Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4622441 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (6205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Na wa o.
All those senseless draws now weigh in. That needless draw against Sociedad, and Messi's penalty miss against Sevilla.
We need to do something about the away form in the league. To say the least, it is awful. This is the worst away record in 3 years.
Ironically we have won all our away games in the UCL, but in the league we won 2, drew 2, and lost 1 away. The boys had better find their mojo fast. The forward line is beginning to suck. Everyone seems to rely on Messi. Villa's form is crap, and I don't know what club Alexis is playing for angry

Ah, well . . . six points adrift is a tough call in any league these days.
Barca beating Real home and away this season isn't something I dare hope for. embarassed
Anyway, on to the other competitions angry, plus we can still show Madrid pepper in those ones grin

Agree completely.

Pep needs to give the guys the hairdryer treatment. It's like they've lost the will to win away.

As for Messi, he sure needs some rest. It's foolhardy to expect him to deliver 90mins, every single game, home & away.

Can we still win the league? Yes, it's November. But with Madrid's current form, winning the league is going to be very hard as we look more likely than Madrid to drop points.

I think the league should be our 2nd priority (afterall, we've won it for 3 straight years). The 1st should be retaining the UCL and setting the record as the 1st team to retain the modern version of the cup.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by montelik(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2011

So this on facebook after Sergio finally got booked this weekend. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2011
Brilliant goal by Sanchez to calm the nerves. Then, a 2nd goal from him in the same match! I'm already rating him higher than I did at the weekend,

These Rayo boys aren't playing badly sha. I'm really impressed, but they should save their best for madrid, not us grin

Whats happening with Alves? He's been anonymous in this match, as we was over the weekend in Madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2011
Lol. Alves set Villa up just as I pressed "Send" on my last post.

Good to see Villa score - hope this is the beginning of happy days for him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2011
Stealthy:

Brilliant goal by Sanchez to calm the nerves. Then, a 2nd goal from him in the same match! I'm already rating him higher than I did at the weekend,

These Rayo boys aren't playing badly sha. I'm really impressed, but they should save their best for madrid, not us  grin

Whats happening with Alves? He's been anonymous in this match, as we was over the weekend in Madrid.

Rayo actually forced Madrid to a draw in September, or was it October? wink

Looks like the boys heard us. Sanchez is beginning to look the part, and Messi is dropping deep and trying to play like Zidane. We can let him score the last 2 goals grin, however Villa and Sanchez must earn their 75 million Euro price tag abeg angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2011
Well, well . . . what did I say regarding Messi? grin

One more goal from him is expected. Let's celebrate the 112 years of the club, as well as the one year anniversary of that Great Manita, with another Manita delivered to a Madrid side grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Rayo actually forced Madrid to a draw in September, or was it October? wink

Looks like the boys heard us. Sanchez is beginning to look the part, and Messi is dropping deep and trying to play like Zidane. We can let him score the last 2 goals grin, however Villa and Sanchez must earn their 75 million Euro price tag abeg angry
Madrid thrashed Rayo 4-2 at the Bernabeu. That was the game Rayo went ahead within 20 seconds of the start of the game.
They have some good players. There's Lass that plays on the left side of their attack and they also signed the veteran Raul Tamudo.
They pressed us real hard. We didn't find space for triangles until Alexis' goal.
Alexis was massive last night. A constant thorn in the flesh of Rayo and good to see Villa back amongst goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:55am On Nov 30, 2011
medjai:

Madrid thrashed Rayo 4-2 at the Bernabeu. That was the game Rayo went ahead within 20 seconds of the start of the game.
They have some good players. There's Lass that plays on the left side of their attack and they also signed the veteran Raul Tamudo.
They pressed us real hard. We didn't find space for triangles until Alexis' goal.
Alexis was massive last night. A constant thorn in the flesh of Rayo and good to see Villa back amongst goals.

Oh, my bad. Which team forced Madrid to a draw, right after they lost to Levante?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2011
Racing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:57am On Nov 30, 2011
usbcable:

Racing

Thanks, alhaji.
That's footie for you, the bottom team in the league!

@Topic,
Saturday we face a dangerous Levante at home. They handed Madrid their only defeat so far, so we need to be firing on all cylinders.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2011
^^^^

Yes o - Levante is on some good form currently and we cannot under-estimate them.

Hopefully everyone will be in shape, and on form, for the classico.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2011
I hope Pep doesn't play Busi against Levante. He's on four yellows already. One yellow against Levante and he'd miss the classico and that'd be a major blow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2011
Maradona was asked to comment on Pele's claims that Neymar is better than Messi.
Diego: "Pele got his pills mixed up. He should see his doctor."
grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2011
medjai:

Maradona was asked to comment on Pele's claims that Neymar is better than Messi.
grin grin grin

Talk about giving it back to him raw and hot ! that Over hyped , Afro wearing , highest-goal-scorer-when-there-was-no-offside-rule man needs his trouser stripped and given 21 latches of long akpako Nonsense , !
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2011
sweetguy10:

Talk about giving it back to him raw and hot ! that Over hyped , Afro wearing , highest-goal-scorer-when-there-was-no-offside-rule man needs his trouser stripped and given 21 latches of long akpako Nonsense , !

don't be a racist shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 4:03am On Dec 03, 2011
honeric01:

don't be a racist shocked

Racist ke ?? I was commenting about his hair ni , I'm a black man myself , Anyway Forza Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2011
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2011
We better win well tonight cos Moandrid won at El molinon. Forsa Barca!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2011
sweetguy10:

medjai:

grin grin grin

so now maradona is a superstar just because he is from same country as Messi. SMH.
neymar is his country man so he normally will hype neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2011
Its a manita already. Cesc, Cuenca', Messi and alexis. grin the boys are really motivated.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2011
Very good game tonight. We needed a confidence booster ahead of the El Classico and we got one. I'm not saying we will necessarily beat Madrid (I hope we do, but I won't bet my house on it), but at least there's every chance that we can cut Madrid's league advantage in the Bernabeu.

Back to tonight's match: Alexis was very impressive, Masch (as usual) was solid in defence. Good to have Fab - he gives the team a different dimension.

For once, Pep made early substitutions, with preservation of the squad for the Classico being the main objective, once it was clear we were winning
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 12:00am On Dec 04, 2011
I think we will line-up exactly the way we did today in the classico with the exception of Pique for Masch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 12:14am On Dec 04, 2011
If we play against madrid the way we play today we will definitely win the game , bring on anybody !! Forza Barca !!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 12:23am On Dec 04, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Cuenca in training . . . yesterday. wink

[flash=640,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB5Be6X8KsA&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"[/flash]
Not all surprised he could that. He's a good freestyler. There're loads of videos of him freestyling on youtube.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 8:18am On Dec 04, 2011
I pray pep start Cuenca and Alexis against Madrid , Cuenca's dribble skills will haunt Marcelo/Lass/Arbeloa and Alexis' speed ? wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2011
I wasnt surprised Levante got hot with a MANITA,seriously once we have picked up, its comes with a manita package,and I am worried you guys are
doubting the ability and surprises this Barca team can bring forth, they have a million and one time cleared our doubts and made us confident in all
situations. I SAY MADRID GO CHOP AM THIS UPCOMING GAME.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2011
sweetguy10:

I pray pep start Cuenca and Alexis against Madrid , Cuenca's dribble skills will haunt Marcelo/Lass/Arbeloa and Alexis' speed ? wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I dont think Pep would go for Cuenca for such a big game. I see either of Villa or Pedro to join Alexis and Messi in the attack trident.

eyoniggar:

I wasnt surprised Levante got hot with a MANITA,seriously once we have picked up, its comes with a manita package,and I am worried you guys are
doubting the ability and surprises this Barca team can bring forth, they have a million and one time cleared our doubts and made us confident in all
situations. I SAY MADRID GO CHOP AM THIS UPCOMING GAME.

I'm confident we will edge the game and come out victors, but i doubt a wide margin. Perhaps, a close knot might just come in our favour. smiley

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2011
Saturday sha ti de tan.

Oju gbogbo wa loma she.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2011
usbcable:

Saturday sha ti de tan.

Oju gbogbo wa loma she.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's good to talk tough abi. No worry . . . we will not be too hard on you guys grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2011
AjanleKoko:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's good to talk tough abi. No worry . . . we will not be too hard on you guys grin

abegi free me jare. read the comments below and tell me who actually is talking tough.**rolls eyes lipsrsealed**

eyoniggar:

I SAY MADRID GO CHOP AM THIS UPCOMING GAME.
Mcleo007:

I'm confident we will edge the game and come out victors
sweetguy10:

I pray pep start Cuenca and Alexis against Madrid , Cuenca's dribble skills will haunt Marcelo/Lass/Arbeloa and Alexis' speed ?
sweetguy10:

If we play against madrid the way we play today we will definitely win the game , bring on anybody !! Forza Barca !!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2011
usbcable:

abegi free me jare. read the comments below and tell me who actually is talking tough.**rolls eyes lipsrsealed**

U dey vex o! Well,we hope to see Penaldo and Moanrihno do their thang grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2011
usbcable:

Ehn, Alhaji . . . and you be my guy na! No vex grin

Mcleo007:

U dey vex o! Well,we hope to see Penaldo and Moanrihno do their thang grin grin

FIFA Ballon D'Or Update: Penaldo joins Leo and Xavi in the top 3 grin, Moanrinho battles Pep and Fergie Baba once again for Coach of the year wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (6205) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.