Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,502 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4668132 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4087) (4088) (4089) (4090) (4091) (4092) (4093) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adekaka12345: 9:38am On Aug 18, 2020
FirstbornWds:

My brother, only an emotional Barcelona fan will find this embarrassing. The brutality is harsh no doubt but trust me, they'll actually win more customers with a cheeky, straightforward copy like that. What has happened has happened, what is left is to love and use everything on our everyday favor... We chop am be say we chop am. No need to be emotional about it.

It is not emotional. Would they do that for Arsenal/Man UTD/Chelsea with a large fan base in Nigeria? You don't toy with football fan base when you are dealing with adverts. They are just lucky it is Barcelona. That was bad advertising...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Very classless from a professional organisation. Mocking Barcelona fans in the name of marketing. Are they not expecting to have Barcelona fans as customers? I won't believe this is from them. Maybe photoshop

Can't you even try a little bit to hide the pain?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2020
tesppidd:
god punish them..

grin

Na lie grin grin it's blessings on blessings for them cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2020
FirstbornWds:

My brother, only an emotional Barcelona fan will find this embarrassing. The brutality is harsh no doubt but trust me, they'll actually win more customers with a cheeky, straightforward copy like that. What has happened has happened, what is left is to love and use everything on our everyday favor... We chop am be say we chop am. No need to be emotional about it.

Guy, I've been watching you closely as of late...you have started sounding more sensible and mature like the likes of Debroslink...I'm happy for you man

What changed?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2020
FirstbornWds:

The trashing was needed actually
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2020
Adekaka12345:

It is not emotional. Would they do that for Arsenal/Man UTD/Chelsea with a large fan base in Nigeria? You don't toy with football fan base when you are dealing with adverts. They are just lucky it is Barcelona. That was bad advertising...

lol,especially those agbero Chelsea fans with zero joy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 11:37am On Aug 18, 2020
pu7pl3:

Can't you even try a little bit to hide the pain?

What is funny

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2020
If una like make una go employ Coleman na trashing una go still collect, Because you guys 8-2 admit it that Messi and Co need to leave for a rebuild....

Villarreal can't even get trashed upto 8, bayern no get joy I swear grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2020
temi1290:

I agree somehow,but we can't blame them tho,see the way their coach was behaving as if it was his team that was being massacred

I don't blame them, we had it coming. I blame us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 11:56am On Aug 18, 2020
tesppidd:
Ma Guy we need beta coach wey get liver and sense.

Coach wey sabi buy players.

A world class coach should be able to solve that Messi dependency.
Like FirstbornWds said; probably relieve Messi of a free role and restrict him to his position MAYBE.

So, EV no get sense, and Quique no get liver? grin

I can't remember the last time a Barça coach bought player, maybe Lucho sha. Bart has been the one buying players

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
barackodam:

I don't blame them, we had it coming. I blame us
'First to do no dey pain,but u see revenge,e dey pepper flesh'
The moral of this proverb is that vengeance is coming.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
Topmaike007:
If una like make una go employ Coleman na trashing una go still collect, Because you guys 8-2 admit it that Messi and Co need to leave for a rebuild....

Villarreal can't even get trashed upto 8, bayern no get joy I swear grin cheesy

Is it ur 8-2,y e con dey pepper u pass us na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
pu7pl3:

Guy, I've been watching you closely as of late...you have started sounding more sensible and mature like the likes of Debroslink...I'm happy for you man

What changed?

Hian.... Truth no say make we no talk am na. There are things that need to be stated raw na.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
Adekaka12345:

Brother, the advertising was cool. It's a hook. Something that'd want you to know more. It isn't necessarily trolling per se. They saw something that would basically won them more customers a d they exploited on it. Only people with no sense of reasonable justice will see it otherwise.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
pu7pl3:

What changed?

Yea the guy get sense pass all of them for this their thread, haven't interacted much with Debros tho' but he's always against his fellow cules just like Hulk616 lol grin (not saying he's anything like that child oo) before they'll come for my head now grin

but the ogapatapata of all foolishness na that Dippshit guy followed by that Spero.quest as close 2nd grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
See them, analysing who has sense and who doesn't,I wonder if they themselves have

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by arabmoney14: 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
*juventus appoint pirlo to rebuild juventus
Juve fans: good he will rebuild a better squad that can support ronaldo
*barca plans to rebuild the club
Barca fans: messi should be part of those sold. He's too old

Meanwhile ronaldo is 2 years older than messi..how many juve fans have we seen saying he's too old for the club?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
TalabiAudu:
Sing with me cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Now this is some reasonable copywriting here. It'll sell a fortune.
Or lose a fortune

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
arabmoney14:

Meanwhile ronaldo is 2 years older than messi..how many juve fans have we seen saying he's too old for the club?

What's this one saying now?
You obviously didn't read what others have been saying abi.

No one is saying Messi should leave because he's old, they're just saying the problem of over reliance on Messi which we've been crying about for years can only be solved if he leaves..

It's a painful thing to admit but it might just be a correct, lasting solution if barca doesn't want to be the next arsenal after Messi leaves.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
Issues piling

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by arabmoney14: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
joviegghead:

What's this one saying now?
You obviously didn't read what others have been saying abi.

No one is saying Messi should leave because he's old, they're just saying the problem of over reliance on Messi which we've been crying about for years can only be solved if he leaves..

It's a painful thing to admit but it might just be a correct, lasting solution if barca doesn't want to be the next arsenal after Messi leaves.
I wasn't specific about a particular fan
Am just addressing something many fans are now saying on barca pages
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Brother, the advertising was cool. It's a hook. Something that'd want you to know more. It isn't necessarily trolling per se. They saw something that would basically won them more customers a d they exploited on it. Only people with no sense of reasonable justice will see it otherwise.
I admit the concept was cool.

It was good word play.

But the problem is that it didn't originate from them.

That 8-2 stuff was all over social media that night immediately the match ended.

For a renowned organization to start using it when it wants even a concept of theirs; is the only fuuccck up I see there.

But truth be told there would still be some really pissed off Barca fans esp in Catalonia who are never gonna find any humour with that..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
arabmoney14:
I wasn't specific about a particular fan Am just addressing something many fans are now saying on barca pages
Many fans?! Hmm. Definitely not barca fans.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
Here below is a good example of why you cannot just wake up one morning and be shouting; this one go, that one go.
Busquets go, Pique go, Alba go, Suarez go, Vidal go, Rakitic go, Roberto go, Messi go.

You can't spend money and wipe out the entire squad and then expect them to immediately hit the ground running and coman win champions league for you.

The truth remains that it is practically impossible for all the oldies to go this summer..
Before you realise it you'd be battling for Europa league spots.

*I see Pique, Alba and Roberto staying.

*I see Suarez, Rakitic, Busquets and Vidal leaving.

If we achieve this, it would be a very good first step towards the rebuilding process.

All those here fantasizing and expecting a total clear out of 9 of the oldies is on a long thing.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
tesppidd:
Here below is a good example of why you cannot just wake up one morning and be shouting; this one go, that one go.
Busquets go, Pique go, Alba go, Suarez go, Vidal go, Rakitic go, Roberto go, Messi go.

You can't spend money and wipe out the entire squad and then expect them to immediately hit the ground running and coman win champions league for you.

The truth remains that it is practically impossible for all the oldies to go this summer..

If we achieve this, it would be a very good first step towards the rebuilding process.

All those here fantasizing and expecting a total clear out of 9 of the oldies is on a long thing.

I'll prefer Alba, Umtiti, Rakitic Suarez and Roberto to leave. As for Vidal, Pique, and Busi, play them secondarily.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
tesppidd:

I don't see Suarez leaving sha....i'm not so sure.

And I'm pretty sure Busi ain't quitting either

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
arabmoney14:

I 8 2 tell you this but it's because Messi and barca finished trophless while juve did not, and not finishing trophyless but Lost, got humiliated and infact Bayern used barca to make a statement. I also hate to point put out to you, excuse me, I 8 2 point put to you that the lose was predestined, from finishing 82 points to Bayern scoring that unnecessary yet amazing own goal

for years to come, every time a football person says I 8 2 they will remember what happened to Barca. It's now a statement, a barca badge
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
Eric Abidal has been sacked as Barca Sporting Director.

Get d Hell out, you won't be missed!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
jonsnow92:
Eric Abidal has been sacked as Barca Sporting Director.

Get d Hell out, you won't be missed!

Good riddance

Too many rubbish signings over the years..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
I don't want psg or Bayern Munich to win the champions league.

If psg win it, people will saying Messi is the one that needs Neymar bla bla bla.

If Bayern wins it, they will now have more champions league than Barca.

I'm rooting for leizpeig

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
TLona1:

Good riddance

Too many rubbish signings over the years..
The last Sporting director we had that had sense was Hubizaretta and the last group of signings were those he made in 2014-2015 season. Rakitic, Ter Stegen, Suarez and Bravo.
Abigail just useless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4087) (4088) (4089) (4090) (4091) (4092) (4093) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.