Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4630982 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4733) (4734) (4735) (4736) (4737) (4738) (4739) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
who's your guy undecided

If i slap you dirty?

I'm very well built and ripped, and I'd knock your forehead off with just a hit....
You klegged albino...it's obvious you're hated everywhere you go, and I do a hushpuppi on you by paying a police officer to shave your head, and slapping you every morning 66 times, so the scamming spirit your mother and father deposited in you, that unfateful day they were fuckin.g to produce you will flee to the abyss..

Dominique, I'm still waiting for you to ban this con artist from scamming anyone here, as he's a flat headed kleptomanic and a perennial ga.y transgender that frolicks the streets of Lagos seducing little kids....
Albino pedophile grin

You slap me dirty?

Not you, nor your whoring mom, or your league of dads or even the deity goat that TOPPED your seed can try to lay as much as a finger on me in real life.

Was one of your dad a paedophile, or an albino? Cos you seem to be using those words too much. Did you just meet them? Please tell them they are so unfortunate to have even tried to mate with a LovePeddler to produce you. They deserve death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Me? Do business with him? I am only calling him out cos of his numerous scamminng acts. He's tryna get back by trying blackmail, which is further exposing his misery. Kiliahi don call am big baby, so make I just chill day watch.

Dude can't offer me anything Nah. Which of my marketing tools can he even try to afford? Not my coding pieces or even writing biz would he try to have.

Dude is the kind of person that will root up random pictures of cars and claim it as his... Do you think such lowlife can amount to anything profitable?

at the bolded grin cheesy

This broke Lagos boy that Fidelix must have scammed is measuring fingers with me grin

Let's do this...
Send me a screenshot of your account, and if it's worth 10 million naira, I'd credit you 500k this minute...

In short, let me deposit the money with wese, so you do it. grin

This broke idiot with only a life on nairaland wants to compare your finances with me who trades a minimum of $15k daily grin

Joker...
Albino joker...
Dominique, ban this idiot right now before he scams someone here

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

You slap me dirty?

Not you, nor your whoring mom, or your league of dads or even the deity goat that TOPPED your seed can try to lay as much as a finger on me in real life.

Was one of your dad a paedophile, or an albino? Cos you seem to be using those words too much. Did you just meet them? Please tell them they are so unfortunate to have even tried to mate with a LovePeddler to produce you. They deserve death.
i just gave you a challenge up there anini grin

Screenshot your bank balance, and if it's up to 10 million... 10 million is too much for a broke con artist
No 5 million, I'll credit you 500l this minute...
Who will hold the funds here?

As far as Monday is concerned, I'd put a cassava stuck inside your mom's gut, so she whines in pain and agony in birthing a hushpuppi like you grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
We're waiting for the anini to screenshot his balance... Don't you want free 500k grin

Klegged bastard

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
We're waiting for the anini to screenshot his balance... Don't you want free 500k grin

Klegged bastard
OfficialDJ:
at the bolded grin cheesy

This broke Lagos boy that Fidelix must have scammed is measuring fingers with me grin

Let's do this...
Send me a screenshot of your account, and if it's worth 10 million naira, I'd credit you 500k this minute...

In short, let me deposit the money with wese, so you do it. grin

This broke idiot with only a life on nairaland wants to compare your finances with me who trades a minimum of $15k daily grin

Joker...
Albino joker...
Dominique, ban this idiot right now before he scams someone here

Kai... So you can pay me 500k for simply showing my acct balance but can't pay those that work for you? Gosh, your pettiness knows no bounds.

Or maybe, your next turn is to connive with your bunch of ret.ards and try to rob me? Nah, try another plan pri.ck. I was born and bred by proper parents and don't have lots of DNAs clouding my cells, so I am bound to be smart to foil your plan.

You know my family house already ( or so you claim), so why not come, and arrest me and in the same vein, coerce me to show you my account balance which you can as well share here? Or is it one of your numerous lies?

I remember that some group of honest businessmen offered to up to 50k to you at some point if you could actually do something with your fictitious car then which you couldn't do, cos you knew your ass was busted ( HeavenlyBang abeg, come and justify this)

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
Which reasonable person comes online to drop a shot of his account balance? Lol... This guy na glorified mumu o? Or you think here is one of those cult meetings where you share you supposed achievements with your fellow fraudsters?

Oh, na robbing you won venture into now, hen OfficialDj?

May you be caught in your first outing?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin grin
FirstbornWds:

Kai... So you can pay me 500k for simply showing my acct balance but can't pay those that work for you? Gosh, your pettiness knows no bounds.

Or maybe, your next turn is to connive with your bunch of ret.ards and try to rob me? Nah, try another plan pri.ck. I was born and bred by proper parents and don't have lots of DNAs clouding my cells, so I am bound to be smart to foil your plan.

You know my family house already ( or so you claim), so why not come, and arrest me and in the same vein, coerce me to show you my account balance which you can as well share here? Or is it one of your numerous lies?

I remember that some group of honest businessmen offered to up to 50k to you at some point if you could actually do something with your fictitious car then which you couldn't do, cos you knew your ass was busted ( HeavenlyBang abeg, come and justify this)
I'd never pay for a mediocre job... Not matter how much I have....

Never grin
Rob you with a screenshot of your account balance grin

Leemao... I'm not asking for your atm pin or numbers albino clown grin

Of course you can't show it because you don't have it, you purple amoeba....

I overestimated you...

I've brought it down to 1 million..
If you can show me a million in your account, I'd credit it with 500k... Any member here to hold the money grin

You broke, self demented clown with one trousers two shirts and a file jacket trekking round Lagos looking for scrappy jobs...
You seriously think you stand the chance in dissing the king of disses?
Your father must have originated from the land of the gorillas..
Safe to see how ugly and oddly shaped you look....

I've given you my challenge, accept it, or shut your wide big lips forever cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Which reasonable person comes online to drop a shot of his account balance? Lol... This guy na glorified mumu o? Or you think here is one of those cult meetings where you share you supposed achievements with your fellow fraudsters?

Oh, na robbing you won venture into now, hen OfficialDj?

May you be caught in your first outing?
shut up agric fowl...
Of course you can't send us a screenshot because you are a broke frustrated jejune who develops 20 websites for 10,000 naira.... Yen yen yen....
Broke cow..
Who in his right senses wouldn't want free 500k grin

Okay, my bad... Screenshot us 500k available balance in your bank account, and I'd tip it another 500k...
I can send the money to a reputable member here for safe keeping....

I don't mean a stolen screenshot from Google, because you'd definitely be bursted, just like i bursted you using your alternative moniker to like your stupid and poor attempt to Diss the king of Diss wink grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
grin ;DI'd never pay for a mediocre job... Not matter how much I have....

Never grin
Rob you with a screenshot of your account balance grin

Leemao... I'm not asking for your atm pin or numbers albino clown grin

Of course you can't show it because you don't have it, you purple amoeba....

I overestimated you...

I've brought it down to 1 million..
If you can show me a million in your account, I'd credit it with 500k... Any member here to hold the money grin

You broke, self demented clown with one trousers two shirts and a file jacket trekking round Lagos looking for scrappy jobs...
You seriously think you stand the chance in dissing the king of disses?
Your father must have originated from the land of the gorillas..
Safe to see how ugly and oddly shaped you look....

I've given you my challenge, accept it, or shut your wide big lips forever cheesy grin

Lol, I am the kind of guy you'd see and so wish to become. You won't match me in looks, not matter how many men slept with your mother. None, I repeat none will be close to what I look like when I am sick and wake up in a cold morning. That's a fact which I am sure you are aware of.

Talking about the account balance thing;

You already claim to know my house, how am I sure showing you a Ss won't trigger you calling on your fellow rogues and bandits to stage a kidnap or even rob me? Aside that, which reasonable person would even agree to share his ss on a public forum? I am tryna prove anything. I am what I am and I don't go about scamming poor writers off their sweat.

Why so slow in thinking? You are a scammer and your field of operation warrants that you should at least, be smart in thinking. Be creative so you can at least, chop small life before you them shoot you dead.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
shut up agric fowl...
Of course you can't send us a screenshot because you are a broke frustrated jejune who develops 20 websites for 10,000 naira.... Yen yen yen....
Broke cow..
Who in his right senses wouldn't want free 500k grin

Okay, my bad... Screenshot us 500k available balance in your bank account, and I'd tip it another 500k...
I can send the money to a reputable member here for safe keeping....

I don't mean a stolen screenshot from Google, because you'd definitely be bursted, just like i bursted you using your alternative moniker to like your stupid and poor attempt to Diss the king of Diss wink grin

Lol. Now you are talking. You already know that I am a programmer which means, I was right about you all along. But let me correct something. I do more than just develop websites. I am more into debugging, maintaining and troubleshooting systems/apps, which in one pay is good enough to cater for you, your league of fathers and even rent your haggard whoring mom to twerk for her Bleep-buddies to give them a hardon, and even do them a whole lot of good for ages without complaints. And you know the good part, usdt is usually the mode of payment.

To top it all, I am an digital influencer and a writer. Now tell me, do you think in your wildest dream that you can measure up?

Nah, I am not here to rant about my finances. You caused it but it is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Lol, I am the kind of guy you'd see and so wish to become. You won't match me in looks, not matter how many men slept with your mother. None, I repeat none will be close to what I look like when I am sick and wake up in a cold morning. That's a fact which I am sure you are aware of.

Talking about the account balance thing;

You already claim to know my house, how am I sure showing you a Ss won't trigger you calling on your fellow rogues and bandits to stage a kidnap or even rob me? Aside that, which reasonable person would even agree to share his ss on a public forum? I am tryna prove anything. I am what I am and I don't go about scamming poor writers off their sweat.

Why so slow in thinking? You are a scammer and your field of operation warrants that you should at least, be smart in thinking. Be creative so you can at least, chop small life before you them shoot you dead.
mercedes benz cls550 8million...
Toyota 3 million
Honda supercharged coupe
My 2015 cls550 from copart has been fully paid for and costs 15million..

It ships soon..
Go figure...now tell me which of your family and their generation has seen 2 million before?
I'm even arguing with a broke demented fool....

Show us your account balance or get lost.....

This idiot who lives a fake life here sips garri and groundnut to bed thinks everyone is his mate cheesy

Your mother is to be banned fr existence for keeping you in her rotten womb for 9 months when this thing should have been aborted and flushed...
Kidnap you?
grin

No. I'd do a hushpuppi on you and pay hoodlums to rape your anus instead...
HIV gay stricken hermaphrodite

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Lol. Now you are talking. You already know that I am a programmer which means, I was right about you all along. But let me correct something. I do more than just develop websites. I am more into debugging, maintaining and troubleshooting systems/apps, which in one pay is good enough to cater for you, your league of fathers and even rent your haggard whoring mom to twerk for her Bleep-buddies to give them a hardon, and even do them a whole lot of good for ages without complaints. And you know the good part, usdt is usually the mode of payment.

To top it all, I am an digital influencer and a writer. Now tell me, do you think in your wildest dream that you can measure up?

Nah, I am not here to rant about my finances. You caused it but it is what it is.
who gives a sh.ite what you're into grin

This struggling scum.bag who do ten dollar jobs is here ranting and measuring dicks with his master....
You want to compare your useless low programming jobs that you get once in 3 months to my cyrpto wallet of over $85k, PayPal, webmoney, skrill, etc..

Big time joker...
Screenshot your Balance or shut it broke clown....

Of course you can't, because you spend 20 hours of your time arguing with men here who have made it in Life cheesy

grin

And you of course made mention of you being a programmer on my thread you dementia ridden goat.. Who gives a Bleep about your life or existence? It's that irrelevant to even a foetus
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
mercedes benz cls550 8million...
Toyota 3 million
Honda supercharged coupe
My 2015 cls550 from copart has been fully paid for and costs 15million..

It ships soon..
Go figure...now tell me which of your family and their generation has seen 2 million before?
I'm even arguing with a broke demented fool....

Show us your account balance or get lost.....

This idiot who lives a fake life here sips garri and groundnut to bed thinks everyone is his mate cheesy

Your mother is to be banned fr existence for keeping you in her rotten womb for 9 months when this thing should have been aborted and flushed...
Kidnap you?
grin

No. I'd do a hushpuppi on you and pay hoodlums to rape your anus instead...
HIV gay stricken hermaphrodite

Lol, so your cls550 is now 8 million... Not 1.5 again?

I have another place where you mentioned that it costs 5.5m but I no fit search. Very soon, you go tell us say na the allocstioneay them pay your state them you use buy am.

Guy, come down, learn make you see person to help you.

Modified: I don see the 5.5m price.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
Chaiiii grin grin grin grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Lol, so your cls550 is now 8 million... Not 1.5 again?

I have another place where you mentioned that it costs 5.5m but I no fit search. Very soon, you go tell us say na the allocstioneay them pay your state them you use buy am.

Guy, come down, learn make you see person to help you.
who's your guy? If I slap you undecided

You're now rapping in pidgin? cheesy grin
Your life must be miserable...
You must be obviously derange.d if you didn't see the question mark at the end of my post grin

Which community secondary school did you attend?
I'm sure you skipped classes to steal mangoes somewhere instead of learning cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
who gives a sh.ite what you're into grin

This struggling scum.bag who do ten dollar jobs is here ranting and measuring dicks with his master....
You want to compare your useless low programming jobs that you get once in 3 months to my cyrpto wallet of over $85k, PayPal, webmoney, skrill, etc..

Big time joker...
Screenshot your Balance or shut it broke clown....

Of course you can't, because you spend 20 hours of your time arguing with men here who have made it in Life cheesy

grin

Of course you've made it in life. You made some of your unfortunate fathers proud by following what they have in their genes, scamming, insulting, drunkenness and vices like that. And you also have followed your ma's footstep by being a manwhore. During your town crying, one actually asked you to return back to your ashawo thread

Oh yes, you've made it in life. Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:

You must be obviously derange.d if you didn't see the question mark at the end of my post grin

I'm sure you skipped classes to steal mangoes somewhere instead of learning cheesy
Guy, how come your so-called car is costing different amounts in different occasions wink shocked

Are you sure this car exists like ds?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Chaiiii grin grin grin grin smiley

his fellow ga.y retard is here drooling over my car pictures..
I swear be nice to me, and I'd get you an original Barcelona Jersey, so you can burn down that dirty clone you have in your cupboard grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Lol... But to be candid, how much you buy your Cls550 gangan?

Abi na beer parlor matter you pick the price from?

Cos we don see 1.5, we don 5.5, we don even see 8milllion. You are confusing us... How much you buy am really?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Guy, how come your so-called car is costing different amounts in different occasions wink shocked

Are you sure this car exists?

Lol, you wait. He's just getting started.

By the time I am fine with him, he'll close this down and get another moniker.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Are you sure this car exists?
shit up ga.y clown...
You want receipts? I'd show you grin

I spent over 2 million tuning that car to be a beast, so I bully toyota wannabes on the road, and race with my fellow car freaks.. There are levels to these things grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Are you sure this car exists like ds?
do you know what tunes are?
Stuck to football ga.y
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
his fellow ga.y retard is here drooling over my car pictures..
I swear be nice to me, and I'd get you an original Barcelona Jersey, so you can burn down that dirty clone you have in your cupboard grin
Lmaooo sad

Be nice to you

So it is clout you're chasing here by blackmailing FirstbornWds??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
shit up ga.y clown...

I spent over 2 million tuning that car to be a beast, so I bully toyota wannabes on the road, and race with my fellow car freaks.. There are levels to these things grin

By Toyota wannabes, do you mean Legxsus abi Leggedis Benz?

Cos I am sure you've never handled a steering in your entire life

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Lol, you wait. He's just getting started.

By the time I am fine with him, he'll close this down and get another moniker.
grin
You meant your mother's pu.ssy will stop stinking like a dead rat and maggots coming out grin

Eeew...
I can perceive the stench from here grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
do you know what tunes are?
Stuck to football ga.y

Shattap... You don't have a barrow, how much more a car...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Lmaooo sad

Be nice to you

So it is clout you're chasing here by blackmailing FirstbornWds??
i cannot blackmail an anini and a scam artist...
His family will be picked up on Monday most definitely, until the low budget yahoo boy firstbornwds comes out...
Where he'll be locked up until I'm satisfied

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
grin
You meant your mother's pu.ssy will stop stinking like a dead rat and maggots coming out grin

Eeew...
I can perceive the stench from here grin

Interesting how you can perceive it from there, you must be in your regular jaguda slum looking for what to eat. Little wonder maggots are now your friends.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
shit up ga.y clown...

grin grin grin grin

Guy, did you once trade in ladipo or currently trading there

I know quite a few that behaves and talk like you do.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
My fourth car is on its way, and firstbornwds the kleptomanic anini doesn't have one..
Sad sad boy grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:
grin grin grin grin

Guy, did you once trade in ladipo or currently trading there

I know quite a few that behaves and talk like you do.
yeah... I once bought a battery from your father... He sells dead batteries there grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
i cannot blackmail an anini and a scam artist...
His family will be picked up on Monday most definitely, until the low budget yahoo boy firstbornwds comes out...
Where he'll be locked up until I'm satisfied

You said you'd kill me by an alfa when we started.... It never happened.

Now, you want to go to the police? Do you think it's free?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4733) (4734) (4735) (4736) (4737) (4738) (4739) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.