Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4630959 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3666) (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) (3671) (3672) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2019
NoFap123:

Even your Hazard and Ronaldo too, blows hot and cold intermittently, can we now say they arent great players?
P.S: I am just following your logic.

Please don't bring these great players near Busquets.

These guys are on another level to sluggish Busquets.

They dominated a rigorous epl for years.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Yes i did
And i was impressed as usual. I have always liked arthur.

What i am saying is that you no one can blame the coach for deciding to bench him. This is barca not brazil.
Arthur seem more relaxed when playing for his country

Besides roberto is doing a better job in midfield. What roberto seem to be doing so far in regards creativity; Arthur couldn't provide last season. And naturally since Ev shifted roberto to midfield he should be ahead of arthur in pecking order. Roberto na senior player for the team o. Benching him no too make sense

Especially now that we have de jong whom is a much more complete midfielder than arthur and also press resistant too.

Anyways arthur is still a sharp young lad. His time will come

Hopefully after this season busquets and rakitic will leave and there will be space for arthur in first 11 alongside de jong and roberto
spot on.
Auther is all about pass and give me back Roberto is a direct midfielder. Am not saying Roberto is better but his assists yesterday and output where spot on yesterday and like u said he is a senior player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2019
airmark:

Please don't bring these great players near Busquets.

These guys are on another level to sluggish Busquets.

They dominated a rigorous epl for years.
Ronaldo didn't dominate the EPL for years. He dominated it in only his penultimate season.

Poor from Ronaldo.

snrman
Gentlewarrior1
Wayne4uall
NoFap123
TLona1
IKON360
BroadStreetBull

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2019
snrman:
spot on.
Auther is all about pass and give me back Roberto is a direct midfielder. Am not saying Roberto is better but his assists yesterday and output where spot on yesterday and like u said he is a senior player
Exactly bro

Roberto is spontaneous
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2019
LaMujer:
❗ Le Monde, who, from what I can gather, seem to be considered a very reliable & serious outlet by the locals in France, say that PSG have no intentions of selling Neymar, who, according to a source close to PSG, is bound by his contract with the French club.

Qatar's Emir will not accept pressure & the club refuse to comply further to 'the whims of a champion'. Having returned to Paris, Leonardo wants to 'show his muscles' after having talked out about Neymar's discipline, and wants to show Neymar who's boss. [Le Monde, �]

Psg are now searching for his replacement... No coach will love to keep a sad player in his team..

Barcelona have submitted a fourth bid for PSG superstar Neymar as they look to push through a deal this summer, according to a new report in France.
The Spanish champions have been chasing their former star for months but are yet to come to an agreement over a sensational return to the Nou Camp.

Neymar is desperate to rejoin Lionel Messi and Co and has made his feelings clear to PSG's hierarchy, who are happy to sell him at the right price.
Barca have already seen three player-plus-cash bids rejected by the Ligue 1 giants, but they have now tabled another offer according to Telefoot.

The new deal is said to include winger Ousmane Dembele — who cost them an initial £96million in 2017 — and at least one other player.

The same report claims that Real Madrid have also not given up hope of beating their fierce rivals to Neymar's signature, although he is not a priority for Zinedine Zidane.

It's claimed that goalkeeper Keylor Navas would join PSG as part of any deal for the Brazilian, but Real are no longer keen on including James Rodriguez.

Telefoot also believe that Neymar's relationship with Messi, who is in talks over a new contract at the Nou Camp, could play a big part in where he ends up.

The Argentine is said to be pushing for the return of his former team-mate, which will only strengthen the club's determination to sign him for a second time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

Ronaldo didn't dominate the EPL for years. He dominated it in only his penultimate season.

Poor from Ronaldo.

snrman
Gentlewarrior1
Wayne4uall
NoFap123
TLona1
IKON369

3yrs is multiple years. He made epl team of the year four consecutive times.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
see Messi's head

this looks like a photoshop

Not s photoshop

It's in Messi Instagram handle ,he posted itnpraising the young stars ,he also posted carles perez

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2019
airmark:

No. He dominated in only his penultimate season. Scoring 17 or 18 goals was, and still is, average.

Did Ronaldo not make the team with average statistics?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2019
Who still doubts that Vidal can play 9?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

No. He dominated in only his penultimate season. Scoring 17 or 18 goals was, and still is, average.
he had only 2 good seasons. Then scoring 18goals was seen as very good until Messi started. Messi set the bar too high averaging 30goals in all competions since 2010

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:04am On Aug 26, 2019
snrman:
he had only 2 good seasons. Then scoring 18goals was seen as very good until Messi started. Messi set the bar too high averaging 30goals in all competions since 2010
Exactly my point.

Fans should not, therefore, be delusional. Ronaldo had, in fact, one good season in the EPL.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 10:12am On Aug 26, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

Poor from Ronaldo.

snrman
Gentlewarrior1
Wayne4uall
NoFap123
TLona1
IKON360
BroadStreetBull
word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:12am On Aug 26, 2019
airmark:

Even Didier Drogba had more Premier League goals than Cristiano Ronaldo did.

Even Nicolas Anelka had more.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:13am On Aug 26, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

Poor from Ronaldo.

snrman
Gentlewarrior1
Wayne4uall
NoFap123
TLona1
IKON360
BroadStreetBull

Watch how he'll try to dispute this fact.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2019
Even Yakubu Aiyegbeni and Emmanuel Adebayor had more Premier League goals than Cristiano Ronaldo did.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:19am On Aug 26, 2019
airmark:

Even Yakubu Aiyegbeni and Emmanuel Adebayor had more Premier League goals than Cristiano Ronaldo did.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2019
snrman:
Who still doubts that Vidal can play 9?
Honestly I can't understand people who do not like Vidal simply because they believe we have a philosophy which we must follow like the Holy Bible.

They call it the "Barca style"

Vidal has put in so many man of match performances the few times he has played,

The 4 nil thrashing by Liverpool comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
Honestly I can't understand people who do not like Vidal simply because they believe we have a philosophy which we must follow like the Holy Bible.

I agree bro tiki taka is dead. Even peps style of play is now direct football. Vidal is ready to die on the pitch that's why I can forgive him for some misplaced passes sometimes

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

a certain lord will soon come for your head grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:28am On Aug 26, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

Poor from Ronaldo.

snrman
Gentlewarrior1
Wayne4uall
NoFap123
TLona1
IKON360
BroadStreetBull
Don't be unfortunate my guy. Warn yourself
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2019
Paris Saint-Germain superstar Neymar has no doubt raised a few eyebrows by liking Antoine Griezmann’s post on Instagram.

The Brazil international continues to be linked with both Barcelona and Real Madrid by El Chiringuito and others, and this little bit of a social media activity perhaps points towards him angling for a move to the Nou Camp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2019
snrman:
Paris Saint-Germain superstar Neymar has no doubt raised a few eyebrows by liking Antoine Griezmann’s post on Instagram.

The Brazil international continues to be linked with both Barcelona and Real Madrid by El Chiringuito and others, and this little bit of a social media activity perhaps points towards him angling for a move to the Nou Camp.
even deep down I kw he might not come but wtf we go still day agitate
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2019
Real Madrid star Sergio Ramos has hailed Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar as one of the world's best players.
Madrid have been chasing the Brazilian for a while now and Ramos went on the charm offensive when asked about the 27-year-old's qualities.

"I've always said that, Neymar seems to me a top player, of the three best footballers in the world," he is quoted as saying by AS

"But talking about players who are not here can be a little disrespectful to this squad and to new players who have arrived with

They don't even regard hazard in madrid cheesy it's only on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2019
Melvyn11:

Don't be unfortunate my guy. Warn yourself
One of them has arrived.

The other stupid ones to join soon.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2019
Lol.... in a Barca thread you will insult Ronaldo that is no longer in La liga , his fans will come to set the record straight and you will start throwing snide remark and insult. Very matured fan base

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

Poor from Ronaldo.

snrman
Gentlewarrior1
Wayne4uall
NoFap123
TLona1
IKON360
BroadStreetBull
You for forgive the guy na...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2019
BroadStreetBull:

No coach in his right mind can bench Vidal when he is fit, it's like benching Kanye when he is fit... Their relentless energy, passion and fighting spirit is motivation for the whole team...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Creatrixity(m): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2019
IKON360:

No coach in his right mind can bench Vidal when he is fit, it's like benching Kanye when he is fit... Their relentless energy, passion and fighting spirit is motivation for the whole team...

I agree. Before Kim and co scattered his brain, no one in his right senses will bench Kanye when fit cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

Did Ronaldo not make the team with average statistics?

It was in epl, not laliga filled with Omeruo type of defenders.

He came to laliga and started scoring goals with ease, chewing gums and smiling.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

Those were top strikers. No winger scored that much in epl those years.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Maybe Messi should just kuku sit out until after the international break sef.

Resume September 14th.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by omotayo9177: 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
see Messi's head

this looks like a photoshop
Not photoshop. Messi waited at the tunnels for him. The guy dey ball o. I hope he sees more minutes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3666) (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) (3671) (3672) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.