Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4607521 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4040) (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) (4045) (4046) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
usbcable:

to mention a few;

Tello
Cuenca
Jonathan Dos Santos
Bojan
Munir El-Hadidi (the dumbest of them all)

Same was said
where is that Bojan self, aka new messi, last I recall he moved to Roma or where.

Even our wingers that left made waves, like the one in Napoli and the rest. where is Tello
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
usbcable:

Ansu
vs
Rodrygo
More goal contributions, better ratings, 1 hattrick, zero red cards over Guinea-bissau Bojan krkic.
Stats don't lie, people do.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Coutinho14:
i just saw a clip of Pedri and man that kid is ridiculous, absolute madness is the right word to describe what i just saw from a 17 year old kid playing in the segunda division shocked

What exactly did you see? Is he good or bad?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
Abeg ooo, who is.this 26years old Andre Coelho from Benfica that I read has just passed medical to become Barca player? Me, I no know am o. If you do tell us about him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Awesome01:
Abeg ooo, who is.this 26years old Andre Coelho from Benfica that I read has just passed medical to become Barca player? Me, I no know am o. If you do tell us about him.

He's a futsal player, not signing for your football team

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
FergieRaww:

Ok o, thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
FergieRaww:

lolz
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Blacknote: 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Krasid:
More goal contributions, better ratings, 1 hattrick, zero red cards over Guinea-bissau Bojan krkic.
I don't know where you got the one on bold.
Someone has a better goal rate, better XG, XA in lesser amount of minutes of play and is 2years younger, all you can come up with is better rating and zero red card, LOL. At least if you want to troll, do it intelligently.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Awesome01:

What exactly did you see? Is he good or bad?
he is freaking good to be 17, bold defence splitting passes and incredible decision making not to mention very smooth style of play. Boy made one crazy assist some games back where he flicked the ball in a way that made you think of iniesta

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
Coutinho14:
he is freaking good to be 17, bold defence splitting passes and incredible decision making not to mention very smooth style of play. Boy made one crazy assist some games back where he flicked the ball in a way that made you think of iniesta

Nice one, hope Setien watches this kids and develops them to be useful in the senior team, not buying wasted players here and there.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
Blacknote:

I don't know where you got the one on bold.
Someone has a better goal rate, better XG, XA in lesser amount of minutes of play and is 2years younger, all you can come up with is better rating and zero red card, LOL. At least if you want to troll, do it intelligently.
Asin ehh imagine bringing up red cards and yellow cards lmao, pathetic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
Krasid:
At 17 rodrygo was in his village lmao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Blacknote: 2:12am On Jul 29, 2020
Coutinho14:
Asin ehh imagine bringing up red cards and yellow cards lmao, pathetic.
You can mess up your brain cells discussing football/politics with most Nigerian. Calling him a Guinea-bissau Borjan-kirkc (he can't even spell it right) is the lowest of low. They better/intelligent facts he could have come up with.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Blacknote: 2:18am On Jul 29, 2020
Coutinho14:
The kid's good, but I don't see him getting enough game time next season and his primary position is already occupied in this current team ( I may be wrong), a loan will do him a lot of good.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 7:16am On Jul 29, 2020
Coutinho14:
At 17 rodrygo was in his village lmao
and at 18 he made the biggest leap of his life, to the biggest club and the grandest stage of the UCL, in a completely different league and culture something even messi has yet to do. Rodrygo fearlessly did. Give that boy respect o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:20am On Jul 29, 2020
BlueAngel444:
and at 18 he made the biggest leap of his life, to the biggest club and the grandest stage of the UCL, in a completely different league and culture something even messi has yet to do. Rodrygo fearlessly did. Give that boy respect o

You don day pass boundary.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chrisus(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2020
Would anyone here take Thiago back?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2020
Chrisus:
for free, yes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2020
Chrisus:
Guy is washed up. We don't need him. If you're no longer good enough for Bayern, you can't be good enough for Barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Guy is washed up. We don't need him. If you're no longer good enough for Bayern, you can't be good enough for Barcelona.

Fact.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
Barca should sign this guy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slynation(m): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Before dragging Messi into this shit you should have known Messi left Argentina for Spain at the age of 13....

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
Slynation:

Before dragging Messi into this shit you should have known Messi left Argentina for Spain at the age of 13....
hasn't left to another club

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Pemobile deh give me joy................... Penaldo waiting for his own share
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slynation(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
BlueAngel444:
hasn't left to another club
Leave Barca to where?? When you get at the Top, you stay at the top...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
cheesy

Remain in the shadows..

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:18am On Jul 30, 2020
TLona1:
cheesy

Remain in the shadows..
Funny these trolls are silent today lmao. Whenever Ronaldo doesn't score penalties he becomes Jesse Lingard

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Blacknote: 12:32am On Jul 30, 2020
Slynation:

Leave Barca to where?? When you get at the Top, you stay at the top...
Truer words has never been spoken.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Blacknote: 12:37am On Jul 30, 2020
Chrisus:
Yes for the right price.

jpmoriarti:
He's still an elite midfielder, and can easily displace most of the midfielders in this current squad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 4:13am On Jul 30, 2020
Twitter won't kill me grin

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Vykinx: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dembélé won't be available to Setién for the game against Napoli. Barça don't want to rush his recovery, and the plan for the Frenchman is to be fit for the quarter-finals in Lisbon, if Barça proceed to the next round of course. [@sinconcesiones] https:///zKevRXOHCm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Afobear: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
130million Flopbele got injured again while recovering from an Injury grin grin... You can't make this Flopbele Joke up

(1) (2) (3) ... (4040) (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) (4045) (4046) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.