Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4582484 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4731) (4732) (4733) (4734) (4735) (4736) (4737) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Uptownerd: 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ozil was highest assist maker in Laliga, Premier league, Bundesliga and the other league he played.

He played with Ronaldo...so Ronaldo didn't bother himself about assist.

So as a forward that he his, count his goals!

Golden shoe in England
Golden shoe in Spain
Golden shoe in Italy
Golden shoe in Europe (National)
Highest goal scorer in the history of UCL
Highest goal scorer in the history of National teams in world
Highest goal scorer in a single UCL season

Choke on that cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Messi is a forward, his job is to score goals but he still finds a way to entertain us and deliver assists even better than the so-called Ozil that's a midfielder. Yet he's almost at par ( even with a better goal conversion and ratio, despite being two years younger) with Cr5. Let us not even bring individual awards cos we are still waiting for MeSEVEN to happen before lowering your coffins.

Can you show us another wailing method?

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
There's a little girl on this thread always scared to quote me directly grin

Anyways, I can't even join words with no Nairaland hushpuppi cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Virus99:

Ronaldo plays forward. His job is to score goals and not to give assist.
Oya remove the assist and count only the goals... cheesy

FACT!........lets also remove the 147 matches Ronaldo has over Messi and compare their goals alone at 920 matches.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Wailing is now a hobby. Man, Copa America really dealt some silly blows.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Moura7:

FACT!........lets also remove the 147 matches Ronaldo has over Messi and compare their goals alone at 920 matches.

After-the-fact!....let us wait out the 147 matches wink
Since Ronaldo will surely retire before him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
Virus99:

After-the-fact!....let us wait out the 147 matches wink
Since Ronaldo will surely retire before him.
Lol...let's see tho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
Make them do am if e easy... Being a GOAT isn't some forced down shiiii. It comes naturally and Lord Leo dominates it all!!

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
Uptownerd:
https://uptownerd.com/2021/07/30/barca-transfer-news-staying-going-gone-striker-sold-to-bundesliga-giants/
Yeah 16 yr old bravo, Good luck to him at Leverkusen, Meanwhile seems braithwaite might soon be heading for West Ham for 15m
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
OfficialDJ:
Warning!!!
Firstborn wds is a notorious scammer and is on the run..
The albino kleptomanic scammed a female nairalander of a huge sum of money, and is on the run...
We've been to his family's house, and we've been told he's absconded....
He is a dangerous and notorious scammer and a potential rapist too...

Do not have any dealings with this person under any circumstance, in or outside this forum....
Be warned...
He'd be accosted soon!!!
Where's your proof niccur undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:02am On Jul 31, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Guy is angry cos I busted his scamming acts/arts and killing off his latest stint at defrauding people with a new moniker hustle.o

As for his pettiness, make I finish wetin day my neck first, this him style na child's play. E go see influencer fashion. E kuku no as e day be me and am.

Been a while he came to town cry sef.

OfficialDj, here is dry.. Comman remind us how I defrauded a friend of yours 360k and wet here with ya tears.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:46am On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Make them do am if e easy... Being a GOAT isn't some forced down shiiii. It comes naturally and Lord Leo dominates it all!!
hehehe

Sets and subsets!

I just love this. Ï was a guru back then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:42am On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Guy is angry cos I busted his scamming acts/arts and killing off his latest stint at defrauding people with a new moniker hustle.o

As for his pettiness, make I finish wetin day my neck first, this him style na child's play. E go see influencer fashion. E kuku no as e day be me and am.

OfficialDj, here is dry.. Comman remind us how I defrauded a friend of yours 360k and wet here with ya tears.
Thought as much, Just dey careful with that big baby

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 7:44am On Jul 31, 2021
Sommyroy10:
FC Barcelona, Juventus, and Real Madrid CF welcome today's Court's decision enforcing, with immediate effect, UEFA's obligation to unwind the actions taken against all European Super League founding clubs, including terminating the disciplinary proceedings against the undersigning three clubs and removing the penalties and restrictions imposed on the remaining nine founding clubs for them to avoid UEFA's disciplinary action.

The Court backs the request made by the promoters of the European Super League, dismisses UEFA's appeal, and confirms its warning to UEFA that failure to comply with its ruling shall result in fines and potential criminal liability. The case will be assessed by the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg, which shall review UEFA's monopolistic position over European football.

We have the duty to address the very serious issues facing football: UEFA has established itself as the sole regulator, exclusive operator, and unique owner of rights of European football competitions. This monopolistic position, in conflict of interest, is damaging football and its competitive balance. As shown by ample evidence, financial controls are inadequate, and they have been improperly enforced. Clubs participating in European competitions have the right to govern their own competitions.

We are pleased that going forward we will no longer be subject to ongoing UEFA's threats. Our aim is to keep developing the Super League project in a constructive and cooperative manner, always counting on all football stakeholders: fans, players, coaches, clubs, leagues, and national and international associations. We are aware that there are elements of our proposal that should be reviewed and, of course, can be improved through dialogue and consensus. We remain confident in the success of a project that will be always compliant with European Union laws.

Messi signed a 5 year contract with 50% cut. Barca of those days would have signed Harry Kane instead of managing free agent Aguero. Madrid sold their top 2 defenders without any replacement. They are too poor to sign mega players like Mbappe. Juve can't sign either.

The way out is Super League. I'm sure EPL big 6 are watching closely. Once Perez successfully bleeps up UEFA in the court, these EPL big 6 will back out of any agreement they signed with PL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2021
This man never dives.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2021
Virus99:
Ozil was highest assist maker in Laliga, Premier league, Bundesliga and the other league he played.

Golden shoe in England
Golden shoe in Spain
Golden shoe in Italy

Choke on that cool
This is exactly what you Ronaldo fan bois have been deluding yourselves on for years now.

Before this Messi,Ronaldo 'misdebate' did you ever hear of anyone counting number of countries a player played in,as of any consequence?

Also have you ever heard about ballon dors or best player determined on account of number of leagues played?

The summary of the gibberish you put up there is that 4 golden shoes in three different leagues is better than 6 golden shoes in one league!
That's LOGIC swinging it's feet in the air!

This reminds me of the parable of the idiot in the bible:

Proverbs 3: 12 and 13.

Mr A made a total of 100 million denaries doing business in USA, China and Britain while Mr B made a total of 120 million denaries doing business only in the USA.

And Mr A the idiot was running around saying he was richer than Mr B bacause he was proving himself in different 'business leagues'.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2021
LordAdamX:

Both times na Nigeria e win.

We never still win U-20 till now. Olympics nko; na still Kanu set carry am last.

Na wetin mk usbcable dey take am personal with them whenever Argentina jam Nigeria and dem dey support the fraud.

If no b Di Maria. Next Copa, dem for invite Nigeria, put us for final straight, mk Messi for fit win International Trophy.

-Lord

They will never admit especially their ring leader that has been blessed with the brain cells that has messichondria instead of mytochondria.

Na Argentina dey would kuku support at 2022. If Nigeria no qualify I would understand though.

May God preserve our lives beyond 2026 and 2030 worldcups.
we will witness them still unravel shamelessness with supporting Argentina as their adopted country. awon akindanidani opoonu.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2021
Krasid:
grin grin
I remember that U20 final. Na two dubious penalties their ASUN take win am. E pain me die. fvcking cheat.
Even Olympics sef, na Di Maria rescue am again.
Nah, I must disprove this GOAT myth before it is passed to the next generation.

Ani se. Make we see wetin they will start supporting come 2026 as dem don kuku abandon Naija for Argentina.
They are not even Barcelona fans more of Messi fans.
Messi will leave Barca by then their brain reset and formating will commence.

Reality beckons
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueMann: 8:46am On Jul 31, 2021
Virus99:

Golden shoe in England
Golden shoe in Spain
Golden shoe in Italy

Choke on that cool

You make it seem as if Ozil has been playing with Ronaldo all through his career. All the time Ronaldo has spent without Ozil nko? grin

Ronaldo has less assists than Messi not because of Ozil, but because Messi is simply the superior playmaker. Period.

Hype Ronaldo, but don't drag yourself in the mud in the process grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2021
ddippset:
hehehe

Sets and subsets!

I just love this. Ï was a guru back then.
I hated that part of mathematics until SS3 when I decided to just love Further Mathematics and Economics. Till date, I still can't explain why I disliked maths during my early days in the sec cos as e be, it's even simpler than my first loves.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2021
Kilishihunter:

keep on looking for evidence until he scams someone here....
Firstbornwds is still on the run and will be apprehended soon...
I will personally post his pictures on handcuffs here for virus99 to feast on....
Firstbornwds is a perennial scammer and will pay every penny he stole from miriam
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Official Dj, here is dry.. Comman remind us how I defrauded a friend of yours 360k and wet here with ya tears.
shut up you albino scammer....

You defrauded miriam, and your name has been forever etched as a Scammer when searched....
You'd be arrested soon, you foetus that was given birth to through an anus....

Your mum must be ashamed of you, retarded jejune who scams for a living....

I'm just getting started
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2021
What a talent we have with Eric Garcia.

I like his anticipation and good covering. Nice exposure he got in Euro and now getting at the 2020 Olympics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
shut up you albino scammer....

You defrauded miriam, and your name has been forever etched as a Scammer when searched....
You'd be arrested soon, you foetus that was given birth to through an anus....

Your mum must be ashamed of you, retarded jejune who scams for a living....

I'm just getting started
Guy, you keep sounding like a broken record!!!

Hope you're ok sha angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Guy, you keep sounding like a broken record!!!

Hope you're ok sha angry angry
Firstbornwds alternative moniker....
You'd be arrested soon.... Retard.ed baby goat
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 31, 2021
usbcable:

They will never admit especially their ring leader that has been blessed with the brain cells that has messichondria instead of mytochondria.

Na Argentina dey would kuku support at 2022. If Nigeria no qualify I would understand though.

May God preserve our lives beyond 2026 and 2030 worldcups.
we will witness them still unravel shamelessness with supporting Argentina as their adopted country. awon akindanidani opoonu.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2021
Virus99:
There's a little girl on this thread always scared to quote me directly grin

Anyways, I can't even join words with no Nairaland hushpuppi cheesy

Anything you are Saying doesn’t matters

What matters is that copa America choke you ,and the SCAR wey e give you go last you oooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2021
Usbcable is fully recovered. He is out now.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
ddippset:
Usbcable is fully recovered. He is out now.
He sure took plenty time to recover grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4731) (4732) (4733) (4734) (4735) (4736) (4737) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: onyeomaonyeoma(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.