, you show up.

Bad belle

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:02am On Aug 26, 2019
TLona1:

That's not my concern.

Busquets performs well, you disappear.

Busquets performs bad, you show up.

Bad belle

He shouldn't be deceiving people with on and off performances. Such player is not a great player.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 1:28am On Aug 26, 2019
Barca fans are getting more and more disgusting on this thread, some people actually wanted us to lose so that the coach will be sacked what kind of debased, stupid reasoning is that?! Instead of predicting we would win the match they started with how hopeless out lineup was, then wanted us to lose the match so that coach will be sacked, this is disgusting of fans.

I thought the essence of being fans was to support our club while always hoping for the best but what is just disgusting, if this is how some of you feel about football then I wonder what kind of persons you people are.

Meanwhile C. Perez, Griezman and Rafinha had a good game, the response to the earlier loss was needed. And this is very satisfying. UCL groupings is on the 29th, we hope for another stressless group

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Profpsalm(m): 1:57am On Aug 26, 2019
Dear cules,
If Roma, Liverpool and Valencia@ CDR was not enough reason for this barça board to sack Valverde, then just forget it, no amount of league loss is enough..!!! let's just hope for the best this season till his contract runs out...

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 2:36am On Aug 26, 2019
airmark:

He shouldn't be deceiving people with on and off performances. Such player is not a great player.

Busquets is not a great player ?

Keep on smoking that weed you have been smoking

In the next 30 years Chelsea as a club won't achieve what busquets have achieved

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:48am On Aug 26, 2019
andrew444:

Busquets is not a great player ?

Keep on smoking that weed you have been smoking

In the next 30 years Chelsea as a club won't achieve what busquets have achieved

Messi fc.

After Xavi and Iniesta left, we all saw his n.akedness.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 3:16am On Aug 26, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
I like arthur but i have come to realise he is better off in the bench atleast for now. Because he lacks output and that is one thing roberto offers atleast one or two assists here and there or possibly a goal. Whereas arthur major attribute na press resistant which doesn't offer much especially now that we have a complete midfielder in fdj
Did you watch Arthur in Copa America?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:30am On Aug 26, 2019
Profpsalm:
Dear cules,
If Roma, Liverpool and Valencia@ CDR was not enough reason for this barça board to sack Valverde, then just forget it, no amount of league loss is enough..!!! let's just hope for the best this season till his contract runs out...
I don't understand this reasoning, Guardiola hasn't won UCL in over 7 yrs and the best he could do with Bayern was reach semis, in Man City he hasn't even smelt semis, yet non of the teams he was in had him sacked, Klopp reached UCL final twice and lost, reached Europa league final and lost yet none of the teams he was in had him sacked neither were the fans calling for him to be sacked. Pochettino has reached UCL final yet nobody is calling for him to be sacked. Why are the fans clamoring so much for him to be sacked? Tactical ineptitude, losses or capitulations? Capitulations that coaches all over the world even the best of the best have experienced??

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by omotayo9177: 4:01am On Aug 26, 2019
That hug is HUGE

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 5:04am On Aug 26, 2019
Omo dembele go chop bench die this season grin grin

Perez and fati already look more composed than him.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 5:26am On Aug 26, 2019
Wayne4uall:

Vidal is a good player but he is a box to box player..... And that is [b]against barcelona way of playing.. [/b]Melo need to blend with Sergi and Jong
We need to do away with this mentality.

"Barcelona way of playing"

Not saying we shouldn't have a philosophy of playing,

But we need to be flexible and tactical as well, as the game demands.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 5:27am On Aug 26, 2019
omotayo9177:
That hug is HUGE
see Messi's head

this looks like a photoshop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 5:34am On Aug 26, 2019
IKON360:

I don't understand this reasoning, Guardiola hasn't won UCL in over 7 yrs and the best he could do with Bayern was reach semis, in Man City he hasn't even smelt semis, yet non of the teams he was in had him sacked, Klopp reached UCL final twice and lost, reached Europa league final and lost yet none of the teams he was in had him sacked neither were the fans calling for him to be sacked. Pochettino has reached UCL final yet nobody is calling for him to be sacked. Why are the fans clamoring so much for him to be sacked? Tactical ineptitude, losses or capitulations? Capitulations that coaches all over the world even the best of the best have experienced??
Barca fans have got a sense of entitlement; thanks and no thanks to some super exceptional players who came along over the years like Ronnie and Messi.

As at today there's still no prodigy in sight to take over from Ronnie and Lionel.

Someone is even putting other players down, discarding and discrediting them all because they think we have De Jong, Arthur and Sergi, as if that will be the best thing ever happended to football.

When Messi retires is the time we would all realize that we are are just at par with any other big european team(Bayern, Napoli, Juve, Man City), nothing special anymore! Ronnie made us special 2004-2006. Messi made us special 2009-2019).

Although I still want EV sacked. Not because he's not done well, I think he's tried. But sometimes heads have to roll for some particularly scandalous results;

1. Levante 5 Barcelona 4(Lost our unbeaten run, lost the chance to make history).
2. Roma 3 Barcelona 0.
3. Liverpool 4 Barcelona 0.

These 3 results still burn my soul till this day.

These are the unpardonable sins of Valderde.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 7:57am On Aug 26, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
see Messi's head

this looks like a photoshop
Messi himself posted that pic on IG

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 8:23am On Aug 26, 2019
SerVik:

Messi himself posted that pic on IG
okay

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2019
SerVik:

Did you watch Arthur in Copa America?
Yes i did
And i was impressed as usual. I have always liked arthur.

What i am saying is that you no one can blame the coach for deciding to bench him. This is barca not brazil.
Arthur seem more relaxed when playing for his country

Besides roberto is doing a better job in midfield. What roberto seem to be doing so far in regards creativity; Arthur couldn't provide last season. And naturally since Ev shifted roberto to midfield he should be ahead of arthur in pecking order. Roberto na senior player for the team o. Benching him no too make sense

Especially now that we have de jong whom is a much more complete midfielder than arthur and also press resistant too.

Anyways arthur is still a sharp young lad. His time will come

Hopefully after this season busquets and rakitic will leave and there will be space for arthur in first 11 alongside de jong and roberto
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2019
airmark:

Even your Hazard and Ronaldo too, blows hot and cold intermittently, can we now say they arent great players?
P.S: I am just following your logic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2019
IKON360:
Barca fans are getting more and more disgusting on this thread, some people actually wanted us to lose so that the coach will be sacked what kind of debased, stupid reasoning is that?! Instead of predicting we would win the match they started with how hopeless out lineup was, then wanted us to lose the match so that coach will be sacked, this is disgusting of fans.

I thought the essence of being fans was to support our club while always hoping for the best but what is just disgusting, if this is how some of you feel about football then I wonder what kind of persons you people are.

Meanwhile C. Perez, Griezman and Rafinha had a good game, the response to the earlier loss was needed. And this is very satisfying. UCL groupings is on the 29th, we hope for another stressless group
I was one of those who wanted us to loose and I am not ashamed to say it. We all want EV ousted but one reason the he still stays despite the B2B bottling is because he has away of winning games thus making the bottling a fluke. I can bet you, if Barca looses 5 consecutive matches, he would be shown the way out.
We supporting our club doesn't mean we should turn blind supporters.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
Barca fans have got a sense of entitlement; thanks and no thanks to some super exceptional players who came along over the years like Ronnie and Messi.

As at today there's still no prodigy in sight to take over from Ronnie and Lionel.

Someone is even putting other players down, discarding and discrediting them all because they think we have De Jong, Arthur and Sergi, as if that will be the best thing ever happended to football.

When Messi retires is the time we would all realize that we are are just at par with any other big european team(Bayern, Napoli, Juve, Man City), nothing special anymore! Ronnie made us special 2004-2006. Messi made us special 2009-2019).

Although I still want EV sacked. Not because he's not done well, I think he's tried. But sometimes heads have to roll for some particularly scandalous results;

1. Levante 5 Barcelona 4(Lost our unbeaten run, lost the chance to make history).
2. Roma 3 Barcelona 0.
3. Liverpool 4 Barcelona 0.

These 3 results still burn my soul till this day.

These are the unpardonable sins of Valderde.
These were not even finals but normal matches, matches any coach could have lost, even Liverpool that won UCL last season they lost matches in UCL, no one called for the sacking of Klopp, Guardiola that has turned Man City into a footballing juggernaut is yet to cross quarter finals of UCL yet no one is calling for his sacking.
That Levante match pained me too, so did losing to Liverpool but it still doesn't warrant the vitriol some fans are displaying, imagine one "fan" yesterday said he wants us to lose 3 straight matches so that Valverde should be sacked and other rubbish...
The board has given him one more season, this season, and we should hope he does well. If he doesn't he can go on his merry way.

Did you see how happy the team was when Griezman scored? Or the joy on Alba's face? Even Perez, the whole is psyched and passionate, we fans should key in with the them and hope for the best not staying from afar and making disparaging remarks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2019
Make i no lie that bottling to liverpool and roma pain me no be small. I felt like entering the screen and punch either the coach any player at all cheesy.

I think those were one of the most annoying matches i have ever watched

Even the trashing we received from bayern no pain me reach this ones

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2019
NoFap123:

I was one of those who wanted us to loose and I am not ashamed to say it. We all want EV ousted but one reason the he still stays despite the B2B bottling is because he has away of winning games thus making the bottling a fluke. I can bet you, if Barca looses 5 consecutive matches, he would be shown the way out.
We supporting our club doesn't mean we should turn blind supporters.
Then you are extremely confused. Please take your supporting and support maybe QPR or Derby county

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) (3671) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.