Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4621625 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (6204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by elowa: 8:02am On Nov 24, 2011
hannie:

AC Milan wins this again grin
hannie:

no vex . . .I bin think say na Kano Pillarsarsenal

pele ti e shogbo grin
Dr Kit, Shebi i told you tongue
i know the love yu have for barca is unconditional,
but patriotism is wat's stil keeping yu at arsenal.
You can alwaz count on us of doing you the favour of kicking u outta CL grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2011
@barcastuff: Barcelona have decided to buy back Sporting centre back Alberto Botia (22) for 2.5M in May. His future depends on next year's coach. [lvda]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2011
medjai:

@barcastuff: Barcelona have decided to buy back Sporting centre back Alberto Botia (22) for 2.5M in May. His future depends on next year's coach.

Good idea. We are desperately short at the back. Fontas hasn't panned out well at all, and Bartra is still in the B Team.
Both Fontas and Bartra should be loaned out so they can get playing time. Bartra should not really be playing in the B team anymore.
There was also a rumour about trying to buy Jordi Alba, which I doubt, as he's been a standout player for Valencia this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2011
^^ Now that we're likely to sign Botia in the summer, I guess it rules out signing Thiago Silva.
As for Fontas, I can't make a call on him yet. He has hardly had a run of games. If anything, I think he's been okay in the few games he's played except for the game at Sociedad which was a general shitty performance.
As for Alba, that'll be a great signing. I think he'll make great replacement for the aging Abidal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 11:16am On Nov 25, 2011
Our Juvenil A team thrashed Celtic's U-19s 5-1 in the on going Nextgen series. We are now through to the 1/4 finals.
Jean Marie Dongou bagged a hat-trick and is top scorer in the tournament with 7 goals from 5 games.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2011
I was actually happy for ibra for at least trying to prove himself. He got his revenge,but on a temporary basis. I am not surprised about the selection,we need to test other players against a formidable team like Milan in case of injuries,and as far as I can tell, we handled business well.
Btwn, I wonder when all teams wud really come out to play Barca like Milan did, it was a classico in Italy to be precise, but I must confess that the split pass that messi made across to Xavi is out of this world. shocked shocked shocked shocked

A whole lot of people have been speculating about the depth and seriousness of Madrid, but I remain confident and assured dat we'll smash um home and away this season as usual,this Barca team are now coming up with different attacking technique in which they utilize well to perfection, and it is said that they are yet to unleash more of those techniques as the season goes by.

Més Que Un Club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2011
Honestly the three men defense line against a formidable and well organized Italian side was not just a risk but bravery.i had my heart jumping out of my mouth from the beginning to end of the game.Pep is a gambler and who knows what this formation could do to some other bigger club in Europe.thank God the experiments are been done at the right time,hopefully the act would be perfected and thus pave way for us to dominate Europe with two or more trophies.is David Villa in some kind of trouble of any sort?he has become a shadow of himself or is he saving his first hat trick ever till on 10th Dec?well,he is a big game player and i am expecting him to show up for the biggest party of the year in Bernabeu.Iniesta was unable to train today hence he has been drop from the list of players to destroy getefe tomorrow but the good news is that Andriano is been cleared to play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2011
Iniesta will pop up for the clash against Madrid, and its good NEWS to know Andriano is back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2011
My joy  is seeing Thiago panning out in big games smiley That boy is our future!

Saw this and felt i should share with y'all.

Jose Mourinho at Barcelona - how the Real Madrid coach almost ended up back at Camp Nou http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/11/26/2774421/jose-mourinho-at-barcelona-how-the-real-madrid-coach-almost

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
Soriano's back! Bagged a brace in Barca B's 2-1 win over Celta Vigo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2011
Scared cry cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mukina2: 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2011
how market? grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 12:09am On Nov 27, 2011
My highlights in this match:

Messi was waaay too selfish, taking on players unnecessarily and losing the ball in the process.
Sanchez has not impressed me in any of the matches he has played. Looks like we paid top dollar for an above-average player.
Pep should have instructed the full back to pump crosses in once he saw Getafe were defending with 2 banks of defenders. That should always be the strategy against such teams.
Pedro has lost form in an unbelievable way.
Busquests really needs to stop his irritating diving habits.
Alves rested midweek, yet he did not make many of his trademark runs down the flank, sitting back most of the time.
Pep needs to rest Messi once in a while. He should have been pulled out at half time against Zaragoza. We need him at full fitness to break down stubborn defenses.
Pep seriously needs to teach the team to attack set pieces. Our set-piece conversion ratio is poor.

And finally:
I've noticed this and said it many times over the last few years: How come we defend corners without anyone on the line? We have conceded many goals from this in the past and tonight's goal may have cost us the league already.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 12:12am On Nov 27, 2011
medjai:

Soriano's back! Bagged a brace in Barca B's 2-1 win over Celta Vigo.

Good news. We need both Soriano & Afellay back (I know Afellay is still out for a long time). Our attackers are in such atrocious form right now - we could do with Soriano's goal scoring instincts.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 12:31am On Nov 27, 2011
I can't sleep cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 12:33am On Nov 27, 2011
Is the league lost already ? cry cry cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mukina2: 12:50am On Nov 27, 2011
keep watching this you'll sleep wink grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coogar: 1:05am On Nov 27, 2011
sweetguy10:

at all. the league is far from lost.
it's not yet in mourinho's hands as he must face barcelona twice(6 points) at stake.

barca can beat madrid home/away!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 1:24am On Nov 27, 2011
^^^^ And you focus your fact on Madrid dropping points against Barca alone? Whats up with some other teams?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coogar: 1:27am On Nov 27, 2011
eyoniggar:

^^^^ And you focus your fact on Madrid dropping points against Barca alone? Whats up with some other teams?

other teams don't matter. madrid would drop points too.
no team can carry this kind of form for 9 months. they are bound to hit their blip.

6 points gap in november? no problem at all.
beat real madrid twice and you will be ahead of them on the table. . . .the confidence you get from beating them will take you to the finish line.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:52am On Nov 27, 2011
coogar:

at all. the league is far from lost.
it's not yet in mourinho's hands as he must face barcelona twice(6 points) at stake.

barca can beat madrid home/away!
and who says we wont be winning home and away wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hannie: 2:04am On Nov 27, 2011
Stealthy:

I can't believe Messi missed from inside the 6-yard box!!!

Other than that, Messi looks a bit tired when making the runs. Tired from 90 mins over the weekend after a jet-lagged week, after playing 2 full internationals? I'm sure I would be,

Messi this Messi that . . .

surely Messi wont reign forever . . .

I remember Nigerians havent forgiven Yakubu for a similar miss shocked

elowa:

Dr Kit, Shebi i told you tongue
i know the love yu have for barca is unconditional,
but patriotism is wat's stil keeping yu at arsenal.
You can alwaz count on us of doing you the favour of kicking u outta CL grin

Olorun maje!!! angry

who wants to fraternize with losers?

yeye dey smell!!!

shame no dey catch una . . .

see wetin ordinary Getafe dey do una? shocked

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coogar: 2:09am On Nov 27, 2011
usbcable:

and who says we wont be winning home and away wink

maybe, maybe not!
all i am saying is barcelona have the chance to close the 6 gaps if(a very big if) they can beat real madrid home/away
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2011
sweetguy10:

The league is far from lost. This is November ffs.
Madrid are definitely gonna drop points. They still have games against Bilbao, Sevilla and there's the classico. They dropped 9 points between December and May last season.
We can't drop any more points.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2011
and barsa did not drop any points?
last time i checked we dropped 13 and you guys dropped 7.
so we both potentially can drop points
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2011
be interesting to see how JM approaches the Clasico games and how FCB bounce back from this. . . . .right now, its an absolute position of comfort for Real.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2011
Na wa o.
All those senseless draws now weigh in. That needless draw against Sociedad, and Messi's penalty miss against Sevilla.
We need to do something about the away form in the league. To say the least, it is awful. This is the worst away record in 3 years.
Ironically we have won all our away games in the UCL, but in the league we won 2, drew 2, and lost 1 away. The boys had better find their mojo fast. The forward line is beginning to suck. Everyone seems to rely on Messi. Villa's form is crap, and I don't know what club Alexis is playing for angry

Ah, well . . . six points adrift is a tough call in any league these days.
Barca beating Real home and away this season isn't something I dare hope for. embarassed
Anyway, on to the other competitions angry, plus we can still show Madrid pepper in those ones grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 2:14am On Nov 28, 2011
Barca is taking the league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2011
I believe you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hannie: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2011
eyoniggar:

by fire or by force?

see this JAGUDA!!! grin

Pep sef dey fear FEAR . . .una for here still dey make mouth shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2011
eyoniggar:

thats the spirit , son.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2011
medjai:

The league is far from lost. This is November ffs.
Madrid are definitely gonna drop points. They still have games against Bilbao, Sevilla and there's the classico. They dropped 9 points between December and May last season.
We can't drop any more points.

Yes, Madrid will definitely drop points.
But so will we, I'm sure.
Anyway, let's watch on. Too early to fuss on about that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (6204) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.