Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4630495 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4734) (4735) (4736) (4737) (4738) (4739) (4740) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Interesting how you can perceive it from there, you must be in your regular jaguda slum looking for what to eat. Little wonder maggots are now your friends.
tell your mother to stop being a dirty woman...
All her customers have all run away from her because she has a smelly Vagin.a grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Eeeew
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
i cannot blackmail an anini and a scam artist...
His family will be picked up on Monday most definitely, until the low budget yahoo boy firstbornwds comes out...
Where he'll be locked up until I'm satisfied
You’re a lousy blackmailer and a proud chest beater. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
My fourth car is on its way, and firstbornwds the kleptomanic anini doesn't have one..
Sad sad boy grin

Lol. I have just one car and it's a lexus.

But I am pretty sure the so-called vehicles you are parading as yours isn't even close to what we have in our yard for haulages.

Not on your life, boy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:
You’re a lousy blackmailer and a proud chest beater. tongue
tell that to your ugly transgendered ;Dsister when you see her.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
My fourth car is on its way, and firstbornwds the kleptomanic anini doesn't have one..
Sad sad boy grin
So it's now about car? No more about giving him the huspuppi treatment
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
tell your mother to stop being a dirty woman...
All her customers have all run away from her because she has a smelly Vagin.a grin

At least, she was decent enough to show me my father.

Yours can't even point to one person or even an animal as yours cos the copulation leading to your birth, is one too many. Whether na goat or human being born you, she no no. Anyone way come, she go introduce you as him son.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Lol. I have just one car and it's a lexus.

But I am pretty sure the so-called vehicles you are parading as yours isn't even close to what we have in our yard for haulages.

Not on your life, boy
here we go again grin

Show us pictures of your Lexus grin

I have backed mine with pictures haven't I?

I stay alone, so I choose to drive my 3 cars whenever I want it...
Show us your Lexus, broke anini grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:
we're waiting till Monday where his family will be picked up for sure grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Lol. He thinks dissing is his thing. Lol, man forgot I do that for a living. I've got stories that are big sellers on Amazon that even had it. How much more him, a local stray dog tryna feed from the slum.

I am so in for this all day. Bring it on, officialdj. Please, let it continue.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
here we go again grin

Proud chest beater. shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
we're waiting till Monday where his family will be picked up for sure grin
Lmaooo.

Guy, you're so damn funny.

Proud ipob chest beater
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
We're waiting grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
here we go again grin

Lol, I am not in the class of clowns that take random pictures. I have nothing to prove to you. Once you get to my family house on Monday like you claim, you can go ahead and take enough, and from different angles too.

Why are you delaying until Monday na? Why not today? It's still bright. Or you want to come rid here with how I absconded with my family? Go today, you'll get more results, lousy moro.n
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
The three keys...
Show us your car firstbornwds the broke Lagos hustler

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
We're waiting grin

Wait, what kind of a phone do you use that causes your pictures to look so hungry? Are they representing you?

Show us something that won't strain our eyes, please?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Lol, I am not in the class of clowns that take random pictures. I have nothing to prove to you. Once you get to my family house on Monday like you claim, you can go ahead and take enough, and from different angles too.

Why are you delaying until Monday na? Why not today? It's still bright. Or you want to come rid here with how I absconded with my family? Go today, you'll get more results, lousy moro.n
of course the broke monkey doesn't have anything to show us..
Okay, show us your bug infested one room jalopy ;Dyou call a house
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
The three keys...
Show us your car firstbornwds the broke Lagos hustler
proud boy sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Lol. He thinks dissing is his thing. Lol, man forgot I fo that for a living. I've got stories that were big sellers on Amazon that even had it. How much more him, a local stray dog tryna feed from the slum.

I am so in for this all day. Bring it on, officialdj. Please, let it continue.
you Diss me shocked

If wishes were true.. Go Diss your mother for giving birth to an ugly kleptomanic like you grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:
proud boy sad
dm me. I still stand by my words of buying you an original Barcelona Jersey.... Suffer no dey Taya you grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
of course the broke monkey doesn't have anything to show us..
Okay, show us your bug infested one room jalopy ;Dyou call a house

Moro.n, you are only chestbeating. Go and pay those you owe, scammer. If you can't, please go home, earth is full.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Wait, what kind of a phone do you use that causes your pictures to look so hungry? Are they representing you?

Show us something that won't stay in our eyes, please?

Chaiii grin grin grin

I was about to ask same question o. So ugly, poor quality picture for someone who claims he owns 2 benz. At least get a decent phone. $700 can get you a decent phone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
you Diss me shocked

If wishes were true.. Go Diss your mother for giving birth to an ugly kleptomanic like you grin

I say it again, this time with a bigger pride.

My looks alone will humble you. It'll make you wish never to be born. That I am sooooooooo sure of.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I say it again, this time with a bigger pride.

My looks alone will humble you. It'll make you wish never to be born. That I am sooooooooo sure of.
grin
You look like an infant premature gorilla, so I'd be humbled of course... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Chaiii grin grin grin

I was about to ask same question o. So ugly, poor quality picture for someone who claims he owns 2 benz. At least get a decent phone. $700 can get you a decent phone.

The guy na broke niccur na. Officialdj, take a brighter picture and show us. I might consider showing one of what you asked.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Chaiii grin grin grin

hahaha...
I should snap my 12 Pro max for you grin

There are levels to these things
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
dm me. I still stand by my words of buying you an original Barcelona Jersey.... Suffer no dey Taya you grin
I buy mine directly from Barcelona stores at the Camp Nou. When next I visit, I'll be getting the latest Jersey. So I don't need your assistance here.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
grin
You look like an infant premature gorilla, so I'd be humbled of course... grin

Take a better shot and show us. Monkey
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Take a better shot and show us. Monkey
it feels so good bullying this kleptomanic....

Haha.... I'm just getting started
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
hahaha...

I don't need to see the phone. Just take decent pictures. That represents the quality of phone you're using.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:
I buy mine directly from Barcelona stores at the Camp Nou. When next I visit, I'll be getting the latest Jersey. So I don't need your assistance here.
when next you visit aba you mean?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
hahaha...

Ha... iPhone 12 pro max took those pictures abi Nokia 3110c? My Xiaomi will take a better one even with dirty lens.

Try another lie abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4734) (4735) (4736) (4737) (4738) (4739) (4740) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.