Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4619569 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3872) (3873) (3874) (3875) (3876) (3877) (3878) ... (6204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
obainojazz:
Like I keep saying... La liga has wack defenders.. All of them playing high line making through pass easy.. Plus.. Barcelona players even makes it easy with the runs..
So why don't other players in la liga make those kinds of passes through "wack" defenders?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
ddippset:
With the news about Messi's fitness,

Maybe it's time to relieve Messi of Copa del rey duties.

We play Bilbao on Thursday, If we beat them we play the 2 legged semi finals next week and the week after next.

Leave Messi out.

Relive Wetin

Copa Dey rey might be the only thing for us to win this season.. best to bet on it

Just forget ucl for now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
cumz:

Relive Wetin

Copa Dey rey might be the only thing for us to win this season.. best to bet on it

Just forget ucl for now

You've got a valid point there. We need to re-modify our expectations downwards a little.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
cumz:

Relive Wetin

Just forget ucl for now
Lol

I rather lose the copa del rey resting Messi than win the copa del rey risking a long term injury for Leo.
Wetin be copa del rey?

The same people yabbing you for losing it last year would be the first to yab you for winning copa del rey this year.

Even if barca board has become so irresponsible at least let him stay for for his country in the summer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
TLona1:

Okay.

Should we talk about Messi's pass to Dembele against Chelsea 2 seasons ago?

Or we should talk about Messi's pass to Jordi Alba en route's Coutinho's goal agains Man U last season?

Are these La Liga teams?

My guy just give this your hatred a break. It's not making you think well again.
Busted.

Lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
All Bartomeu's signings so far...

Very poor management sad

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
ddippset:
So why don't other players in la liga make those kinds of passes through "wack" defenders?
I'm not doubting Messi's abilities.. Few players will give those passes consistently... Messi is part of them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
obainojazz:
I'm not doubting Messi's abilities.. Few players will give those passes consistently... Messi is part of them
Name the rest.

But I hope Ronaldo is not among them?

tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
ddippset:
Name the rest.

But I hope Ronaldo is not among them?

tongue
Ronaldo enters those type of spaces but then.. Ronaldo has given many crazy passes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
obainojazz:
Ronaldo enters those type of spaces but then.. Ronaldo has given many crazy passes
Is Ronaldo among them? Answer and stop beating about the Bush.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
ddippset:
Is Ronaldo among them? Answer and stop beating about the Bush.
Watch the Fourth and 1st assist... If you make the run, even if difficult... Ororo will find you... Messi fans overhype assist... Debryune has given better passes.. Let's hear word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwDgW2yvCSQ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
obainojazz:
Watch the Fourth and 1st assist... If you make the run, even if difficult... Ororo will find you... Messi fans overhype assist... Debryune has given better passes.. Let's hear word.

Even the last one

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
obainojazz:

grin grin grin

So 1st and 4th assists are what you want to compare with what you saw in that clip?

Why you dey play yourself like this na?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
obainojazz:

Messi is an exceptional passer and Penaldo is not. This video compilation won't deceive anyone here.

I can even upload videos of Suarez, Lewandowski, Benzema, Cavani and co giving good passes but does that mean they're exceptional passers? HELL NAH!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
ddippset:
grin grin grin

So 1st and 4th assists are what you want to compare with what you saw in that clip?

Why you dey play yourself like this na?
I can bet Messi can't give that last assist.. You guys would have hyped the life... Well, Ronaldo is the king of assists in UCL cool But but.. He doesn't give assists

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
obainojazz:
I can bet Messi can't give that last assist.. You guys would have hyped the life... Well, Ronaldo is the king of assists in UCL cool But but.. He doesn't give assists
Clown

Why are you changing the topic?

Show me an equivalent of that Messi assist I posted.

Not all these "cross and hope" nonsense assists you are showing there.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
obainojazz:
And don't tell me champions league assists.

Tell Me career assists.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
TLona1:

Messi is an exceptional passer and Penaldo is not. This video compilation won't deceive anyone here.

I can even upload videos of Suarez, Lewandowski, Benzema, Cavani and co giving good passes but does that mean they're exceptional passers? HELL NAH!
I'm sure Ronaldo has more assists that these three... How come Messi's killer passes dries up in the CL.. La liga defenders are trash.. Messi is good no doubt, but he knows how useless the league he plays in is cool

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
Goals Messi versus Ronaldo

Passes Messi versus De Bryune

Dribbles Messi versus Neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
obainojazz:
I'm sure Ronaldo has more assists that these three... How come Messi's killer passes dries up in the CL.. La liga defenders are trash.. Messi is good no doubt, but he knows how useless the league he plays in is cool
He didn't say assists

He said passes.

We're not talking about making an ambitious cross into the box.

We're talking incisive passes, defence splitting passes, intended passes.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
ddippset:
Clown

Why are you changing the topic?

Show me an equivalent of that Messi assist I posted.

Not all these "cross and hope" nonsense assists you are showing there.
How many times does the same situation happen in football... I watched that Barça game.. Messi was almost trash if not for that good assist... Watch Man city play and you will see Debryune giving give difficult passes per match.. I'll find Ronaldo's own.. But it will be difficult from his hundred plus assists cool

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
obainojazz:
Abeg I won't answer you for now,

Until you show me an assist that meets that standard.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
Rare picture of a 150mil glass manikin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
obainojazz:
How many times does the same situation happen in football... I watched that Barça game.. Messi was almost trash if not for that good assist... Watch Man city play and you will see Debryune giving give difficult passes per match.. I'll find Ronaldo's own.. But it will be difficult from his hundred plus assists cool
Find it.

A really good pass shouldn't be hard to find.

Till then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
obainojazz:

They also have good numbers of assist and like Ronaldo, are not exceptional passers.

Which one is UCL again? We're talking about passing dexterity you're talking about UCL.

Out of context bro.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ucsquare(m): 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
pu7pl3:
Rate picture of a 150mil glass manikin

If they had known they would have sold the glass and kept Malcom.. But anyhow sha, they've got aunty Fatima to rely on for now.. grin cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ucsquare(m): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
pu7pl3:
Rate picture of a 150mil glass manikin

If they had known they would have sold the glass and kept Malcom.. But anyhow sha, they've got aunty Fatima to rely on for now.. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
You guys need to see this

Lionel Messi hits back at Eric Abidal after he implied that some players weren't performing under Ernesto Valverde �

� Messi: "I honestly don't like to do this kind of thing but I think everyone has to be responsible for their job and take responsibility for their decisions."

� Messi: "Players are responsible for what happens on the field, we are also the first to acknowledge when we don't play well.

"Those in charge of sporting direction should also face up to their responsibilities and, above all, take charge of their own decisions."

� Lionel Messi: "Lastly, I think that when you talk about players, you should give names, because otherwise you are tainting everyone's name and feeding rumours that spread and are not true."

Messi knows we have been making a lot of stupid decisions concerning transfers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
ddippset:
He didn't say assists

He said passes.

We're not talking about making an ambitious cross into the box.

We're talking incisive passes, defence splitting passes, intended passes.

grin grin
Watch 1.20 mins to 1.30mins or so.. O didn't watch all to even see that type of pass.. Ordinary backflips opens defense sef

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu_7KE9Siu8

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
Dembele's barca career is over angry

The malcom sale looks more ret@rded day by day.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
IKON360:
You guys need to see this

Lionel Messi hits back at Eric Abidal after he implied that some players weren't performing under Ernesto Valverde �

� Messi: "I honestly don't like to do this kind of thing but I think everyone has to be responsible for their job and take responsibility for their decisions."

� Messi: "Players are responsible for what happens on the field, we are also the first to acknowledge when we don't play well.

"Those in charge of sporting direction should also face up to their responsibilities and, above all, take charge of their own decisions."

� Lionel Messi: "Lastly, I think that when you talk about players, you should give names, because otherwise you are tainting everyone's name and feeding rumours that spread and are not true."

Messi knows we have been making a lot of stupid decisions concerning transfers

This season just dey one kain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin

We are doomed

Na Ansu Fati and Griezman we wan take win UCL

PSG, Juve, City, Liverpool, Bayern shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (3872) (3873) (3874) (3875) (3876) (3877) (3878) ... (6204) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m), mostob(m), nonny1212 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.