Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,360 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4580141 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4018) (4019) (4020) (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
homesteady:

Wait, are you still "writing Madrid in"? grin grin
You guys are barely struggling to win and you think you can overturn the scores at Etihad?

Let me give you a clue, go and watch Man City Vs liverpool, that is what will happen to you guys. You people will try to attack because you need to score, then Man City will destroy the foundation of your defense with Counter attacks.

Ramos will not even be playing the match. It's not like he is the ultimate defender that is supposed to help out, but his extra ginger would have helped the team morale a little bit.

Okay

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
pu7pl3:
I like how most of you here are already writing real Madrid out of the UCL cos we lost the first leg grin grin

Who will score for your useless team that day?

Hope you know that it ain’t gonna be a Spanish ref that’ll officiate the match?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
haymekus:

Who will score for your useless team that day?

Hope you know that it ain’t gonna be a Spanish ref that’ll officiate the match?

My useless team?
grin
Okay

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
I didn't write Real Madrid off though. But chances are very low they'll progress. Ramos absence is a lot of concern for them and they don't score alot. They need to score two at least. It is very difficult not to imagine City putting 2 or 3 pass them. cry lipsrsealed So a betting man will definitely put his money on City dispatching them aside and moving on. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sommyroy10:
Stats doesn't say the whole story tho cheesy
Shey make I break am down?
Pieces am my broda grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
biomustry:

Pieces am my broda grin
Neymar's participation is team's play is alot more than Greizemann. I do not blame Greizemann at all. He is not a winger, unlike Neymar. Playing Greizemann out wide has really affected his performances, because Barca want to hold on to 4-3-3 formation even if we have players that suits another style such as 4-3-1-2, same that was tried out successfully against Villareal. I guess the way it is for Barca now, we need alot of consistency, even though it might mean doing away with our famed 4-3-3 formation.

Neymar, on the other hand, is a Barca player through and through and he joined Barca as a mere 21 yr old. So his first season is way better than that of Greizimann, who is already 28 or 29?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Neymar's participation is team's play is alot more than Greizemann. I do not blame Greizemann at all. He is not a winger, unlike Neymar. Playing Greizemann out wide has really affected his performances, because Barca want to hold on to 4-3-3 formation even if we have players that suits another style such as 4-3-1-2, same that was tried out successfully against Villareal. I guess the way it is for Barca now, we need alot of consistency, even though it might mean doing away with our famed 4-3-3 formation.

Neymar, on the other hand, is a Barca player through and through and he joined Barca as a mere 21 yr old. So his first season is way better than that of Greizimann, who is already 28 or 29?
Greizman plays best with another striker, France, Athletico Madrid even Real Sociedad. This one he was being forced to play from the wings impeded him. Hopefully our game today, he plays with Suarez up front with Messi behind them and someone else in midfield offering some level of incisive play too like Roberto did during the weekend.
My only problem with this 4 3 1 2 is that since it's a very narrow formation, width has to be provided by the wing backs and for all of Semedo and Alba's pace they are leaving almost 30 to 40 metres of open space behind them. Meaning any counter na express road. Technical fouls will have to be necessary and Lenglet, Pique and Busquets aren't pacy enough to cover those spaces. Hopefully, Setien finds a way to handle such space in the event of a counter

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
IKON360:

Greizman plays best with another striker, France, Athletico Madrid even Real Sociedad. This one he was being forced to play from the wings impeded him. Hopefully our game today, he plays with Suarez up front with Messi behind them and someone else in midfield offering some level of incisive play too like Roberto did during the weekend.
My only problem with this 4 3 1 2 is that since it's a very narrow formation, width has to be provided by the wing backs and for all of Semedo and Alba's pace they are leaving almost 30 to 40 metres of open space behind them. Meaning any counter na express road. Technical fouls will have to be necessary and Lenglet, Pique and Busquets aren't pacy enough to cover those spaces. Hopefully, Setien finds a way to handle such space in the event of a counter
You made a great point. We don't have midfielders and defenders with pace. It's going to be difficult though with lots of spaces to cover.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
biomustry:

Pieces am my broda grin
jpmoriarti has already broken game play, thank you. I would just add (tho he has said what I wanted to say angry )
One has played in the la Liga for 10 years before making a move to Barca at a supposed prime age, and rightly so.
The other, after 13 years of both academy and senior playing career outside of Europe came to Barca at the age of 21 and still put in a better shift than the former. Surely the former has to be on the side of harsher judgement or criticism.

I'm pro Griezmann (since he joined Barca), but Neymar had a fairly better first season at Barca.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
homesteady:

Ramos stepped on the guy's leg now, was that ever a debate?

The debate was if it was a Penalty or not.
IS IT A PENALTY?

USE YOUR CHURCH MIND ANSWR NOT YOUR BEER PARLOUR MIND
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
usbcable:

IS IT A PENALTY?

USE YOUR CHURCH MIND ANSWR NOT YOUR BEER PARLOUR MIND
It is, without a doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
jpmoriarti:
It is, without a doubt.
You be drunkard before grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
let people that were sober watching the match answer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
usbcable:

You be drunkard before grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
let people that were sober watching the match answer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media./images/dc385f8b73d4c142c89612e807ae03b6/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
Matchday!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by michealdeco: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lord we move
Please be with us today

Visca El Barca!!!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Herbiedeen(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
And to think the Bottlers themselves are the ones writting other teams off 1-2 is different from 2-0 n 3-0
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Herbiedeen:
And to think the Bottlers themselves are the ones writting other teams off
1-2 is different from 2-0 n 3-0

Nobody is writing Madrid off... just saying e go hard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Herbiedeen(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Taguchi:

Nobody is writing Madrid off... just saying e go hard
what i've been seeing here doesn't look like it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Walahi our play dey predictable as fvck
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Galactico4ever(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Where's ghettokid1?He didn't create a thread for 2day's game cos he knew barca won't win cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Your team is uber shyte, but no Barca fans think Barca will go through in the UCL while Madrid and Juve won't. Clowns!!!

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
Yeah, 10-10
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
Goooaaaallll!!!!
$uarez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
A win is a win. Either way.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2020
Our win yesterday was the only hope we have in retaining the league title.

Let me explain it to you.

Playing teams that are in danger of relegation or losing out on European football when it's 4 matches to go. Is one of the most difficult matches In a season and this is why our victory yesterday was one of our most difficult matches this season.

Now our Destiny is in our own hands because Madrid's next four matches will be their most difficult.

They might drop a point or even lose against Alaves because if you check very well, they won't go down without a fight.

But my concern is not just Alaves, Madrid's last two matches are against Villarreal (fighting for European football) and leganes (fighting to stay off relegation)

No matter how VAR or Referee wants to favour Madrid.

They will drop points, they cannot excape it.

If Madrid get a draw in any of their last two matches.

Which will drop the point to two points, Barcelona will win the league because either Villarreal or leganes will defeat Madrid.

You can save this my post for future reference.

As for Barcelona, our next three matches will be like taking stroll in the park.

You can check the tables to confirm my theory.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2020
SperoQuest:

Playing teams that are in danger of relegation or losing out on European football when it's 4 matches to go. Is one of the most difficult matches In a season and this is why our victory yesterday was one of our most difficult matches this season.

Now our Destiny is in our own hands because Madrid's next four matches will be their most difficult.

They might drop a point or even lose against Alaves because if you check very well, they won't go down without a fight.

But my concern is not just Alaves, Madrid's last two matches are against Villarreal (fighting for European football) and leganes (fighting to stay off relegation)

Which will drop the point to two points, Barcelona will win the league because either Villarreal or leganes will defeat Madrid.

As for Barcelona, our next three matches will be like taking stroll in the park.

Madrid play Leganes on the last day.

By then I think Leaganes would already be relegated. They will not fight.

I think it's a little too late. We lost this with our draw against Celta.
Even if Madrid draw 2 games we can't catch them.
Even then Madrid won't draw 2 games.
Even if they want to, VAR won't let them.

That Celta draw nailed us.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
tesppidd:
Madrid play Leganes on the last day.

By then I think Leaganes would already be relegated. They will not fight.

I think it's a little too late. We lost this with our draw against Celta.
Even if Madrid draw 2 games we can't catch them.
Even then Madrid won't draw 2 games.
Even if they want to, VAR won't let them.

That Celta draw nailed us.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
SperoQuest:

This is a Fantabulous analysis grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sweet chin music

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
SperoQuest:

Madrid also wants to win the league, so the motivation or morale boost of their opponents won't matter, you think it's easy to be an heavyweight and win your league twice in 12years.
A miracle is what it would take for us to win the league, not impossible but I wouldn't bank on it. We left it a little too late.

We should improve drastically for the UCL.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
ALEXAPLAYME:
Sweet chin music

If Var wanted to take a decision on this particular incident it could've been a pure Red card there but i understand them not to derail the game with 3 Red cards under 8 minutes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4018) (4019) (4020) (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.