Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4614031 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheHulk616:
so how do you pay for your wrong decisions in the past?
Ask yourself unless you're perfect...

Abeg make una stop to ask me dumb questions...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
Fati had a good game. Meanwhile I dont understand why Barca is ceding so much possession to Valencia this second half cos even with numbers at the back, we still can't defend well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
devvy44:

Lol Commission for shalaye abeg keep quiet I guess your trip is go to an convince people there that buhari is the right man for Nigeria
You have crept into my ignore list, I don't have time to waste replying jobless and senseless kids...

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
[s]
DissTroy:

I understand swarming as a diversionary tactic.

Here's your game plan:

I am pummeling you hard so you, out of nowhere, tag Ibime who you don't know but reckon he's an adversary of mine in the hopes that he'd quote me then you can slither into the shadows to take light punches and when he leaves, you can twist the narrative to claim a non-existent victory.

You can no longer defend yourself. You are a bedwetter who still lives with his parents, and you can't deny this.

There's just a small problem: I understand swarming.
Like Messi, I can take on multiple adversaries at the same time and bully them into submission, making for goal highlights.

Like Messi, I'm focusing on you in particular. Something like Jereme Boateng. What I'm doing to you would be highlighted for years to come as an example of what happens to irritants on the internet.

About bedwetting: Where would you sleep tonight? Your mat isn't dry yet and your parents have barred you from sleeping on their chairs. That should be your main concern as it would soon be midnight.

Or you are passing time on the internet, hoping for the mat to dry? That explains it.

May your eye sockets be gorged out 44 times by blackflies!
[/s]

Why did you like and share that post with your other alt accounts?

There is no need to even insult you, after reading that post, I felt pity for you. Adios
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
Ask yourself unless you're perfect...

Abeg make una stop to ask me dumb questions...
sad angry angry
Mind your language angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheHulk616:
you just displayed your secret identity to the public. Only kids do that. angry
Lol...

I have no issue talking about where I work and stuffs about me...It might just inspire some of you...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
Lol...

I have no issue talking about where I work and stuffs about me...It might just inspire some of you...
with the level of insecurity in nigeria, it is wrong. Hulk never upload his personal information on the network. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
Lol...

Barka fans & Audio bragging grin grin

Maybe asslicking buhari got you something
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
devvy44:

Barka fans & Audio bragging grin grin

Maybe asslicking buhari got you something
Dig son, dig...

Which state do you reside, I can link you to an NGO there...

I have never worked for government, maybe when I get bored working as a humanitarian aid worker I'll retire to one of the federal ministries you dream of...We no be mates.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
Dig son, dig...

Which state do you reside, I can link you to an NGO there...

I have never worked for government, maybe when I get bored working as a humanitarian aid worker I'll retire to one of the federal ministries you dream of...We no be mates.

Na Audioooo ooo ooo

start with fixing your village people first
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
Eric Garcia left for dead there.

Zero pace
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
devvy44:

Na Audioooo ooo ooo

start with fixing your village people first
I no get anything to prove to you...The guys who are here from Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Taraba or Benue will know something about the humanitarian aid response in their state...The response is just taking off in Akwa Ibom...We no be mates...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
I no get anything to prove to you...The guys who are here from Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Taraba or Benue will know something about the humanitarian aid response in their state...The response is just taking off in Akwa Ibom...We no be mates...

Still audio

fixing your village people first
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
Coutinho...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Coutinho!!!

Good work from Dest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
3 vs 1...3 pts in the bag...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kun Aguero makes his debut...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
3 vs 1...3 pts in the bag...

Mr “WhenTheGoingIsGood”
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
This pikin just dey behave like Trevor for my thread...

Miscreant...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheHulk616:
[s][/s] Barcelona 0 1 Valencia

Barcelona 3 - 1 Valencia.

You failed at everything, including seeing the obvious.

Someone mailed me a copy of your father's will - I found out he donated you for scientific experiments at age 6.

Exactly why you found solace in the company of the serial bedwetter.

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
Good win for us today.

Next up the UCL. Let's set out for our first 3 points in that competition.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Good win for us today.

Next up the UCL. Let's set out for our first 3 points in that competition.

Set out for your first goal first
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
So they won't sack Koeman again?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheHulk616:
its Thehulk616 angry
Marvel is cool

This guy, you dey craze. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
pu7pl3:
So they won't sack Koeman again?
good news
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
abduleez1:

This guy, you dey craze. grin
what? angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheHulk616:
good news

I want to be sure first before I start celebrating cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
[s]
DissTroy:

Barcelona 3 - 1 Valencia.

You failed at everything, including seeing the obvious.

Someone mailed me a copy of your father's will - I found out he donated you for scientific experiments at age 6.

Exactly why you found solace in the company of the serial bedwetter.
[/s]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sergino Dest... That guy seem to be improving as per every match now.

May it last.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
Wake me up when we win any big fish 3-1 at their turf
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheHulk616:
[s][/s]

Exact way your father canceled you out from his inheritance and donated you for experiments when he found out you had cerebral palsy.

Now his 5 bicycles and vulcanising shop would be shared amongst your 18 siblings and your stepmothers. smiley

Go on Twitter and find out why Cules are feared when it comes to trolling and disses. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Sergino Dest... That guy seem to be improving as per every match now.

May it last.
Still very raw sha. But he made a telling impact. Was played further forward, ahead of Sergio Roberto.

But Alba remains our best chance at creating real danger. His return to the lineup coincided with a better attacking performance.

Btw, Ansu Fati is so sharp and confident. Takes very little touch at the ball and shoots very accurately. Doesn't seem to be suffering from a long layoff. So happy for the young lad. Our present and our future. Long may his fitness last.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: korexes(f), arabmoney14 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.