Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612862 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4892) (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
[s]
DissTroy:

I could give you the Devvy guy treatment, hounding you from page to page on this thread, which has made him avoid quoting me for weeks now. Or I could kill you slowly and revive you just when you are on the brink.

[b] If you can quote just ONE comment of yours allegedly schooling DissTróy, I'd deactivate this account and never post on this thread again.

If you don't within the next 12 hours, your worst nightmare would be logging in to Nairaland as I'd personally redefine the meaning of extreme cyber-hounding on this very thread using you as an example.

It's exactly 17:10 GMT. Your time starts now. smiley
[/s] Barcelona 0 1 Valencia
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ansu Fati!!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
DissTroy:

I could give you the Devvy guy treatment, hounding you from page to page on this thread, which has made him avoid quoting me for weeks now. Or I could kill you slowly and revive you just when you are on the brink.

If you can quote just ONE comment of yours allegedly schooling DissTróy, I'd deactivate this account and never post on this thread again.

If you don't within the next 12 hours, your worst nightmare would be logging in to Nairaland as I'd personally redefine the meaning of extreme cyber-hounding on this very thread using you as an example.

Which treatment Mr stalker?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ansu!!

Two goals from outside the box
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oh Fati.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
devvy44:

Which treatment Mr stalker?

May a thousand piranhas feast on your dismembered torso for quoting me!

You stûpid bedwetter. After all the bragging, you ran off like a scalded cat into the darkness.

Luckily, I'm extremely good at documenting antecedence and digging up lies.

You eventually found me on Twitter like I posted and couldn't counter anything? Dimwitted newt!

I have warned you never to quote me until the day you stop bedwetting, leave your parents' home and start paying bills like adults should.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
DissTroy:

You stûpid bedwetter. After all the bragging, you ran off like a scalded cat into the darkness.

You eventually found me on Twitter like I posted and couldn't counter anything? Dimwitted newt!

I have warned you never to quote me until the day you stop bedwetting, leave your parents' home and start paying bills like adults should.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Ansu!!

Two goals from outside the box
Barcelona 1 1 Valencia
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Valencia angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
I don't understand here again o.

Are we now copying and pasting actual disses targetted at us because we are not mentally strong enough to incite soul-tearing sentences on our own abi what sef?

I expected a landslide rebuff counter-attack. Not the copy and pasting nonsense jhor.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheHulk616:
[s][/s] Barcelona 0 1 Valencia

Barcelona 1 - 1 Valencia.

You celebrated too early. Just like your father celebrated too early at your birth - then he found out you have cerebral palsy.

Koalemos, the Greek god of Stupidity would be proud of you being his devoted servant.

Dumb Madridiot! smiley

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
FirstbornWds:
I don't understand here again o.

Are we now copying and pasting actual disses targetted at us because we are not mentally strong enough to incite soul-tearing sentences on our own abi what sef?

I expected a landslide rebuff counter-attack. Not the copy and pasting nonsense jhor.
Barcelona result is constant. So copy and paste is the best
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
DissTroy:

Barcelona 1 - 1 Valencia.

You celebrated too early. Just like your father celebrated too early at your birth - then he found out you have cerebral palsy.

Koalemos, the Greek god of Stupidity would be proud of you being his devoted servant.

Dumb Madridiot! smiley

Boring, so you call this insult or diss?
Please do something better as a bottomlona fan

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Valencia grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheHulk616:
Barcelona result is constant. So copy and paste is the best
Lol... I too like this guy grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
It’s quite funny how this daft Disstroy guy thought I went to Twitter to search for his low life grin grin

Ibime has already ripped your low life to shreds, there is nothing more to search for

Ibime:

Keep going my nigga. . . . I'm disappointed in your digging so far after beating your chest for two weeks . . .please do more so you can earn your wages on fiverr.

I am sitting here with your whole data in my hand you poverty-stricken, make up wearing, effeminate 5ft 5 inch midget. I even have your voice recordings with your effeminate voice higher than Bobrisky.

I got to understand why you form so much machismo about the people you "disgraced off Nairaland" and realised it's because you are a real life simp and effeminate nigga with Napoleon complex. No wonder simple insult had you raising your back like a cornered rat. You've always been bullied even as a child nigga.

Still waiting for you to deliver anything tangible. All I'm seeing so far is Ibime used to rap, Ibime is old, bla bla bla. So far you have gone all over Twitter and most likely saw people hailing my raps which by the way I only did here on Nairaland and got to understand that many people on Twitter, Facebook etc were following and inspired. Infact one kuku came here to tell you. Not that I care, it's just a hobby.

FYI, I am 7 years older than you. At your age, I had long since bought my first property and gotten married, travelled all over the world and well established in life. You are here at the age of 31, poverty strickened, effeminate and still selling crayfish, Palm Oil and pipe-fitting courses all over Facebook. Anyhow you try, you are a capital failure in life. Poverty is a bastard mehn.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheHulk616:

TheHulk616:

You can tell what's an insult?
Of course you need the presence of mind above the sentience of an infant to understand when you are being shamed.

But you are infantile. Who else but a child nicknames himself after a fictional, sci-fi cartoon character? The Hulk.

TheHulk616? The only think hulk about you is the size of your brain tumour whick 616KG. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
DissTroy:

If you can quote just ONE comment of yours allegedly schooling DissTróy, I'd deactivate this account and never post on this thread again.

DissTroy:

About rent-free: Your hero Tapnaldo is being trolled across social media platforms for celebrating a goal against qatar (Yeah, freaking qatar) like it's the World Cup final winning goal.

Here's one from ESPN's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ESPNFC/videos/245265934232200/ .

That Portuguese is shameless.

Pu7pl3:
Messi scored against qatar in 2019 iirc and celebrated...

Pioneer of shamelessness

Modified:- Messi didn't even score or assist in that match and he played the full 90...mtchew, Asun with peppered fans
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
devvy44:
It’s quite funny how this daft Disstroy guy thought I went to Twitter to search for his low life grin grin

Ibime has already ripped your low life to shreds, there is nothing more to search for

Ibime would never in a thousand years be able to match me.
In the American Politics thread where you quoted that from, ask and you'd be told when I am around is when Ibime calms down.

Here's my rebuttal to the quote of Ibime's statement:

DissTroyer:

Gerïatric halwït!

Ibime, it's common knowledge that you are Eldee's age mate even as far back as 2009 when you were battling. You were in your 30's in 2009!

I'm not even 30 yet in 2021 (even though I enjoy the company of folks in their 40's and 50's as I'm one of those folks you'd term an "old soul" in a young body).

https://www.nairaland.com/332347/warcraft-anarchy-ibime-vs-streetwise/1#4676156

You were chased from Facebook battles. You returned to Nairaland and was still bullied and beaten to pulp by a newbie: https://www.nairaland.com/332347/warcraft-anarchy-ibime-vs-streetwise .

You got decimated in rap battles which you claim to as your only contribution as your sole purpose on Nairaland. You returned days later to ask for a rematch but you got bodied again: https://www.nairaland.com/332347/warcraft-anarchy-ibime-vs-streetwise.

It's common knowledge as you see from my pictures (I'm heavily bearded though and very good looking as you can see which is why you haven't trolled with pictures).

I'm still the only Nairalander till date who battles anyone foôlhardy enough to antagonize me and still never hide my identity.

Pipe-fitting training? Are you sïck? I'm a multi-skilled person who's deeply involved in skill acquisition for my state. I'm from an oil-producing community hence I and other professionals organize skill trainings which we fund by ourselves then ensure these young persons get taken into the workforce of the many companies (petroleum or manufacturing) my community and state play host to as part of the 50 percent direct labour local content policy these companies are made to do and we provide manpower so they don't have excuses.

Another one is coming up soon as the oil refinery and the Oil and Gas Free Trade Zone agreements have just been signed. Google this and find out where these would be situated then you'd realize why I am deeply involved. I don't need to charge a Kobo for it and can make up for it with remote jobs in creative digital tech and at the office. This much information you saw on my Facebook profile. If you dig deep enough, you'd find out my role during governorship elections and organising governorship debates like the one organized by the BBC.

That's just a little of my contribution to human capacity development in my state and I get revered for it. I get reverence for it. I'm part of the reason there's no miltancy in my LGA and state. The heavens forbid that I have to hide or restrict my account on any platform due to an online or offline battle. I'd rather be shot dead instead.

Ibime, what have you done for the people of Okrika and Rivers State? Who knows you in Okrika LGA? Nobody! You are just one of the zillion chest-beating geriatric nonentities who occasionally scream "our oyel!" instead of being proactive in state building. I am. I head such teams. The skills I have help me do this.

You are at least 44 years old like Eldee living on past glory. Spot the difference!

May you be ambushed by murderoüs feral cats before the end of the week!

Never in a thousand years have I been bested on this forum in a back-and-forth.

May your bladder continue to leak its content every time your eyelids close! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Yes!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Firmly struck!!

2 - 1!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
DissTroy:

Of course you need the presence of mind above the sentience of an infant to understand when you are being shamed.

But you are infantile. Who else but a child nicknames himself after a fictional, sci-fi cartoon character? The Hulk.

TheHulk616? The only think hulk about you is the size of your brain tumour whick 616KG. smiley
boring, time for bed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
[s]
jpmoriarti:
Firmly struck!!

2 - 1!!
patrickmuf:
Yes!!!
[/s] angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

You're stupîd! You lied about Messi celebrating scoring against Qatar, you were called out on it and you quickly modified and apologised. If anything, that was you making a fool of yourself so how was that schooling me?

You've sealed your fate. A Mental Hades awaits you. Stay in line. smiley

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
DissTroy:

[img]https://media3./media/QkR0NS30aawH6/200.gif[/img]

Hull616 is one of the coolest names on NL...try again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
Yes!!!

I thought you said you’re not a barka fan grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
Yes!!!
fake fan. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

[img]https://media3./media/QkR0NS30aawH6/200.gif[/img]

Hull616 is one of the coolest names on NL...try again
its Thehulk616 angry
Marvel is cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
devvy44:

I thought you said you’re not a barka fan grin

Beicase it's a crime to support Manchester United and have other favorites...

Carry your small pikin talk comot for my mentions...

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheHulk616:
fake fan. angry
Lol...Cry.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
DissTroy:

You're stupîd! You lied about Messi celebrating scoring against Qatar, you were called out on it and you quickly modified and apologised. If anything, that was you making a fool of yourself so how was that schooling me?

You've sealed your fate. A Mental Hades awaits you. Stay in line. smiley

I wasn't called out, I remembered the match Vaguely and after I made that post I checked and immediately modified, I didn't even delete the first one cos I wanted you to see both...if you had known Messi even played against Qatar and didn't perform as good as Ronaldo did you wouldn't have come with your ESPN's video...you were schooled, period.

Now please deactivate your account, we are tired of your audio braggadocio

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4892) (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: arabmoney14 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.