Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4592697 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4039) (4040) (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) (4045) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Josskute(m): 6:49am On Jul 27, 2020
Olamyyde:

Did Juventus buy him to become a motivational speaker to their rivals?
See question oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by zainkay: 7:09am On Jul 27, 2020
Coutinho14:
i just saw a clip of Pedri and man that kid is ridiculous, absolute madness is the right word to describe what i just saw from a 17 year old kid playing in the segunda division shocked
The boy is good, I can even say we have more talented young players than Real Madrid, they just need the right system and fair chances, this attitude of selling them, loaning them has to stop, not that the first team players they loaned them out for have been exceptional.. Puig, Araujo, Fati, Trincao, Todibo, Pedri, Alena, Fdj, are still very raw..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2020
zainkay:
The boy is good, I can even say we have more talented young players than Real Madrid, they just need the right system and fair chances, this attitude of selling them, loaning them has to stop, not that the first team players they loaned them out for have been exceptional.. Puig, Araujo, Fati, Trincao, Todibo, Pedri, Alena, Fdj, are still very raw..

Of course you can say it but it doesn't mean it's true smiley

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
pu7pl3:

Of course you can say it but it doesn't mean it's true smiley
lol Fati better than any youngster you have in your attack, Puig better than any youngster you have in midfield

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Coutinho14:
lol Fati better than any youngster you have in your attack, Puig better than any youngster you have in midfield
grin grin grin

I can tell you what Asensio has helped us achieve in terms of trophies and even in matches against big teams like Barcelona (home and away). Let me not even talk about Vinicius and Rodrygo.

What has Fati and Puig achieved for you guys?

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
Coutinho14:

This na why Una players dey always flop...even Ceballos at arsenal is miles ahead of any youngster in your team..I'm going too far even Jesus Vallejo at Granada is a role model to your Cule babies

I don't even want to bring up any current first team youngster..that's overkill

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
BoleAndFish:
grin grin grin

I can tell you what Asensio has helped us achieve in terms of trophies and even in matches against big teams like Barcelona (home and away). Let me not even talk about Vinicius and Rodrygo.

What has Fati and Puig achieved for you guys?

Ansu Fati debut season - 7 goals
Asensio + Vinicius + Rodrygo - 8 goals

You even shamelessly added 24 year old Asensio to the mix. Asensio that is 7 years older than Ansu Fati grin grin

Tueh.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
pu7pl3:

This na why Una players dey always flop...even Ceballos at arsenal is miles ahead of any youngster in your team..I'm going too far even Jesus Vallejo at Granada is a role model to your Cule babies

Scroll up and read my post. Let it be on record that I told you about it, so that you will not claim that you didn't see it. cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Coutinho14:
Odegaard is better than puig sha but i think fati has a bigger potential than all their wonderkids.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
homesteady:

You even shamelessly added 24 year old Asensio to the mix. Asensio that is 7 years older than Ansu Fati grin grin

Tueh.
He was considered a kid when he made fun of your goal keeper and the entire Barcelona team.

I'm talking achievements bro! Achievements!! Vinicius & Rodrygo have won us the league. They were also instrumental in our victory and pummelling against your team in both legs.

I ask again.. What had Fati and Puig done for you guys?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
homesteady:

Tueh.
homesteady:

Scroll up and read my post. Let it be on record that I told you about it, so that you will not claim that you didn't see it. cheesy grin
Vinicius is still licking Pique and Cule tears even as we speak

Rodrygo already has his first UCL hattrick

Asensio was injured for 9months and came back like nothing happened...

Valverde is a god to any youngster you want to mention

Even people like Brahim that don't play are still considered better than most of your youngsters

Let me not even talk about Odegaard, Oscar, or Kubo..Una no reach...y'all can only boast of Fati and Puig mtchew

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
BoleAndFish:
He was considered a kid when he made fun of your goal keeper and the entire Barcelona team.

I'm talking achievements bro! Achievements!! Vinicius & Rodrygo have won us the league. They were also instrumental in our victory and pummelling against your team in both legs.

Okay. You can as well say Vinicius and Rodrygo with their 3 and 2 goals are better than Messi because they contributed massively to Madrid wining the league grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
pu7pl3:

Vinicius is still licking Pique and Cule tears even as we speak

Rodrygo already has his first UCL hattrick

Asensio was injured for 9months and came back like nothing happened...

Valverde is a god to any youngster you want to mention

Even people like Brahim that don't play are still considered better than most of your youngsters

Let me not even talk about Odegaard, Oscar, or Kubo..Una no reach...y'all can only boast of Fati and Puig mtchew

Ermm, all this shalaye is not necessary grin How do you explain this:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
BoleAndFish:

Messi was once a youngster, should we talk about his early days achievements? Fact is Fati has done better than any 17yr old in real madrid history lol, he has better numbers than hazard, vini and rodrygo combined.

Asensio is 24 and a 2 match wonder, boy hasn't done sh!t since that cup vs barca.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
Olamyyde:

Odegaard is better than puig sha but i think fati has a bigger potential than all their wonderkids.
to mention a few;

Tello
Cuenca
Jonathan Dos Santos
Bojan
Munir El-Hadidi (the dumbest of them all)

Same was said
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
You guys give these fools way too much attention
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
homesteady:

Ansu
vs
Rodrygo

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
homesteady:

You asked me to explain, I explained then you go ahead to say the explanation wasn't necessary while still asking me to explain again... Cules and inconsistency

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
Coutinho14:
Messi was once a youngster, should we talk about his early days achievements? Fact is Fati has done better than any 17yr old in real madrid history lol, he has better numbers than hazard, vini and rodrygo combined.

Asensio is 24 and a 2 match wonder, boy hasn't done sh!t since that cup vs barca.

When someone that doesn't know shiiit about football talks you just know...

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
pu7pl3:

When someone that doesn't know shiiit about football talks you just know...
I dey tell you even this season alone Kubo is far better than all there youngsterz imagine the guy alone terrorised us and Barcelona when we played against them...

Realmadrid got more youngsters than them....

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Olamyyde:

including Vini and Kubo?? You must be batman supervilian in Gotham
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
Topmaike007:
I dey tell you even this season alone Kubo is far better than all there youngsterz imagine the guy alone terrorised us and Barcelona when we played against them...

lol ok chief, whatever you say
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
pu7pl3:

You asked me to explain, I explained then you go ahead to say the explanation wasn't necessary while still asking me to explain again... Cules and inconsistency

It is shalaye now. Coutinho14 said Fati is better than all your attackers, you said it was a lie, then I brought Statistics to prove it.

How does your post explain why a combination of of 3 of your youngsters (including old man Asensio) have just 1 more league goal than our new star boy? grin grin

You people should just bundle all those boys and throw them away.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
usbcable:

Ansu
vs
Rodrygo

But Ansu is still better abi? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
Topmaike007:

Facts...this na just arguement I dey use amuse myself...you can call it a test run, testing the level of Cule delusions grin grin and some of them are passing with flying colours, like the one I'm about to quote below grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
homesteady:

It is shalaye now. Coutinho14 said Fati is better than all your attackers, you said it was a lie, then I brought Statistics to prove it.

How does your post explain why a combination of of 3 of your youngsters (including old man Asensio) have just 1 more league goal than our new star boy? grin grin

You people should just bundle all those boys and throw them away.
NeW sTaR bOy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:14am On Jul 28, 2020
homesteady:

But Ansu is still better abi? grin

Nope.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 4:55am On Jul 28, 2020
pu7pl3:

Facts...this na just arguement I dey use amuse myself...you can call it a test run, testing the level of Cule delusions grin grin and some of them are passing with flying colours, like the one I'm about to quote below grin
lolz
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HIRAETH: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
I miss this thread cool
Forca Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Why we day like argue unnecessarily here sef....

Truth is, our lads are not better than RM's. Forget the hour around A. Fati and R. Puig... We still need to see more of La Masia doing exploits and sincerely, the current Barcelona system is not conducive for that...

Case closed

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
FirstbornWds:
Why we day like argue unnecessarily here sef....

Truth is, our lads are not better than RM's. Forget the hour around A. Fati and R. Puig... We still need to see more of La Masia doing exploits and sincerely, the current Barcelona system is not conducive for that...

Case closed

c'est fini ...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
pu7pl3:

Please take it easy on them, they just lost their precious and only trophy. They don't know what they don't know, so let them deceive themselves.

Barca wants to become the new galaticos aa, una never start dey waste money, better talented KO, better tainted ni. Buy players. Dembele 140m, Countiho 140m, Griezmann 120m, soon na Martinez...

Imagine the cule mentioning Fatima and forgetting Kubo, the Japanese messi cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4039) (4040) (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) (4045) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.