Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4620511 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3873) (3874) (3875) (3876) (3877) (3878) (3879) ... (6204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
Neimar:
grin grin grin grin

We are doomed

Na Ansu Fati and Griezman we wan take win UCL

PSG, Juve, City, Liverpool, Bayern shocked shocked

Bros, I have the same fears as you do. But if you look back at our performers in the team even when we are seemingly strong, it has always been Messi at the top and center of it all, especially in goal creation and scoring.

So my prayer is that Messi performs his magic as he always does and most importantly 'STAY FIT'. Because any injury to him in this incoming rough patch will be catastrophic. We need him now more than we've ever done.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 05, 2020
You just threw way Carlos Perez , that fine player...
Ahbegi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 05, 2020
Did anyone here watched the Tuesday recap of weekend laliga matches on super sport yesterday?

When it got to the part where they discussed about Barcelona's match on Sunday, it was then i knew that Barcelona might possibly go trophyless this season (though things might change)

If you see the way the experts were analyzing the match with top notch analyst and with video technology, it was then i knew that some analyst watch football with their brains and not just their eyes.

With the way we play, from the strikers to the defense, if we don't change quickly, Napoli might Eliminate us from the champions league.

Sentiment aside, go and watch full video of the match recap by football analyst, you will discover that clubs like Liverpool, PSG, man city etc will pounce five goals pass our defense in a single match.

Our defense is so poor that any badass club like PSG or Liverpool will likely repeat the humiliation we got from Bayern Munich, years ago.

It got to a point where one of the analyst said, he still can't know why the board of directors allows the squad to be so weak like this with no backup players at all.

Griezmann has no connection with Lionel Messi.

Messi gave griezmann just three possibly assist but gave fasu eleven possibly assist.

The kind of space we leave from the mildfield to our defense, our positioning, we don't even man mark.

My fellow Cules, i have almost lost hope in this season, except a miracle happens.

The only good thing for Barcelona now according to the analyst, is Antu fasu and semedo.
After the analysis yesterday.
My worst fear now is Napoli and it's giving me sleepless night honestly.

I fear against humiliation.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 7:43am On Feb 05, 2020
Lol see messi and abidal abeg, club in shambles
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:46am On Feb 05, 2020
Granada beat Valencia.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 8:48am On Feb 05, 2020
When will our midfielders begin to give this kind of passes? Passes that will split the opposition defence and create chances for Fati, Griezmann and Messi himself.

Messi doesn't always have to be the one dropping deep to create these kinds of chances na

Honestly, I'm tired of watching endless sideways passes from the midfielders; passes that will yield to nothing apart from better possession percentage. That's not what tiki taka is.

Those guys should step up abeg.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:04am On Feb 05, 2020
TLona1:
When will our midfielders begin to give this kind of passes? Passes that will split the opposition defence and create chances for Fati, Griezmann and Messi himself.

Messi doesn't always have to be the one dropping deep to create these kinds of chances na

Honestly, I'm tired of watching endless sideways passes from the midfielders; passes that will yield to nothing apart from better possession percentage. That's not what tiki taka is.

Those guys should step up abeg.

Busquets should be doing those, no?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2020
Oh cool

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 9:29am On Feb 05, 2020
airmark:

They should buy Kryschochuwak and dump Busi, those passes will come

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 9:31am On Feb 05, 2020
[SER] The French 'clan' at the club are the ones who told Abidal that the team did little training

Players like Ter Stegen have been upset for a while because the feeling is that they are drifting apart

Might as well burn the whole club down to start afresh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:53am On Feb 05, 2020
biomustry:
[SER] The French 'clan' at the club are the ones who told Abidal that the team did little training

Players like Ter Stegen have been upset for a while because the feeling is that they are drifting apart

Might as well burn the whole club down to start afresh
Is it not obvious the players did little training under EV. The stats are there. Of all the teams that participated in the UCL this season, Barcelona covered the least ground.

It is wrong for Abidal to try to expose the players in that manner because he himself and othe board members have made bad decisions that have now left the club at a very dangerous state at this crucial point.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Is it not obvious the players did little training under EV. The stats are there. Of all the teams that participated in the UCL this season, Barcelona covered the least ground.

It is wrong for Abidal to try to expose the players in that manner because he himself and othe board members have made bad decisions that have now left the club at a very dangerous state at this crucial point.
It's either Messi or the board now, Bartomeu fit sell Messi to save his face grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

Wtf does this even mean?

[img]https://media./images/95ede571d498fb8e3a7da93b94a8fc2d/tenor.gif[/img]
It is what it is bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2020
airmark:

Biomustry has answered you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 10:53am On Feb 05, 2020
Awesome01:

For me, I'll choose Kevin Gameiro or Carlos Bacca if any of the two is available. Those two are seasoned strikers that can deliver.

so, they should sell their own striker for you, while they won't have a replacement abi? you try
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2020
biomustry:

It's either Messi or the board now, Bartomeu fit sell Messi to save his face grin
To save what kind of face? I think Abidal and most of the board members would be asked to resign. Abidal has not done well since assuming that role.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2020
obainojazz:
Oh cool
Oh yes happy birthday,

We're all sure he'd want to celebrate it in a bigger style to beat Messis last birthday celebration.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 11:53am On Feb 05, 2020
ddippset:
Oh yes happy birthday,

We're all sure he'd want to celebrate it in a bigger style to beat Messis last birthday celebration.
We don't remember no birthday party undecided
Cool how you avoided talking about the video showing that pass cool

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
jpmoriarti:
To save what kind of face? I think Abidal and most of the board members would be asked to resign. Abidal has not done well since assuming that role.
And Bart hired him, shambles man! Let's wait for next season cos with our unending injuries and Messi's injury rumours e don be for us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
obainojazz:
We don't remember no birthday party undecided
Cool how you avoided talking about the video showing that pass cool
Video?

I thought I had gotten that and you behind me?

I won't respond in that subject again until you show me a pass as ingenious as this...

Back flicks wey people dey do for getto everyday?? Mtcheew..

Show me something..

Na for pass you wan compare today??

Stop embarassjng yourself abeg,, well you nor first get shame sha..

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
This is wat happend

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
I'm sure I did..
ddippset:
Video?

I thought I had gotten that and you behind me?

I won't respond in that subject again until you show me a pass as ingenious as this...

Back flicks wey people dey do for getto everyday?? Mtcheew..

Show me something..

Na for pass you wan compare today??

Stop embarassjng yourself abeg,, well you not first get shame sha..
obainojazz:
Watch 1.20 mins to 1.30mins or so.. O didn't watch all to even see that type of pass.. Ordinary backflips opens defense sef

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu_7KE9Siu8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
obainojazz:
I'm sure I did..
Not good enuff.

The best thing I saw there was at 1.14 and it's not close. There was enough space in between the defence for that pass.
Unlike this one from Messi where the pass went almost tru people's legs.

Gimme something equivalent.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Instead of Bartomeu to leave, it's every other persons that's leaving. smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
obainojazz:
I'm sure I did..

Guy you have time and strength o..you have provided countless proof and still...what's my own sef

[img]https://media./images/0ee5684fc13fc212720ef1ab11f12e4b/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
ddippset:
Not good enuff.

The best thing I saw there was at 1.14 and it's not close. There was enough space in between the defence for that pass.
Unlike this one from Messi where the pass went almost tru people's legs.

Gimme something equivalent.
pu7pl3:

Guy you have time and strength o..you have provided countless proof and still...what's my own sef

[img]https://media./images/0ee5684fc13fc212720ef1ab11f12e4b/tenor.gif[/img]
Can you imagine grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
obainojazz:
Can you imagine grin
Give up already.

There is nothing in that video equivalent to the Messi pass.

Give up already.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
We about to sign Getage striker Angel Rodriguez.

Who's the guy?

How good is he??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
ddippset:
We about to sign Getage striker Angel Rodriguez.

Who's the guy?

How good is he??

You watch La Liga and you don't know Angel?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3873) (3874) (3875) (3876) (3877) (3878) (3879) ... (6204) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.