Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4604051 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) ... (6193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Still very raw sha. But he made a telling impact. Was played further forward, ahead of Sergio Roberto.

But Alba remains our best chance at creating real danger. His return to the lineup coincided with a better attacking performance.

Btw, Ansu Fati is so sharp and confident. Takes very little touch at the ball and shoots very accurately. Doesn't seem to be suffering from a long layoff. So happy for the young lad. Our present and our future. Long may his fitness last.

Thing is, Sergino is better off as a LWB than a FB. He prefers to lead attacks and would rather dwell on creating chances and completing take-ons than defending. Yes, he's still raw but then, I see he's growing, and well too.

For Fati, we know that guy isn't just the regular boy within his age grade. The board really did well by giving him enough time to heal and well too. The prayer is that he stays fit. With the return of Aguero, Coutinho, Dembele, and Depay's decisiveness, he should have a good time ahead.

We still need to pursue Koeman though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Why is no one talking about Busquet's performance today...played quite well today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:45am On Oct 18, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Still very raw sha. But he made a telling impact. Was played further forward, ahead of Sergio Roberto.

But Alba remains our best chance at creating real danger. His return to the lineup coincided with a better attacking performance.

Btw, Ansu Fati is so sharp and confident. Takes very little touch at the ball and shoots very accurately. Doesn't seem to be suffering from a long layoff. So happy for the young lad. Our present and our future. Long may his fitness last.
You might need to tone that down a bit
There's a reason he's yet to renew, it's being said Jorge Mendes is against the 1bn release clause and is proposing a 2 year deal for Ansu.
Our No 10 is proposing a 2 year deal.
If that's not danger then I don't know what is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:45am On Oct 18, 2021
This fool is already awake looking for a trolling material like trolling is a paid job.

undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SealTeam6: 7:16am On Oct 18, 2021
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:57am On Oct 18, 2021
jonsnow92:
You might need to tone that down a bit
There's a reason he's yet to renew, it's being said Jorge Mendes is against the 1bn release clause and is proposing a 2 year deal for Ansu.
Our No 10 is proposing a 2 year deal.
If that's not danger then I don't know what is.
I have no business with this. If the board fuckks things up, what are we supposed to do? March to Barcelona with a placard? sad
If Ansu wants to stay in Barcelona, then he has to understand the economic situations of the club and make adjustments. Didn't you see how Pedri swiftly signed his own contract without any drama? This is someone who likes the club and he accepted the situation and signed quickly without any headache. He is a ballon d'or nominee at 18 and a favourite for golden boy award. This is a no mean feat for the club.

On the other hand, Ansu knows that the fans love him very much and the club trusts him as well, reason they allowed him to wear the iconic No.10 after the GOAT. If he doesn't feel the same way towards the club, then there is nothing anyone can do about that. I read somewhere that his told his agent that he only wants Barca and nothing else. So that should give us alot of confidence in that regard.

Barca is bigger than any one player. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 8:11am On Oct 18, 2021
Any news on dembele?

I really want to see a lineup of fati depay and dembele

And I think Pedri is somewhat overrated. I just don't get where all the hype is coming from. If he's so good. He should be consistent and helping Barca win match the way ansu fati is doing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:12am On Oct 18, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Thing is, Sergino is better off as a LWB than a FB. He prefers to lead attacks and would rather dwell on creating chances and completing take-ons than defending. Yes, he's still raw but then, I see he's growing, and well too.

For Fati, we know that guy isn't just the regular boy within his age grade. The board really did well by giving him enough time to heal and well too. The prayer is that he stays fit. With the return of Aguero, Coutinho, Dembele, and Depay's decisiveness, he should have a good time ahead.

We still need to pursue Koeman though.
You must chip this one in sha ni grin grin grin

What if we start performing better? What if we win the el-classico next week? I know alot of fans are dead set on seeing the back of Koeman but if we had a turnaround in terms of performance, I don't see why we need to get rid of him. He should be judged by the current performance of the team, not his past mistakes. Of course, if there is a better manager out there, who is available, then no problem.

But for me, I will wish the upturn in performance continues regardless of who the manager is. Good performance of the team is more important than who the manager is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2021
Tellwhat:
Any news on dembele?

And I think Pedri is somewhat overrated. I just don't get where all the hype is coming from. If he's so good. He should be consistent and helping Barca win match the way ansu fati is doing
A ballon d'or nominee at just 18, is overrated?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2021
Tellwhat:
Any news on dembele?

Pedri overrated ?

He should be helping Barca win games from the midfield by scoring ?

Clap for you self
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2021
jpmoriarti:
You must chip this one in sha ni grin grin grin

What if we start performing better? What if we win the el-Classico next week? I know a lot of fans are dead set on seeing the back of Koeman but if we had a turnaround in terms of performance, I don't see why we need to get rid of him. He should be judged by the current performance of the team, not his past mistakes. Of course, if there is a better manager out there, who is available, then no problem.

But for me, I will wish the upturn in performance continues regardless of who the manager is. Good performance of the team is more important than who the manager is.

I like your hopes on believing that Koeman might be anything close to being better than he already is.

As for me... That's one of the few possibilities that I don't hope for.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SealTeam6: 8:44am On Oct 18, 2021
The chief bottlers at it again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2021
jpmoriarti:
I have no business with this. If the board fuckks things up, what are we supposed to do? March to Barcelona with a placard? sad
If Ansu wants to stay in Barcelona, then he has to understand the economic situations of the club and make adjustments. Didn't you see how Pedri swiftly signed his own contract without any drama? This is someone who likes the club and he accepted the situation and signed quickly without any headache. He is a ballon d'or nominee at 18 and a favourite for golden boy award. This is a no mean feat for the club.

On the other hand, Ansu knows that the fans love him very much and the club trusts him as well, reason they allowed him to wear the iconic No.10 after the GOAT. If he doesn't feel the same way towards the club, then there is nothing anyone can do about that. I read somewhere that his told his agent that he only wants Barca and nothing else. So that should give us alot of confidence in that regard.

All true. Though I catch your diss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2021
Tellwhat:
Any news on dembele?

Smiles. Your opinion nawa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2021
SealTeam6:

I really think that DissTroy boy have daddy issues grin

Probably grin
And I hope he gets adequate help if that's the case

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2021
I no understand where Dest play yesterday is koeman trying to convert him to wings
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2021
awesonjr:
I no understand where Dest play yesterday is koeman trying to convert him to wings
Yes he played further forward. If he can play better there, then let him play. He had an assist yesterday and was also helping Sergi Roberto on the defensive side of things. We always got overloaded on that flank, so playing both of them helped to stem that tide. I am also expecting us to play like that against Real Madrid, to help check that wild Vinicius.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2021
Slowly climbing up the table.

Aguero, Coutinho, Dembele, if they stay fit..

It might not be so bad after all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Yes he played further forward. If he can play better there, then let him play. He had an assist yesterday and was also helping Sergi Roberto on the defensive side of things. We always got overloaded on that flank, so playing both of them helped to stem that tide. I am also expecting us to play like that against Real Madrid, to help check that wild Vinicius.
but that our defence is still weak
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Vinicius is not a threat.. Vinicius the Akpororo.. Vini this Vini that... but una still dey fear and tremble coming up against him lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:00am On Oct 18, 2021
FergieRaww:

Vinicius is not a threat.. Vinicius the Akpororo.. Vini this Vini that... but una still dey fear and tremble coming up against him lol grin
cheesy Chairman Wetin we dey troll for him body na him goalscoring prowess apart from that we know he's a live wire, as him chop the correct jazz this time instead of the usual nonsense wey him dey digest before, We don mute for now, but if Ansu outscore am again like before, akpororo no go find am funny undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 10:01am On Oct 18, 2021
pu7pl3:

Probably grin
And I hope he gets adequate help if that's the case

You knack for being a brainless irritant on the cyberspace explains why even Twitter which hosts countless trolls kicked you off and banned you from its platform.

Given your post history on the platform, all the people you interact on the platform with a mindless dregs of the society whose only claim to cyber existence is posting memes and not even ONE single intelligent conversation. Not one. Just trolling with memes. https://twitter.com/search?q=%40PURPLE__IS&src=typed_query

Now compare that with my Twitter post history which is ringed around web development, cybersecurity, startups, investments and continuous professional certifications. And, once in a while, tweets about FC Barcelona. (I already gave away my Twitter username weeks ago on this thread.)
Nairaland is indeed a great leveler. An accursed nitwit whom I wouldn't even respond to or wouldn't even be within my tweetosphere thinks he can engage me on a Barca thread.

May you be continually suspended where and when it matters most! smiley
Cursed be the day you learnt how to read two-letter words.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2021
FirstbornWds:

This Pedri case day extreme sha. He's a great kid but 5 years contact? E get as e be
My brother, We have to hold any talent tight as much as possible especially in this time of inflated markets and tags and clubs eyeing our fragile financial situation to price our goods like okrika, Now as Newcastle don get za Arab biggest maga so we can envisage and estimate how the transfer window would shape up competitively in the next few years
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2021
Kilishihunter:

cheesy Chairman Wetin we dey troll for him body na him goalscoring prowess apart from that we know he's a live wire, as him chop the correct jazz this time instead of the usual nonsense wey him dey digest before, We don mute for now, but if Ansu outscore am again like before, akpororo no go find am funny undecided

No i understand smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:28am On Oct 18, 2021
DissTroy:

Barcelona 3 - 1 Valencia.

You failed at everything, including seeing the obvious.

Someone mailed me a copy of your father's will - I found out he donated you for scientific experiments at age 6.

Exactly why you found solace in the company of the serial bedwetter.
Mazi Hulk still follow chop among this "palliative" grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2021
FergieRaww:

Of course Vinicius is a threat. He's wild, capable of creating a chaos with his pace and trickery. But his shooting still leaves alot to be desired.

However, I will take Ansu Fati ahead of him. Ansu is way calmer and plays more maturely and a killer in front of goal. Since 2019, Ansu have had 16 shots on goal and scored an amazing 11 of that. That's incredible shooting accuracy that Vinicius can only dream of. cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Mazi Hulk still follow chop among this "palliative" grin grin
you call that long text insult?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2021
TheHulk616:
you call that long text insult?
"Palliative" My guy, "Palliative" smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2021
jpmoriarti:

I think I saw Jorge Mendes which wonderfully is also Pendu's agent kicked against the 1 billion release clause to be inserted in his deal and also wants a shorter deal compared to the longer one that is being offered to him, As you said Ansu has no problem staying, This guy must always sha give us tough times with any of his clients that's associated with the club, Now he has finally stopped the talks, Laporta and co should sit down abeg and brush all this shit down even if it means appealing on the youth contract he signed before January comes and Mendes would start hawking him around like how he did for one future Dubai d or winner like that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2021
devvy44:

May a thousand piranhas feast on your dismembered torso for quoting me!

You stûpid bedwetter. After all the bragging, you ran off like a scalded cat into the darkness.

Luckily, I'm extremely good at documenting antecedence and digging up lies.

You eventually found me on Twitter like I posted and couldn't counter anything? Dimwitted newt!

I have warned you never to quote me until the day you stop bedwetting, leave your parents' home and start paying bills like adults should.

Are you not smart enough to come up with your own diss? Oh, na you sef, the boy with an IQ less than that of a fish.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2021
Kilishihunter:

I think I saw Jorge Mendes which wonderfully is also Pendu's agent kicked against the 1 billion release clause to be inserted in his deal and also wants a shorter deal compared to the longer one that is being offered to him, As you said Ansu has no problem staying, This guy must always sha give us tough times with any of his clients that's associated with the club, Now he has finally stopped the talks, Laporta and co should sit down abeg and brush all this shit down even if it means appealing on the youth contract he signed before January comes and Mendes would start hawking him around like how he did for one future Dubai d or winner like that
grin grin grin the hawking him around, got me. cheesy cheesy

But I know that Ansu loves the club. He will stay even though it means signing small contracts. That was how Messi did his own too. Always signing for 2 or 3 years. This way, the player get better, more competitive pay from the club. Signing long term does not favour the player that much. He gets little pay rise but with contracts expiring every other two or three years, he gets the best out of his career, provided he continues to deliver the goods.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:24am On Oct 18, 2021
jpmoriarti:
You're too creepy, guy!!

You hunt around NL and every other places, trying to know what other comments people are posting and what they're talking about, so you can use it against them. Shadowing people and tracking every move sad sad
Sign of joblessness

(1) (2) (3) ... (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) ... (6193) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.