Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4644685 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) ... (6220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2020
Melvyn11:

Even Neymar can do all those. Please don't bother wasting your time getting into an argument with that one.

Lol... I tire o

Igwe Henry was doing all these too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2020
Jokerman:

Opinions aren't the same things as fact and records and acheivements... Just imagine if there was social media during Pele and Maradona time.....

Well facts shows

Pele
Maradona

Zidane
Cr7
Ronaldo
Messi

Cryuff
Di stephano
Username checks out
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2020
Jokerman:

Opinions aren't the same things as fact and records and acheivements... Just imagine if there was social media during Pele and Maradona time.....

Well facts shows

Pele
Maradona

Zidane
Cr7
Ronaldo
Messi

Cryuff
Di stephano
Opinions do not form facts and records.

On the contrary, facts and records form opinions.

Jokerman might decide to interprete his facts and records in a certain way while ddippset and Fillipe Melo might decide to imterprete their facts and records in a different way.

At the end of the day it becomes a democratic process.
To make an analogy, if by any chance 80 percent of the world think that Pedro is better than Maradona; so be it.
Pedro is better than Maradona.
Not anyone of the remaining 20 percent is gonna tell us shit about Maradona winning the world cup singlehandedly or anything like that.

Majority opinion would supersede a minority opinion 2-4-7.

90 percent of the time the GOAT debate is centred around Pele, Maradona and Messi.

Wishing this away is impossible.

Just live with it.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2020
Sommyroy10:
Username checks out
A joker indeed!

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2020
Jokerman:

Can't Pele or Ronaldo or Maradona do all this??
Una get sense at all?

So why did you call Pele and Cristiano Ronaldo more complete?

Are they the only ones in the history of football that could use both feet and their heads?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:50am On Mar 27, 2020
Jokerman:

Lol... I tire o

You started all this by calling Pele and Ronaldo more complete...

So only Pele And Ronaldo could use both feet and the head too

You people develope selective amnesia when arguing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sommyroy10:
Username checks out

How can you place someone who has won only club trophies over someone who won both club and country trophies?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
ddippset:
You started all this by calling Pele and Ronaldo more complete...

So only Pele And Ronaldo could use both feet and the head too

You people develope selective amnesia when arguing.

Can Messi use his right foot?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jokerman:

Can Messi use his right foot?
His right foot for what?

Is it to score goals and make assists?

Or is it for karate'?

If it is for goals and assists then tell us how many goals and assists Ronaldo's 2 legs have us compared to how many Messi's 1 leg have us.

But if it is for karate' then I must have to admit Ronaldo is more complete.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jokerman:

How can you place someone who has won only club trophies over someone who won both club and country trophies?
The same way you can place Zlatan over Pedro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
pu7pl3:

More complete wetin? That your one legged shatta bandle that only knows how to choke when the lights shine brightest, how complete is he?

FIFA's record yen yen yen...[img]https://media./images/4fdcb3d711b4b83faf6efefce72964ce/tenor.gif[/img]

The same shatta bundle that is the ONLY standard in the game of football.

You're showing me screenshots of acclaimed "rigged" result for Messi's Ballon d'Or. Any idiotic blogger or pained Ronaldo fanboy can tweak that and it online.

Let's not forget that the same Ronaldo was "rigged" into Fifa best eleven.

Choke on the sixth ballon d'Or friend. No body but Messi owns that.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jokerman:

What has Messi acheived in football that names such as Pele, maradona, cr7, zidane or delima haven't acheived ?

Six-time World best player

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jokerman:

Pele
Cr7

More complete

Nah!!! Those two are just assistant GOATs.

The real one is a Six-time ballon d'Or winner
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
FirstbornWds:

You're showing me screenshots of acclaimed "rigged" result for Messi's Ballon d'Or. Any idiotic blogger or pained Ronaldo fanboy can tweak that and it online.

Keep this same standard of using number of balon d'or won when comparing your Xavi and Iniesta to Modric.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jokerman:

Can't Pele or Ronaldo or Maradona do all this??

Aside Messi, there is no other player that has proven to be able to efficiently pull it off?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Not when Modric vs Xavi comes up you will jump from counting balon dors.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Melvyn11:

Keep this same standard of using number of balon d'or won when comparing your Xavi and Iniesta to Modric.

Lol. This isn't even a comparison. Ronaldo and Messi didn't have too much of a great WC year and a more deserving third-place Modric won it. If not, he doesn't measure up to Busi's standard sef, talk more of Xavi and Iniesta
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jokerman:

In 100 years from now, people would still dispute Messi 91 goals (club and country) because they didn't watch it

Because the internet would be dead then abi?

Or YouTube and other video streaming platforms will stop functioning.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Lol. This isn't even a comparison. Ronaldo and Messi didn't have too much of a great WC year and a more deserving third-place Modric won it. If not, he doesn't measure up to Busi's standard sef, talk more of Xavi and Iniesta
I don't need your explanation on how Modric won. Next time when discussing Modric and Xavi/Iniesta and we bring who has won more balon dor just swallow it and agree Modric was better. You have been shouting 6 balon dor all through because it suits your agenda.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jokerman:

Lol... I tire o

Nonsense. What kind of stupid comparison is that?

Henry to Messi...

Abeg the difference is way too much. Talk another one

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
Melvyn11:

I don't need your explanation on how Modric won. Next time when discussing Modric and Xavi/Iniesta and we bring who has won more balon dor just swallow it and agree Modric was better. You have been shouting 6 balon dor all through because it suits your agenda.

Then, I'll take it that you were lazy not to have grasped my points before I mentioned Ballon d'Or.

Even without them, I can still go on to mention that he, Messi won more individual awards and even Team awards than any of the players the other guy mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Aside Messi, there is no other player that has proven to be able to efficiently pull it off?

Lol...

Pele?
Cr7?
Maradona?

Think again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Six-time World best player

Do you know Pele is the player of the century?

Do you know Pele has 7 France ballondor
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
ddippset:
His right foot for what?

Is it to score goals and make assists?

Or is it for karate'?

If it is for goals and assists then tell us how many goals and assists Ronaldo's 2 legs have us compared to how many Messi's 1 leg have us.

But if it is for karate' then I must have to admit Ronaldo is more complete.

Lol... Even giggs and robben used their right foot more than Messi grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Then, I'll take it that you were lazy not to have grasped my points before I mentioned Ballon d'Or.

Even without them, I can still go on to mention that he, Messi won more individual awards and even Team awards than any of the players the other guy mentioned.

Lol....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jokerman:

Is it by force to live up to your moniker?

Stop forcing it Bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Ronaldo is the standard in the game of Football, people pay to study how to be like him and what motivates him in schools, his impact in soccer can never be replicated anywhere in the world especially in LA Liga, the Argentine Frodo Baggins is just known for choking on the biggest stages due to his sever lack of cojones...

Everybody and their mothers have come to the consensus that Ronaldo is the best footballer alive right now except for y'all Cules and I can't blame y'all, Messi is the only good thing y'all have going right now and the rigged 6th balon d'Or is the only thing y'all can still use to stay relevant in this arguement, but reality is often disappointing when it hits you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
pu7pl3:

Ronaldo is the standard in the game of Football, people pay to study how to be like him and what motivates him in schools, his impact in soccer can never be replicated anywhere in the world especially in LA Liga, the Argentine Frodo Baggins is just known for choking on the biggest stages due to his sever lack of cojones...

Everybody and their mothers have come to the consensus that Ronaldo is the best footballer alive right now except for y'all Cules and I can't blame y'all, Messi is the only good thing y'all have going right now and the rigged 6th balon d'Or is the only thing y'all can still use to stay relevant in this arguement, but reality is often disappointing when it hits you

Lol. Spoken like a true Madridstar. I'd have loved to lecture you more but unfortunately, time wouldn't permit to.

But trust me, I'll be back to school you more. Probably by midnight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jokerman:

What does he need the right foot for? Just imagine... Imagine if he could use the two feet as effectively as Neymar. Man... It's better to experience than imagined.

He'd have practically enslaved every other player( Not like he hasn't though, but this time, with a wider margin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jokerman:

Lol...

Pele?
Cr7?
Maradona?

Think again

Jokerman. Those three you mentioned are simply second-fiddle to Messi. Anytime, Anyday.

They are good in their own ways, though.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Stupid to suggest Messi needs move from Barcelona’ – Carragher doesn’t rank Ronaldo higher for having changed clubs
yahoo.com Mar 27, 2020 6:31 PM
‘Stupid to suggest Messi needs move from Barcelona’ – Carragher doesn’t rank Ronaldo higher for having changed clubs
Lionel Messi does not need a move away from Barcelona in order to enhance his legacy, says Jamie Carragher, with it “stupid” to suggest that the six-time Ballon d’Or winner should follow the lead of eternal rival Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Portuguese superstar has taken on a number of different challenges over the course of his career.

Ronaldo started out in his homeland with Sporting, before going on to take in spells with Manchester United, Real Madrid and Juventus.

In contrast, Messi has remained loyal to Barca after stepping out of their famed La Masia academy system and has been tipped to hang up his boots as a one-club man.

Former Liverpool defender Carragher, who spent all of his playing days at Anfield, does not share the opinion that Messi needs to prove himself outside of Barca in order to top the list of all-time greats.

It’s just stupid. It’s absolutely daft,” Carragher told CaughtOffside of that debate.

“He’s at the top club, he’s the best player there, he’s the best player in Europe.

“The best show up against the best on the biggest occasions and that’s what he does so I don’t really listen (to other’s opinions). Fair play to Ronaldo and well done, but it’s not something to criticise Messi for.”

Carragher believes Ronaldo has traded clubs in an effort to prove a point to those who continue to compare him with Messi.

The ex-England international added: “I think that’s why Ronaldo’s moved. I think he knows that he’s always been seen as just behind Messi, so I think Ronaldo’s quite clever.

“I can say I’ve won the league in all these countries, been the top scorer in all these countries and these are more strings to my bow … I also think he probably does the opposite to what Messi does to try and paint himself as being slightly different.

“Listen, I don’t think of Franco Baresi and Paolo Maldini being any less of a defender because they never left AC Milan. So that’s not going to change me with Lionel Messi not leaving Barcelona. I mean, why would you leave Barcelona?”

The bolded absolutely summarizes Jokerman and his friends.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Jokerman. Those three you mentioned are simply second-fiddle to Messi. Anytime, Anyday.

They are good in their own ways, though.

I'm what areas are they second fiddle to Messi?

Leadership?
Goals?
Assists?
Free kicks?
Penalties?
Passes?
Set pieces?
Positioning?
Marking ability?
Speed and Acceleration?
Vision and technique?
Skills?
Dribbles??

Please enumerate

(1) (2) (3) ... (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) ... (6220) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.