Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4619550 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3871) (3872) (3873) (3874) (3875) (3876) (3877) ... (6204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:48am On Feb 04, 2020
Awesome01:

I'm with you on the Vidal thingy, he's sharp, aggressive and very hungry for goals. I think the coach should try him out in the striking position in some games. We can also bring a striker from Barcelona B.

Without deceiving ourselves, we are headed for a very rough and trying time in the season.
You want the coach to play the hardest tackling midfielder and one of the best box to box midfielders as an attacker? Which kyn football you dey watch so?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:07am On Feb 04, 2020
IKON360:

You want the coach to play the hardest tackling midfielder and one of the best box to box midfielders as an attacker? Which kyn football you dey watch so?
Well look at it this way;

Vidal, a hardtackling midfielder, great box to box player! But but but

He's hardly in the startling line up.

Though I have said it a million times here, If I was Barca coach Vidal would start every single match unless he's injured.

So instead of leaving him(a fine box to box player) on the bench, there is an option of playing;

Griezman Vidal Messi.

I was so excited at him coming back but Dembele broke again.

Otherwise if we have to play Ansu Fati in every single game, then we're even more fucckked.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2020
ddippset:
Well look at it this way;

Vidal, a hardtackling midfielder, great box to box player! But but but

He's hardly in the startling line up.

Though I have said it a million times here, If I was Barca coach Vidal would start every single match unless he's injured.

So instead of leaving him(a fine box to box player) on the bench, there is an option of playing;

Griezman Vidal Messi.

I was so excited at him coming back but Dembele broke again.

Otherwise if we have to play Ansu Fati in every single game, then we're even more fucckked.
Dembele is an expensive ambulance in our squad. Our board is so daft why did they let Alena and Carles Perez go? Who is even making these kind of stupid transfer dealings?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2020
IKON360:

Dembele is an expensive ambulance in our squad. Our board is so daft why did they let Alena and Carles Perez go? Who is even making these kind of stupid transfer dealings?
So sad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2020
Well we have good news cules.

We have added 6 players to our champions league squad to make up for Suarez, Alena and Perez.

Super stars like;

Kike Saverio.
Sergio Akieme.
Rei Manaj.
Ferran Sarsaredas.
Hikori Abe.
Ronald Aranjo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2020
biomustry:
Neymar is injured on his birthday again cheesy

that guy dey cursed o. Every Jan/Feb. 3rd time in a row

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 10:37am On Feb 04, 2020
ddippset:

We have added 6 players to our champions league squad to make up for Suarez, Alena and Perez.

Super stars like;

Kike Saverio.
Sergio Akieme.
Rei Manaj.
Ferran Sarsaredas.
Hikori Abe.
Ronald Aranjo.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
ddippset:

Super stars like;

Kike Saverio.
Sergio Akieme.
Rei Manaj.
Ferran Sarsaredas.
Hikori Abe.
Ronald Aranjo.
who are they, do they have a name, are they known ?

or you joking
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
https://www.quora.com/Who-is-the-best-football-manager-of-all-time/answer/Hary-Irfantri

and some people get mind dey troll Pep. smh, people get liver shaa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
LaMujer:
https://www.quora.com/Who-is-the-best-football-manager-of-all-time/answer/Hary-Irfantri

and some people get mind dey troll Pep. smh, people get liver shaa
He's the greatest coach of all time. Imagine thinking otherwise
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
I knew it, that's why he was holding his thigh in training on December cry..

No Suarez
No dembele
Griezman isn't clinical enough and can't play 9.

Aging defence (pique, Alba)

Wow

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Astark:
I knew it, that's why he was holding his thigh in training on December cry..

No Suarez
No dembele
Griezman isn't clinical enough and can't play 9.

Aging defence (pique, Alba)

Wow
giving excuses already
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
hulk616:
giving excuses already

sorry, na your excuse? undecided

we can't even report on our own players in peace again. In case you don't know, this isn't trolling. Fuccking wait till we lose or drop point FFs. angry angry angry How would you be commenting on the development of our own player? does that even make sense to you?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
LaMujer:

we can't even report on our own players in peace again. In case you don't know, this isn't trolling. Fuccking wait till we lose or drop point FFs. angry angry angry How would you be commenting on the development of our own player? does that even make sense to you?

Oh goodness. You are overindulging this guy... Allow him to continue with his nonsense. Don't let him bring you down to his level

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
Dembele out of the season sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
I think Barca should just count their losses with Dembele and set him free. This marriage did not work. I guess we can sign another forward now since this has been confirmed. We cannot achieve anything with just Messi, Grezimann and Ansu.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
LaMujer:

hulk616 is the SI unit for stupiidy.

Just visit your old secondary school physics master for the latest update.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Convert Vidal to auxillary striker.

That's a way to manage the situation until the summer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
With the news about Messi's fitness,

Maybe it's time to relieve Messi of Copa del rey duties.

We play Bilbao on Thursday, If we beat them we play the 2 legged semi finals next week and the week after next.

Leave Messi out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
forever08:
who are they, do they have a name, are they known ?

or you joking
grin grin

Do you think am klint da drunk?

That's out UCL squad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
IKON360:

My guy, the tactic is called "Use what you have to get what you want". Maybe you don't know yet but there is no backups to our front line at the moment. Apart from Ansu, Grizzy, Messi and injury prone Dembele, there is no other striker.

And with the remaining part of the season overloaded with fixtures, what happens if 2 of the 4 above becomes injured or out of form.

Moreover, if you look at the present team the only other player other than Messi, with motivation, zeal and hunger for goals is Vidal. Reason I said try him. after all we've seen a striker deputising as a goalkeeper in cases of red card and perform excellently.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
The only tenable explanation for pulling off a pass like this is that Messi doesn't see defenders...The defenders are invisible to him.

This move is better than everything most footballers have done all season..

This pass gives me goose bumps till this day.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
IKON360:

Na only God know who do us this thing o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
Awesome01:

My guy, the tactic is called "Use what you have to get what you want". Maybe you don't know yet but there is no backups to our front line at the moment. Apart from Ansu, Grizzy, Messi and injury prone Dembele, there is no other striker.

And with the remaining part of the season overloaded with fixtures, what happens if 2 of the 4 above becomes injured or out of form.

Moreover, if you look at the present team the only other player other than Messi, with motivation, zeal and hunger for goals is Vidal. Reason I said try him. after all we've seen a striker deputising as a goalkeeper in cases of red card and perform excellently.
Another system that might appeal to me is to play Sergi Roberto on that right wing,
With Messi through the center.

Option 1:
Fati Griezman Messi.

Option 2:
Griezman Vidal Messi.

Option 3:
Griezman Messi Roberto.

This injury crisis calls for tactical flexibility.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
ddippset:
Another system that might appeal to me is to play Sergi Roberto on that right wing,
With Messi through the center.

Option 1:
Fati Griezman Messi.

Option 2:
Griezman Vidal Messi.

Option 3:
Griezman Messi Roberto.

This injury crisis calls for tactical flexibility.

Nice one bro. I like that setup too, but is Roberto fast enough to outwit a defender on his own to lay the final pass? Most times he does that is because Messi magnets defenders from that right wing towards the middle, leaving him enough space to run into as a rb. But there's no wrong in trying.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
Awesome01:

Nice one bro. I like that setup too, but is Roberto fast enough to outwit a defender on his own to lay the final pass? Most times he does that is because Messi magnets defenders from that right wing towards the middle, leaving him enough space to run into as a rb. But there's no wrong in trying.
Nice observation about Roberto.

Maybe draft Semedo upfront then..
Semedo is good on one-one situations.

Griezman Messi Semedo?

Anything would do, just to have extra options upfront.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
ddippset:
Nice observation about Roberto.

Maybe draft Semedo upfront then..
Semedo is good on one-one situations.

Griezman Messi Semedo?

Anything would do, just to have extra options upfront.

The board has created a very difficult stage for this new coach to manage. He already has a valid excuse if he fails at the end of the half season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
ddippset:
The only tenable explanation for pulling off a pass like this is that Messi doesn't see defenders...The defenders are invisible to him.

This move is better than everything most footballers have done all season..

This pass gives me goose bumps till this day.
Like I keep saying... La liga has wack defenders.. All of them playing high line making through pass easy.. Plus.. Barcelona players even makes it easy with the runs..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
With news that Ousmane Dembele has joined Luis Suarez on the sidelines for the remainder of the season, Barcelona would likely be able to get permission to sign another striker, even though the transfer window is closed.

As the RFEF regulations state, the Blaugrana would only be able to sign a player from within Spain, the options are limited, but not completely scarce.
One option could be Cristhian Stuani, currently with Segunda club Girona, and top scorer in the division. The Uruguayan has stated on many occasions that he doesn't want to leave the Catalan side, but a 20 million euro offer, which meets his release clause could be enough to make a deal.
Another option is Willian Jose. The Real Sociedad forward has been overshadowed by Alexander Isak and was close to leaving for Tottenham in January. In the end he stayed in San Sebastian and apologised to the La Real fans.
A move to Barcelona though would fulfil his wishes to play for a big club, but his close of 70m euros makes things a little more complicated, given the lack of transfer budget available to the Cam Nou club.

A more affordable option would be Real Betis' Loren [/b]who has a clause of 60m euros, but it could be reduced by half, as the small print in his contract states. If this is the case, and taking into account Quique Setien's positive words about the player, the possibility of a move increases.
[b]Other, less likely deals could involve Carlos Bacca of Villarreal, Valencia's Kevin Gamiero, or even one of Getafe's forwards - Angel, Jorge Molina, Mata or Deyverson.

The most economical and perhaps most feasible option seems to be brining a striker in from the Barcelona B team, such as Rey Manaj, Kike Saverio or Hirobi Ake.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
peterd53:
With news that Ousmane Dembele has joined Luis Suarez on the sidelines for the remainder of the season, Barcelona would likely be able to get permission to sign another striker, even though the transfer window is closed.

As the RFEF regulations state, the Blaugrana would only be able to sign a player from within Spain, the options are limited, but not completely scarce.
One option could be Cristhian Stuani, currently with Segunda club Girona, and top scorer in the division. The Uruguayan has stated on many occasions that he doesn't want to leave the Catalan side, but a 20 million euro offer, which meets his release clause could be enough to make a deal.
Another option is Willian Jose. The Real Sociedad forward has been overshadowed by Alexander Isak and was close to leaving for Tottenham in January. In the end he stayed in San Sebastian and apologised to the La Real fans.
A move to Barcelona though would fulfil his wishes to play for a big club, but his close of 70m euros makes things a little more complicated, given the lack of transfer budget available to the Cam Nou club.

A more affordable option would be Real Betis' Loren [/b]who has a clause of 60m euros, but it could be reduced by half, as the small print in his contract states. If this is the case, and taking into account Quique Setien's positive words about the player, the possibility of a move increases.
[b]Other, less likely deals could involve Carlos Bacca of Villarreal, Valencia's Kevin Gamiero, or even one of Getafe's forwards - Angel, Jorge Molina, Mata or Deyverson.

The most economical and perhaps most feasible option seems to be brining a striker in from the Barcelona B team, such as Rey Manaj, Kike Saverio or Hirobi Ake.

For me, I'll choose Kevin Gameiro or Carlos Bacca if any of the two is available. Those two are seasoned strikers that can deliver.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
Awesome01:

For me, I'll choose Kevin Gameiro or Carlos Bacca if any of the two is available. Those two are seasoned strikers that can deliver.

Gameiro will be d best bet but d guy is injury prone but he got the skills to fit in perfectly to our style of play
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
obainojazz:
Like I keep saying... La liga has wack defenders.. All of them playing high line making through pass easy.. Plus.. Barcelona players even makes it easy with the runs..

Okay.

Should we talk about Messi's pass to Dembele against Chelsea 2 seasons ago?

Or we should talk about Messi's pass to Jordi Alba en route's Coutinho's goal agains Man U last season?

Are these La Liga teams?

My guy just give this your hatred a break. It's not making you think well again.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3871) (3872) (3873) (3874) (3875) (3876) (3877) ... (6204) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.