Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4602195 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) (4045) (4046) (4047) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HIRAETH: 5:12am On Jul 31, 2020
Barcelona will NOT sign any more players until they can sell a footballer. The club’s economy does not allow any investment if no money goes into the coffers. The technical secretary has direct orders from President Bartomeu and the economic area.
@rac1
#FCB
Braithwaite can leave Barcelona this summer. The idea of the club is to sell him for the same amount they got him for, which is €18M. Alternatively, if an offer does not arrive, the club could also send him on loan.
@SkySport#Braithwaite

Lenglet did part of the session with the group today. Good signs which indicate that he will be available to take part against Napoli. #FCB

@CatalunyaRadio has had access to the report that Salut has sent to UEFA and Barça — confirms that, today, Barcelona is a safe and responsible destination, and that there should be no problem for Barça-Napoli to be played at the Camp Nou. #FCB

Barcelona is already negotiating the exit of Braithwaite to the Premier League. Several teams want him, West Ham and Everton, with whom Barça has a good relationship, and are the most interested. They are already in talks to transfer him.
@martinezferran#Braithwaite

And as far as Suarez, Lenglet & Griezmann are concerned, I’m expecting them to be fit for the game against Napoli. Lenglet had even trained part of the session with the group today. Tier 1 Sources confirmed that their presence isn’t in danger. #Suarez #Lenglet #Griezmann

About Dembele: So now most of Barcelona’s Tier 1 sources have confirmed that his presence against Napoli will be complicated, and it would also be risky. But the options of playing in the QF’s aren’t ruled out, that is if they manage to qualify past Napoli. #Dembele

Setién doesn't want Messi to drop deep to try and create chances in the Champions League. The coach considers it'd only hurt him up front. To make life easier for Messi, Setién has instructed Puig and De Jong to be very precisely with their passing plays to the forwards. [md]

Dembélé didn't have good feelings in Tuesday's training. It ended with inconvenience and the stage was repeated on Wednesday, so this Thursday the workload had dropped.
@fansjavimiguel#Dembele

Ousmane Dembélé is ruled out for the Champions League match against Napoli. Doctors and technicians do not want to force him and the goal is to get him ready for the matches (final cool in Lisbon.
@Marsallorente#Dembele

The FCB rests tomorrow, back to training Saturday at 9.30

Eric Garcia is a Barcelona madman. He thinks, there is his family here & knows that Pique is getting old. Pep won't stay in City for long. They today don't have the money to pay for his last year of contract. Eric is number 1 on the list, Pau is second.
@rac1#Garcia

Barcelona will NOT sign any more players until they can sell a footballer. The club’s economy does not allow any investment if no money goes into the coffers. The technical secretary has direct orders from President Bartomeu and the economic area.
@rac1
#FCB

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
What's your pick for the 2019/2020 season:
Best player:
Best Defender:
Best Midfielder:
Best Attacker:
Best Young talent:
Most improved:
Goal of Season:
Most entertaining match:
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
FirstbornWds:
Best player:
Best Defender:
Best Midfielder:
Best Attacker:
Best Young talent:
Most improved:
Goal of Season:
Most entertaining match:

Benzema
Ramos
Valverde
Benzema
Vinicius
Vinicius
Ramos' free kick against Mallorca
The 2nd el classico

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
FirstbornWds:
Best player:
Best Defender:
Best Midfielder:
Best Attacker:
Best Young talent:
Most improved:
Goal of Season:
Most entertaining match:
1.Best Player Messi

2.Best Defender Pique

3.Best Midfielder ?

4.Best Attacker ?

5.Best Young Talent Puig

6.Most Improved Puig

7.Goal Of The Season ? I don forget

8.Most Entertaining Match ? I don forget

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
FirstbornWds:
Best player:
Best Defender:
Best Midfielder:
Best Attacker:
Best Young talent:
Most improved:
Goal of Season:
Most entertaining match:

-Messi
-Pique
-Puig
-Messi
-fati
-Ruqui Puig
-Suarez backheel vs Mallorca
-None

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
Best player: Messi

Best Defender: Pique

Best Midfielder: I will still pick Messi.

Best Attacker: Messi

Best Young talent: Puig

Most improved: Semedo

Goal of Season:

Most entertaining match: Barcelona vs Villarreal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2020

Best Defender: Ramos

Best Midfielder: Saul Niguez

Best Attacker: Gerard Moreno

Best Young talent: Ansu Fati

Most improved: Martin Odegaard

Goal of Season: Grezimann vs Villareal

Most entertaining match: Betis vs Barcelona
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
homesteady:

Best Midfielder: I will still pick Messi.

Best Young talent: Puig

Goal of Season:

Most entertaining match: Barcelona vs Villarreal

This your case no be am o.... Lol.

Best player: Ter Stegen
Best Midfielder: R. Puig/Arturo Vidal
Best Young talent: I'm confused btw who to choose btw Fati and Puig
Most improved: Lengelet
Goal of Season: Suarez Back heel goal
Most entertaining match: Vs Villareal... Every single player was involved in that win.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
jpmoriarti:

Best Defender: Ramos

Best Midfielder: Saul Niguez

Best Attacker: Gerard Moreno

Most improved: Martin Odegaard

I meant from the FCB team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
FirstbornWds:

I meant from the FCB team
Well, you weren't specific. So I gave me view as regards the whole league.

From FCB team, I do not hold much of the players to high esteem. Lots of average performances from most of them apart from Messi and few times, Arturo Vidal.

Best player: Ter Stegen

Best Midfielder: Arturo Vidal

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mikeangelo0433: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
FirstbornWds:
Best player:
Best Defender:
Best Midfielder:
Best Attacker:
Best Young talent:
Most improved:
Goal of Season:
Most entertaining match:
Messi
Sergio Ramos

Messi
Ansu Fati
Ruqui Puig

Real Mallorca vs Celts Vigo

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2020
tesppidd:
1.Best Player Messi

2.Best Defender Pique

3.Best Midfielder ?

4.Best Attacker ?

5.Best Young Talent Puig

6.Most Improved Puig

7.Goal Of The Season ? I don forget

8.Most Entertaining Match ? I don forget
best defender Pique you must be a joker
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2020
FirstbornWds:
Best Defender:pique
Best Midfielder:?
Best Attacker:Messi
Best Young talent:Fati
Most improved:Puig
Goal of Season: Griezmann vs real betis (1st goal)
Most entertaining match:Barca vs betis
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2020
Topmaike007:
best defender Pique you must be a joker
Pique is like Messi.

He was so good at a point that we no longer see him as good anymore.

Pique has dropped compared to 2010-2015.

But he was our best defender for 2019/20.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Rakitic for Bentacur finally... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Mehn let’s just buy auba, atleast for the next two seasons, after that, we can settle for a cheaper option
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
haymekus:
Mehn let’s just buy auba, atleast for the next two seasons, after that, we can settle for a cheaper option

Nigga won't fit in.. and a bit old.. even though he is better than laca IMO. I think lacazet is better suited to Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
haymekus:

Auhameyang is 31 years old for fvcks sake undecided
And there is no way arsenal will let him go for a price south of €60 million, it will be wise to add a few bucks to that and get ourselves a Martinez smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
khingTony:

And there is no way arsenal will let him go for a price south of €60 million, it will be wise to add a few bucks to that and get ourselves a Martinez smiley
Right now, Martinez is not worth more than 70mil, we shouldn't pay anything more.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
khingTony:

Auba is outta contract, Martinez is 110m,

Auba can still perform for 2 seasons, by then Martinez will be running out of contract so we can get him for cheap, just like what Chelsea did
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
haymekus:

Auba is outta contract, Martinez is 110m,

Auba can still perform for 2 seasons, by then Martinez will be running out of contract so we can get him for cheap, just like what Chelsea did
His contract is going to expire in June 2021, by that time he'll be 32 years old
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sommyroy10:
Right now, Martinez is not worth more than 70mil, we shouldn't pay anything more.

Lautaro is worth more than €70m, let's face it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
khingTony:

Lautaro is worth more than €70m, let's face it
Before lockdown, when he was banging in goals, I considered him 80mil, not 120mil not to talk of now. What makes you think he's worth 100mil+, his age? Or because that's inter's asking price? We should stop overpaying for players. How much would you pay for Lukaku?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sommyroy10:
Before lockdown, when he was banging in goals, I considered him 80mil, not 120mil not to talk of now. What makes you think he's worth 100mil+, his age? Or because that's inter's asking price? We should stop overpaying for players. How much would you pay for Lukaku?
I won't pay more than 75mill for lukaku
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
khingTony:

75mil for Lukaku? Man, appointing you as Barcelona Manager will be disastrous o. In all fairness, the best Barcelona can go for Lukaku is 55m. Anything more than that is way over the chart and not worth it one bit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
khingTony:
See? Overpaying again and this Lukaku was arguably Inter's best player this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
FirstbornWds:

75mil for Lukaku? Man, appointing you as Barcelona Manager will be disastrous o. In all fairness, the best Barcelona can go for Lukaku is 55m. Anything more than that is way over the chart and not worth it one bit.
No team would accept 55mil for Lukaku tho, not in this market.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sommyroy10:
No team would accept 55mil for Lukaku tho, not in this market.

I'll use that as a starting bargain. I wouldn't under any circumstance go above 60, 65m. If not, then we don't have a deal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Lukaku's market value is €68mill, do you think inter will accept less for him? Before Barcelona bought coutinho, his value was €90m, but Barcelona paid as high as €145m plus add-ons that may make the deal rise up to €160m.

Inter won't let lukaku go for less than €75m, and if Barcelona are desperate to get him, they will have to pay it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
khingTony:

Lukaku's market value is €68mill, do you think inter will accept less for him? Before Barcelona bought coutinho, his value was €90m, but Barcelona paid as high as €145m plus add-ons that may make the deal rise up to €160m.

Inter won't let lukaku go for less than €75m, and if Barcelona are desperate to get him, they will have to pay it

God forbid the day Barcelona will be desperate to sign Lukaku.

Nah.... There are better options abeg, besides even with a bargaining price of 65M, Barcelona can categorically make Lukaku force a move to the Catalan, even against Inter's wish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 6:25am On Aug 03, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Guy is washed up. We don't need him. If you're no longer good enough for Bayern, you can't be good enough for Barcelona.
Bayern knew Arturo wasn't good enough again too...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
But But But how true is this list?
Just saw it on the net.

21st-century spot-kick kings

Cristiano Ronaldo: 114
Francesco Totti: 75
Lionel Messi: 75
Zlatan: 64
Frank Lampard: 50
Edinson Cavani: 48
Steven Garrard: 46
Alessandro Del Piero: 44
Ronaldinho: 44
Sergio Aguero: 41
Antonio di Natale: 41
Robert Lewandowski: 39
Ruud van Nistelrooy: 39
David Villa: 37
Eden Hazard: 36
Ciro Immobile: 35
Aritz Aduriz: 35
Fabio Quagliarella: 34
Diego Milito: 33
Luis Figo: 33

(1) (2) (3) ... (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) (4045) (4046) (4047) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BykeLaByke and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.