Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,124 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4667507 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4086) (4087) (4088) (4089) (4090) (4091) (4092) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Zyxzzzz:

New day grin

Rocks...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
pu7pl3:
Leadway really used this grin grin grin wtf grin grin

Woah! grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
pu7pl3:

Now this is some reasonable copywriting here. It'll sell a fortune.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
barackodam:

Yes, presence of players motivate opposition to score more or less. It's psychology...

On one end, you have a Neuer vs MATS fight, on the other hand, you have a Barça vs Bayern fight.

They have a team, we have Messi. I don't think they can have any other joy than watching Messi cry.

2 - 1, or 3 - 1 certainly won't do that

Teams score goals because they want to score goals not cause of any player. Bayern knew we were at our lowest point and them at the highest point, Messi or no Messi. Taking full advantage of that also meant sending a message to the rest of the teams in the competition. Ronaldo playing won't have made no difference because Ronaldo has also been in the same field his team conceded 5 goals and could easily have conceded more.Its just how the game works.

It's ridiculous saying a team outscored the other team because they wanted to make their star player cry. If it's for bragging rights like El clasico,I could understand. It's more absurd saying that the other decided to score more goals because of the other teams players

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
FergieRaww:

Woah! grin

Zero chills bro grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
tesppidd:
lol

It's obvious you're channelling your grievance at the wrong quarters.
You are obviously blaming Messi for the over reliance on Messi.
How could you blame Messi for over reliance on himself?
What is the work of the coach?

It's not your fault though. When Barca have employed farmers as coaches recently.
Mediocre coaches everywhere. That's what's affecting you guys.

Coaches will come and collect 5 million pounds a year but still cannot solve a Messi dependency problem.

I miss big time coaches like Ferguson, Wenger, Mourinho, Capello and co.

Most fans forget that we've solely relied on Messi for only 3 seasons and all of those seasons were under Valverde. Prior to that we fared pretty well with Neymar leading lines when Messi was injured or during the games we didn't produce his magic just like against PSG 2015 under Enrique saw MSN and we all know how that story goes. 2016 season didn't produce much as 2015 but it was still fairly ok with the teams responsibilities still shared amongst the trio. With Neymar leaving,Dembele coming in injured as usual and not fit, I could understand Valverde coming in and heavily relying on Messi for his bailout in his first season but Valverde had no clue on what he was doing subsequently. Even though am not a fan of Setien,there was little him too could do given the time he came in and the state of the squad at that time so he still went back to relying on Messi. The blame lies square on Bart and Valverde

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Now this is some reasonable copywriting here. It'll sell a fortune.

ABI nau grin grin their PR group should get a raise
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Will miss this Legend sad

Quique Taka...

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
tesppidd:
You want to sell a man who's still the best footballer in the world simply because the team over depends on him?
Over depend!
grin grin grin

I am sorry Baracko, you're my guy but that's got to be the most stupiid thing I ever heard.

grin grin

Okay.....maybe I'm too rash. Emotions are high, I agree.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't be preparing for life after Messi.

As for your other post, I wasn't really blaming Messi for us being reliant on him.

He's nothing but a victim of his own brilliance. I've just never been a fan of passtomessi, even when we were reaping from it actively. And now that it's affecting us negatively, it's really dejecting

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
Adiwana:

Teams score goals because they want to score goals not cause of any player. Bayern knew we were at our lowest point and them at the highest point, Messi or no Messi. Taking full advantage of that also meant sending a message to the rest of the teams in the competition. Ronaldo playing won't have made no difference because Ronaldo has also been in the same field his team conceded 5 goals and could easily have conceded more.Its just how the game works.

It's ridiculous saying a team outscored the other team because they wanted to make their star player cry. If it's for bragging rights like El clasico,I could understand. It's more absurd saying that the other decided to score more goals because of the other teams players

Teams and players score to send a message.

A 3 - 1 win is respectable. They know, we know. But respect was never the intention. Disgrace was the intention.

Go back and look at all heavy wins between heavyweight. A message was always being sent.

Both 2 - 0 and 10 - 0 does the same work.

But then, one is a win, the other is a disgrace.

There was a reason the players were laughing there and then on the pitch, and bragging thereafter. The game wasn't about mere qualification. Stop acting like its not obvious.

They intended to send a message, to make someone cry, and that they did.

I'm done with this discussion, sir
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
FergieRaww:
Will miss this Legend sad

Quique Taka...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
barackodam:

A 3 - 1 win is respectable. They know, we know. But respect was never the intention. Disgrace was the intention.

Go back and look at all heavy wins between heavyweight. A message was always being sent.

There was a reason the players were laughing there and then on the pitch, and bragging thereafter. The game wasn't about mere qualification. Stop acting like its not obvious.

You're seeing what is not there. Respect in football is so overrated and such a stupid idea. The basic rule of football is outscoring your opponent as much as you can and Bayern did just that. Why score two goals when you can score 10 goals?? Are players who were winning supposed to be crying?? This is the champions league and nobody should be apologetic to playing to their strengths. We've won ourselves by large margins and I don't see anybody complaining about that. We beat Madrid by 5 goals and till today still brag about it. It is how football is
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
tesppidd:
You want to sell a man who's still the best footballer in the world simply because the team over depends on him?
Over depend!
grin grin grin

I am sorry Baracko, you're my guy but that's got to be the most stupiid thing I ever heard.

grin grin

The guy is really speaking from an emotional stand point

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adekaka12345: 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
barackodam:

The Bayern coach was mad when they lost chances... They really meant business to disgrace Barcelona FC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
Sing with me cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 1:50am On Aug 18, 2020
tesppidd:
What is shocking about it?

I remember vividly in 2014 on this thread, a number of persons wanted a 27 year old Messi sold only because we hadn't won the Champions league in 3 years.

So don't be shocked...

Nawa o!!

It's funny how the legitimate best player in the world who is just 33 should leave his/our club because "wE wANt tO ReBuiLD". ... Really funny!

The same Messi who every club would go any length to get is the one we should do away with... LMAO!

That common saying about not knowing the value of something until that thing is lost is actually true.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:06am On Aug 18, 2020
pu7pl3:
god punish them..

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:15am On Aug 18, 2020
barackodam:

Okay.....maybe I'm too rash. Emotions are high, I agree.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't be preparing for life after Messi.

As for your other post, I wasn't really blaming Messi for us being reliant on him.

He's nothing but a victim of his own brilliance. I've just never been a fan of passtomessi, even when we were reaping from it actively. And now that it's affecting us negatively, it's really dejecting
Ma Guy we need beta coach wey get liver and sense.

Coach wey sabi buy players.

A world class coach should be able to solve that Messi dependency.
Like FirstbornWds said; probably relieve Messi of a free role and restrict him to his position MAYBE.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:25am On Aug 18, 2020
barackodam:

There are cases where teams actualy show respect and take their foot off the pedal once a comfortable scoreline is achieved.
That is respect.
So you're completely on point.

But it's completely optional.

We can't be mad at Bayern for that and take it personally.
If e vex us make we go revenge. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:56am On Aug 18, 2020
pu7pl3:
Very classless from a professional organisation. Mocking Barcelona fans in the name of marketing. Are they not expecting to have Barcelona fans as customers? I won't believe this is from them. Maybe photoshop

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:14am On Aug 18, 2020
Koeman is looking at Van Der Beek.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:21am On Aug 18, 2020
tesppidd:

He has always liked the guy.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 7:29am On Aug 18, 2020
Messi? Leaving?

Tesspidd say it ain't so bro, say it ain't so.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2020
tesppidd:
If it's possible, I don't think we should do away with coutinho yet, a mid field of Van de Beek + Coutinho + De Jong and Puig on the bench, What can possibly go wrong?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2020
tesppidd:
I've always like van De beek. His forward runs are just mad. I was shocked barca were gunning for De Jong and De ligt only.
The fact that they were blind to van de beek's play shows how useless abidal is. Thank God they saw De Jong tho.
But what's going to happen to the other midfielders.

Initially, I was hoping barca would gun for Ten haag. But then again.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2020
khingTony:

If it's possible, I don't think we should do away with coutinho yet, a mid field of Van de Beek + Coutinho + De Jong and Puig on the bench, What can possibly go wrong?
grin grin grin

We pray ooh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Messi? Leaving?

Tesspidd say it ain't so bro, say it ain't so.... grin
grin

It ain't so brother. It ain't so.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 9:04am On Aug 18, 2020
tesppidd:
can Barcelona afford him cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2020
khingTony:

KO man KO cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2020
barackodam:

I agree somehow,but we can't blame them tho,see the way their coach was behaving as if it was his team that was being massacred
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 9:28am On Aug 18, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Very classless from a professional organisation. Mocking Barcelona fans in the name of marketing. Are they not expecting to have Barcelona fans as customers? I won't believe this is from them. Maybe photoshop

They probably didn't think about that, most people don't know how to control their emotions, they might not see it as mere marketing.

In conclusion, they will probably loose customers (Barcelona fans). Very unprofessional.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2020
temi1290:

They probably didn't think about that, most people don't know how to control their emotions, they might not see it as mere marketing.

In conclusion, they will probably lose customers (Barcelona fans). Very unprofessional.

My brother, only an emotional Barcelona fan will find this embarrassing. The brutality is harsh no doubt but trust me, they'll actually win more customers with a cheeky, straightforward copy like that. What has happened has happened, what is left is to love and use everything on our everyday favor... We chop am be say we chop am. No need to be emotional about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4086) (4087) (4088) (4089) (4090) (4091) (4092) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.