Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4623709 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4732) (4733) (4734) (4735) (4736) (4737) (4738) ... (6206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:
He sure took plenty time to recover grin grin
no fucckking doubt.

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
keep on looking for evidence until he scams someone here....
Firstbornwds is still on the run and will be apprehended soon...
I will personally post his pictures on handcuffs here for virus99 to feast on....
Firstbornwds is a perennial scammer and will pay every penny he stole from miriam

Is the so-called Mariam now an idiot to have sent you, a product of gan.gban.g to fight for her? Why have you taken it upon yourself to fight for her when the fictious woman your interceding for doesn't even care about it? Is that what joblessness and LACK OF SCAMMING RIGHTS have led you to become?

Dominique ma.... Your boy Fidelmalek has arrived to Mark register, can you please lead him back to his chains before he further strays?

Cc: Heavenlybang, Mdnice1 and others... Your meat is here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
andrew444:

Anything you are Saying doesn’t matters

What matters is that copa America choke you ,and the SCAR wey e give you go last you oooo

Lol, that one na zombie jhor. Person call himself virus and you except say make e get sense to reason as a normal human. The wan.ker prince has lost touch with reality.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Guy, you keep sounding like a broken record!!!

Hope you're ok sha angry angry

How will you expect a lubber to be okay? Man got literally hit by me as I stopped peeps from getting scammed by him and is now out of a job. Of course, he'll do anything to get back and he has to sacrifice commonsense to do that.

Officialdj is an impoverished clod and there's no place for worthy connotations in his head.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Is the so-called Mariam now an idiot to have sent you, a product of gan.gban.g to fight for her? Why have you taken it upon yourself to fight for her when the fictious woman your interceding for doesn't even care about it? Is that what joblessness and LACK OF SCAMMING RIGHTS have led you to become?

Dominique ma.... Your boy Fidelmalek has arrived to Mark register, can you please lead him back to his chains before he further strays?

Cc: Heavenlybang, Mdnice1 and others... Your meat is here.
shut up you scammer....
Stop trying so hard to link me up with whoever it is up there...
I've asked your ga.y ass to provide proof that I am who you say I am, but you cannot, you albino monkey....

I haven't started with you yet, you lily liveried cretinous bastard....
Just wait for it....
How can this idiot say I am someone when I'm clearly not?

You'd cry harder im.becile...
Dominique, you'd better ban this rectangular amo.eba until he provides proof of the nonsense he's spewing...

I've transacted over 40k usd in Bitcoins and PayPal this month alone, and some are even owing me... That is an amount you can never smell in your life time...
Broke, Barcelona fan who frolicks nairaland without an ambition.....

I am just getting started... I have your time you prematurely birthed product of a klegged goat

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

How will you expect a lubber to be okay? Man got literally hit by me as I stopped peeps from getting scammed by him and is now out of a job. Of course, he'll do anything to get back and he has to sacrifice commonsense to do that.

Officialdj is an impoverished clod and there's no place for worthy connotations in his head.
hit by me? cheesy
Leemao...
I've hired 7 writers this month alone....

Go get a job you skinny re.tard.. grin

You really think you can Diss me?
Piss poor attempt
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
shut up you albino scammer....

You defrauded miriam, and your name has been forever etched as a Scammer when searched....
You'd be arrested soon, you foetus that was given birth to through an anus....

Your mum must be ashamed of you, retarded jejune who scams for a living....

I'm just getting started

Hahaha. Fidelix Ukwanyi, your mom and DADS would be so proud of you. You, a product of a cheap whoring with more than a hundred men donating a seed to form a sacred dumb foetus, turns out to have the big brains of scamming peeps here. The man/men that donated such seed(s) must be so proud of what a prodigy you've become. The rest men would be so jealous that you've not lived up to theirs yet ( which I know you'll be working up to become) but I assure you that by then, you'll be so frustrated that you'll crawl begging for life. How hard is it to be trying to satisfy the scummies heritage embedded in you through each donor that poured into your whoring mom to form you? Life must be really hard for you, gull. Why not try ending it all. You'll be doing the universe a whole lot of good.

I'll mention you some other time to come entertain us... Thanks for responding to your mockery. May we see more of this.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
hit by me? cheesy
Leemao...
I've hired 7 writers this month alone....

Go get a job you skinny re.tard.. grin

You really think you can Diss me?
Piss poor attempt

Lol, I didn't expect you to give in easy.

Yeah, I know some bunch of unfortunate, hungry writers would still try to contact you.. We know what the end result would turn out to be... At least, you tried with your alternate Hustle.o account. We know how it turned out to be.

Diss you? No, that'll be so inhumane of me.. You've got a lot to deal with already.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
shut up you scammer....
Stop trying so hard to link me up with whoever it is up there...
I've asked your ga.y ass to provide proof that I am who you say I am, but you cannot, you albino monkey....

I haven't started with you yet, you lily liveried cretinous bastard....
Just wait for it....
How can this idiot say I am someone when I'm clearly not?

You'd cry harder im.becile...
Dominique, you'd better ban this rectangular amo.eba until he provides proof of the nonsense he's spewing...

I've transacted over 40k usd in Bitcoins and PayPal this month alone, and some are even owing me... That is an amount you can never smell in your life time...
Broke, Barcelona fan who frolicks nairaland without an ambition.....

I am just getting started... I have your time you prematurely birthed product of a klegged goat

Aww... So you actually have traded up to 40k worth of digital currencies? Interesting.. But no one has actually come to commend you for a successful transaction, or are your vendors invisible? Quote them up and let's see how much of a FALSE TRUTH you are tryna portray.

Lol, so now you accept that you are only throwing tantrums at me when you started your towncrier business. Well, it's paying off gradually, isn't it?

Ouch.. You kinda have some wack punchlines to throw. I would allow you another punch before engaging you.

But I say this to you;

If there's ever a price on your head dummy, please take it.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Aww... So you actually have traded up to 40k worth of digital currencies? Interesting.. But no one has actually come to commend you for a successful transaction, or are your vendors invisible. Quite them up and let's see how much of a FALSE TRUTH you are tryna portray.

Lol, so now you accept that you are only throwing tantrums at me when you started your towncrier business. Well, it's paying off gradually, isn't it?

Ouch.. You kinda have some wack punchlines to throw. I would allow you another punch before engaging you.

But I say this to you;

If there's ever a price on your head dummy, please take it.
yen yen yen...
This kleptomanic is trying so hard to sound coherent.....

I'd love to knock your teeth off, but why should I improve your looks? grin grin

You are a Scammer, and will be caught soon...

I only pity your mom who traded her dirty stinking womanliness to give birth to you for roasted corn and pear grin cheesy

Your father, the pedophile who raped your mom in a cassava farm in 2001 should be arrested and incarcerated for being the sperm donor that gave birth to this kleptomanic nuisance....

We are going to your family's house on Monday, and your entire family will be bundled like little rats to the station, where they'll rot until you are fished out....

Trust me, you'd be fished out, and traded for a book haram member....

This obtuse looking hermaphrodite looking for cheap validation online will be sent to the deepest part of the cell, and like hushpuppi, I'd pay the dpo to make sure you're severely dealt with grin cheesy

I heard your mom was caught with a goat meant for the gods, and was afflicted with pussy odour...
It even stinks from here.... grin

Eew..

I'm driving....
Wait for me, you k-legged hermaphrodite

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
And the scammer has gone to bring his alternate monikers to like his posts...

You must be a shame to your lineage firstbornwds
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Click on those monikers... Anything looks familiar? grin grin grin

All owned by the albino thief firstbornwds to like his foolish posts cheesy

You've been bursted boy...
What a sad sad life this rectangular amoeba has grin

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
yen yen yen...
This kleptomanic is trying so hard to sound coherent.....

I'd love to knock your teeth off, but why should I improve your looks? grin grin

You are a Scammer, and will be caught soon...

I only pity your mom who traded her dirty stinking womanliness to give birth to you for roasted corn and pear grin cheesy

Your father, the pedophile who raped your mom in a cassava farm in 2001 should be arrested and incarcerated for being the sperm donor that gave birth to this kleptomanic nuisance....

We are going to your family's house on Monday, and your entire family will be bundled like little rats to the station, where they'll rot until you are fished out....

Trust me, you'd be fished out, and traded for a book haram member....

This obtuse looking hermaphrodite looking for cheap validation online will be sent to the deepest part of the cell, and like hushpuppi, I'd pay the dpo to make sure you're severely dealt with grin cheesy

I heard your mom was caught with a goat meant for the gods, and was afflicted with pussy odour...
It even stinks from here.... grin

Eew..

I'm driving....
Wait for me, you k-legged hermaphrodite

That line of wanting to knock my teeth off and improve my looks from you is as old as you... Can you try being more creative? Gosh, if you were any stupider than you already are, you practically would be watered day and night.

Aren't you a jobless lout and quidnunc? Why wouldn't you hear all manner of things? I am surprised that despite your level of squealing, you still haven't met someone kind enough to have told you about you came to be. Maybe they are scared it would lead you to further depression but then, I'll do you the honors.

Oh, your mother wasn't caught tryna steal a deity goat, she was actually caught bleeping it, which is why your Cameroonian community chased her straight to Calabar where she birthed the most unfortunate of beings. Damn, how did I even miss that you could actually have the genes of a he-goat? Thanks for the reminder, sham. May your mockery continue.

And please, I'll be very much available on Monday... Let's see how much of a man you are, or if you would be justifying another satire gene that formed you up.

Please throw another line.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Lol, you actually think I will be so petty to like these posts? Lol. JP... Our idiot thinks I am actually you.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Hahaha. Little wonder you think I will be so petty to like my post.

What's that literature mod name again sef?... Ehen, hen, Divepen, does the name VJSMILESS ring a bell with Fidelix Ukwanyi, the notorious scammer?

Lol, I am so loving this.

Modified:

Divepen, Dominique, kindly do us justice by helping trace back Stevengerard, Fidelmalek, VJSMILESS, Fidelmalek and Forevermore back to the name Fidelix Ukwanyi... A simple search on NL will show you the name of a notorious, petty scammer renowned for duping writers.

Why hasn't the name VJSMILESS popped here before until this slowpoke came here? Obviously, it's to throw tantrums and like his posts....

Away from me now, you'll obviously see behind the veil, the face of a scammer.

I am just getting started.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

That line of wanting to knock my teeth off and improve my looks from you is as old as you... Can you try being more creative? Gosh, if you were any stupider than you already are, you practically would be watered day and night.

Aren't you a jobless lout and quidnunc? Why wouldn't you hear all manner of things? I am surprised that despite your level of squealing, you still haven't met someone kind enough to have told you about you came to be. Maybe they are scared it would lead you to further depression but then, I'll do you the honors.

Oh, your mother wasn't caught tryna steal a deity goat, she was actually caught bleeping it, which is why your Cameroonian community chased her straight to Calabar where she birthed the most unfortunate of beings. Damn, how did I even miss that you could actually have the genes of a he-goat? Thanks for the reminder, sham. May your mockery continue.

And please, I'll be very much available on Monday... Let's see how much of a man you are, or if you would be justifying another satire gene that formed you up.

Please throw another line.
stop copying my disses fool grin

You logged on your Indaboski and Indabosklion monikers to like your useless skewed posts....

Your father must have been on a diet of kunu and watery shit, the day he commited the abomination of fucking your mother raw in a cassava farm...
Poor cassavas must have withered from the stench that emanated from your mother's pit toilet she calls a pussy....

Come Monday, your entire family will be bundled to the station, where they'll rot until their useless son turns up where he'll be thoroughly beaten and battered till he pays back the money he scammed miriam.

Dominique, take care of this useless cretin before he scams someone here, because these football folks will be vulnerable to this kleptomanic and his scamming tactics.....

I'd like to meet you one on one where I'd batter your already ugly face... With a flat nose that can be used for an umbrella....
Your ugly father should have shot himself in the head rather than transferring such ugly genes to a thief... An ugly broke thief...
It's a crime to be ugly, a thief and broke at the same time cool grin

As for your mom, I'd like to put a hot welding iron inside her dirty latrine pit she calls a vagina, to prevent her from birthing a nuisance like firstbornwds....

Your family will be caught most definitely come monday

Dilapidated hermaphrodite grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

What's that literature mod name again sef?... Ehen, hen, Divepen, does the name VJSMILESS ring a bell with Fidelix Ukwanyi, the notorious scammer?

Modified:

Divepen, Dominique, kindly do us justice by helping trace back Stevengerard, Fidelmalek, VJSMILESS, Fidelmalek and Forevermore back to the name Fidelix Ukwanyi... A simple search on NL will show you the name of a notorious, petty scammer renowned for duping writers.

Why hasn't the name VJSMILESS popped here before until this slowpoke came here? Obviously, it's to throw tantrums and like his posts....

oh, I'm now vjsmiless?? grin

Your life must be so hard..

Just you wait on Monday for it, your family must be bundled to the cell where they'll be kept like rats until they die or produce you?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:

IYKYK cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Lol, you actually think I will be so petty to like these posts? Lol. JP... Our idiot thinks I am actually you.
Lmaoooo
I have never seen a more lame human being. grin grin

Dude sounds very hungry and wrecked.

You too should have known better than to enter into any kind of business with such a lowlife. tongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
devvy44:

IYKYK cheesy
grin grin

That boy must be a seriously mentally deranged...

I am you, and you're me grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Lmaoooo

You too should have known better than to enter into any kind of business with such a lowlife. tongue
shut it!!

You can't stand toe to toe with me in real life

I gym very well, and I'd slap your two cheeks and, and give you a bucket to wash my clothes...
Nairaland must have given you a face huh? grin

Std ravaged goat grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
grin grin

That boy must be a seriously mentally deranged...

I am you, and you're me grin grin

I saw one thread when he was replaying himself with his alts, omo I gave up grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by VJSMILESS: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Modified:

Wetin concern crayfish with tilapia? undecided

Face front fight who you dey fight

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
stop copying my disses fool grin

You logged on your Indaboski and Indabosklion monikers to like your useless skewed posts....

Your father must have been on a diet of kunu and watery shit, the day he commited the abomination of fucking your mother raw in a cassava farm...
Poor cassavas must have withered from the stench that emanated from your mother's pit toilet she calls a pussy....

Come Monday, your entire family will be bundled to the station, where they'll rot until their useless son turns up where he'll be thoroughly beaten and battered till he pays back the money he scammed miriam.

Dominique, take care of this useless cretin before he scams someone here, because these football folks will be vulnerable to this kleptomanic and his scamming tactics.....

I'd like to meet you one on one where I'd batter your already ugly face... With a flat nose that can be used for an umbrella....
Your ugly father should have shot himself in the head rather than transferring such ugly genes to a thief... An ugly broke thief...
It's a crime to be ugly, a thief and broke at the same time cool grin

As for your mom, I'd like to put a hot welding iron inside her dirty latrine pit she calls a vagina, to prevent her from birthing a nuisance like firstbornwds....

Your family will be caught most definitely come Monday

Dilapidated hermaphrodite grin

Lol. I am putting it straight at you to provide the person you claimed I scammed. At least, I have mentioned the names of those you duped.

Copy your diss? Lol, dog, I am way more creative than that. Gosh, you're so stupid that you can't get from A to B without going through the rest of the alphabet. How on earth do you still live among humans?

Your family(ies) weren't this dysfunctional until you arrived. How can one person carry such depressing luck around? Your mom might have gotten to the peak of the porn industry if only she wasn't unlucky to be dicking around with different living things just to satisfy her urge. Your level of being unfortunate is so great that if you past the bathroom, the toilet flushes itself. Daftness is an understatement.

You are the kind of human that you would use as a blueprint to build an idio.t

Come Monday, I'll still come here to call your bluff.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
devvy44:

I saw one trend when he was replaying himself with his alts, omo I gave up grin
Dominique, firstbornwds has numerous nairaland monikers
Indaboski
Indaboskilion
And many too numerous to mention grin

Kindly ban this idiot, as he's breaking rule 19 nairaland
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
oh, I'm now vjsmiless?? grin

Your life must be so hard..

Just you wait on Monday for it, your family must be bundled to the cell where they'll be kept like rats until they die or produce you?

Dammn you've actually called your caucus of daft people. Well, both y'all fell from the anus, so the partnership is understood.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
Dominique, firstbornwds has numerous nairaland monikers
Indaboski
Indaboskilion
And many too numerous to mention grin

Kindly ban this idiot, as he's breaking rule 19 nairaland

Hahaha. Says someone who has from Vjsmiles, to forevermore, to Fidelmalek, StarDiamonds, StevenGerard and all.

Guy, please continue making mockery of yasef... I am here waiting for you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
Guess who's opening new monikers and liking his posts wink

Our resident scammer firstbornwds who has a kleptomanic family that'll be put behind bars soon enough! cheesy grin
Come Monday that is

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Lmaoooo

Me? Do business with him? I am only calling him out cos of his numerous scamminng acts. He's tryna get back by trying blackmail, which is further exposing his misery. Kiliahi don call am big baby, so make I just chill day watch.

Dude can't offer me anything Nah. Which of my marketing tools can he even try to afford? Not my coding pieces or even writing biz would he try to have.

Dude is the kind of person that will root up random pictures of cars and claim it as his... Do you think such lowlife can amount to anything profitable?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Jesus Christ. So, it's now opening more monikers business. I am gradually causing you brain damage.

I'll be the first to quote you on Monday. I don't know why you are delaying to do that today, like right now since you claim to already have all necessary info to nab me. Or are you just here to garner foolish followers? If yes, we do have some outcasts here ready to plunge into the next available train of ludicrous thoughts and people. Be ready to leave with a full-house.

Guy, I just told your life story up there, can you please, respond?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Hahaha. Says someone who has from Vjsmiles, to forevermore, to Fidelmalek, StarDiamonds, StevenGerard and all.

Guy, please continue making mockery of yasef... I am here waiting for you.
who's your guy undecided

If i slap you dirty?

I'm very well built and ripped, and I'd knock your forehead off with just a hit....
You klegged albino...it's obvious you're hated everywhere you go, and I do a hushpuppi on you by paying a police officer to shave your head, and slapping you every morning 66 times, so the scamming spirit your mother and father deposited in you, that unfateful day they were fuckin.g to produce you will flee to the abyss..

Dominique, I'm still waiting for you to ban this con artist from scamming anyone here, as he's a flat headed kleptomanic and a perennial ga.y transgender that frolicks the streets of Lagos seducing little kids....
Albino pedophile grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4732) (4733) (4734) (4735) (4736) (4737) (4738) ... (6206) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: oliverano and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.