Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4580973 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2011
Cuenca is just unbelevable. He's only 20. Great to see Sanchez back in action.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by duduspace(m): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2011
Another Hatrick, Lord Have Messi. shocked shocked
I shoulda put a bet on him breaking the all time goal scoring record this season when I had the opportunity.  embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tocdee(m): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2011
Cuenca WILL be great! Watch this space.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 12:17am On Nov 02, 2011
Another clean sheet. Our 9th consecutive game without conceding.
Valdes has now gone 877 minutes without conceding a goal - a new Barca record - breaking Miguel Reina's(Pepe Reina's father) record set in 1973.

tocdee:

This lads crossing is ridiculous, so accurate. He always finds a dangerous area with his final ball, and his quick feet means he beats the full back 9/10. Very exciting prospect.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:37am On Nov 02, 2011
Nice game all in.Not a few records broken. Pep finally wins a Matchday 4 CL game, away no less, Messi scores a back-to-back succession of hat-tricks (a first for him), and Valdes becomes Barca's all time 'greatest' between the posts grin

Nice to see a new winger emerging, in the shape of Cuenca. I see him as the next Pedro. He's quick, he dribbles, and he's got an eye for goal too. He does get a bit predictable though, but he is young and his game will improve if he gets more minutes. I must say, La Masia continues to represent. wink
I wonder what will happen to Ibi when he returns from the ACL injury. He will most likely leave Barca in the summer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2011
Last night was also Pep's 200th game as Barca coach and Messi's 4th goal was Barca's 500th under Pep.
Messi's first goal was his 200th for Barca. Messi's record stands at 202 goals in 286 matches.
Really a night of records, last night.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tocdee(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Nice to see a new winger emerging, in the shape of Cuenca. I see him as the next Pedro. He's quick, he dribbles, and he's got an eye for goal too. He does get a bit predictable though, but he is young and his game will improve if he gets more minutes. I must say, La Masia continues to represent. wink
I wonder what will happen to Ibi when he returns from the ACL injury. He will most likely leave Barca in the summer.

I agree. He's easily the best crosser of the ball at the moment for Barcelona. He just needs to polish certain aspects of game (which Pep will see to). The significant thing about his emergence is the rot in Pedro and Villa's form. I worry for Pedro especially. He's not been the same player who burst into the scene some 2 or 3 years ago. As for Afellay, he's not Barca quality and I'm not sure he will ever be.

Finally, I've seen Gerard Delofeu play for Spain's U20 and believe me, the boy has got amazing talent.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mobinga: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2011
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2011
tocdee:

Tru dat!   cool

duduspace:

Another Hatrick, Lord Have Messi.  shocked shocked
I shoulda put a bet on him breaking the all time goal scoring record this season when I had the opportunity.  embarassed

Wiv La Pulga nuffin is impossible!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2011
Welcome back Alexis . . . . cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2011
Messi took a hit at that Old i-am-the-greatest agbaya called pele , good , I so much love that .More controversy Messi , Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2011
medjai:

Last night was also Pep's 200th game as Barca coach and Messi's 4th goal was Barca's 500th under Pep.
Messi's first goal was his 200th for Barca. Messi's record stands at 202 goals in 286 matches.
Really a night of records, last night.
numbers
numbers
numbers
and more numbers. whats the value? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2011
sweetguy10:

Messi took a hit at that Old i-am-the-greatest agbaya called pele , good , I so much love that .More controversy Messi , Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If it was another player that said that all of you will rain abuses on him. Now that is Leo, its a cool thing to do.smh.

@ pele,
wahala tie na poju.must you talk.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2011
usbcable:

If it was another player that said that all of you will rain abuses on him. Now that is Leo, its a cool thing to do.smh.

@ pele,
usbcable:

@ pele,

Stale comment. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2011
Our U-19 team(the Juvenil A, basically) thrashed Man City 4-1 in the nextgen series(U-19 Champions League). We're through to the next round. We've only lost one match so far - 4-2 against Marseille in the last matchday.

Meanwhile, Ibra talked shyte about Pep and the team in his autobiography. Pathetic fella. I'm so glad we got rid of him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2011
Ibra is a sore loser! Worst thing to happen to us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2011
Na wa.
Ibra is quite a loquacious firebrand. I found his comments hilarious, particularly about Barca being like a sect, and Messi, Iniesta and Xavi too meek.
Though I must confess I did feel that Pep showed Mou too much respect during those CL ties. He learnt his lesson fast enough though. That's why I enjoyed last season so much; nothing Mou does will wipe away the shame of the 5-0 hiding, nor the way Barca responded to El Traductor's kick-push tactics.

Anyways, this is about Ibra, another prima donna. The guy really thinks he is hot stuff. I pity teams like Inter and Milan who have not been able to cope without him. Ironically, according to a number of analysts, Pep's main error in the 2010 CL semi-final games was playing Ibra in both games. You can see an example analysis from zonalmarking here.

Unfortunately he still aint gonna win a CL medal before he retires.  tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2011
Against Inter, Pique playing up front, did in less than 30 minutes what Ibra couldn't do in close to 180 minutes of play.
Ibra was why we lost that game.

In other news: Bojan scored his third goal of the season for Roma last night against Novara. He has scored in back to back games.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2011
Ibra happens to be a player i like and admire so much; he just is an unlucky person. Inter won the champs league when he left, just as we won it as soon as he left. How ironic can that be!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2011
That rain which was supposed to be a blessing turned to the direct opposite and affected our game , well looking at the game critically won't you say it is a blessing as it is what caused our second goal ? All is well now la liga is becoming interesting !! everybody wants to win Barcelona ,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2011
A not so nice game. The poor state of the pitch was a downer, as it made the affair very scrappy.
Two more points dropped away, going into the international break. Now we are three points behind Madrid. Ah, well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2011
Take heart friends, better days lie ahead.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by efepro(m): 6:18am On Nov 09, 2011
Athletic vs Barca was d toughest game barca ever played dis season, those dudes meant barca, lets see hw they wl play madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2011
efepro:

Athletic vs Barca was d toughest game barca ever played dis season, those dudes meant barca, lets see hw they wl play madrid.

All thanks to the rain-soaked pitch. Anyway, Athleti displayed a sound discipline on the pitch. They took us up to the challenge, something most teams shy off to.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2011
the feeling here nowadays is more of a '' thanks god they gave us a fight''
so wining is now getting boring tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2011
usbcable:

the feeling here nowadays is more of a '' thanks god they gave us a fight''
so wining is now getting boring tongue

You can't blame us na. tongue
Is it easy? You tell us.
Imagine, for the first time in 4 years, we are actually three points behind Madrid. First time in Pep's era. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2011
AjanleKoko:

You can't blame us na. tongue
Is it easy? You tell us.
Imagine, for the first time in 4 years, we are actually three points behind Madrid. First time in Pep's era. grin

rolls eyes and moves on
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2011
Forza Barca !
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2011
A rather strong line-up for the CDR match vs Hospitalet:
Pinto, JDS, Puyol, Fontàs, Maxwell, Keita, Xavi, Iniesta, Villa, Cesc and Tello.
I hate JDS at right-back. This game is just right for Villa. Hopefully, he'll rediscover his scoring form.
Cristian Tello is making his senior team debut. He's one guy to lookout for.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
Kinda disappointing that it was only 1-0 considering the line up we played but still, was nice to see a few of the younger players. Fontas looked pretty good as did Tello, Maxwell had a stinker, Villa did everything but score, and would've had their keeper not come up with a fine save or two.
Great goal by Iniesta, remniscent of his goal against Chelsea.
We really need to do more outside the box shooting.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2011
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2011
Cruel, cruel match. How did Spain not win. We totally owned England. 844 passes completed to England's 293.
Great game nonetheless. Spain did everything but score. Villa hit the post; rounded Hart but couldn't score. Fabregas missed some very clear cut chances.
There's isn't much you can do when there are 9 players behind the ball everytime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: brandon180(m), Softbreastt and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.